Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 7: Jaz

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jaz - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Cindy sat across the table from Dr. Lomac with fire in her eyes.

"Okay, Okay, slow down let me put this on tape." Syd told her, and fumbled sleepily through the desk until he retrieved the small tape recorder.

"I need to tell you all this in case I forget it again." Cindy said urgently, frustrated that he was taking so long.

Finally Syd found the recorder and a new tape, "Okay start from the beginning."

Cindy began to recount every detail of how Neil had taken advantage of her. Syd became more and more awake as the story began to unfold. Two hours later she ended in tears realizing that she was probably pregnant with "The Bastards" child, as she put it. Syd turned off the recorder and moved around the table to give her a hug. She cried into his shoulder in loud sobs.

Neil managed to fight the girls off, not in the mood for more sex at the moment.

"Girls I have work to do, I want you to have Timmy drive you home when he wakes up."

"Ah Neil, don't you want us to take care of you?" Jen asked pouting.

"Maybe later." He smiled, and cleaned up all traces that might prove he had been there.

"See you girls later."

The girls were unhappy that he was leaving but they obeyed his orders and watched as the door closed behind him.

"Sunday morning, and I've so much to do today!" Neil hummed a tune as he got in his car and headed home to modify the darts that had come with the pistol. After studying how the darts were constructed Neil realized that there was no easy way to make them self-activating on contact. It would take a machine shop to make the necessary modifications.

"Shit, I guess I'll just have to activate them before firing." He thought, and then put everything away in his closet.

Neil decided to do something he had never done since he had lived here, he dug around and found some swimming trunks and loaded a six-pack cooler with beer. He grabbed a towel and headed for the swimming pool.

"Maybe I can figure out how I'm going to pull off this robbery." He thought as he walked out to the pool area, his thoughts racing to find a solution to "Wells Fargo" and their tight security.

Jasmine was bored with her new surroundings and decided to head down to the pool. Her Mom who was single had moved them here to Cambridge just as soon as she had graduated from High School. Her Mom had found a new job, and regardless of Jasmine's feelings she was made to move away from all her friends to a new city.

Jasmine was feeling bad about that, and especially about having to leave all her boyfriends behind. She was considered to be a "little wild" back home in Savannah, GA.

"Just because I like to have sex with whoever I want is no reason to hang labels on a girl." Jasmine thought as she opened the metal gate to the pool, "I guess I was a bit wild compared to the other southern girls." She smiled, thinking about the "Southern Bells" and all their prissy rules.

Rules didn't apply to Jasmine most of the time. She looked around and noticed there was only one other person at the pool, a skinny guy with mirror glasses drinking a beer and watching her walk in.

Jaz liked to show off her body and made a long slow stroll up to the chaise next to him; wondering if he was looking at how small her bikini was and how nice her boobs were from behind his mirrored glasses.

"Hi, is anyone sitting here hon?" Jaz asked, her southern accent flowing sweetly.

"No, help yourself." Neil's head moved to face her.

"Oh thank you kindly, suur."

Neil had been deep in thought when he heard the pool gate clank and looked up to see a girl wearing a "next to nothing" swimsuit, start walking his way. She seemed to be heading right for him, which made him a little nervous. She moved very well, and as she got closer he noticed a rather plain face, but connected to it was a very well put together body.

"Mmmmmm" Neil's thoughts drifted, from planning the robbery, as the friendly girl started talking to him.

Jasmine sat down on the side of the chair facing Neil, "My name is Jasmine, but my friends usually call me Jaz." Neil sat up across from her and shook the hand that was being offered, "Hi Jaz, my name is Neil."

Jasmine studied the almost homely face behind the glasses and decided that he must be at least 3 or 4 years older than him.

"You have another beer in there?" She pointed at his small cooler.

"Yes but you don't look old enough." Neil smiled, testing her.

"I'm over 18 hon; you mean you won't give a girl a beer?"

"Well I guess it's okay, no one seems to be around anyway. The law is 21 by the way."

Neil opened the can and passed it over, starting to enjoy the rather forward girl.

"I have the body of a twenty-one year old don't you think?" Jaz said, and took the beer.

"Yes you do."

"Oh my, that tastes good." Jaz said, after a huge un-lady like drink.

