Book 2 - Bitsy's Story - Cover

Book 2 - Bitsy's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 15: Winter Surprises

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Winter Surprises - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Rav kept nuzzling Bitsy, making odd cooing noises at her, she stroked his neck as she read to him, Smiling at him, Bitsy said "what's wrong, Rav, you tired? or just want to snuggle today?" Rav looked at Bitsy and nuzzled her again, then frowned and said "Bitsy fairies" giggling Bitsy hugged him, "yes, I'm a fairy, Rav" shaking his head still frowning Rav tried to find the right words, he found it very annoying when he couldn't think of the word he needed, "no, fairies little fairies, in Bitsy." then grinning because he had finally found the right words he said "baby fairies for Bitsy."

Bitsy stared at Rav and Rav grinned his silly hatchling grin at her, She put her hand over her stomach and concentrated, her head snapped up and she looked at Rav again, "a baby fairy" she whispered. Rav shaking his head grinned again, he held up two talons and tried to think of the word, Bitsy peered at Rav, "two, are you trying to say two?" Nodding vigorously Rav said "two, two fairy babies for Bitsy." Bitsy put both her hands over her stomach and listened carefully, then she looked at Rav her eye's very wide, she nodded and barely whispered "two."

Mar and Kat walked into the room looking at Rav and Bitsy giggling and hugging each other, Rav once again making his odd cooing noises at Bitsy. Kat laughed "well you seemed to have gotten him out of his fussy mood, I appreciate it, he can be a handful when he is being stubborn." Kat motioned Rav that it was time to leave and to say bye bye to Mar. Rav grinned at Mar then hugged him, then said silently to him "Marti'en come back soon to huggy Mar." Mar glowered at Rav, but said nothing as Rav giggled as he left with his Mama.

Mar turned to go back into his study, mumbling to himself, Bitsy dancing along grinned at Mar. He turned and snapped at her "I'm to old to tutor a hatchling, no matter how smart he is!" Surprised Bitsy looked at Mar, "is that what Kat wanted? for you to tutor Rav, your a wonderful teacher, I think its a great idea." Bitsy hummed nibbling on a fingertip, "maybe we could find Rav a tutor among some of the other dragons, there are some pretty smart one's out there, real scholars." Mar glowered at Bitsy again and told her to go home, she winked at him and left.

Bitsy went looking for Brand, a secret smile on her face, she found him in the stable, he, Keebler and Martha's young son, Jimmy, were caring for a horse who had tried to kick down the stall during last nights storm. Instead of trying to get Brand's attention she returned to the house and went to visit Martha in the Kitchen. She found Susan and Martha sitting at the table sharing a cup of tea. Martha got up get Bitsy her special tiny cup and saucer and fix a nice plate of scones with jam. Susan and Bitsy had become good friends over the time that Susan had been there, at first Susan was terrified of the fairy but had soon gotten over that, although she was still very leery of the dragons, she had come to accept this was an unusual household and let it go at that. Her usual serene nature taking over. Bitsy enjoyed her scones and jam, but now she understood why she had been eating so much and sleepy all the time.

Asking where Stephen was, Susan told her, he was upstairs changing, at the look on Bitsy's face, Susan reminded her that they were all going to Collin's for dinner that night. Bitsy had totally forgotten. Several times a week they all took turns going to Collin's, Mar's or Stephens for dinner, to break up the long winter evenings. When Brand came in, Bitsy reminded him about dinner and he went up to take a long hot bath.

Bitsy sat on the rim of the tub, as Brand bathed, swinging her legs to and fro, grinning at Brand. Brand who was tired and half asleep, opened an eye and looked at her "what's up? brat, you've been like the cat with the cream since you came in." Bitsy giggled and motioned him forward, with a tired sigh Brand humored her and leaned forward, Bitsy whispered into his ear "I'm pregnant, with twins!" Bitsy watched shock, horror, disbelief flash over Brands face, she looked at Brand "your not pleased?" Brand grabbed her by her tiny arms, "you have to do something about it right away, get rid of them." he was yelling at her. Bitsy could on stare at Brand. Scared out of his wits, Brand was almost shaking her, "do you want to die? you can't possibly carry a child let alone two." Bitsy suddenly realized what he was talking about. "Brand, they are fairy babies, not human babies, do you understand, when you were a fairy, that's when it happened." Bitsy shouted back at him.

