Book 4 - Hank's Story - Cover

Book 4 - Hank's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Careful...some things some of you won't like....please read the disclaimer on the Author's page.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

One by one they appeared next to the twins, WindWhispers smiled, a smile that didn't reach his amber eye's "A welcoming committee, how nice of you. Bitsy time has treated you well, ahh I see your still with your human lover, how quaint. Marti'en I'm surprised to see your still around one hears that the old ones are drifting to the winds." Bitsy shuddered this was not the WindWhisper she had tried so hard to save, this was the Wind of evil and pain, she could see it in his hard eye's.

Rav and Natalie appeared next to Virlane and Mar, Rav hissed quietly, he felt as though he should remember this fairy from somewhere. moving closer to the twin's he felt instant distrust and dislike for this newcomer that his father and the others seemed to know. Brand snarled at WindWhispers "she will always be with me, it doesn't look like time has treated you all that well, you look like you've been rode hard and put away wet WindWhispers." Chad and Kim turned staring at their father, they had never heard him talk in that tone of voice or with such hostility towards another person.

Natalie was very disturbed, she could feel the eyes of the fairy drawing in the twins especially Chad, putting on a pleasant smile she stepped forward "Chad, Kim why don't you go see if Hank is still involved, you might mention it's almost dinner time that should catch his attention." Giving the two who stood transfixed a mental shove, she turned to the fairy "I don't believe we've met." Natalie felt the amber eye's turn to her and chuckled to herself, she wasn't as easily swayed as the twins, turning the mental probe back upon itself she watched WindWhisper start for just a flicker of a second in surprise.

WindWhisper hovered in front of Natalie's face "We meet now, I came seeking you and your magic, there have been rumors of your existence, I see they are true." Natalie laughed "of course I exist otherwise I wouldn't be here, you search for the old magic in vain, it's not for the likes of you." Smiling with pure evil WindWhispers "Your wrong I never search in vain and I can be a formidable foe Bitsy can attest to that I'm sure." Natalie watched Bitsy go deathly pale then start to glow blue. Seeing that the fairy was forcing flashes of old memories on Bitsy's and Brand, Natalie slipped into indWhispers mind and found the lost memory of long ago that showed Bitsy trying to help a drugged whimpering WindWhispers, Natalie pulled that memory to the front of his thoughts lashing him with them, "you don't know the meaning of formidable, you can fight one of us but you can't fight all of us."

Hank walked up to the tense group "Is there a problem?" Natalie smiled "nothing that a little display won't take care of. "Hank grinned at Natalie pulling his dagger he let it dance across his fingers into her hand, a second later he pulled his sword, Natalie touched the dagger to the swords blade, instantly a bolt of lightning came down from the sky and seemed to enter the two blades then twine around Natalie and Hank. Creatures from all over the gathering came to see what was happening, fairies, dragons, gryphon's, gnomes, elves of every shape and size. The word Cairin whispered from person to person, Natalie's voice could be heard over the swirling whirl of crackling lightning "You displease us, you are evil walking the land as a fairy, harm me or mine and the curse of Cairin will upon you and yours for all time." Moving the dagger from the swords blade the lightning shot up to the sky and was gone.

Those standing near WindWhisper backed away from him fearfully, if The Cairin said this fairy was evil then he must truly be very bad, many casting out spells of protection against the evil, others stood their ground glaring at the male fairy who snarled at Natalie "this is not finished, Bitch, the day will come when you are vulnerable then we shall see how much your old magic does you." Turning WindWhisper flew through the crowd and was gone.

Bitsy still horribly pale hugged Trink "thank you for letting us know he was here and staying with the twins." Trink who was very upset but trying not to let anyone know nodded and smiled at Bitsy, "ain't seen yea glow blue in quite a while girly, better watch that." Bitsy smiled a sad smile and slipped into Brand's arms. Brand looked at Kim and Chad "I don't ever want either of you to go anywhere near WindWhispers, you are never to be alone with him, do I make myself clear!"

Kim and Chad nodded clearly confused by what had happened, were even more confused when their mother turned to their dad and said simply "I want to go home, I want all of us safe at home." They could see tears in her eyes and frowned, Brand tightened his hold on Bitsy "let's go home brat, Chad, Kim gather our things, your mother and I will wait right here for you." Rav nuzzled Natalie briefly "I will go with Kim and Chad, wait here for me." Natalie watched Rav leave with the twins. Marti'en looked at Natalie "was that a wise thing to do? showing him the extent of your power?" Hank smiled at Marti'en "he only got a little inkling of what we can do, Marti'en, someone like that has to be forewarned, they don't take subtle hints well, I don't know who he is but he is a danger that was clear to everyone."

Kat leaned against Virlane feeling his warmth and nodded "he is a terrible terrible thing not person, I'll never forget what he did in the past even though he was supposed to have gotten better." "You are leaving your Nedra so soon? my poppet, you are returning to Cairin?" asked Nedra pouting at Hank. Hank chuckled "Not right away, I will make sure Natalie is settled in before I return to Cairin." Trink grinned "Nedra me girl this here be's Keebler, poor Keebler he ain't never been adventuring." Turning sensuous eyes on Keebler, Nedra purred "ohhhhh my poor little one, to be so deprived, let Nedra teach you to be an adventurer." Next thing Keebler knew he had been picked up and found himself being snuggled against her lush breasts, blushing brightly Keebler stammered "but I'm a stable master, not an adventurer" Nedra licked her lips "then you shall show Nedra your riding skills." Trink giggled as he watched Nedra walk off with Keebler still in her arms, she winked at Hank and purred at him as she walked by "Later my poppet, your Nedra still languishes for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.