Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 11: Yasuko

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Yasuko - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Jessie watched as Neil slept in the early morning light. She pulled the sheet down and admired the massive tool as it hung down over his hipbone, the head resting on the sheet below.

"It's not natural." She thought, "Someone so thin having such a large penis, she meant to make it hers and hers only."

"And of course, all his money that she could spend along the way." She giggled and reached for it.

Neil awoke to the warm feelings of Jessie's mouth, she had sucked his limp cock all the way in and her chin pushed down dividing his balls on each side as she looked up his flat stomach into his eyes. She winked at him and pressed her lips firm against his pubes and sucked even harder as he began to grow in her mouth.

"Oh fuck! That's one kind of alarm clock I like, mmmmmmm." Neil moaned, as blood began racing to fill his cock forcing Jessie to move her head back, as he grew larger.

Jessie renewed her resolve and forced herself to take the growing member and sucked even harder, when his cock had grown big enough she held her breath and swallowed as she dove back down to his pubes and the head of his cock roughly slipped past and down into her throat.

"Ahhhhhh, Yeah baby!" Neil moaned, letting the black haired beauty devour his cock.

With Neil's cock still down her throat she spun around and straddled his face with her blonde drippy bush. Neil's cock had twisted in her throat as she switched position and the sensation was incredible.

"Uuuhhhhhn GAWD DAMN!" He cried out, and watched the blonde bush being lowered to his mouth. The almost transparent blonde hairs could not conceal the puffy labia and the drips of clear fluid that had leaked out, hanging trapped in her tight curly pubes in little clear balls.

It was difficult but Jessie struggled and managed to get enough air in her lungs, which allowed her to keep Neil's cock down her gullet as she fucked it in one-inch strokes. She felt Neil return the favor when his mouth attacked her pussy, his tongue probing wildly until his nose was fucking her while he sucked her clit.

"Mmmmuph" She moaned, sending vibrations up Neil's cock as she exhaled hot air from her nostrils into the soft skin sack of his balls.

Neil tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue while maintaining the vacuum; his widely stretched mouth sealing and clamping down, his nose exhaling hot air in between her dripping pussy lips, his chin was becoming slippery and wet as Jessie moaned on his cock again.

Jessie refused to let him slip out of her throat and could feel the huge blood filled knob of his cock as it rubbed deep down her throat. She watched as his huge balls magically began to disappear up into his body cavity preparing to expel their hot load down her eager throat.

Her pussy began to contract and pump juice into Neil's vacuum cleaner mouth as his tongue teasing her clit finally sent her over the edge. She would have screamed out to God in heaven if her mouth had not been stuffed with Neil's fat, hard jerking cock.

Neil released his mouth from her pussy at the same time his cock released its first huge blast.

"AHHHhhhhhhhhh, Uuuhhhhhhnnnhhh"

Jessie didn't taste it, but felt the huge blast of semen warming the insides of her throat as Neil's cock exploded upwards. She raised her head enough to let his cock slip back past her gullet as semen gushed out again, this time it filled her mouth with his pungent flavored seed and she swallowed in big gulps to keep from drowning.

"AH AH AH! UH UH Ahhhhhhhh!" Neil yelled, as he pumped a full load into the hot sucking mouth, Jessie just kept swallowing and sucking the sensitive head of Neil's spurting cock sending electric currents to his brain.

Jessie frantically rubbed her slick pussy up and down on his chin, his whiskers roughly rubbing her clit and forcing her to cum even harder, her head jerked each time Neil's cock exploded in her mouth with unbelievable force, she took spurt after spurt of thick hot cum trying her best not to let any drip out of her mouth.

Jessie's body shook and her tummy rolled in waves like a snake trying to escape from a sheet of oiled glass, her orgasm continuing in long rolling waves that crashed through her brain.

When Neil's cock finally quit spurting and began to shrink she sucked and kissed it, not wanting the hard shaft to dwindle away, she was like a kid with an ice cream cone in 100-degree weather. Jessie kept licking and sucking on it as it melted; her face a mess.

"Oh My God Girl!" Neil panted; his head felt like it had exploded as hard as his cock had, "Fuck that was awesome!"