Brand standing in the tub, holding Bitsy by her arms, stared at her, he closed his mouth, then opened it again, as his eyes run up and down her body. "babies? fairy babies? ours?" was all he could think to say, feeling like a demented idiot. A slow grin spread over his face, then he started to laugh as Bitsy said "no, baby cows, yes baby fairies!" Brand stepped out of the tub, hugging Bitsy against his chest, "Brand, your still covered with soap." blinking Brand looked down then with a silly grin got back into the tub. "Brand, you have to let me go, so you can rinse off" suggested Bitsy. Brand carefully set Bitsy on the table next to the tub and rinsed off quickly, shiver as the now cold water washed over him. He kept grinning at her the whole time he was getting dressed.

Suddenly he frowned "no more shapeshifting for you brat, we don't know what it might do to the babies." Bitsy frowned and nodded she hadn't thought of that. "But Brand, that means we can't" he didnt let her finish, walking over to her, he kissed her hard on her tiny mouth, "we'll manage, we have before" he said with a wink. Bitsy hugged Brand tight, and whispered "I love you" then burst into tears. "Are you crying because you love me?" Bitsy giggled "no silly, because I'm so happy, that's why."

Stephen waited impatiently for Brand and Bitsy, to come down stairs, he hated being late. Susan smiled, "they will be down any moment" Stephen nodded "you're sure you won't join us? Susan, I think you would enjoy yourself." Susan thanked him again for the invitation, but assured him, she didn't care to go. Startled Stephen looked up after hearing Brand say loudly "don't you dare" and snatch Bitsy off the banister. Bitsy stuck her tongue out at Brand "spoil sport", Brand couldn't help but laugh. "No more banister sliding for you, brat"

Bitsy kept waiting for Brand to tell his grandfather, but Brand never said a word on the carriage ride to Collins. As they were going up the steps she looked at him and raised an eyebrow, he whispered "allow me some male vanity, I would like to make the announcement at dinner." She smiled and nodded at him. He stopped and kissed her, breaking off the kiss, when he heard his grandfather cough behind them.

A very annoyed little human Ravlyr toddled over to them, holding up his arms to be picked up. Seeing the pout and the tears, Brand tossed him up in the air and caught him, then hugged him. "what's wrong, Rav, it can't be all that bad." "Papa says stay people din din time." Laughing Brand said he would help Rav stay people and tossed him in the air again and went to say hello to everyone.

Dinner started out well enough. Everyone discussed the storm from the night before asking about damage and repairs. Keebler and Trink filled in about the forest and how everyone at the village had weathered the storm. Bitsy was chatting with Kat when Stephen poured her a bit of wine, she was just about to reach for her glass when Brand took it away from her, Bitsy frowned and took her glass back, Brand reached for it again, Bitsy wouldn't let go. Brand leaned down until his face was close to hers "wine isn't good for you," Bitsy stuck her face in his face and said "a little bit of wine never hurt anyone." With a sigh, Stephen took the glass poured it out and then poured half wine half water into the glass then plopped it in front of Bitsy, he glared at Brand "leave the rat alone and eat your dinner." Bitsy saw Rav open his little mouth, she hadn't told Brand that Rav knew, so she looked at Rav, he looked back at her, she looked back at him, shaking her head, he nodded, she shook her head, he nodded. Bitsy made a face at Rav, Rav made a face at Bitsy. Rav looked at the food on his plate then at Bitsy, she looked at her plate then at Rav. A very stern voice from the end of the table said "I wouldn't suggest it." Rav looked down at his plate, back at his papa and grinned.

All talk at the table stopped when Bitsy slapped Brand's hand and snapped at him "would you quit trying to shove food down my throat, I can feed myself." Brand bent down, his face close to hers, Rav thinking this was a new game, put his face next to Brands and Bitsy's. Brand turned his face to look at Rav and Rav giggled and kissed him. Bitsy started to laugh at the look of surprise on Brand's face. Brand looked at Bitsy "eat your dinner, brat", she shoved the plate at him "you eat it!." he shoved it back at her. A very annoyed Bitsy grabbed the food off the plate and crammed it into her mouth "happy now" she mumbled.

Trink wandered around the table, set a few bottles in front of Mar and Collin and grinned "well now this is heating up to be a mighty interesting evening, care for a drink."

Rav thinking what Bitsy had done was funny, he started to grab the food off his plate, when his Mama said "don't you dare, young man" Rav was gunna argue but the look on his Mama's face told him he better not.

Stephen who was appalled at both Bitsy and Brand's behavior looked at the two "Brand leave her alone and eat your dinner, Bitsy a few lady like mouthfuls at a time if you please." he said in a tone of voice that usually made lesser men quake.

