The Teachers a Pet - Cover

The Teachers a Pet

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman, fresh out of college, begins her teaching career at the only school that would employ her. The pretty but very spoiled young blonde, accustomed to a life of privilege, soon learns that she is the only white person at an all black high school attempting to teach English to students that aren't interested in what she has to say. But they are interested in something else. She soon finds herself at the mercy of her students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I must have been sleep deprived for quite a while. The alarm had been going off for quite a few minutes when I finally heard it the next morning and reached over and shut it off. I had a terrible time waking up. I felt like I had been drugged. I sat up, finally, and just sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for my brain to wake up and fully engage.

I finally decided that the only way I was going to wake up would be to take a shower. I took a quick shower and that helped a lot. I dried off and went back into the bedroom. I put on my altered blouse and buttoned the few remaining buttons. I stepped into my skirt and fastened it and rolled the waistband up a couple of times. This one seemed a little shorter that the two I had worn already. But it may have just been my impression. I looked in the mirror and it looked about the same. It looked too short. But it seemed to be the length required by Jamal.

I had my coffee pot on a timer. But coffee was a luxury right now so I had not been setting it up before I went to bed. I had a little left and I could have really used some this morning. But I didn't have time to mess with it.

I was really dragging this morning. But I only had to get through one more day and then I could spend most of the weekend resting and recuperating from the trials of my new job as teacher/stripper/prostitute.

I drove to school and parked my car. I was pleasantly surprised when, for a change, Jamal wasn't waiting for me when I got out of my car.

I threaded my way through the crowd of students who were waiting for the doors to open. Several times as I worked my way through the crowd I felt hands cup the cheeks of my ass. I just ignored them and kept walking. It wasn't like I had any modesty left to preserve.

The security guard let me in. But I wasn't allowed to pass without a leer and a nasty remark. I ignored him too. I went to the office to pick up my attendance sheets. As usual there were several other teachers in the office when I went in. I had yet to see another white person in the building. Not a student, not a teacher. I was apparently the only one.

I nodded at the other teachers but they just stared at me. Not one person in this school, except for the principal, had made any effort to make me feel welcome. Well, unless you count Jamal. And I don't think you can really count being molested and raped as being welcomed.

I went back to my classroom, put my purse away and got ready for my first class. It is a little more difficult to get ready when you aren't in charge.

I kept staring at my blue panties, still spread out on my desk from Wednesday. I was tempted to put them in a drawer. But I was afraid of what Jamal might say, or do, if they were not there when he came in.

Just in time I noticed the dried cum on the front of my desk from the gang rape I had been subjected to yesterday. I quickly got some paper towels and glass cleaner and cleaned the top and the front of my desk. I finished just before the bell rang.

I put away the cleaner and I stood waiting for the kids to come in and take their seats. As the time neared for my torment to start again I felt a tightness begin to grip my chest. I didn't even bother to hope that Jamal would leave me alone to teach the class. I knew it wouldn't happen. It was just a matter of what he had come up with to torment me with today.

The bell finally rang and the halls were soon swarming with screaming kids. I started blushing as soon as my students started coming in. They came in smiling and making rude remarks as they walked past me on their way to their seats. Many of the boys groped me openly as they filed into the room. Jamal was the last one to enter. There was nothing unusual about that. He seemed to enjoy making an entrance. But when I saw him I felt my face turn an even darker red.

Jamal didn't take his seat immediately. He stood behind me and pressed his body against mine. He reached around and held my breasts as the entire class looked on gleefully. He rubbed his cock against me for a moment and then he asked, "Are you ready for another exciting day, Alice?"

I shook my head and in a pleading voice I whispered, "Please stop this. Please leave me alone."

He leaned forward and stuck his tongue in my ear. Then he asked, "Did you do what I told you to do last night?"

I nodded.

He kissed my neck a couple of time and then he said, "I can't wait to see it. I bet you are going to be much cooler today without all of that nasty old hair on your pussy."

I heard the kids in the front rows, the ones that were close enough to hear him, laughing at me.

