The Teachers a Pet - Cover

The Teachers a Pet

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman, fresh out of college, begins her teaching career at the only school that would employ her. The pretty but very spoiled young blonde, accustomed to a life of privilege, soon learns that she is the only white person at an all black high school attempting to teach English to students that aren't interested in what she has to say. But they are interested in something else. She soon finds herself at the mercy of her students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

It didn't work out that way. I watched impatiently, purse and papers in hand, as the students filed out. I wasn't paying any attention to the kids leaving the class. I was watching the door fearfully for any sign of Jamal.

I was looking for trouble in the wrong place. The last student in the line let everyone else leave and then he stood in the door and turned around. He grinned and said, "You aren't leaving are you, cunt? Jamal will be right here. He'd really hate it if he missed you."

My legs nearly gave out. I shook my head and pleaded in a whisper, "Please let me go. I have to get out of here."

I knew it was a waste of my breath. Now that he was standing there blocking my way I recognized him as being one of the boys in Jamal's group of thugs. His name was Tyrell. He was one of Jamal's larger friends.

He smiled an evil smile and said, "You don't really want to go, do you, cunt? I heard about this morning. Jamal said you were hotter than hell. He told me that when he pulled his hand out from under your skirt his fingers were all wet. He's been going around school all day letting everyone sniff his fingers. They smell just like your cunt. How about it teach? Is your cunt wet now?"

I shook my head and backed up a step. He took a few quick steps and he was standing right in front of me, leering down at me. Standing over me the way that he was he looked enormous!

I had nowhere to run. All of my resolve about screaming for help and fighting back against these boys was suddenly forgotten. For some reason I just couldn't bring myself do it.

Tyrell reached out, confident that I wouldn't resist. He spread my blouse open, revealing my breasts. He stared for a moment and then he took one of my nipples in each hand and squeezed. I gasped in pain and my hands went to his wrists reflexively.

He quietly but firmly said, "Put your arms down, cunt. You know better than that."

I sobbed and shook my head in a silent plea for mercy. But I lowered my arms to my sides. He never stopped squeezing my nipples. The problem was, it hurt. But it felt so damned good! I felt shocks of pleasure travel from my nipples to my crotch each time he squeezed and pulled. My traitorous body was betraying me again.

I heard noises and I opened my eyes to see Jamal standing beside us. He was grinning. But the look in his eyes was cold, cruel. I heard the door close. I turned to see that the rest of his gang was here now, too.

Jamal moved behind me and pressed his large body against mine. He spoke quietly in my ear. "Are you cheating on me with my best friend, cunt? Damn! I thought you were a good girl. I don't know what to do, Alice. I am really hurt. I leave you alone for a few hours and the next thing I know you are showing your tits to my friends and just acting like a slut. Is your pussy all wet again? Did you get all turned on showing Tyrell your tits?"

I managed to choke out a reply. "No. Please, leave me alone. I'm not turned on. I just want to go home!"

Jamal leaned down, kissed my neck and said, "I'll make you a deal, Alice. I'm a fair man. If your pussy isn't wet then we'll all walk out of here and leave you alone. But if your pussy is wet then I'm going to have to do something about this slutty behavior of yours."

I was so scared that I thought I was going to faint. I knew for a fact that my pussy was betraying me. I don't know why my body was reacting this way. I am not the kind of girl that has kinky fantasies of having sex with black people or being molested in public or gang banged. I am a conservative, rather uptight person. I have only been with one man, my fiancé. I didn't intend to be intimate with another until I fell in love and was in a committed relationship. Now, here I was being assaulted for the third time, and I knew that my pussy was leaking. What the hell was wrong with me?!

I felt his hands at the waistband of my skirt and in seconds it was lying at my feet. Tyrell released my nipples and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my blouse. Jamal pulled it down and dropped it, leaving me in only my blue panties and my shoes.

After he removed my blouse, Jamal pressed his body against me again. I could feel his hard cock through his pants as it rubbed against my lower back. His big, rough hands reached around me and slid down over my belly to the crotch of my underwear. I felt his hand cup my sex and I gasped in pleasure. It was pleasure that I wanted desperately not to experience. These two young men were undressing me in front of their friends. They were toying with my body and with my mind and all I could do was stand here and allow it to happen.