"So tell me about yourself." Neil said, wondering why he had not seen her before.

"Well my Mother and I just moved here from Savannah, and I simply don't have any friends here."

Jasmine was horny and even though Neil was not her perfect idea of a guy, she could not help but notice the large bulge in his swimsuit. She remembered one of her girlfriends telling her about a boy she had slept with who in her words "Had a big one." She had told Jaz every detail about how it had made her scream but left her wanting more.

Jaz drained the beer and asked Neil for another, letting her legs drift wide enough apart for him to have a good view when he leaned over with the fresh beer.

She thought she could see the bulge in his suit grow just a little which made her smile. Jaz adjusted the small top surrounding her rather large breasts.

Neil took in every detail; if he had ever spent any time in Savannah he would have known that large breasts seemed to dominate the females in that old southern town.

Syd rubbed his tired eyes as the tape played out one more time. This time Sam sat across from his desk and listened intently.

"So what do you think Sam?" Syd asked. "Interesting to say the least Syd, if this guy has a machine that can do this type of thing you can bet there are some more victims out there."

"That's what I was thinking; maybe we should call the police and see what they say. I don't know if this is enough to put the guy away or not."

"Mmmm I'm not sure either, it would be pretty hard to prove any of this but something needs to be done if this guy is out on the streets."

"Okay I'll call the officer that arrested Cindy and play the tape for him, see what he thinks."

"Sure that's a good idea. In the meantime can I borrow the tape? I'd like to make some notes."

Syd agreed and Sam took the tape to his office where he immediately made a copy before calling Charley. "The C.I.A. is going to want to hear this." He thought as he waited for Charley to pick up his phone.

Neil watched a clear drop of sweat appear on Jasmine's neck and run down between her breasts to be swallowed up by the small band of swimsuit holding them. The noon sun was hot and he was sweating himself.

"Come on lets cool off." Jaz grabbed his hand and led him to the pool.

"It might be cold." Neil barely got the words out, before Jaz held him and jumped in dragging him along.

The water was frigid and he came up hollering, "FUCK!"

"Now is that anyway to talk?" Jaz splashed him in the face.

Neil swam after her and grabbed her around the waist from behind. Jaz pushed her ass against his cock and felt a shiver go up her spine when she realized it was for real. Neil pushed his bulge hard against the thin material of her suit, her round little ass engulfing its thickness.

"Are you glad to see me or is that a pickle in your pants?" Jaz said, and swam away laughing, hoping he would chase her.

Neil swam after her and when he caught up to her she fell in his arms and kissed him deeply, rubbing the front of her crotch on his bulge this time.

"Mmmmm, I think you're glad to see me." She giggled.

Neil was enjoying this immensely; a girl was actually hitting on him without the benefit of the LMM. He squeezed her ass cheek under the water as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Neil held her as she floated in the chest-deep water, her legs wrapped around the small of his back.

"Neil, I must declare you're a very naughty boy." Jaz smiled at him.

Neil ran his hand inside and down the back of her suit, until his fingertips touched her pussy.

"Ooohhh! Neil, if you keep that up, you're going to have to make love to me."

"I'd like that." Neil said, and tickled her pussy with the tip of his fingers from the rear making her jump forward against his cock.

"I would too!" She whispered in his ear and then lightly bucked up and down on his dick, feeling it growing against her.

"We could go up to my place."

"I declare Mr. Neil; you give a girl a couple of drinks and expect her to jump in your bed?" Jaz said, sarcastically.

"I want you." Neil said, meaning every word.

Jaz pulled up his glasses and looked in his eyes; she could feel the hardness of his cock as it rubbed her under the water, only the thin material of their suits separating them.

"She wanted him too! Jaz had to find out if sex with a well endowed man was all it was cracked up to be."

"Lead the way, kind Suur! And I'll give you something to remember."

"It might take a minute for things to settle down, before we can leave."

Jaz realized what he meant and started laughing but let go of him.

"As long as you can get him "back up" when we get there?"

"That won't be a problem." Neil smiled, letting the cold water stop him from growing past the waistband of his trunks.

When he thought that he could get out of the water without being embarrassed he took the towel Jaz offered and wrapped his waist just to be sure. She smiled and handed him the last beer, having already finished 2 more waiting for him to get out of the pool.

