Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

It all began during the middle of his second year at M.I.T. Neil finally had a breakthrough that turned his idea into a reality. Neil had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. If he could perfect and market such a device, it would make him rich beyond his wildest dreams.

Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being.

Late one night, after finishing the final touches on the device, Neil sat back and pondered the possible dangers; after all stimulating the brain with electrical impulses might lead to dire consequences. He stared at the small circuit board he had so laboriously constructed.

The machine produced a small pulse wave signal at low current, a microchip made the frequency and pulse wave constantly rotate to the algorithm that he had been working on for 2 years. The idea was to stimulate the pleasure synapses of the brain, and to create a device, which after being applied to the skin would produce a mild and wonderful feeling from the individual after a short, painless treatment.

Neil studied his results after having tested the device on rats and mice with no apparent ill effects. It appeared to only put them into a trance like state. After Neil shut the device off, he could detect no change in their limited mental capacity or health. The only thing left to do was test it on a human. Not wanting to cause harm to anyone else he decided one night to test it on himself.

Around 10:00pm one night, in the lab, when everyone had left the building, Neil set up a small video camera pointed at the chair he was going to sit in for the experiment. When everything was double-checked he sat down and placed the small electrode on the back of his neck. The device itself was about the size of a small MP3 player, with a wire leading to the electrode.

Neil set the timer on the device to 15 minutes and sat there sweating, having second thoughts about pushing the switch.

"Well no guts, no glory!" He said to the camera and flipped the switch to on.

Neil's vision melted into a kaleidoscope of swirling colors as the world seemed to turn liquid in his mind. That was all he could remember when he woke up. Remembering the effect is what led him to name the invention the "LMM" (liquid mind machine).

Neil looked at the clock on the wall unable to believe that more than an hour had elapsed since he flipped the switch. His body felt charged with energy and tingled almost with a post sexual euphoria. He felt terrific, but what had happened to the time? Neil had only set the machine to be on for 15 minutes. He got up and rewound the video to see what had transpired while he was under the influence of the invention.

The first part of the video only showed Neil to be in a trance like state, this was all he really expected to see. But the middle part was what blew his mind. A security guard came into the room and started asking him questions about what he was doing in the building so late. Neil appeared to snap out of the trance and talk to him in a friendly matter until the guard was satisfied and left.

Wow, Neil had no recollection at all of this. After he left, Neil appeared to go back into the trance. He watched the tape and saw the green light change to red on the machine, signaling that it had turned off at the proper time; he sat there for almost an hour.

"Apparently the effects took a while to wear off, amazing!" Neil mused.

With this new information and the tape of his test Neil turned out the lights and left the lab. On the drive back to his apartment Neil still felt super charged with energy and slightly aroused, almost a "sexual high" he decided finally as he fell asleep.

The next evening after class and a late super Neil sat in the lab again wondering what to do with his device. He needed to test it on someone else and see if they experienced the same effects that he had. Neil started making notes in his notebook about what had transpired so far when the lab door opened and in walked Stacy carrying a clipboard and wearing a white lab coat.

"Neil what the hell are you doing here?" She said, with her customary bitchy tone.

Stacy was a grad student who was in charge of the labs. She was a long legged slender brunette with big boobs and an attitude to match them.

"I've been working on an invention of mine." He told her, "Hope you don't mind?"

Stacy walked over and held her clipboard to her chest with both hands, "What kind of invention?" She asked, appearing to be interested.

Stacy might have been a real bitch, but she had a great mind and when it came to science she was willing to drop her attitude long enough to fulfill her scientific curiosity.

"Well I've been experimenting with a device that can ease fatigue and depression by stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain."

"Mmmm, sounds interesting. How does it work?" "A phase modulated pulse wave with a rotating frequency shift is delivered to this electrode that you put on the back of your neck."

Stacy put her clipboard down and picked up the control box and turned it over in her hands examining it, "How do you rotate the frequency?"

"I have a small microchip which is programmed with an algorithm I spent two years developing."

"Interesting, does it work?" She looked intently at him.

"Of course it does I tried it out last night." Neil said feeling a little miffed by her question.

"Really, how did it feel?" Stacy said, pushing her chest out in front of him.

"Well it worked as advertised on me. Now I need to find another test subject."

Stacy kept looking at the small box in her hands, deep in thought.

"Well I'd be willing to try it. I have plenty of fatigue from working on my thesis."

