Book 4 - Hank's Story - Cover

Book 4 - Hank's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Careful...some things some of you won't like....please read the disclaimer on the Author's page.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Hank gently dried Jenee then wrapped her up in the blanket, spreading her hair out he slowly combed his fingers through it as it dried. Kat quietly walked in "Hank go get some dry clothes on, I'll stay with her." Hank looked down at his dripping clothes with a start he realized he hadn't even taken off his boots, nodding at Kat he looked once more at Jenee then left the room. Kat sat next to Jenee tucking the blanket more firmly around her seeing a small shiver pass through her body. Natalie joined Kat, "she needs to be in bed, when she starts to wake we need to get fluids into her as quickly as possible, she is terribly dehydrated and almost starved to death, it's going to be awhile before I can have her well again." Sighing Natalie looked at the sleeping woman then at Kat "you and the others might not approve of what I've done but I thought it was for the best." Kat gave Natalie a questioning look, Natalie ran her hand over Jenee's drying hair "she was about a month pregnant Kat, she isn't anymore, I don't know if she was aware of the fact, I'll deal with that later when she is up to it." Kat hugged Natalie "it was for the best, you did what was right both for her and Hank"

Brand stood talking to Rav and Collin, watching Bitsy fluttering around Chad fussing over him, "I think I'd better go rescue Chad from his mother before he strangles her." The two grinned as they watched Brand trying to get Bitsy's attention. Brand finally reached out and grabbed a pair of wings "brat, leave the boy alone he isn't going to melt, what he doesn't need right now is his Mother hovering over him." Bitsy glared at Brand "I know that, I'm just making sure he is all right." Brand gave her a little boost with a pat on her bottom "then go make sure he is all right from the other side of the room"

Not quite sure what to say Brand held out his hand to Brax "I'd like to thank you for helping Chad get home in one piece." Brax shook Brand's hand and grinned "my pleasure, your little man did right well with that knife of his, saved my hide a time or two, sure didn't think we were going to come out of this one alive."

Trink giggled "don't let his mama hear you say that or she will be back taking his temperature." Brax laughed slapping Trink on the back almost knocking him over which made Chad start to giggle, Trink grinned "the boy ain't used to drinkin if he starts to turn green watch your shoes" Chad glared at Trink then promptly started to slip off the arm of the chair he'd been sitting on. Brax grinned as he reached out and caught Chad before he hit the floor.

Hank gently picked Jenee up and carried her to his room, Natalie pulled back the covers warming the bed while Kat slipped a nightgown on Jenee, Hank laid her on the bed pulling up the covers, tucking them around her. Natalie and Kat stood watching Hank carefully pull her hair to one side and start to braid it "your hair always did get into a tangle, remember when you used to let me braid it for you before we went swimming, it always seemed to take forever to get all the knots out." Natalie and Kat heard the catch in Hank's voice and quietly left the room.

At the bottom of the stairs Natalie held onto the banister for a moment feeling herself start to sway. With a look of surprise Kat grabbed Natalie sitting her down on a step, seeing the color leaving Natalie's face Kat told her to put her head between her knee's for a moment then sent a silent message to Rav. Rav was there in a moment kneeling down in front of Natalie he looked at his mother, "she almost fainted, she should rest for awhile, I think taking care of Jenee was an awful strain on her." Natalie shook her head "I will be fine in a minute, I just need to sit here for a while." Rav ran his hands over Natalie, blinking he ran them over her again. With a big grin on his face Rav picked her up in his arms "I think you and our son need a nap." Kat watched Rav carry a protesting Natalie up the stairs, oh my thought Kat I have to tell Collin as she rushed towards the solarium.

Collin put his arms over Kats shoulders as she leaned back against his chest, leaning down he quietly asked "what's that little secret smile for?" Kat turned her head and looked up at him smiling "oh I was just thinking about grandbabies." Collin kissed her softly "One day we'll have them crawling about driving Mar crazy." Kat smiled again and whispered in his ear "Natalie is pregnant." Collin grinned "can we go on an extended vacation, Rav is going to drive us all crazed until the baby is here." Kat laughed "that's not a bad idea."

Rav sat Natalie on the bed then bent down taking off her shoes, she grabbed his hands when he started to unbutton her blouse "I'm fine Rav, I don't need a nap." Rav grinned at her still unbuttoning her blouse "yes you do, you definitely need a nap." Natalie sighed as he pulled of her blouse, Rav grinned as he leaned over and kissed her breast "besides it's a good excuse to get you into bed." Natalie laughed "since when did you need an excuse!" He winked at her as he slipped off her skirt "since the house suddenly became filled with people."

Rav came down several hours later to a quiet house, glancing in the solarium he saw Brax stretched out on a sofa, Chad in the curve of his arm, both sound asleep, not seeing anyone else he went into the library only to find Trink sitting on the window ledge watching the sky. Trink glanced over his shoulder at Rav "Your mama and papa, Brand and Bitsy all went home, they said they would be back later this evening." Rav nodded absentmindedly "Trink do you know of anyone who needs work, I think it's time to get a housekeeper, maybe a cook, some help around the house."

Trink hummmmmmed to himself "wellll now, Mary and Mathew's girly even though she be's kinda young, I think she is only 24, she has learned from her Mama and would make a good housekeeper, has herself a man what would be a goods groundkeeper, right good he is with horses although Keebler might have someone else in mind for that." Raising an eyebrow at Rav, Trink commented "Natalie might not like someone coming into her house and doing cooking and such like, yea talked to her about this?" Rav shook his head "no not yet, I will tonight, I wonder if she would object to a nanny?" Trink almost fell off the window ledge "a nanny? we got another Rav on the way?" Rav grinned at Trink "we sure do." Trink chortled and slapped his thigh "just wait till Mar finds out, it's gunna turn his scales gray, why he might hideaway in that lair of his and never come out again." Trink and Rav started laughing at the idea of a new baby dragon to terrorize Mar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.