Jamal whispered in my ear, a stage whisper, meant for his friends to hear, "Alice, I think your panties are soaked. I'm going to be fair though and make sure. I wouldn't want to misjudge you."

I closed my eyes again. I shook my head and under my breath I kept whispering, "No, no, no. Oh god, please stop."

He didn't stop though. I felt his fingers in the waistband of my underwear and then he squatted down and slowly pulled my panties off. I didn't struggle when he lifted my legs one at a time and pulled my underwear free. He stood back up. He reached around and held them in front of my face and said, "Look at that, Alice! They are drenched! Hell, I could wring these fucking things out! I'm shocked, Alice. I didn't think that you were that kind of girl."

I felt his hands move back to my pussy and this time first one and then two long, thick fingers entered me. I shivered again, but I wasn't entirely certain why this time.

He played with my pussy for several minutes and Tyrell returned to teasing my breasts. Jamal began talking quietly in my ear again. He told me how much fun we were all going to have this year. He told me that I was going to be his special girlfriend.

While he talked his hard cock was pressed against my back again and I could feel it throbbing. He asked me if I felt it and I nodded. He kissed my ear and then he asked, "Are you any good at sucking cock, Alice?"

When I didn't answer he said, "Don't be modest, Alice. You can tell me if you are. I don't imagine you are, you being such an uptight prissy bitch and all. Say, I have an idea! We're in school. Let's have a little pop quiz! It isn't a hard test, Alice. There is only one question. I want you to get down on your knees and show me how good you are at sucking cock. After you suck me off and swallow my cum I will give you a grade. That sounds fair, doesn't it, Alice?"

His hands had moved to my shoulders. He turned me around and pushed me to the floor. I let it happen. Just like I let him do everything else he did to me. I was unable to resist.

I came to rest on my knees with his hard cock pressing against his pants only inches from my face. He unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and let them fall open. Then he said, "You can take it from there, can't you, Alice?"

I moaned in despair. Yet I couldn't take my eyes from the large bulge in his white jockey shorts. I just stared for a minute, not even really thinking. Until he said, "Alice..." in a voice that told me that he was becoming impatient.

I reached up and pulled his pants down. Then I pinched the waistband of his underwear and pulled them out and down, still mesmerized by the large black sex organ that I was uncovering. Jamal was dark skinned. But his cock was much darker. It was almost coal black! It was about seven inches long, maybe a little longer and not much fatter than my ex fiancé's cock had been. I was surprised when I saw it. It had felt so much larger when it was pressing against my back a few minutes ago.

I reached up and grasped it around the base. I swallowed nervously as I pulled the fat knob at the end of it down to my mouth. I didn't make love to it. I didn't kiss it or lick it or play with it. I took it into my mouth and started sucking and moving my mouth up and down while my hand began to massage what I couldn't comfortably fit into my mouth.

Jamal groaned loudly and his hands caressed my hair. After a few minutes he said in a strained voice, "I'm really surprised, Alice. You are a pretty good cocksucker! I think we are going to get along just great! I think you're going to earn a solid B Plus here!"

I ignored his degrading encouragement and sucked him off, working to get this over with as quickly as possible. He was highly aroused. I could tell from his breathing and the way that his body was quivering as I worked. He had pretty good stamina though, especially for a teenager. He lasted long enough that I was exhausted when he finally held my head and filled my mouth with a large load of cum.

I was a little surprised. I had only done this for my one previous lover. So I didn't have a lot to compare with. His cum had a very mild taste. Not pleasant maybe, but not nearly as bitter as what I was used to.

I swallowed quickly. But he held my head still and his cock continued to drain onto my tongue as it went soft in my mouth. When he finally stepped back I thought, "Thank god, it's over!"

Maybe what they say about blondes is true!

As soon as Jamal moved out of the way Tyrell took his place. I looked up at Jamal, as if to ask him not to make me do this. I realized my mistake as soon as I did it. As much as anything else that I had done in the last three days, that look was an acknowledgement that they were in charge of me.