Jessie smiled to herself still licking the wet shaft, "He's mine!" She thought and licked his balls one last time before she rolled off of him her face radiant and wet, her nipples were so hard they hurt and her whole body was a pale shade of pink from the blood, which had raced through her system at warp-speed during her orgasm.

Neil lay there spent like never before, "I might fall in love with this bitch if she keeps this up." He thought looking at the panting beauty; the huge mounds of her heaving breast adorned with the hard points of her nipples.

Neil reached over and scooped up some of his cum that dribbled down her chin and rubbed it on her clit as she jumped from his touch.

"OOOH easy I'm so sensitive!" Jessie said, but followed with a moan.

Neil scooped up the excess cum and rubbed it all over her, leaving her pubes a sticky mess and her nipples looking like they had been glazed like donuts.

They showered together a while later, and Jessie made a point of rubbing him down with soap and kissing him, moving her soapy breast back and forth across his hairless chest, her right hand never leaving the long soapy cock.

"I think I'm falling in love with you." Jessie said, believing she was lying but later would wonder if it wasn't true.

Neil didn't say anything.

"Do you love me? Or am I just a good fuck Mr. Prescott?" she gave his cock a squeeze to make her point.

"Well there is no doubt that you're a good fuck, but as far as love ... I'm not sure ... maybe in time."

"Well what does it take for you to love someone? I can be anything you want me to be."

"Really?" Neil held her wet hair in a fist and looked slightly up into her eyes, "I can be very demanding of a woman."

Jessie pushed her soapy large breast against him again hoping that he could feel the hard points of her nipples, "Well try me, and just tell me what you want?"

Neil looked into her hazel eyes and saw that she at least appeared to mean it, or was one hell of an actress, "MMmmm, okay would you commit a crime for me?"

Jessie was a little shocked, and turned-on at the same time; "I might, short of killing someone if you promise to take care of me." "Take care of you meaning what?"

"I barely can pay my bills; it would be nice to have a man that was appreciative of my devotion to his every whim." She said, sweetly as she tickled the huge soapy balls, "I'm not a whore, but I like to live well."

Neil thought about what she said as Jessie rubbed her crotch against his limp cock. "If she is a fake I can always use the LMM on her and get rid of her."

He thought in an instant before he said, "As a little test I want you to go to town tonight and find me an Asian girl, very petite, and not over twenty years old. You bring her back here and talk her into having sex with me."

"I can do that but what's wrong with me, don't I turn you on?"

"Oh you are the best lay I've ever had, but let's say this will be an appetizer to get me started before I take care of you."

Jessie wondered what this strange man's game was, but she was not about to quit now.

"Okay babe, but you better promise to make love to me better than you do her."

"It's a deal." Neil kissed her lips and rubbed his cock up and down her soapy slit to make his point.

An hour later Jessie left and promised to be back at 7pm with a girl for him.

Neil smiled and waved as she drove her BMW out of his drive.

"This ought to be interesting." He said.

"What ought to be interesting?" Bill said, walking up from behind him.

"Oh nothing Bill, listen I want you to stay somewhere else tonight. My treat."

"Ummm Okay boss, I get the message."

"Get yourself a room at the ritziest place on the island and indulge."

Bill laughed, "That's the kind of Boss I like."

Bill went inside to make a reservation and call the two girls he had met the night before.

After some breakfast Neil moved out to the pool to let his aching balls warm in the sun. He had cum so hard he needed a recharge before the night's activities and soon fell asleep in the gentle warm breeze.

Two hours later someone shook his shoulder and he awoke to see the steely eyes of the Colonel peering at him. It was uncanny how he appeared and disappeared at will.

"Well Neil, I hear you had quite a wing-ding last night."

"Yes, I suppose you could say that." Neil tried to clear his head.

"I have been authorized to pay you your fee if you can deliver the anti-LMM design."

"Always business-like, I like that." Neil said; let me get you the plans.

As they walked into the house Neil explained the method, "I have devised a generator that will charge the body with a random pulse-wave. If someone tries to use the LMM the mixture of the two frequencies will add and subtract from each other."

"And?"

