Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Franco barely got Octavia settled in for the night, before Aurelia and Gloria nearly tackled him, while Jaimie and Minnie watched and laughed. Both girls bent over for him, making their invitation to Captain Varizzi rather blatant. Naturally, as a red-blooded Italian guy, he didn't refuse it.

In minutes, Franco's dick started moving back and forth from the Latina and the Guyanese woman. Each lady moaned with delight as he invaded and withdrew from her. Varizzi was eager to make sure that he explored all four of his women, and now it was happening. He reveled in their wet and juicy cunts, as he thrust as deep into them as possible at this stage.

Franco was pleasantly surprised at how long he lasted in the process, but eventually even the strongest will would have to succumb to the natural urge to release one's seed inside such sexy women. Mr. Varizzi was no different there, and his load of cum expended itself inside Gloria Higginbotham at last. Not wanting to deprive Aurelia Flores (she had gone back to her maiden name), he took his semi-hard cock and reentered her for a few strokes, so as to leave the residue of his semen behind in her pussy.

Finally, exhausted, Franco went to bed with Jaimie. He told Aurelia to spend the night in the same bedroom as Octavia, so as to comfort any fears she might have the first time sleeping in outer space. He also let Minnie and Gloria share a room that night, knowing that they would relax more easily by acting as a Sapphic couple within his harem, as long as they knew that they were concubines first and only then lesbian lovers.

While Franco slept most of the night, he woke up about 3 am to use the head, startling the light sleeper Jaimie out of her slumber as he did so. Seizing the chance, she jumped into the shower and asked him to join her, which he was only quite thrilled to do.

"So, Master, what can I do for you now that we're clean?" Jaimie propositioned him after they had lathered and washed each other down. She wanted to show that she still had the proper, obedient attitude, in case he had any doubts.

"That's easy," he answered, suddenly pushing her head down to his dick.

After fucking her face for a while, he led her out of the shower and dried both of them off just enough for them to feel more comfortable. Then he kissed her hungrily on the mouth and turned her over the faucet, dropping the towel as he entered her from behind.

"Oh, damn, this is hot! So fucking hot!" Jaimie grunted as Franco pounded her cunt and her head hovered above the sink.

This romp took longer than it seemed, since both Varizzi and his concubine soon lost track of time. They were far more concerned with the delectable sex action going on between them. When they finally returned to bed, it was 3:45 and they were ready to dream once more.

They awoke to the splash of cold water from Octavia, who decided that it was a nice prank to play on the couple. It was just as well, because it was time to go to mess, after which they would begin augmentations. The next few days wouldn't exactly see Franco and his harem in any condition to have intercourse.

Then again, they would be in a much improved state after they recovered, so the sex when it resumed would be even better. Franco opted to make only rejuvenating changes to the women, as he didn't see anything essentially wrong with their basic appearance. He increased every adult's libido, especially his own (to keep up with four insatiable women).

He also added a number of inches to his cock, going up to 10. More than that seemed a bit absurd and dangerous to him, despite stories he had heard of monstrous dicks. He naturally made himself taller and stronger, of course, becoming a giant. Aurelia's prenatal health was greatly augmented as well, so as to ensure a safe delivery. Overall, the forecast was sunny for this life on another world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.