Jamal smiled and said, "Make me proud of you, Alice. Don't embarrass me in front of my friends. Show Tyrell what a good cocksucker you are."

As I took Tyrell's cock into my mouth I noticed for the first time that one of the boys had a digital movie camera pointed at me. All this time I had been too ashamed to look around at them. I didn't want to see the lust in their eyes. I had no idea how long he had been recording.

I tried to pull my face away, to take my mouth off of Tyrell's cock, to reason with them. But he held me tight and said, "Uh uh, teach. Suck that cock for me. I been looking forward to this since I saw your pretty white ass on Monday. I been kissing them lips and thinking how good they were going to feel when they were wrapped around my cock. Don't worry, though. This won't take long. I can't wait to coat your tonsils with my cum. Now get to work. Don't worry about that camera. We'll make sure you get one of the copies of that disk."

I gave in then. I couldn't fight them. I didn't know how much they already had on that disk. But I knew that at the very least they had pictures of me naked and on my knees in my classroom, sucking the cock of one of my students, two now.

I turned my attention to sucking Tyrell's somewhat larger cock and he had been right. I doubt if he lasted five minutes. When he stepped away the rest of them stepped forward one at a time and I sucked all eight of them off while they took turns holding the camera and recording it all.

After Jamal and Tyrell they made me open my mouth wide when they were ready to cum and they all finished off by shooting into my wide open mouth with the camera coming in for an extreme close-up.

I was aghast at the idea of the very existence of these pictures. I refused when my fiancé had tried to get me to pose for him in lingerie! I knew that if I didn't pose for sexy pictures then I didn't have to worry about them ever showing up on the internet. There was no telling where these pictures would end up. But I would be surprised if they didn't get posted by someone before very long.

I remembered what Tyrell had said, "One of the copies." At the very least, I suppose that each of these boys would have a copy of this degrading little movie I was starring in.

When I was finished sucking off Jamal and his gang, Jamal pulled me to my feet and his hand moved to my pussy.

I gasped at his touch. He grinned as his fingers entered me once more. He smiled that smug smile and said, "Your mind has some pretty mixed emotions, Alice. But your body seems to love what is happening to you. Do you feel how wet your cunt is, sweetheart?"

I just stood there. I couldn't fight him. He handed me my miniskirt. I put it on quickly and he handed me my blouse. He placed my soiled panties on my desk and ordered me to leave them there until he decided what to do with them. He ordered me not to wear panties tomorrow, no underwear at all. Then he said that he had decided that he had made a mistake when he told me how long my skirts could be. Tomorrow he wanted my skirt to be two inches shorter. He also ordered me to cut the same number of buttons off of all of my blouses to save him the trouble.

I just nodded. I didn't know what I was going to do tomorrow. I had already had this argument with myself everyday for three days. But I just seemed to keep letting these things happen to me.

It was getting worse, though. I had just provided oral sex to eight teenage boys. On camera! I was letting one of them order me to dress in slutty clothing and molest me in front of my class. How had my life gone so wrong in such a short amount of time?!

The boys all left me alone finally. I sat back down at my desk and tried to pull myself together. I didn't even look at the clock for several minutes. When I did I saw that I only had five minutes to get the attendance sheets in. I stood up and walked unsteadily to the door. I stepped into the corridor before I realized that I still had not put my shoes back on.

I tried to get my mind working again. I slipped my shoes on, grabbed my purse this time, and got to the office with only minutes to spare. I got a lot of strange looks from the staff. But no one spoke. It occurred to me that I had been working here for three full days now and the only one that I had spoken to was the principal, Mr. Wigfall! I had not met any other teachers and the office staff never spoke to me when I went in there every morning and every afternoon.

I dropped off the attendance sheets and I turned around and ran right into Mr. Wigfall. I said excuse me. Suddenly I was all flustered.

He stepped back, smiled and said, "Miss Wilson! How are you? I never see you in the teacher's lounge. Are you doing alright?"

I explained that I ate my lunch at my desk and made up some excuse about studying my lesson plans and being available for my students. I realized that I sounded much more like a silly school girl than one of the teachers. But I had just been gang raped and I wasn't thinking too clearly. I was actually more focused on whether or not my breath smelled like cum.

