Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 12: Rising Storm

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Rising Storm - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Colonel Talbot hung up the phone, "Neil had proven once again that he was some kind of sick genius, the test of his Anti-LMM had worked just like he had predicted it would."

The Colonel rubbed his chin; "I'll pay the sick fuck, and then he will get what he really deserves." He mused, "No doubt the sick little prick had killed that couple on the sailboat and another girl who had been at his party."

"He's too slick for the locals to ever catch him, but not too slick for me." The Colonel reasoned.

The Colonel picked up the phone and made two calls, one to California and one to Boston, "It made no difference about paying Neil, the Colonel's name was secretly on his bank account and he could withdraw the funds after the little bastard was dead."

Jake awoke from his foggy dreams to the sounds of a hand pounding on his door; he picked himself up off the couch and answered it.

"Got a registered letter Lieutenant, you have to sign for it." Bill the mailman said smiling.

"Uh Sure Bill." Jake scribbled his signature and took the letter. He went back inside to see what it was.

He looked at the envelope, "Saginaw, MI."

"I don't know anyone in Saginaw?"

He opened the fat envelope and fumbled with the contents, inside of a blank piece of paper was $5000 in fresh $100 dollar bills and a note.

"Neil is in Hawaii." Is all it said, but gave an address and a photo of the beachfront home.

It was signed, "Make sure he never hurts anyone again."

Jake had given up on Gina, and this was the final push he needed to quit the force. Gina had filed for divorce and he didn't give a fuck anymore.

"I can never go back to her." He reasoned, "She probably has HIV by now anyway." He said to himself to push away the feelings of love that still nagged him.

"I'll tell the Captain to shove it up his fat-ass tomorrow." He thought, he looked at his badge and gun, "My whole fucking life down the drain thanks to that dirt bag Neil."

Jake sucked in his breath and then grabbed the phone to make a plane reservation.

In California, Cindy Johnson signed and received a similar envelope with much the same results, she ran to the phone and called "United" She had recovered from her miscarriage and was bound and determined to put an end to the man who had ruined her life, one way or the other.

"I don't care what they do to me! Neil is going to pay for ruining my life." She thought, as she started throwing clothes into a suitcase. She left a note to her roommate saying she probably would not be back.

When the Colonel received conformation that his orders had been complied with, he hung up the phone, "Yes the two people who hated Neil the most would soon be on their way to pay him a visit." The Colonel smiled, "Neil was going to be in for a surprise in a few days."

Jessie could not believe the change in Yasuko from the previous night. She was laughing and acting like nothing had happened at all as they sat around eating the breakfast that she had cooked for them.

"If it was drugs that Neil had given her, they sure lasted a long time." She thought as she brought coffee to the table and joined them.

"Thank you baby." Neil said, smiling and ran his hand up under the large T-shirt and squeezed her bare ass making her jump, then his fingers tickled her pussy from behind.

"Stop it!" She joked, almost spilling the cup as she sat it down in front of him.

"Oooh maybe I should bring you some coffee?" Yasuko said, "If I can get the same treatment." She giggled.

"Don't worry; we have all day for that." Neil told her smiling.

Neil sipped his coffee and read the paper trying to decide how Jessie should fit into his plans to take down the Colonel. He looked up to see her studying his face as she peaked over the rim of her cup.

He liked her and she was the best fuck he had ever had, but still he could not decide if she could be trusted or not. "It would be a shame to have to kill her." He thought, and went back to reading his paper.

Bill came in the kitchen looking sleepy, "Morning" he grumbled and headed for the coffee.

"Hey Bill, did you have a good time last night?" Neil asked.

"No, things didn't work out so well."

"Hey that's too bad, you'll have to come out to the pool after you wake up and tell me about it."

"Sure boss." Was all he said, as he dished up some bacon and eggs.

It was almost noon and Neil decided that it was close enough to happy hour, "Girls bring me a beer by the pool when you're done." He said, and got up and left them to finish their food; the paper tucked under his arm.

"Sure Neil, see you in a bit." They said.