Jamal turned and nodded to the boy sitting on the end of the row of seats closest to the door. He got up and closed the door and locked it.

As soon as the boy sat back down, Jamal said, "Okay, Alice. We might as well get this over with. Then you can get on with your lesson for today. I'm going to take my seat now. I don't want to miss anything. As soon as I sit down I want you to go ahead and undress. As soon as you are naked you can go to work."

He took his hands from my breasts. He stepped back and after patting my ass he walked casually to his seat and sat down. He slouched down in his chair and waited expectantly with that arrogant look on his face.

The bastard! He knew I was going to obey him.

It didn't get any easier. I had already been naked in front of these kids, more than once. But it was just as hard to undress this time.

I pulled my blouse out of my skirt, slowly unbuttoned it with shaking fingers, and slowly slipped it off. The catcalls from the boys, and some of the girls, were getting pretty loud. Jamal had to tell the kids to shut up. I unrolled the waistband of my skirt and unbuttoned it. I struggled with the zipper for a moment and then I slid it down my legs and stepped out of it.

The kids started to get rowdy again when they saw my shaved pussy. Jamal had to shut them up again.

I tossed my skirt on my desk. I stood there naked in front of thirty-five teenagers and tried to remember what I was supposed to be teaching this morning, not that it mattered.

Before I could start, though, Jamal said, "Alice, the kids seem pretty curious and can't really concentrate. Maybe you should start over there on the end and go up and down the aisles and let them all get a good look at your shaved pussy. They don't get to see something like that every day."

I stared at him for a few seconds. I was sure that I couldn't do that. I hardly had the strength to stand here! I saw his expression begin to change when I didn't move immediately and I moaned, "Oh god, I can't stand this!"

But I somehow found the strength to walk over to the first desk in the first row and let the boy sitting there have a close look at my shaved pussy.

I started to walk slowly down the aisle but the boy stopped me and said, "Hold on, Alice! I want to see that thing!"

I came to a stop and turned to face him. He reached out and slapped my inner thigh to force me to spread my legs a little further apart. He moved his hands lightly over my pubic area.

I shivered at his touch and the boy in the next seat laughed and exclaimed, "Look at that shit! The bitch is getting off on it!"

The first boy finally took his hand away and I moved to the second boy. I came to a stop and spread my legs slightly. He immediately jabbed two fingers up into my pussy. I thought at that moment that I could not possibly me more humiliated. I was wrong.

With his fingers buried deep in my pussy he held me in place and moved his thumb over my clit until I gasped and started to have an orgasm. I had to reach out and hold onto his desk to keep from falling to the floor.

The class thought that was hilarious. I wanted to die.

He pulled his fingers free and wiped them on my hip. I sobbed quietly as I went down the aisle stopping beside every boy. A couple of the girls even made me stop so that they could look at my pussy. They didn't touch me. But they looked closely.

Every one of the boys touched me though. They all inserted their fingers inside of me. Even though I fought it with all of the will power I had, I still had several more orgasms. I was certain now that my life could not get any worse. Nothing could be more humiliating than this.

When I finished circling the class room this way I moved back to the front of the room. I glanced at the clock and I was dismayed to see that I still had fifteen minutes of class time left.

As it turned out I didn't have to worry about what to do next. Jamal had plans for that time. He stood up and pulled me around behind my desk. He bent me down and told me to start teaching my class.

I struggled once again to remember what I was supposed to be teaching. But as I started my lecture in a quiet, listless voice, I heard Jamal unfastening his pants and I realized that he was going to fuck me, right there in front of the class!

I wanted to scream at him. But I guess it really didn't matter now. Every boy in the class had probed my vagina with their fingers. Most of the girls had taken a close look. A sex toy, that is all that I am now. They didn't want to hear anything that I had to say.

I started to rest my head on my arms as Jamal began pushing his cock into me. But he slapped my ass and said, "I didn't say you could stop talking. These kids need to get an education!"

