Book 2 - Bitsy's Story - Cover

Book 2 - Bitsy's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 13: SheringCross

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: SheringCross - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Bitsy sat watching Kat sewing, the room was quiet, Rav was sleeping, everyone was off busy, getting ready for the storm they could all feel coming. Suddenly Rav let out a screech and sat up, climbing down off his bed, he ran to Kat. "Brand, my Brand coming." Bitsy and Kat looked at Rav, Rav ran to Bitsy pulling on her hand, Brand, my Brand coming. He pulled her to the window, hopping up and down trying to see out the window, he kept pointing. Kat walked over and picked Rav up, holding him, the three looked out the window, there was nothing there. Kat started to tell Rav that Brand wasn't there, when they heard a carriage and someone yelling to open the gate. Kat and Bitsy looked at each other then looked at Rav, who was grinning and bouncing in Kat's arms.

Watching out the window, they saw Brand and his Grandfather step down from the carriage. Walking up the steps Brand glanced up and grinned. Giving a salute. Mary came in to tell MiLady that they had company, she grinned and winked at Bitsy, taking Rav from his Mothers arms, she gave him a stern look "she will bring, Brand to you, don't you go, puffing at me now." Mary was relieved when Rav didn't turn hatchling and fuss at her. Mary watched Bitsy fly over to a small mirror and fuss with her hair and her clothes, "you look just dandy, Bitsy, it ain't your clothes he's come to see." Bitsy laughed but was watching the door.

Hearing the footsteps outside the door, Mary quickly put Rav down on his bed, The door was flung open and Brand strode in, grinning at everyone. Bitsy flew into his arms, rubbing her cheek against his, touching his face. Brand held her and kissed her tiny lips, smiling down at her. Surprised that Rav hadn't already launched himself at Brand, they looked over towards his bed. The hatchling Rav was sitting on the bed, grinning, his tail curled around one of his little arms, as if waiting his turn.

Brand tucked Bitsy into his shirt with a wink and held out his arms to Rav. With a screech of joy Rav was in the air instantly, he flew to Rav and into his arms, licking his face, he nuzzled Brands face and neck. Brand stroked Rav's neck and smiled "it wont be long before your bigger then I am, Rav, your growing like a bad weed." Collin, Kat and Stephen walked into the room just in time to hear Rav say "Brand, home, Brand stay!" Brand hugged Rav, "I can stay for a while, Rav, but I will have to go home eventually." Rav hissed at Brand with a frown, Brand hissed back with a grin.

Seeing the old gentlemen, Rav wiggled out of Brand's arms and flew over to him, instead of smacking into him as he had Brand, Rav hovered in front of Stephen, slurped his face and grinned, then flew into his Papa's arms, "all home now," Rav said and started to purr happily. Everyone laughed as Brand smiled and said "possessive isn't he."

The rest of the day was spent catching up on news of friends, Collin and Stephen had a grand time arguing crop rotations and irrigation's systems. Bitsy and Brand were rarely apart, she was always either on his shoulder, tucked in his shirt for the walk to the stables, sitting on his lap as the two watched Rav on his new toy, a large wood rocking horse that Brand and Stephen had brought from London for him.

Bitsy lay in Brands arms, her head on his chest, he smiled a satisfied male smile, listening to her still trying to catch her breath, nipping his chest she smiled at him "your wicked Brand" he grinned back at her, "I know I am, you wouldn't have me any other way, brat" he winked at her and she winked back giggling. The two jumped a little as the first loud thunder clap shook the room "the storm has finally gotten here, you're lucky you arrived earlier." murmured Bitsy, half asleep. Hear a loud screech Brand was half way out of bed, when Bitsy touched his arm, "it's Rav, he loves storms, the wilder the storm the happier he is, we're all waiting to see how he reacts to snow."