I excused myself and rushed to my car. The parking lot was nearly empty, as it usually was by the time Jamal allowed me to leave in the afternoon. I got in and drove off quickly. I was terrified that something else might happen to me before I could get out of there.

I drove home and headed straight for the liquor bottle. I poured myself a strong drink and gulped it down on an empty stomach. That took care of supper.

I went into my bedroom and undressed with the intention of taking a long, hot shower. Instead, I reached into my nightstand and pulled out my vibrator. I masturbated like crazy for nearly an hour. I gave myself one huge orgasm after another until I was exhausted. When I was finished, I fell asleep lying there on my back with my vibrator resting on my stomach.

I awoke in a couple of hours and once again I was shocked at what I had done. I sat up too quickly and felt faint for a moment. When I got my equilibrium back I got up slowly and went into the bathroom.

I rinsed off my vibrator and then I brushed my teeth. As I worked the toothbrush around my mouth I thought of all the cocks and all the cum that had been in my mouth this afternoon.

I didn't want to. I just couldn't help it. Instead of the horror that I should have felt, I realized that I was getting excited all over again. I knew it was wrong. It made me mad to think that I would react that way. I just didn't know how to stop it.

I took a hot shower and dried off. I put my robe on and went out to the kitchen. I still wasn't hungry. But I had not eaten a single thing today and I knew that I had to eat something, something besides the ejaculate of eight black teenagers.

I had food. But nothing that I saw appealed to me. I finally got out some cold cuts and made a sandwich. I sat at my kitchen table and ate listlessly, staring off into space as I thought once more of the horrible things that had happened to me today.

Being forced to suck all of those boys off had been awful. For some reason, though, I had been much more humiliated by the things that had happened during my first class when Jamal had exposed my breast and rubbed my crotch in front of my entire class.

It was obvious, even to a blonde like me, that after only three days this had gotten way out of hand. What was more obvious was that it could have only one conclusion. There was only one way that this could end ... with their cocks in my vagina.

Unfortunately, that knowledge contributed nothing to the dilemma I was in. If I just said the hell with it and told the principal that I couldn't take this anymore then I would soon be homeless and my chances of getting another teaching position, ever, were slim and none.

The trouble is that it was obvious even to me where this was going. Well, I thought that it was. I was soon to learn that my devious tormenter had a much more Machiavellian imagination than I did. I had yet to realize just how clueless I really was.

After I ate my sandwich I tried to read my book again. I still couldn't concentrate. I gave up and tried watching a little television. I don't watch television often. Sometimes, though, I will have it on just so that my apartment won't be so quiet. It's like turning on the television to turn off the lonely. Tonight the noise was annoying.

I thought about getting dressed and going for a walk. But this wasn't a good area to go for a walk in the evening. It was more commercial than residential and there were not a lot of sidewalks. If you wanted to go somewhere around here you pretty much had to drive.

I finally gave up and went into my bedroom. I took off my robe and sat on the edge of my bed for a minute or two before I gave in to temptation. I hated myself for doing it. But I pulled my vibrator out. I stretched out on my back. I was so ashamed of myself. But at least while I was using my vibrator the fear was gone.

I turned on my little bullet shaped friend and distracted myself from the terror in my life. Well, that was the intent. Somehow, though, I found myself thinking about this morning. I imagined what I must have looked like with my breast hanging free for such a long time and then I imagined what it must have looked like to the class when Jamal touched me in front of all of those teenagers in that crowded classroom. I could almost see his dark skin contrasting with the stark white skin of my breast and then my thigh.

What must my students have thought of me! They must have talked about that all day among their friends. Half the kids in the school must know by now that I let Jamal manhandle me in class. I stood beside his seat and I allowed him reach up under my skirt and rub my crotch.

I remembered my soiled panties sitting in the middle of my desk. The janitor would surely see them tonight. I had been ordered to leave them where they were. The students filing into my class tomorrow would see them if they glanced at my desk. I was sure that anyone that missed them would have them brought to their attention gleefully by some teenage boy on his way into the class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.