Bitsy was about to laugh until she saw the look on Brand's face as he turned to his grandfather, so instead she let out a sob and threw herself on Brand's chest. Rav thought Bitsy's sob sounded more like a giggle and started to clap his little hands, Bitsy winked at Rav and he giggled more. Brand was just about to yell at his Grandfather when Bitsy bite his chest, Brand yelped and looked down at her "you bite me!" Trink looked at Collin and Mar, then the three burst out laughing, Rav climbed up on his papa's lap giggling and laughing, "silly huh papa" Collin laughed and nodded at Rav "they sure are." Rav thinking this face to face game was fun put his face in his papa's face "bitsy babies be silly? then he kissed his papa like he had Brand, giggling. Mar looked at Rav, Rav looked at Mar then giggling put his face in Mar's face. Mar said "babies?" Rav grinned and nodded then kissed Mar and held up two little fingers "two." Trink, Mar Collin all looked at each other, then looked down the table at Bitsy.

Bitsy whispered to Brand "you better make your announcement before this turns into a free for all." but she was to late, Brand stood up and glowered at his grandfather, "pregnant ladies are allowed to stuff food in their faces!" he yelled. Bitsy and Kat looked at each other and started to laugh until there were tears running down Kat's face and Bitsy had hiccups.

Brand with a stupid look on his face had just realized what he had shouted at his Grandfather and started to laugh. Stephen looked at Bitsy with a raised eyebrow and when she nodded at him, he got the silliest look on his face and hugged Brand. Stephen bowed in Bitsy's direction "my apologies, my dear, please stuff your face all you want." which had everyone laughing all over again.

Trink offered a toast to the soon to be parents of two holding up two fingers" fairies. Bitsy giggled at Rav and he held up his two lil fingers and said "two." Bitsy leaned over and said to Kat "if Brands chest puffs up anymore we should duck for cover, he might explode." Kat laughed and gave Bitsy a hug.

Rav who had, had more then enough of being peoples, hopped off his chair, that he had just climbed back into, Trink thought Rav was worse then a jack in the box tonight and laughed as Rav looked at his papa "me n Bitsy need says stuffs papa." Collin raised an eyebrow and told Rav "such as?" Rav the hatchling climbed up on his papa's lap and looked at Mar and his papa then said silently to the two of them. "Bitsy need her Mama, Bitsy no say scared to Brand, me gunna make nest for Bitsy." Silently Collin said to Rav, "why don't you tell your mama that and let her talk to Bitsy, that's a mama thing." Rav frowned but did as his papa told him too. Kat listened to Rav and nodded and told him that she would talk to Bitsy for him. A satisfied Rav snuggled up against his papa and purred, "hard be peoples all time, papa, me is dragon, papa." said Rav a little touch of sadness in his voice. Collin rocked Rav "I know son, but you're a good person and a good dragon, it will get easier one day, I promise."

Collin carried a sleeping Rav upstairs to bed, while everyone got on their coats, hats and scarves. Kat hugged Bitsy and said "come over tomorrow, we'll have a nice cozy girl talk." Bitsy smiled and nodded. Bitsy hadn't realized she had fallen asleep until she woke up when Brand tucked the covers around her. She smiled and snuggled against his chest and went back to sleep. It was a long time before Brand slept.

Bitsy slept in late, she had mumbled something at Brand as he got up, she didnt even remember what. She went down to the kitchen, waving at Martha, she helped herself to a hot bowl of porridge, Martha put a small glass of milk in front of her and Bitsy wrinkled her nose. "No thank you, Martha, I don't really care for milk." Martha tut tutted at her and gave her a lecture on needing lots of milk. Bitsy sighed giving in and drank her milk.

Bitsy timed it so she arrived at the keep while Rav was napping, Bitsy was feeling very irritable and didn't even want to be there chatting with Kat but she had promised to come over. Bitsy pretty much sat and listened to Kat, nodding and mumbling replies, Kat was right in everything she was saying but that didn't mean it was reassuring. Bitsy finally gave Kat a hug and said she had to be on her way.

Bitsy walked into her Mama's kitchen, she stood looking at her Mother, she was still a very lovely woman, always smiling, full of life. She was making acorn bread, one of Bitsy's favorites. Thamara looked up and saw Bitsy standing in the kitchen doorway, with floured hands she waved her into a seat and poured her a nice hot cup of tea. Placing the tea in front of Bitsy, Thamara smiled at her and was surprised to see her daughter burst into tears. Wiping her hands off, she tipped up Bitsy's tearstained face. Hugging her she asked what was wrong. The first thought that went through her mind was Bitsy was having problems with Brand being human size again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.