Stephen tying the belt around his dressing gown entered the nursery just as Mary came out "his mama can deal with him, I can't when he is like this!" she said about to stomp off. "Before you bother his tired mama, let me see what I can do," smiled Stephen. Mary gave him a "you'll regret it look" but nodded and shut the door preferring to wait out in the hall, she didn't care to see the old gentlemen get puffed.

Rav was flying about the room, his neck arched as he roared with each crack of thunder, hissing as the lightning flashed, lighting up the room. Seeing Stephen, Rav grinned down at him and pointed to the window "mine!" walking to the window, Stephen looked out the grate and chuckled, "seems like you've got quite a storm going out there, Rav" then he reached through the grate and opened the window. Mary, not hearing anymore screeching, got worried and decided that she should let Kat and Collin know what was going on. Knocking on the tower room door, Mary got a very annoyed "enter" A very flushed Collin and Kat looked at Mary, "yes we hear him, just let him roar for awhile." said Collin. They normally went to their lair at night but with company decided it was best to stay the night for a few days until things settled down. Putting her hands on her hips and glaring at the two Mary said "well I would but that old Lord is in there with Rav and I hate to have him smelling like smoke his whole visit." Mary grinned as both Kat and Collin got out of bed at the same time, she turned and headed off down the hall.

Before entering the room, Collin leaned his forehead on Kats "I'm getting old very quickly, Kat" then he opened the door. Standing at the open window, a strong wind was blowing Stephen's hair back, he was soaking wet from the rain. Rav sat on his shoulder, his wings fully furled, his neck stretched out, his little snout pressed between the grill work. the wind blew the rain over him, it washed over the top of his wings, it ran down his back and dripped off his tailtip. Another flash of lightning lit up the room, "here comes another one, Rav" said Stephen. Rav's little body stiffened, as the thunder boomed, Rav hissed and giggled at Stephen, then quickly stuck his little snout against the grate again.

Kat whispered "they're going to need a good hot bath." Rav hearing his mama's voice turned and grinned at her then flew up into the air, heading for her, he shook his body, spraying them with cold water, then snuggled into her arms. Handing her a towel, Collin grinned, "so are you, wench" and leered at her.

Brand sat eating his breakfast, wondering where everyone was when Collin wandered in looking half asleep. Collin poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down. The two sat in silence until Brand said "Rav keep you up all night?" "No a wild wench did" grinned Collin, laughing Brand grinned at Collin, "my grandfather is usually an early riser, I'm surprised he isn't down all ready. I was hoping to introduce him to Marluxion today."

Casually Collin said "Stephen is having breakfast with Marluxion, Kat and Rav at our lair right now." Then with a grin Collin explained to Brand about finding his grandfather in the nursery with Rav and Kat deciding they all needed to go to their lair to use the hot pool. Once there it was easier to just stay the rest of the night. Looking around Collin asked where Bitsy was, Brand grinned "still sleeping."

Marluxion and Stephen had just started to talk when Keebler, Trink and WindWhispers wandered in. Mar smiled at Stephen "lets take a walk" then he turned to Keebler, "I do believe Rav is looking for someone to play with this morning, he's in good spirits after the storm last night."

Slowly walking down the path, Mar looked at Stephen "I understand your trying to purchase the old Crackenmoor manor, not a bad place to have, if I were going to find something around here." Stephen chuckled "not trying to, have purchased it, with a huge land grant including the forest, no one will be able to hunt, cut down timber, or do anything we wont allow in the forest now. Brand doesn't know about it yet, I was waiting until I had everything finalized before I told him, then I decided I would come along and surprise him."

Not knowing Mar well Stephen didn't know how to approach him about the other idea he had had, Collin had not mentioned to him if they had talked with Mar about it, so he was thinking of a way to bring the subject up. Without mincing words Mar got right to it, "yes, its possible, my only concern is Brand being a small size, after having spent his whole life as a human, of course he could learn to shapeshift like Bitsy does, but only for short periods of time. He would also no longer be a human male, but a male fairy. His children would be fairies, there would be no human genes in them." Stephen nodded thoughtfully, the two walked on in silence, finally Mar said "I would propose a trial period, turn Brand into a fairy for say one week, after that time he can make a choice, but I would not tell him that he could be a fairy permanently until after the one weeks trial, it wouldn't be fair to give Bitsy hope if Brand couldn't handle the change in size." Deciding that was the best option the two returned to the lair.