Neil was stunned by her sudden personality change. The bitch had turned into a fellow scientist who was willing to help him, an interesting turn of events.

"It takes about an hour to get the full effect." Neil told her.

"I can spare that much time, let's do it."

Neil put Stacy in a comfortable chair with her back facing the door. He carefully moved her long hair from her neck and stuck the small electrode in the center below her hairline.

"Okay that should do it" He told her, "Are you ready to have a nice nap?"

"Yes and I hope I wake up refreshed like you promised."

Neil checked the connection one last time and set the timer for ten minutes, "Okay here we go." He told her as he flipped the switch.

Stacy jerked slightly when the current surged up her neck, her eyes glazed over and then closed. Neil watched her face intently and in a few moments her eyes opened and she stared into space, apparently not seeing anything in front of her.

Neil waved his hand in front of her eyes and she was oblivious to the movement. He sat back and watched her wondering what was going on inside of her mind.

"Stacy do you hear me?" Neil said softly.

Her eyes regained focus and she looked at him, "Yes"

"How do you feel?"

"How do you want me to feel?" She said in a soft monotone.

"I want you to feel fine."

"I feel fine." She replied and then went back to staring off into space.

Neil was surprised by her reply and realized that the device must be inducing some form of hypnosis. Either that or she was playing some mean joke on him. Neil decided to try some test to see if she was under some form of hypnotic effect.

"Stacy?"

"Yes"

"Stand up."

Stacy stood up in front of the chair.

"I want you to stand on one foot."

Stacy picked up one foot and stood there like a statue. Neil left her standing there as he tried to decide if she was playing a joke or not. She now looked for all practical purposes to be fully awake and aware of what she was doing.

"Stacy flap your wings and cluck like a chicken."

Stacy bent her arms into wings and tucked her thumbs into the armpits of her lab coat and started clucking out loud while standing on one foot.

Neil could not help but laugh watching the stuck up Stacy acting like a fool.

"But she might be playing me for a fool." Neil thought.

"Stacy sit down."

Stacy sat down and started looking straight ahead once more. Neil looked at the timer and there was only 5 minutes left before the machine turned off, plus the down time of course that he had experienced himself.

Stacy was leaning back in the soft chair with her open lab coat at her side, Neil could not help but notice her large breasts as they rose and fell with each breath under her white button down blouse. That's when he had the idea to test her and see if she has been playing with him.

"Stacy show me your breasts."

Stacy's hands immediately moved up to her blouse and started opening the buttons. When she had reached her waist Neil told her, "Stop, show me your breast."

Stacy's hands stopped and moved up to unfasten the front of her bra. She pulled it to the sides pulling on her open blouse to let him see her beautiful bare breasts. Neil had to suck in his breath as he just stared at them, full and round with luscious looking nipples.

Neil was beside himself as he stared at her holding her shirt open, it was obvious that she was not playing with him.

"There was absolutely no way in hell she would ever show him her boobs." Neil looked at the timer, two minutes left.

"Stacy play with your breasts."

Stacy cupped them in her hands and squeezed them, then she licked her fingertips and started rubbing her nipples as Neil watched, they hardened before his eyes. She closed her eyes and put her head back, obviously enjoying what she was doing to herself.

One-minute left on the timer, Neil didn't want to risk her not having the same wind down time as he had.

"Stacy stop that and put your clothing back in order."

Stacy immediately stopped and put those beautiful tits back in her bra and fastened them in, she buttoned up her shirt and then stood up and made sure her blouse was tucked in and looked proper. She then sat down like nothing had happened, the blank stare returned.

When the machine clicked off and Neil could not detect any sign by closely observing her facial expression as he noted the time.

When Neil walked around behind her and removed the electrode she sat motionless. He decided to see how long the effect lasted before she was once again in control of herself.

Even though he did not remember anything after he had used the machine he wanted to make sure she would not and told her.

"Stacy when you wake up you will remember nothing; you will feel refreshed as if you had the best sleep in your life."

"I understand." Stacy said softly.

"Tap your heel." Neil told her.

Stacy began to bounce her foot up and down by rocking on the ball of her foot.

Every two minutes Neil gave her the same command again while noting the time.

When 48 minutes had elapsed and he gave her the command to "Tap your heel" she said, "What?" with grogginess in her voice.

"I said how do you feel?"

Stacy quickly became more alert and stood up and stretched with a big yawn.