"Well don't you see? The result will be a corrupted LMM signal that won't work? The mixture of frequencies degrades the algorithm to the point that it is useless. You can test it and prove it to yourself."

Neil dug his schematic out of his safe; "You can build this into something as simple as a watch that can protect the wearer."

Neil handed the plans to the Colonel.

"I'll have it tested and if it works you get your money, If not ... there might be consequences."

"It will work just like I told you Colonel; you just get ready to deposit my money."

The Colonel turned to leave and stopped, "Do you know anything about a couple that rented a sailboat and were parked in the cove down there?"

Neil brought up his best lying face, "No why?"

"Well the Coast Guard found them out at sea, apparently a murder-suicide. Seems the man left a note about his cheating wife and cut her throat, and then his own."

The Colonel studied Neil's face to see how the news would affect him.

"Oh that's terrible, but I don't know why you're asking me about it, I didn't see them."

"Preliminary test show that the woman had semen from two men in her which leads the investigator's to believe the note."

"Well that sounds plausible." Neil said matter of fact.

"The strange part is they found semen that matched one of the men in the husband's stomach also."

The Colonel looked hard at Neil trying to see any cracks in his alibi.

"Wow sounds like they did some wild shit!"

"Yes it would appear that they did."

"Sorry Colonel, I might like to have some fun from time to time, but letting another man suck my dick is out of my league!"

"I'm not so sure Neil, you seem to have a dark streak in you." The Colonel said with his steely face, "I sure wouldn't trust you around my daughter or my dog."

"What kind of shit is that to say?" Neil's voice rose in anger as the Colonel walked away with a smile on his face.

The Colonel left with the plans and Neil grabbed a beer and let out his breath.

"I'm going to have to figure out a way to get rid of that prick before he does the same to me." Neil thought as he chugged down the cold brew.

Five beers later his nerves relaxed and he started to plan the demise of the Colonel.

"It won't be easy, and if I make a mistake I'm dead!" Neil thought and sucked on another frosty brew, "But until I get the five mil, I can't do shit."

"I've got to be cool, I can outsmart that fucker." Neil smiled; confident he would prevail in the upcoming battle.

Jessie stopped at the bank and withdrew her last 500 bucks, an investment in her future she rationalized, "If he wants a young girl, I'll buy him one if I have too."

Jessie went home to her little dump of an apartment and put on her sexiest clothes, then headed for a well-known lesbian bar to try and find a victim for Neil's weird request.

In the meantime Jake was headed for disaster; his life was in shambles after Neil had fucked it up. He had taken up following his estranged wife Gina as she steadily worked at fucking every man in the whole town. Whites, blacks, Asians; Gina was making the rounds getting fucked by them all.

Jake watched as Gina left the latest man's apartment and got in her car and drove off. He pounded the steering wheel and cursed God, "What the fuck had Neil done to his sweet little wife?" He thought as he got out and headed for the building.

Jake knocked on the man's door, "Police open up!" He showed his badge to the peephole. The door unlocked and an ugly little man said, "What the fuck do you want?"

Jake pushed his huge frame through the door and shut it behind him, "Well you little puke, you just finished fucking my wife."

The man's eyes went wild and he tried to run but Jake grabbed the little puke by his T-shirt sleeve. Jake's huge ham fist hit the little man flat on his nose, breaking it in a shower of blood.

The man squealed and fell to his knees just in time for Jake's size 14 boot to smash his balls to mush. The blow drove him clear across the room like a football and he crashed into the wall where he slid down in a crumpled, crying, bloody heap.

"Next time you pick up some slut, make sure it's not someone's wife!" Jake yelled, and kicked the man's face so hard it almost snapped his scrawny neck.

"Try and fuck her again and I'll kill your stupid ass!" Jake yelled at the pathetic heap of bleeding humanity.

Jake turned and walked out slamming the door behind him.

He was tired of beating up every man Gina slept with; he was losing count of all the men he had beaten to a pulp. Each time he did, he imagined it was Neil and that was his only consolation in his otherwise bleak existence that was fueled by anger and alcohol.

Jessie was in the gay bar only 15 minutes when she spotted the perfect girl. She looked young but it was hard to tell with Asians and she went up to her to ask her for a dance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.