I struggled to recite my lesson as he fucked me hard. I grunted and groaned and my words were not even intelligible to me! The worst part, though, was when I started having another series of violent orgasms. My voice rose and fell with each orgasm and my body was wracked with one right after the other as that cruel son of a bitch fucked me violently and the class laughed their asses off.

He finally came just before the bell rang. I was allowed to struggle back into my slutty clothes. He stood near me and watched me dress while he put his pants back in order. Then he ordered me to put my arms around his neck, kiss him, and thank him loudly for the great fuck.

What the hell! It didn't really matter at this point. I obeyed as the kids stood up and started filing slowly out of the class. Just before he left Jamal said, "Don't wipe that up. I'm curious to see just how far down your thighs that shit will get before it stops on its own."

I obeyed him of course. I don't know why. Now that I think about it, I can't remember him every threatening me. He just started doing things to me and I let him. And he started telling me what to do, and I obeyed! I couldn't think of a single threat that he had made that was any more serious than losing more buttons.

The next two classes were embarrassing, but unremarkable. I wasn't raped, I kept my clothes on. I was ignored by my students for the most part. I stayed near my desk. I didn't dare move around the room. It wasn't just that I reeked of cum, although that was one of two main reasons. It was also that I knew that if I started walking among the students I would take advantage of the opportunity to grope me freely.

Mainly though, I stayed behind my desk because there was cum running down my thigh and the smell was obvious. There actually wasn't that much. I doubt if it was visible. It was only a tablespoon or two. But it was enough that I smelled it all morning.

I took a deep breath and relaxed when my lunch period started. I hadn't brought a lunch. But I was finally able to sit at my desk and just relax for an hour. Well, most of an hour. Mr. Wigfall came in to see how I was doing and to ask if I had car trouble last night. He had seen my car in the parking lot when he went home but when he checked my classroom door was locked.

I had just managed to sweep my blue panties off of the middle of my desk as he came in. I told him that I had gone for a walk before I went home to familiarize myself with the area.

I saw him sniffing, as if he thought that he could smell a familiar odor but he wasn't quite sure. I saw him shrug mentally and he said, "You need to be careful around here, Miss Wilson. Don't take this the wrong way, but surviving in a part of town like this requires a bit of street smarts. I don't think that you are ready for that yet. You would be well advised to take your car from now on and avoid this part of town. God knows I do!"

I smiled at him and thanked him for his advice. He paused to sniff the air again. Then he left. As soon as he shut the door I spread the panties back out in the middle of my desk.

Shortly after he left Jamal came in. He left the door wide open and ordered me to stand up. He looked to see if his cum was visible and seemed disappointed that it wasn't. He shrugged and said, "Okay, you can clean up now. You stink again. You need to start taking better care of yourself, Alice!"

Smart ass!

I had just enough time to lock my door and use some moist towelettes to clean my thighs and my smooth, hairless crotch before the next class started coming in and taking their seats.

I sat at my desk and watched the kids entering the room and going to their seats. I took attendance. It was getting easier. I was starting to recognize many of them. I guess the novelty of my underwear being prominently displayed on my desk was wearing off. I didn't even hear any comments about it.

I stood up and taught my class. No, that isn't right. I stood up and said the things that I was supposed to say. No one was listening, as usual. I wondered what Mr. Wigfall was going to say when the results of the tests started coming back and no one in my class could do much more than write their own name. The sad thing is that I really think that if they would give me a chance I could teach them. I was never going to get that chance in this school though.

And then, finally, it was time for my last class. It was Tyrell's turn to play with me. He came in just before the bell rang to start the class and looked around. He saw that everyone was here so he closed and locked the door. I didn't need any more warning than that.

Tyrell went to his seat and he called out to me over the normal bedlam.

"Alice!"

As soon as he spoke the entire class got quiet and began to sit up in their seats and pay attention.

I took a quivering breath as that invisible metal band closed tightly around my chest once more and in a trembling voice I asked, "What?"