"Wow I feel like I've had 2 days worth of sleep."

"You had a nice little nap," Neil told her as she stretched again, "58 minutes elapsed time to be exact."

"Stacy started pacing around, "I feel incredible!" She said excitedly.

"Do you remember anything?" Neil asked and scribbled some notes down.

"The only thing I remember is this wild swirl of color when you turned it on."

"Yeah, I noticed the same thing, anything else I should make note of?"

"I feel tingly and full of energy, ready to take on the world. You know you might have the invention of the century on your hands Neil."

Neil smiled up at her and noticed that her nipples were making hard points through her bra and blouse, "I hope you're right."

"Well I better go home and work on my paper Neil, thanks for letting me help with your experiment."

"Thank you Stacy." The image of her boobs in his mind, "Talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, good-night and let me know how this thing progresses."

"I will. See you tomorrow."

Stacy walked out closing the door behind her. As she walked down the hall she thought to herself, "That skinny nerd might have really come up with something brilliant!"

"I can't believe how good I feel, almost like having sex without the mess." She smirked as she unlocked her car door in the empty parking lot.

In fact her panties felt a little damp at the moment, but there was no way she was going to tell that geek Neil about that curious little side effect.

Neil spent the next few days working out power charts and recording the sine waves and charting the rotating frequency and phase-shifts his device produced. He was hoping to use the information for the day he could patent his invention and subsequently become rich beyond his wildest dreams.

He really had not thought much about the incident with Stacy until the night she returned to his lab as he was working on a 3-dimensional computer model for his invention.

Stacy had been enjoying her high energy level for several days, but when the effects finally wore off it left her feeling tired and depressed. Not even her boyfriend could pick up her spirits even though she had to admit that he tried by buying her flowers and taking her to dinner and a movie.

As much as she hated to admit it, she was craving another treatment from Neil's wonder machine.

"It might have an addictive side effect." She thought to herself as she headed for the lab,

"But I really don't care."

"Hi Neil. Are you working late again?" Stacy said in her sweetest voice.

Neil turned around when he heard Stacy's voice, "Hi Stacy, what brings you here?"

"Well I was feeling pretty worn out again and wondered if you could hook me up to your wonder machine again?"

"I'd be glad too, except that I took it home to do some more work on it." Stacy looked disappointed when she heard his words.

"If you really want to try it out again you could come over and I'll be glad to hook you up. In fact I wanted to run a new kind of test."

Stacy processed what she had just heard. Neil was offering to give her another feel good episode, but it was at his apartment.

"He is such a nerd" raced through her head, "Someone might see me at his place." She pushed the thoughts from her mind; she really wanted to feel good again, like the last time.

"If only he wasn't so unattractive, she could go for someone with his intelligence if he just looked a little better." She thought trying to decide what to do.

"Okay, I'd be glad to help, tell me when and where." Stacy decided the cure was better than Neil's looks.

Neil was a little shocked when she agreed to come over and quickly gave her the address and told her, "You want to meet me there in about an hour?"

"Sure, I'll see you then."

Neil watched her leave and thought about the last time, instantly getting sordid thoughts racing through his mind as he saved and locked his program and shut down the lab. Neil tried not to speed back to his place and pick up the mess before she showed up.

Neil picked up the clothes that were lying in piles around the room and dumped them in a closet. He set the LMM (Liquid Mind Machine) up on a table next to his recliner. He was nervous about Stacy coming over to see him. Neil had not had much luck with the ladies, mainly because he had spent most of his time lost in books and thought.

Neil looked in the mirror, "You could use a shave and some clean clothes" He said out loud to the scruffy image looking back at him. Neil considered doing that very thing when a knock sounded on his door.

Neil opened the door and let Stacy in. Neil noticed that she had on shorts and a T-shirt, the shirt was provocatively stretched tight around her breast.

"Well Neil tell me about this new kind of test you want to run." She walked in and started looking at the messy room full of computers and electrical parts and tools scattered everywhere.

"I was thinking about last time, I put you on the machine for 10 minutes, and you woke up 48 minutes after it turned off with the effects lasting what? 3 days you said."

"Yes that's right I noticed it wearing completely off in 3 days, why?"

"Well I wanted to give you a full hour this time and then compare your wake up time and how long the effects last to see if it increases with the amount of exposure."

"That sounds reasonable, anything else?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.