Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Franco could hardly wait to get to his pod for some time with his harem. The preliminaries had been taken care of, except that they still needed to pick up some children of various sponsors and concubines. He still thought it too bad that he couldn't rescue his kids, but what could he do? In any case, while Aurelia was busy getting medical help for Octavia's asthma, the other three were available for his use.

"Alright, you can make changes to the pod in a little bit, but for now, I have needs. I believe that I am in the mood for some Asian, so Minnie gets the first turn with me. Don't worry, the rest of you will get some action, too, very soon. It will probably be after dinner, but it will happen," Varizzi commanded his new slaves.

"Yes, Master," Minnie complied, lifting her shift above her head and lying on her back with her legs high in the air in an obvious invitation. Neither Franco nor she made any attempt at privacy, since Gloria and Jaimie weren't likely to object (even if it did them any good, which it wouldn't).

"Very nice, but I prefer to have you on all-fours. Jaimie, be a dear and suck my cock to get it wet for Minnie's cunt. Gloria, I want you to prepare her orally for my entry. I don't want this to hurt my little slut here, so let's get our private parts as slick and slippery as possible," Franco instructed the others, thinking on his feet and realizing that they could perform a constructive role in this sex act.

Between the two oral activities happening as foreplay in the living room and the anticipation of what was to come, both Mr. Varizzi and Miss Minh were ready for coitus in short order. The Italian soon had his Vietnamese lover wrapped around his dick and started pounding her from behind with feverish lust. She, meanwhile, thrust back at him eagerly with her hips, quite happy to welcome her new owner to her depths. Despite her Sapphic tendencies, after all, she wasn't strictly gay.

This scene was hot and arousing enough to cause Gloria to become the aggressor with Jaimie, kissing her on the mouth and slipping some fingers under her shift to grope her pussy.

"You want to eat me, eh? Help yourself!" Ms. Stapleton taunted her, deliberately encouraging the Guyana woman's lesbian lust. She didn't exactly mind the idea of getting some of the same fun that Minnie had just minutes earlier. Ms. Higginbotham, after all, was evidently rather skilled in the womanly arts.

"As you wish," Gloria teased her back, spreading Jaimie's thighs apart as she got on her knees in front of the redhead. In mere seconds, the black woman began devouring her prey, rendering the divorcee helpless with raw desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.