Tyrell smiled and said, "Jamal told me about your morning class. I think they learned a lot more in that class then we have learned in this one. I don't think that's fair. So why don't you give us the same lesson that you gave his class."

Everyone was staring at me. I wondered for just a second what would happen if I refused. I should have. I will never be able to explain why I didn't.

Instead I stood in front of the class and removed my blouse and skirt again. When I was naked I moved to the first student in the first desk to my right. There was a brief flurry of whispered conversation. It died down quickly and everyone was silent as I stood in front of the first boy and he began to explore my body.

It took me a little longer to get around the class this time. There could no longer be any question that word was spreading about me and the things that I was allowing my students to do to me. They took their time and explored my body in depth. It wasn't just my pussy this time. My breasts were squeezed and pulled as if they were trying to milk me. My nipples were twisted and on one occasion it seemed like one of the boys was trying to pick me right up off the floor by my nipples!

This time no one brought me to orgasm. Not until I got to the center of the room. Not until I came to Tyrell. He probed my pussy and then he used his thumb to tease my clit.

After all of the abuse that had been heaped on me in the last twenty minutes or so I was surprised at how quickly I reached orgasm.

My loud orgasm brought an even louder response from the kids. As I circulated around the room it happened twice more at the hands of two different boys. Each time it happened the audience found it just as amusing.

When I had given everyone an opportunity to examine and grope my body, Tyrell called me over and ordered me to my knees. He forced me to suck his cock right there in the middle of the class with everyone watching and laughing and joking. I hated it. But I wasn't even surprised when he demanded it of me.

I dropped to my knees with tears in my eyes and Tyrell helped me pull his hard cock free of his pants. I leaned down and took it into my mouth as my students got up and gathered around for a better view.

While I sucked Tyrell's cock, several boys took advantage of me from behind, groping me freely or tugging on my breasts. I ignored them and the cruel comments from the rest of the kids and sucked Tyrell's cock as enthusiastically as possible. I just wanted to get this final humiliation over with.

I knew he was getting close when he grabbed a handful of my hair and moaned loudly. I felt his cock throb and my mouth filled up with another hot load of slimy cum with the boys all cheering him on and the girls sounding like they were going to be ill, or calling me degrading names.

I swallowed Tyrell's cum and licked up the last few drops. I helped him put his cock back in his pants. He patted me on the head and ordered me to get dressed. I got up and wiped the tears from my eyes with my arms. I was still getting my clothes on when the bell rang and everyone left. It was Friday afternoon and they all seemed to be in a bigger hurry than usual to get out of the building.

Everyone was finally gone, even Tyrell. I thought that there might be a chance that they were finished with me for the week. I could hope. I grabbed my purse and my attendance records and rushed out before Jamal or anyone else could trap me in my room. I dropped off the records and rushed out to the parking lot. I didn't see anyone standing around my car and I really started to think that I was going to make it. I guess it's that blonde thing again!

I got to my car undisturbed and dug my keys out of my purse. I bent down to put my key in the lock but before I could my door was pushed open. I screamed, startled to realize that someone was waiting for me in my car. And then I saw Jamal, waiting for me in the passenger seat.

He smiled and said, "Get in, bitch."

I took a couple of deep breaths and waited for my heartbeat to return to normal, or as near to normal as it was going to get when I was around that monster, Jamal.

When I could breathe again I got in the car and waited for him to tell me what he wanted.

It was even worse than I thought. He ordered me to start the car and he started giving me directions. We didn't go far. It was only about half a mile. He directed me to a neat, well maintained house on a tree lined residential street and ordered me to park against the curb.

I pulled over and parked. I looked at him nervously, hoping for an explanation. He just said, "Get out, cunt. Come with me."

I got out and locked my car, although it apparently did me no good to lock my car. It certainly hadn't stopped Jamal from getting in. I followed him inside. As soon as the door closed behind us he said, "I don't think you need those clothes any more for a while. Take them off."