Stephen went looking for Brand later that morning, he was finally found in the stables looking over the horses with Drapper. Stephen shook hands with Drapper and the two talked about the merits of a certain mare, while Collin brushed down old boy. Suggesting they go for a ride, Brand saddled up while Drapper got a horse for his grandfather. Stephen had been quite the horseman in his day and was looking forward to a good ride.

They rode for quite sometime, Brand pointing out things to his grandfather of interest, Stephen smiled at Brand it was obvious he loved the land, when he talked of the forest it was with a tone of respect, now that understood who lived there and had learned to much from Bitsy about the animals, the forest creatures. The tree's and flowers.

Coming up over a small rise, Brand and Stephen were looking down on a large manor house, the out buildings were spread in a U around the front of the house, which stood on a hill slightly above the rest, a large wall surrounded the out buildings all the way to the forest, that spread out behind the manor house.

Stephen rode down the hill and stopped in front of the gates, Brand rode up along side his grandfather. Grinning Stephen slapped Brand on the back and said "Welcome to SheringCross." Brand knew he must have a very stupid look on his face as he looked at his Grandfather, Stephen took pity on Brand and smiled, "I purchased this place for us, including the forest. We can't impose on Collin forever, besides I'm more comfortable in my own home, I'm getting to old to be traipsing about the country all year, the wagons with the furniture should be arriving this week, if the weather holds out, I thought I would talk to Collin about his staffs family members needing employment." Stephen knew he was rambling, but Brand had not said a word, he just sat there on his horse staring at the place. Suddenly with a wild war whoop Brand rode forward, when he got to the stairs leading up to the Manor house, he wheeled his horse about and rode the length of the bailey, once more wheeling old boy, he rode to his Grandfather a huge grin on his face and tears in his eyes. Brand saluted "To SheringCross"

The two spent the rest of the day going through all the rooms, choosing bedchambers, deciding the old never used nursery could be turned into a play room for Rav. Stephen shuddered as they entered the Kitchen and pantry. In the library and study there were huge glass doors that opened out onto a terrace, then went on to what must of once been a large garden, then it slopped down into the forest. They explored all the outbuildings, the huge stables and paddocks. Grinning at his grandfather, as they rode back to Collin's, Brand started to talk about horse's and the idea of horse breeding and training. Chuckling to himself, Stephen thought, it must be something in the air.

It was an extremely lively group at dinner that night, they were all seated around a large table. Dragons, elves, fairies, humans. At the concerned look on Stephen's face Collin grinned, "it became impossible to keep things hidden with Rav roaring down the stairs and out into the bailey. All the people here are totally loyal to the land and the owners, we are careful but we trust our people. The only concession we made was to add a family dining room, for special occasions and when we felt it was a private time."

Trink and Brand were in a very heated discussion on the merits of breeds of horses, smiling Drapper nudged Keebler, "don't just sit there Keebler, put your opinion in," Keebler just shook his head, even though Drapper could see that he was dying to say something. Seeing Drapper making motions with his head in Keebler's direction, Brand turned and asked Keebler his opinion. The whole table went silent as they listened to Keebler, he discussed thoroughbred racing horses, the welsh pony, the huge destrier, horse injuries and the care and feeding of breeding mares. Suddenly turning bright red Keebler stopped when he realized everyone was looking at him. Grinning at Keebler, Stephen said "looking for employment? Keebler, we could use you at SheringCross," Keebler couldn't seem to say a word so Drapper answered for him "Keebler would be delighted to accept your offer, you wont find a better one with horses in the whole country." which made Keebler face turn even redder, but he didn't disagree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.