Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 10: Evil

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Evil - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Neil grinned to himself as he waved from the beach at the retreating sailboat. It putted out of the cove on its little engine, headed for the open sea. Neil rubbed the bulge in his shorts thinking about how he had made that little prick with the feathered hair suck his cock.

"Man that was too cool, watching that little rich fuck choke on my cum." Neil thought, and waved again.

It wasn't about being gay; it was about making some young, rich prick with a hot wife do something he would never do.

"And I fucked the hell out of his little bitch too!" Neil smiled and headed up the beach to his house, "Well no one will ever see them again, at least alive that is."

Neil laughed out loud and turned his back on the couple that was headed for destruction from his last minute instructions.

"Never again would he risk someone remembering what he had made them do, suicide was such a tidy answer to that problem." Neil turned and waved once more to the small figures that were so small he couldn't make them out anymore.

"Fish Food!" Neil laughed and trudged up the beach.

When Neil returned to his empty house and grabbed a beer out of the fridge, he stripped down and let the hot churning water in the hot tub clean the remnants of sex from his pubes as he sucked down the cold beer.

"Tammy's pussy had felt so good!" Neil thought, "Too bad she had to die." Neil mused as he sipped his beer while his other hand stroked his limp dick under the bubbling water.

"I wouldn't have minded keeping her around for a while, but oh well."

After a few beers and an hour in the tub Neil fell asleep in a chaise, thinking about how he had used the young couple, the thoughts turning him on to the point were he thought he might have to jack-off.

"Neil ... Wake Up!" someone was shaking his shoulder.

"Hey Bill, what's up?" Neil said when he woke up, "Did you get some girls Bill?" "Better than that, I got a whole bunch of folks coming up here tonight for a party. "He said smiling, "I even hired a band."

"Cool! What time is this going to happen?"

"Well the band will be here at 8 to set up and the guest should be here around 9 when the band starts." Bill said.

"I want you to order some caterers so we can have a great big show." Neil told him.

"No problem boss." Bill said and headed back in the house to order the food.

Neil took another nap after eating a sandwich and when he woke up the band was setting up out on his huge patio and the caterers where in full swing in his living room.

Roast pig, and all the Hawaiian trimmings on display by the pool. The bar was even being staffed by a host of bartenders in tuxedos.

"Damn Bill how much is this costing me?" Neil asked.

"You can afford it boss, can't you?"

Neil looked smug, "Hell yes lets party!"

"I thought you would see it that way." Bill smiled and went off to yell at someone about the food table.

Neil dressed in his best Hawaiian shirt and tan shorts, wanting to look native. He hoped that Bill was right when he said he had arranged for all the hot couples from the island to show up.

"I'd love to spear a tiny little Asian with this!" He said to his reflection in the mirror as he grabbed his crotch and started laughing.

Around nine the steel drum band started playing as people started arriving and immediately they tore into the food, and the booze. Neil marveled as all types of couples had shown up for his party, Asians, Natives, and yes even white people like himself.

His driveway was full of expensive cars, and it was easy to see that these people had money, just like him.

Neil spent the next hour shaking hands and being introduced to what seemed like hundreds of people, all out to get his food and booze.

The only consolation being the women were "Hot" and easily impressed by the fact that they had been told he was rich. The girls all licked their lips and flirted with him, even the ones who had shown up with other men.

Except for one little bitch that snubbed her nose at Neil and said, "Neil Prescott ... mmmm I don't think I've ever heard of you."

She tossed her blonde hair and strutted off leaving him speechless and pissed.

"So that's how you want to play it?" Neil smirked and headed for his room to retrieve a dart. No gun was needed for what he had planned.

The sun had long since dipped into the sea but still cast a red glow while the people at his party were busy drinking themselves into a wild abandon, at his expense of course as the tiki lamps lit up the whole poolside scene.

"What do you think? Did I do okay?" Bill asked when he met up with Neil.

"Wow! You've outdone yourself, who are all these people anyway?"

"Only the most influential and wannabe's the island has to offer."

Neil smiled and scanned the crowd who was dancing to the rhythm of the steel drums. There were an untold amount of hot ladies he could pick from, any race, color, or style. They all knew he was rich and wanted him, a drunkards dream for a nobody such as himself.

Neil checked off who might benefit from his affections tonight when Bill interrupted him.

"Boss I want you to meet Ms. Hansen." Neil turned and offered his hand to the beauty in a black dress, "Pleased to meet you."