Jamal sat down in the living room as I was getting my clothes off. In less than two minutes I was kneeling between his legs sucking his cock. Even though it had been an entire school day since he had fucked me in front of my first period English class I could still taste the residue of that fuck on his cock. You would have thought that he would wash his cock for Christ's sake!

I spent the next fifteen minutes or so sucking his cock. Not long after I finished his friends started showing up. I was kept busy answering the door. Once everyone had arrived I was pushed to my hands and knees and for the next hour or so I was kept busy taking them two at a time until none of them could get it up any more.

I was only half way finished satisfying the boys when the door opened and Shanaya came in with a couple of girls I hadn't seen before. They sat down and watched as I satisfied the boys. It was humiliating enough to be a sex slave for eight black boys. To be used like this in front of three girls made it so much worse. Especially since one of them was a student of mine.

I ignored their cruel comments and concentrated on sucking the cocks that were presented to my lips. The cocks that were violating my pussy pretty much took care of themselves. At least they didn't require any effort on my part.

After all of the boys had been satisfied, Jamal turned to Shanaya and said, "Okay, we're done for now."

Shanaya loudly proclaimed, "I ain't going to touch her skanky ass like that! Shit! Clean the bitch up, Jamal!"

There was a lot of laughter as Jamal pulled me to my feet and led me to a bathroom. He handed me a clean towel and ordered me to take a shower. Then he left the room.

I took a long, hot shower. It took longer than usual because I spent so long leaning against the shower wall and crying. I couldn't believe what my life had become.

I tried desperately not to think of what they had planned for me when I went back out there. I had been given to Shanaya. What for? Did those girls want me to satisfy them, too? Oh god! I hope not. That was even more disgusting than what I was doing now!

I was still standing under the hot water when the bathroom door opened and Tyrell came in. He opened the shower curtain far enough to look inside and in a very pleasant voice, with a deceptively friendly smile on his face he said, "If you don't get your ass back out there in the next couple of minutes you just might be sorry."

I shut the water off and dried myself. I didn't have my brush or any makeup. I struggled to make myself stop crying and went back out to the living room. Shanaya stood up when I came in and met me in the middle of the room. She looked at my tits for a second and then turned to Jamal and said, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can do it."

Shanaya moved away. Four of Jamal's friends got up and walked over to me. They picked me up by my arms and legs and placed me on my back on the coffee table. They held me down, their hands firmly gripping my limbs.

Shanaya came over and dropped to her knees beside me. She started teasing my nipples. She grinned at me and said, "Guess what, Miss Wilson? We are both going to have a new experience here. I'm going to pierce your little pink nipples. Jamal wants rings in them."

I screamed, "NO! NO, PLEASE!! I don't want that! Oh god! Let me go!"

I began thrashing about, trying to pull my arms and legs free. The boys holding me down hardly seemed to notice. The two boys holding my legs had started holding me with one hand and they were both playing with my pussy with the other. I was much too terrified to be in any danger of becoming aroused.

Shanaya said, "It's okay, Miss Wilson. I've pierced ears before. I'm not a total idiot! I got the stuff from my cousin. He works at a tattoo place and he told me what to do. It sounds pretty easy."

I turned my head until I could see Jamal and I begged him to stop this. I promised that I would do anything if he would just not do this.

He laughed and in a scornful voice he said, "You stupid cunt! You'll do anything I tell you to now!"

I started crying hysterically. I pleaded again with Shanaya not to do this. Everyone seemed to be enjoying my response. I noticed that this time there were two cameras recording my suffering. I didn't even care about that. I was terrified. I had seen pictures of women with pierced nipples and I thought that they looked positively disgusting. Not to mention how painful it must be. The whole concept turned my stomach. I would never have had it done voluntarily.

Shanaya ignored me. She opened up a large paper bag. She reached in and started pulling things out and placing them on a small hassock that she had pulled over. She pulled on a pair of latex gloves and swabbed my nipples with alcohol. I couldn't look any more. I was hyperventilating and I was sure that I was going to pass out. I even wished that I would.

