Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon - Cover

Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 9: The Dragons

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Dragons - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Virlane and Katrina appeared inside their lair, she stumbled slightly and reached out for Virlane, holding onto him until she regained her balance feeling so disoriented and off center "will it take long to get used to this new body? Virlane, my head seems to be spinning and spinning." He picked her up and took her into their bed chamber and lay her on the smooth satin covers, "I think your just exhausted from everything that has happened, sleep now and when you wake up, we can start getting you used to being a dragoness." She curled up on the bed, with a deep sigh of relief, it felt so good to lay down and close her eyes for awhile, she was asleep in seconds. Virlane smiled softly down at his dragoness, then joined her on the bed, he curled his body around hers and lay there looking at her, so much to teach her, so many wondrous things to show her. He gently stroked her wings, her neck, he softly caressed the small crest running down her back so lovely and delicate as only a dragoness can be. He put his paw on her stomach and fell asleep listening to the heartbeats of his lady and his son.

Katrina woke slowly, stretching, feeling ravenously hungry, slipping from the huge bed, she steadied herself, smiling as she remembered Bitsy's words, balance, lady, balance, its all in the tail. As she was leaving the room, she passed a long gilt edged mirror, she stood staring at herself, touching her arms, her chest, her face, she turned and looked at her wings and long tail. "Do you like what you see? Katrina" asked Virlane who had been watching her from the bed, as he waited for her to answer, he got up and went to stand behind her, looking at her in the mirror. She smiled back at him in the mirror, once more running her paws down her arms "I'm all golden and tall, I'm very happy with the way I look, I just have to get used to seeing myself this way." Virlane gently ran his talons down her back then touched her wingjoints "spread your wings for me" she was startled for a moment, just thinking to herself, "spread my wings" and they unfurled, perhaps this wasn't going to be as difficult as she thought. Virlane moved closer behind her "purr for me, Katrina" he said as his talons ran down the length of her long, elegant neck her neck arched at his touch, she purred deeply, then laughed at the look on his face as they both heard her stomach rumbling. He chuckled ruefully then nuzzled her gently, I think my dragoness needs feeding. They ate side by side, every once in awhile Virlane would gently stroke his tail down her back or lean over to nuzzle her. After they had finished eating he gave her a serious look, he wanted nothing more then to play for the day but knew that wasn't possible. "We have to discuss how we are going to deal with the Keep and the people there, they are used to seeing you in the mornings in the dining hall, seeing you about the keep during the day. We have to insure that doesn't change, it will be no problem if we left for a few days at a time but as your pregnancy advances, that will become more difficult." She nodded thoughtfully "Collin is due back any time now, no one will be surprised if we spent a fair amount of time in the tower room for the first week or so. At night do we return here or do we stay at the keep?" Virlane took a sip from his goblet thinking of all the possibilities and the disadvantages "I will be making a few changes at the keep, an added room off the study and if possible a small room in the tower, we are going to need a nursery and this will just be a few additions I doubt anyone will comment on. I'm also going to give Mary, Drapper and Mathew a small bell, for emergencies, no one will be able to hear it ring but the two of us. Now you must start practicing, changing from dragoness to human, until you have it perfected." He gave her the special words and for the next few hours watched her change again and again until she did it flawlessly then he set about teaching her how to appear and disappear at the wink of an eye. Virlane turned from his work bench to say something and saw his dragoness sound asleep in his chair and smiled, he carried her to their bed and gently tucked her in, he knew he had pushed her hard today to learn many things, but he had to be sure she was going to be safe and could take care of herself if the need arose. He let her sleep for several hours then nuzzled her awake, she opened sleepy eyes and smiled at him, he felt a growl of lust and leaned down and kissed her deeply. Pulling back with a sigh he kissed her lightly again, "its time for you to return to the keep, it will be supper soon." Feeling rested she got up and gave Virlane a saucy wink, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately "tonight my golden dragoness, you will pay for that wink" slapping her lightly on her bottom with his tail and sent her on her way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.