Neil sat on the chaise formulating his plans, and enjoyed the sunshine as a slight breeze blew up from the beach. The sounds of the waves relaxed him and he started to get the final details worked out in his head.

The girls showed up toting a bucket full of ice and beer. The sun was already hot and Neil eagerly accepted it. "Thanks."

"Your welcome, you need anything else?" Yasuko giggled.

"No, why don't you girls have a swim while I work out some problems in my head."

"I don't have a suit." Yasuko said, wearing a big borrowed T-shirt just like Jessie.

"You don't need one here." Neil laughed, and watched her strip off the baggy shirt that had been hiding her small figure.

"Okay." She sat her beer by the edge of the pool and dove in.

Not wanting to be outdone Jessie followed her lead by throwing her own shirt aside and placing her beer next to Yasuko's and dove in to join her.

The girls were talking and drinking beer, laughing about something Neil couldn't hear as his brain chewed on the problem at hand.

"The Colonel was a deadly man, and the old fucker moved like a panther. It would be very difficult to dart him and he might be wearing body armor. He could probably kill him with the help of the girls, but that would not reveal his secrets or let Neil take over his organization."

Bill walked up in nothing but shorts and holding his own beer.

"Hey Boss" He said and grabbed a chair next to Neil.

"So tell me what happened last night?" Neil asked.

"Well I had some girls lined up but they never showed. I spent the whole fucking night watching the fucking T.V."

"Mmm that sucks."

Bill noticed the nude girls in the pool, his gaze locked on them as he sipped his beer. Jessie and Yasuko were standing in the shallow end drinking and laughing as they talked. Bill felt his crotch stir when Jessie's huge breast started jiggling as she started laughing again.

The girls waved, not seeming to care that they were naked. "Hi Bill!"

"Hi girls" He answered.

"Looks like you had better luck than me boss."

Neil noticed Bill's gaze and thought of another test for Jessie.

"You want them to take care of you?"

"No, I don't want to horn in on your prize." Bill declined, but never stopped looking at them.

"No problem, I've got some things to do and you can take them off my hands for a while."

"They probably don't want me."

"They will if I tell them to!"

"Hey Girls! Come here" Neil yelled at the pair.

The girls got out on the far end and grabbed towels that were always neatly stacked on a small table and started drying off. They wrapped towels around their waist and walked around the huge pool.

Neil marveled at the contrast, a tall woman with huge boobs and a small girl with tiny ones, both looking very tasty. Bill gulped his beer to stop himself from drooling.

"My buddy Bill didn't get laid last night and I want you to take him inside and take care of him."

"Sure he's cute." Yasuko said, and reached for Bill's hand.

"What about you?" Jessie said, refusing to show her shock.

"I have some things in town to take care of babe, but I'll be back later."

Bill was almost inside being drug by the hand of the young Yasuko and Jessie was still in front of Neil.

"I only want to make love to you Neil." She said.

"If you do what I say from now on, I'll pay you one million dollars." Neil told her, "But you don't question me again if you really want the money."

Jessie could not believe her ears and hesitated trying to decide if he was lying.

"I mean it, now do what I say or get out." Neil said, giving her an ultimatum.

Jessie headed for the house feeling suddenly horny at the thought of so much money.

Neil laughed, "Money is more powerful than my machine." He thought as he watched Jessie toss her towel to the ground before, her tan butt disappeared through the sliding glass door.

Neil took his time drinking one more beer and then headed for the house; it was time to go buy the supplies he needed. When he walked in he could hear Bill moaning and the sounds of sex.

Bill was flat on his back on the expensive carpet with Jessie on top of him bouncing up and down on his cock. Yasuko was sitting on Bills mouth facing Jessie kissing her full pouting lips as they both squirmed and were obviously enjoying themselves as much as Bill was.

Neil thought about joining them as his cock started to grow, "Nope first things first." He thought and headed for the garage.

Bill grunted into the young Japanese girl's dripping pussy that rubbed up and down on his nose and tongue. Even though he could not see it, he felt Jessie's muscular pussy sliding down his shaft until she bottomed out smashing his balls with her tight round ass.