Jaz was wondering what it was going to be like to make love to him, a perfect stranger.

"Would he be kind or would he be rough and just take her? Would his cock be so huge it would hurt? Would he take her to new heights, or just be another boring lay? Grunting between her legs and cumming before she got off?"

"Are you ready to show me your place?" She smiled; anticipating the touch of a brand new lover, the first time was always the most exciting, wondering about how it would go and how it would feel.

Jaz shivered thinking about how wicked she was, going up to a strange boy's room with the intention of screwing him.

"Sure, this way ma'am" Neil said, in a fake southern drawl.

Jaz took his hand and followed him eagerly, wondering what kind of lover he would be.

Jaz walked into Neil's apartment and heard him lock the door behind them. The air-conditioning on her wet suit making her nipples jump to attention.

Jaz untied her top and dropped it next to the bed. Neil was behind her and held her back against his chest as his hands slowly went from the flat of her tummy up to her breasts and cupped them as he nuzzled her ear.

"Mmmm, you have nice tits." He said in her ear as he squeezed them and tickled her nipples with his index fingers, making them grow even harder in the cool air.

Jaz was proud of her breasts, and loved it when a man appreciated them.

"Thanks ... you're too kind suh!"

Jaz turned around to kiss him, removing his sunglasses and then pushing her breasts against his chest as his hands slipped inside the bottom of her suit and rubbed her ass.

After a long kiss she stopped and started to untie the towel around his waist.

"Let's see what you have for little ole Jasmine?" Jasmine slipped down on her knees and grabbed the sides of his baggy trunks.

The cold air and wet suit had the opposite effect of what it had done to Jasmine's nipples causing Neil to suffer a little shrinkage, not that she would be able to tell. Jasmine pulled down Neil's wet trunks and he stepped out of them.

Jasmine stared at Neil's cock, not believing what she was seeing. She had slept with a lot of men for being 18 and this was bigger than any of them.

Jaz remembered how she had let old man Winter fuck her, so she could pass Algebra and graduate. Even though he had "skoal" in his teeth and a big belly, he also had the biggest cock she had ever felt and she had loved how it made her feel as long as she kept her eyes closed while he was grunting between her legs. He had even made her cum, the dirty old pervert of a schoolteacher.

"My oh my! Look what you have for little ole Jaz."

Jasmine put her hand around the semi-hard shaft and began to pump it up and down, feeling it grow beneath her grip. "It's even bigger than Mom's vibrator." Jasmine thought.

Neil looked down at the wide eyed southern girl as she stroked his dick, the sight of her full round tits with hard nipples standing out in hard points turning him on.

"I sure would like it if you gave me some head." Neil said, running his hand through her dark hair.

Jasmine didn't reply and did as she was asked, rubbing the huge hot knob across her lips and wet tongue. She was happy to hear him moan slightly; she opened wide and stuffed the big head past her lips.

"God even his balls are huge." She thought, cupping them with a free hand; the soft bag overflowing on each side of her cupped palm.

Neil started to fuck her mouth, enjoying how she sucked the head of his cock hard. He put his hands on top of her head and slowly pushed in and out, her cheeks sucked in hard with the vacuum she was applying.

"Mmm that's it Jaz, suck my cock."

Jaz looked up at him, his eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying the way she sucked him. She reached between her legs and lightly rubbed herself through her suit bottom's as he slowly fucked her mouth.

"Come here, I think it's time you got on my bed." Neil said.

Jaz got up and went over to lie down on his bed. Neil bent down and pulled her bottoms off and tossed them aside. He noticed a small tattoo next to her pussy lips that said, "Eat Me."

"Nice tattoo, is that what you like?"

"Oh I love having my little pussy licked." Jaz replied smiling at him as he looked at her from between her wide spread legs.

Neil bent down between her legs and spread her folds wide with his hands revealing the pink inviting flesh. He traced his tongue around her clit, but never touched it.

"Ooohh, Oooh ahhhh mmm" Jaz responded as he teased her for several minutes, before sliding a finger in her as he hungrily sucked on her clit hard.

"Ohh Ohh Uhnnnhnn!" Jaz was moaning as her hips started to move on their own. Neil finger fucked her faster and switched from flicking her clit with his tongue to sucking it hard and back again driving the poor girl crazy.