"My pleasure."

Neil tried to control his gaze but couldn't as he glanced down the low cut dress at the huge tan boobs that were trying their best to escape the deep "V" of her dress. Her long black hair was as shiny as a raven's, and her waist narrow enough he could have encircled it with both hands touching.

Instant visions of holding her waist tight as he probed the depths of her pussy filled his head as he tried to say something intelligent.

"Uh, Hi" was all he could stutter and she smiled, knowing what he was thinking by the look on his face. A look she had seen from men all her life.

"Thank you for inviting me." She said, "It looks like a great party Mr. Prescott."

"Just call me Neil, and remind me to show you my humble home later."

Her teeth were perfect, and she flashed a big smile which was surrounded by the sexiest lips he had ever seen, (Laura Croft from the movie "Tomb Raider" crossed his mind) all Neil could think of was how they might feel wrapped around his dick.

"You can show me anything you like." She said, and added a wink knowing that he wouldn't miss her clue that she could be his if he wanted.

Neil's cock began to grow and pushed out to form a large bulge that she didn't miss, but she refused to give any sign that she had noticed how turned on she was making him.

"Just say when Neil, and please call me Jessie."

Neil watched in amazement as the tight little ass wiggled in the black skirt as she headed for the bar, leaving him almost drooling.

Jessie must have been at least six foot tall, with long tan legs under the short black skirt. Neil decided that he had to have her, one way or the other.

After meeting a few dozen more people Neil walked to the band as they ended a song and asked if he could have the mic.

"Can I have your attention?" He said, and the people all stopped their chatting and looked his way.

"I'd like to welcome you to the first of many parties I'm going to have."

The group yelled and cheered, when they quieted down he said, "I'm Neil Prescott and thank you all for showing up tonight. I hope you're having a good time?"

The group cheered again, the free booze and food had made him a God at the moment.

"I'm pretty liberal and I'd like to say that at my parties anything you want to do is fine with me, short of burning down my house."

Everyone laughed, "So enjoy yourselves and I hope to meet more of you as the night goes on, especially all of you beautiful girls. Thanks again."

The crowd clapped and cheered and the band started up again. It was only a matter of minutes before one drunken couple fell or jumped in the huge pool that was beautifully lit from under water making it the focal point, its blue glow radiating up into the night.

The woman pulled off her top and threw the soaked garment up on the cement as her man added his pants. In minutes more couples joined them and soon a large group danced and drank booze in tall glasses while naked in the warm water, as the band played on.

Bill walked up to Neil, "Hey boss you know how to get things started don't you?"

"I hope so! Bill, feel free to talk one of these ladies into your bed."

Bill grinned, "Thanks boss, I've already picked a couple of girls out that I want to show my room." He smirked and walked off.

Neil fingered the dart in the pocket of his shorts and went looking for the little whore who had snubbed him. He found her inside heading into one of the bathrooms. He looked around and no one was paying attention, so he went in after her.

The little blonde was sitting on the stool when he barged in and locked the door behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She tried to cover herself, helpless sitting on the pot.

Neil pulled the dart from his pocket and stuck it in her thigh as she screamed.

The dart did its trick and her eyes rolled up in her head as her mind melted in a crazy kaleidoscope of colors that exploded in her brain.

In minutes Neil had her under control with his words and she agreed to comply with his every wish.

She revealed that her name was Christine, Chrissie for short and Neil smiled as he pulled her top down to examine her breasts.

"Take your clothes off and wait here."

"Yes sir." She replied and started undressing.

Neil gave her instructions that would take care of her for the rest of the evening, and her life for that matter. Neil left the bathroom and to his good fortune Bill was standing within earshot.

"Bill, come here."

Bill came over, "What's up boss?"

"I want you to take care of something for me."

"Sure, what is it?"

"In here."

Neil opened the bathroom door and they walked in to see the lovely naked Chrissie waiting for them.

"Chrissie needs a good fucking and I think you should handle this one." Neil said smiling.

Two people under Neil's ultimate control, "Man I love this." Neil thought as they starred at each other.

"Chrissie why don't you suck Bill's dick? And then maybe he can fuck the hell out of you if you do a good job."

Chrissie got in front of Bill and started unzipping his fly, his cock sprang forward and she attacked it with her mouth like a pro.

Bill moaned as Chrissie sucked him like her life depended on it, "Bill, give her the fucking of her life before you turn her loose."