"Uggghmmmmfff!!" He tried to yell but got a mouthful of juice instead, the steamy pungent flavor and odor filling his mouth and nose. Jessie wiggled her ass back and forth causing the nerve endings in his cock to shoot pleasure signals to his brain while it rubbed the insides of her heat.

Yasuko held one of Jessie's large breasts with both of her small hands and sucked as hard as she could on the huge nipple, lightly scraping it with her teeth.

"Oh yes baby!" Jessie told her, "That feels good!"

Yasuko switched to Jessie's other nipple and Jessie moaned out loud, her pussy contracting from the jolt it gave her.

Bill felt Jessie's pussy grip his shaft hard as she rose up his length preparing to drive back down. Her pussy pulled upwards on his cock like it was his own hand, except it was a hundred times more pleasurable.

He could feel the trickle of warm love juice as it drained down from the pool around the base of his cock and coated his balls.

"FUCK!" He yelled out, before hot drippy lips once again covered his mouth.

Bill was about to cum when both of the girls jumped off of him, leaving his wet shaft standing straight up to cool in the air conditioned room.

"What the fuck!" He yelled in pain, wanting to cum so bad his balls hurt.

"Don't worry baby." Jessie said, she bent down and sucked the tender head into her mouth. She could taste the strong flavor of her own pussy, and it turned her on for some strange reason.

Jessie didn't care; she was hot and wanted to give Bill a special treat that he could tell Neil about.

Yasuko moved behind Jessie and started to pump her wet hole with 3 of her tiny fingers.

"Uh, oh ahhhhhh!" Bill moaned, as Jessie began to suck and tease him. He could feel little drips of fluid leaking out into her mouth ... It was almost time.

Jessie squeezed the base of his shaft with her hand, her thumb pushing inward on his shaft just above his balls pinching off any possibility of him cumming.

"AH God!" Bill moaned as Jessie sucked even harder on the head of his aching cock.

Jessie stopped long enough to cum, never letting loose of her grip on Bill's cock.

"Ahhhhh Uhhhhhnnnnn!" She yelled out and squeezed the fingers deep in her cunt.

Jessie told Yasuko to take a turn on Bills cock while her orgasm started to subside.

"Suck him as hard as you can." Jessie told her as she continued to pinch off the tube that would carry his cum up and out.

Yasuko pulled her hair back from her face and bent over to suck on the big wet knob.

"OH FUCK!" Bill yelled and started bucking his hips upwards, his balls jerking but nothing was coming out except a little fluid as Jessie continued to hold him shut.

Jessie took another turn and teased the rim of his cock with the tip of her tongue as he yelled out; wanting to cum, while Yasuko started licking the hard mounds of his balls.

"Ahhhhhh please... !" Bill moaned.

Jessie smiled and released the pressure from her thumb; she pulled down on the sides of his knob causing the end to open as she tried to put the end of her tongue inside it.

"AHHHHHhhh!" Bill screamed, as a huge rope of cum went shooting upwards into Jessie's open mouth, and the excess started pouring back out to mix with his pubes in a sticky mess.

Bill was only half the size of Neil, and Jessie easily slid down his shaft until her lips met the pool of semen at the base. The head of Bill's cock touched the back of her throat; she sucked hard as his second blast soaked her tonsils before being swallowed.

"Ahhhhhhh FUCK!" Bill yelled, it felt like she was sucking his nuts dry.

Before he could shoot another blast Jessie pinched him shut again, and Yasuko quickly took him in her little mouth and then Jessie released her grip, Bill yelled out and shot two more streams into the happy sucking mouth of the little Asian girl.

Bill lay on the floor gasping, trying to get his breath back from the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. In the background he faintly heard Yasuko saying, come on Bill fuck my little ass.

Bill could not believe his ears; his cock might never recover and hung limp and wet on his stomach, cum still dribbling out of the end.

"I don't think he can, here I'll help." He heard Jessie say.

Bill heard Yasuko making moaning noises and curiosity gave him enough energy to roll over and see the long clear neck of a "Corona" bottle fucking Yasuko from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.