New Order : New Opportunity - Cover

New Order : New Opportunity

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 9 : The Hot Tub

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 : The Hot Tub - In a Britain where the government is by the women and for the women, James Leonard finds himself the focus of unwanted attention from the authorities. But that's just what all men have to put up with, isn't it? A| femdom tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Military  

Tanya Charles was entertaining two of her most helpful contacts. She had long known that success in selling to the public sector came from cultivating a network of those that could influence or inform as much as those that actually made the decisions. Chief Inspector Adrienne Costa and Maggie Forbush from the Ministry of Internal Affairs had been happy to take advantage of Tanya's invitation. After all it wasn't often they got the chance to visit the sort of places that Tanya's expense account could afford.

They had met up in Green's Oyster Bar in St James to kick the evening off but then they had moved on to The Hot Tub. Built in the style of a Roman Bath, The Hot Tub offered a bathing and clubbing experience like no other. In the columned central hall of the club the three women were immersed, each in their own personal spa bath. The brass trimmed, teak clad tubs and marbled walls gave the place an opulent feel. The staff of the club were some of the most attractive boys that could be found in London, oiled, tanned and shaved smooth. Clad in short Greek style costumes that barely covered their private parts, they wound their way between the tubs serving drinks and otherwise bringing the members whatever they required.

The club had a reputation for a steamy atmosphere, as much for the goings on between the clientele and the staff as for the temperature and humidity inside.

"I owe you a thank you," Tanya said to Inspector Costa as the two of them took sips of champagne that was quickly giving up its chill to the warmth of the tub room.

"For what?"

"Leonard," Tanya said. "James Leonard." Adrienne Costa looked blank for a moment. "The solitary, your people were interviewing him..."

"Oh, yes. I'd forgotten. Don't worry about it. We didn't really have anything much on him. A couple of my team were a bit pissed to be called off — they'd put some effort in to setting him up — but they'll get over it. I'm sure they'll find another way of meeting their arrest quota. Besides," she lounged back, took another swig from her glass and the opportunity to fondle a passing waiter, "I'm always happy to do you a favour Tanya."

Tanya smiled and thanked her. She turned to Maggie Forbush. "How does this compare with the Ministry Club?"

"Let's just say it's rather more comfortable." Maggie emptied her glass. "And with a better class of distraction." Almost before she had put it down a bronzed waiter was at her side offering to refill it. The steam wafted up from the tubs and hung in a cloud across the room. Maggie had long since given up the task of trying to keep her spectacles clear, but with all the champagne she had drunk, she wasn't sure that the view would be very much clearer if she had. The towel that she had wound turban-style around her head lurched to one side. Maggie giggled involuntarily and pushed it back into place.

"And how is the Minister getting on with her 'demonstrator'? Has she shared him around the department?"

"You are joking! She seems to be happy enough but the best we can do is a fumble from one of the Government Facilities Service bunch. There's no way that a civil service pay packet can let you fund your own sponsorship programme. We have to make do with what we can get."

"Poor thing," Tanya sympathised. "Is it as bad in the police?"

"It is if you want to stay away from the customers! We don't even have males around the stations these days — viewed as a security risk. I can understand it but it's no fun!"

"That's what I thought. It's why I've got us some places in the Sweat Box."

Maggie and Adrienne both gave Tanya a look that said, "We're impressed!"

"All right, I know. I've just got some good contacts. I'm, looking forward to this as much as you. Shall we go down now?"

The other two nodded eagerly, looking forward to the experience. The chance to visit one of the capital's most exclusive pleasure centres wasn't one to be delayed. Tanya stood up to climb from her tub. Without anyone uttering a word, three of the Hot Tub attendants appeared with towelling robes to drape around the three naked girls. Tanya led the way towards the stairway the led down between two great marble columns at the far end of the hall. All three women enjoyed the mixed looks of envy and admiration that they received from the others in the hall as they were allowed through onto the staircase down to the Sweat Box. Almost at once their anticipation was rewarded. Two TV personalities, renowned for their raunchy treatment of topics, and repeatedly mentioned in the popular press for their licentious behaviour, edged by them on the stairs.

The Sweat Box was well named; hot and dark, it gained its name as much from the sexual tension generated inside it as from the effect of the hot dry air within it. A bar ran the length of the long side wall, clusters of couches and comfortable chairs spread around the rest of the room. There were two rules in the Sweat Box. You left your own man or men at the door (if you brought them) and you never talked about what went on to anyone that was not there. In return you had the opportunity to engage in almost any socially acceptable sexual pursuit and, for a woman in the world of New Order, that meant almost anything.

Tanya, Maggie and Adrienne took themselves off to one of the clusters of couches. Almost at once three Sweat Box attendants appeared. "Any preferences?" asked Tanya.

The three young men, perhaps only twenty two or three years old stood quietly by the couches. Each was naked from the waist up apart from the leather harness that criss-crossed their chest. Each waited for their instruction.

"Well I'm old fashioned," said Adrienne, "a few years of walking the beat means I'm always glad to have my feet pleasured. Perhaps this young man could oblige me." She beckoned the first of the attendants to her side. Knowing what was expected of him, he commenced a careful and thorough foot massage combining the skills of his fingers, his lips and his tongue on Adrienne's feet.

"I think my one can start a little higher up," Maggie smiled with anticipation. As her choice knelt beside her she parted her towelling robe and guided his head towards her crotch. As she spread her legs his tongue darted forward in search of her sex.

Tanya watched as the two women surrendered themselves to the delights of their Sweat Box attendants. She took her own by the hand and guided him until his lips were on her breasts, sucking and kissing and nibbling at her nipples.

The conversation between the three women became intermittent. They even lost interest in the comings (if that was the word) and goings of the Sweat Box's celebrity clientele. A film actress, a well known multi-millionairess, a member of the upper parliament, each were hosting their own group enjoying the amusements on hand in the Sweat Box.

Maggie gave a whimpering snort as her attendant burrowed deeper into her sex with his tongue. His rhythmic lapping was serving to drive her closer and closer to orgasm as she stretched herself back pushing her hips forward to press her sex against his face. Adrienne, seeing the amusement that Maggie was deriving, gripped her own attendant by the back of the neck and pulled his head upwards, directing him towards the same activities. Tanya, taking care to make sure that her guests were enjoying things as much as they could, paused in her own amusements. She pulled her attendant closer to her, pulling him away from her nipples and pressing his face into her cleavage. She looked across to where Maggie and Adrienne were both groaning with pleasure.

Tanya's attendant gave a muffled gasp from between her tits, half suffocated by being held into her cleavage. Tanya giggled and released the man. "I have to go to the girls' room," she whispered to him. "You make yourself busy with my friend Maggie. Get your tongue up between her arse cheeks and help her up a step or two." The man began to move across towards the other two women. "Good boy," Tanya said, as she stood up. "If my friends have a really good time, they'll be little extra in your tip."

By the time Tanya got back, Maggie and Adrienne were sprawled in post orgasmic dissipation; the three attendants beside them. With Tanya's return, the three rolled across to her couch. Looking at her two guests, she waved the men away. They had done all that was needed of them for the evening. Tanya was pleased; she earned a few favours from the other two tonight but there would be time enough to discuss that another day. She poured herself another drink and stretched out on her couch. It had been a productive evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.