"Oh Gawd yes! Uhhhhnnhhhhh, Uh Uh mmmmmmmmm!" Jaz came on his face and Neil sucked the sweet juice as she fucked his face up and down bucking wildly.

"Oh that was good!" Jaz whispered as her orgasm faded.

"Glad you liked it, now it's my turn."

Neil moved between her legs his cock aching to have her.

"No wait, Neil can I get on top? You're so big I want to go slow."

Neil decided to be nice and not just take her like his LMM girls.

"This girl wanted to fuck me on her own; she deserves to be treated well," Went through his mind.

"Okay." Neil got flat on his back as Jaz kissed his wet face, the face that had just come from between her legs.

"Thanks hon."

Jasmine straddled Neil's hips, even standing fully up on her knees she was not tall enough to sit on his cock. Jaz moved forward and Neil angled his cock, guiding it between her wet lips.

Jaz pushed back trying to fit the big knob inside her.

"Ouch! Do you have any lube hon?" Jasmine asked.

"Look in the night stand."

Jasmine jumped off and retrieved the bottle of lube; she smiled as she squirted a large amount on the head of Neil's cock and started to rub it in making it wet and shiny. She climbed back on top of him and this time when she pushed back the head slipped in.

"Ohhh, wow! That's awfully big hon," Jasmine said, letting her breath out in a whoosh.

Jasmine just sat there with the head of Neil's cock just inside her. Neil grit his teeth, fighting the urge to grab her hips and drive upward hard and deep. Neil held back and in a few moments she began to inch backward taking more of him in.

Neil held back his orgasm; her pussy was so tight and hot. He did math in his head, and thought about the robbery plans. Jasmine was driving him crazy, with the way she was slowly working more of his cock in and out of her.

A nipple was put to his lips and he eagerly started sucking it, thankful for anything that would take his mind off the hot little pussy that was compressing his cock as it tried to stretch around him.

Jasmine was thankful that Neil was not moving at all, letting her work his big tool into her slowly. She could feel the bulbous head stretching the walls of her vagina as she slowly worked it deeper. Moans and groans kept escaping her lips even though she tried to keep her mouth closed tightly, concentrating on her mission to fit every bit of him into her.

Jasmine let out a moan when the big head had pushed all the up against her cervix. A dull throb of pain shot up her spine to her brain and she had to stop moving for a minute or two. Even though it hurt, the farther down she sat on his shaft the thicker it became. The thick shaft spreading her open wide made her clit burn and sent wild sensations of pleasure that intermingled with the dull ache.

Her body pumped blood to her genitals, making her pussy lips swell which only made her feel even more stuffed. She began to fuck him in small strokes at first, ignoring the dull ache from her cervix, and relishing the fat base of his shaft.

It was all too much and she came, calling his name.

"Neil oh God, Oh Uh Uh Ahhhrrrrhgh, Ahhhhhh!" She began to pant and scream as her orgasm made her buck up and down ignoring the pain.

Neil felt Jasmine go tense and start to call out his name in grunts as she came. He felt her insides contracting in waves as she shook above him her eyes squeezed shut. She felt so good, and he no longer could hold back.

Neil flipped her over on her back, never breaking the connection between them. Neil pushed her knees together and forward, making her pussy even tighter around his dick. She was panting and still cumming when he started to fuck her like he wanted to.

"Oh Jaz, you feel so good!" He said as he began to pump her hard, pushing his hard shaft in long and deep strokes.

"Uh Neil, Oh, Oh, give it to me hon!"

Neil didn't need to be told, it was time for his own orgasm and he slammed her hard; pushing every inch he had into her.

Jasmine was in a constant orgasm and screamed out for more even though each stroke had pain mixed with pleasure.

Neil pushed his cock deep and held it there as his nuts unloaded long, hot blast of cum.

Jasmine felt the hot blast of semen being pumped deep inside her, Neil's cock pushing hard against her cervix. The world seemed to explode in colors behind her tightly closed lids as she had the hardest orgasm of her life.

Neil let go of her legs and pushed them sideways turning her on her side. Exhausted he held her tightly like two spoons in a drawer as his cock still throbbed and emptied the last little bit of cum into her. They both rested while still connected together, Neil's hand cupping her breasts his cock still inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.