"Sure thing, ... ahhhhhh damn!" He moaned, "This little tart really knows how to suck cock!"

Neil watched until Bill pulled her up and bent her thin hips over the counter, his cock speared her and he could hear wet mushy sounds as Bill began to pound her pussy hard.

Chrissie began to moan as Bill fucked her from behind, his hard cock showing no mercy to the snippy rich bitch.

Neil was standing outside 20 minutes later when the naked Chrissie walked out to the pool and announced, "I need someone to fuck me, in fact I want every man here to fuck me!"

The shocked crowd went silent and then started to whoop and cheer as they clapped and whistled at her.

A group of men obliged and some of their dates were outraged, as they began to form a line waiting for their turn. They soon had her begging for more cock, as everyone watched the show.

By the time another hour had passed, couples were openly engaged in play in the pool. Boobs and cocks were being sucked and some underwater fucking was going on, no one seemed to mind at all.

Neil watched as a threesome, consisting of one girl and two guys, got out of the pool. One guy relaxed in a chaise as the woman bent over and started sucking his cock. The other man got behind her and was soon pounding himself deep in her pussy from behind.

"Mr. Prescott, It seems your party is getting very interesting."

Neil turned to see Jessie smiling at him; with a coy smile.

"How about that tour of your house?" She said.

"My pleasure, right this way."

Jessie followed Neil as he led her through the huge house and up the stairs not saying a word. He led her to the master bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Do your tours always start in the bedroom?" She grinned at him.

"They do for someone as beautiful as you."

Jessie was no fool and knew full well that her earlier comments would make him bring her up here. She moved up to him and planted her lips over his, as she pushed her large breast hard against his chest and slipped the point of her warm tongue between his lips.

Neil's cock responded and began to grow, the bulge grinding against her pubic bone through the black dress.

Jessie didn't back down, much to Neil's surprise and pushed back hard, rubbing his cock with her crotch as her tongue danced with his. Neil reached behind her and slid the zipper down her back as she moaned into his mouth, and his hand slipped inside and rubbed the small of her back.

"Your mine now!" She thought.

Jessie was thinking of how this might finally be her ticket to the wealth she had always deserved. She had used her body before but it had never quite worked out the way she had wanted; this time she was going to do her best to trap this man and his money.

She knew that men loved her looks, and that they loved a woman who could give good head, "Its time to show him how good I am!" Jessie thought.

Jessie broke the kiss and stepped back and slowly dropped her skirt to the floor in front of Neil, her huge boobs jiggled in front of him as she slipped her panties down her long legs.

Neil's cock strained to get out of his shorts when he saw her strip in front of him. Her breasts were huge and firm, and her frame was so tall and thin. The most startling fact was her little tuft of pubic hair was blonde, the hair being almost transparent. She was a blonde who died her hair black, "Amazing!" Neil thought as she bent down to start removing his shorts.

"Neil I'm so horny ... and I want you baby!" She told him.

Jessie yanked his shorts down and was almost slapped in the face as the big cock jumped to attention, finally being freed of the restrictive clothing.

Jessie gulped and thought, "My God! Rich and a huge cock too!" She smiled up at him as she got down on her knees in front of him and began to stroke the monster.

"This is the biggest one I've ever seen!" She told him.

"Well its all for you honey."

Neil moaned and started unbuttoning his Hawaiian shirt as Jessie stroked his dick. Jessie just kept starring at it as it kept growing in front of her. She wondered how his thin frame held enough blood to pump up the huge monster in front of her.

"Come on babe, suck it for Neil."

Jessie opened her mouth wide and Neil pushed the huge head into her mouth, her full lips closed down around his shaft and made a perfect seal. With her mouth stuffed she began to suck even though her tongue was squished flat by the huge head, and her jaw hurt from being held open so wide.

"Get it nice and wet baby; and I'll give it all to you." Neil groaned as she began to fuck him with her mouth.

Jessie had never had a cock this big in her mouth, or anywhere else before and she did her best to accommodate his size. The thought that it would soon be between her long legs was making her hot, and she could feel her pussy starting to moisten in anticipation.

Jessie put a hand down to her pussy and rubbed her middle finger between her swollen labia, her finger was immediately drenched with natural lube and she moaned on the big cock in her mouth.

"That's it, suck my dick baby!" Neil said with closed eyes. He held the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth in long slow strokes which made her eyes water each time the big head slipped down the roof of her mouth and into the back of her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.