I leaned my head back down on the table and closed my eyes while she pinched and pulled at my nipples. The boys were joking with her, taunting her with lesbian jokes. They were kidding with her about playing around with my tits. She just ignored them and continued until my nipples were finally erect. She took her hands away for a moment and I felt something clamp down on my right nipple. Then I felt a horrible pain as she stabbed my nipple with a needle.

I screamed and tried again to get free. It did no good. The boys holding my arms didn't waver. The boys holding my legs were forced to stop playing with my pussy and get a better grip. But I was never in any danger of getting free.

Shanaya inserted the ring in my nipple and swabbed it down with alcohol. When the alcohol entered the wound I screamed again. This was all pretty amusing to everyone but me.

Shanaya moved around to the other side and I felt the process start again. I didn't struggle any more. I had quit begging and pleading. Now I just cried quietly and waited for it to be over.

Shanaya patted my cheek and said sarcastically, "Oh, poor baby."

Other than that she ignored my suffering and continued to amuse her audience by piercing my left nipple.

I screamed again when the needle pierced me. I groaned in pain when she inserted the ring. I hadn't seen them yet. I didn't have the nerve to open my eyes. They felt like very large rings.

I heard her picking up her things and moving. I thought that she was done torturing me. Much to my dismay, however, she was just changing her position. I felt her hands as she began to examine the skin over my clitoris and I cried harder when I realized what was yet to come.

She ignored the jokes from the guys as she toyed with my clit. Her only comment was, "I have never seen one of these damned things up close before. I don't know what you guys see in them. It looks pretty ugly to me!"

Then there was a pause and it started again. The alcohol, the clamp, the ring, I screamed again, but I was exhausted by this time and there wasn't any fight left in me.

When she finished torturing me and she had put her things away I was pulled to my feet so that everyone could inspect my new decorations. I finally looked down at my new jewelry. My impression had been right. The rings were not even close to being discreet. They were thick and as big around as half dollars. They were heavy too and I was very much aware of them as I moved.

As soon as I saw them I collapsed to the floor, covered my face in my hands and cried hysterically. I didn't expect sympathy and I didn't get it. Instead I got more close-ups from the two boys with cameras and a lot of laughter.

They ignored me for a while and finally the tears began to fade. Jamal got up and walked over to me. He nudged me with his foot. I looked up and he ordered me to my feet. He looked at my new rings and it was obvious what he thought.

He said, "Those rings are just what you needed, Alice. I think they look beautiful. They are much too sexy to keep hidden. That's why Shanaya and her friends bought you something to go with them."

The girls who had come in with Shanaya got up and crossed the room. They were sneering at me as they handed me a couple of large paper bags. They were full of clothes!

Jamal said, "They went to Goodwill and did a little shopping last night. Go ahead and try everything on. We want to make sure it all fits."

I started pulling clothes out of the bags. They were all variations of the same two items of clothing. There were half a dozen sheer blouses and half a dozen micro miniskirts. I was going to look even more like a prostitute than I already did!

I put on one of the skirts. Even pushed low on my hips it just barely covered my ass. They all fit the same way.

I was reluctant to try on the blouses over my very tender nipples. But the cameras were rolling and Jamal was waiting. I put them on, one after the other. They were different colors, but they all looked the same, nearly invisible. My breasts and my oversized nipple rings were obvious.

I was sure that it was their intention that I wear these things to school. I just didn't think it possible that Mr. Wigfall would permit it. I even saw a glimmer of hope here. Once he saw me in one of these outrageous outfits something would have to give. This could actually work to my advantage.

The girls finally left. Jamal ordered me to undress. When I was naked again the boys started leaving one or two at a time. As each boy left I was tasked with sucking their cocks one last time. It took me about an hour to get them all out the door.

When it was just me and Jamal I told him that I had to go to the clinic and get on the pill. I also told him that my period was due to start in the next day or two. He just shrugged. Those things were my problems. He didn't care.

I asked him for some Tylenol and a glass of water. He told me where to find them. I went to the medicine cabinet and got three Tylenol capsules and went to the kitchen for some water.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.