Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon - Cover

Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 2: Trink

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trink - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Still filled with rage, Mathew stormed across the bailey, heading for the stables, anyone getting in his way, were shoved aside, he couldn't believe he had walked out of that room leaving his mistress like that. He threw open the stable door, taking a deep breath he looked for Drapper, the Stable Master. Drapper, a small, wiry old man came out of a stall and looked at Mathew, he had rarely seen Mathew this angry. The two of them had been friends for years. Drapper had watched his friend grow from a gangly child to a strong man, hiding his soft heart behind bluster and gruffness, he also knew that Mathew had a soft spot in his heart for Mary and wondered if the two had argued. Drapper waited for Mathew to calm down, he sat on a wooden box and calmly chewed a piece of straw, Mathew took another deep breath and looked at Drapper. "We've known each other a long time, and in all those years, I ain't never asked how yea knew things, how yea seemed to understand the animals and the weather. I've always suspicioned that yea knew the small ones in the forest, but thought it best not to be know. Well I'm askin now, if it be true!" Before Drapper could say a word, Mathew rushed on, "they say the small folk have magical ways, That they can even turn a body invisible. That they can cause people to wither and die for no reason. I want to find them and even if I be tradin me soul to the devil, I want Kurlew to die a foul slow death." Of all the things Mathew could have said this was the last thing Drapper expected, he looked at Mathew and continued to chew on the piece of straw, as if thinking things over. Mathew knew you couldn't hurry Drapper, he did things in his own good time. Finally, Drapper asked, what has the bastard spawn from hell done now? he watched Mathew's face turn red with anger and knew he wasn't going to like what he was about to hear, but hear it he must before he could come to a decision. "He beat her again, this time worse then ever before, he strung her up from those tiny wrists of hers and left her hanging from the rafter, like some piece of meat." He then went on to tell about what had occurred the night before in the dining hall. Drapper had already heard but said nothing. He let Mathew get out the words and the rage. At last with another deep breath, Mathew was done, his rage had burnt out, leaving him feeling tired and helpless, a feeling no man cares to deal with. "You bounced her on your knee when she was naught but a babe, you taught her how to sit her first pony. Many's the time yea picked her up off the ground and tossed her back in the saddle. Yea watched her grow into a lovely woman. She ain't never hurt nobody in all her days, everyone knows how kind and good she is, she don't deserve what's happening to her." Drapper nodded, he spit out the piece of straw and said "I can only ask for their help, lad, they give it as they see fit." With that he stood up and clapped Mathew on the shoulder. He turned back to the stalls with a thoughtful look on his face. Well he had done the asking, there was no more he could do, for a moment his shoulders slumped forward, then he suddenly sat up and grinned, hadn't Mary said something about meeting her in the Kitchen? Drapper slipped out the side door of the stable and ambled down along the wall, he whistled a special tune as he walked. If he had been heard, they would let him know, in their own good time.

Supper was over and the dining hall empty except for the drunken soldiers who had fallen asleep on the floor, the dogs sniffed through the rushes looking for a bone or scrap of meat. Mary joined everyone in the kitchen, she picked up a piece of bread to munch on, then suddenly stopped and looked at Harriett, with a chuckle Harriet told her that it was safe to eat. The herbs that had been added to the nights meal would take about 12 hours to work and it had been added mostly to the wine and ale. Harriett then showed Mary where the safe ale and wine was being stored, as the girls in the kitchen wandered off to their beds for the night, Mary and Harriett talked of the days happenings. They both knew that they had done everything they could to help and tomorrow would be another long day. Mary kept glancing at the door, Harriett watched Mary and finally laughed. "Should I be headin off to me cottage, you look like your expecting company." Mary turned and grinned at Harriett, "I'll get that man yet, Harriett, don't you doubt it." Harriett laughed loudly, her ample bosom jiggling, she gave Mary a hug and still laughing told her. "Dearie, you've had that boy eating out of your hand for over a year now, but he is just like all males. contrary as hell. Maybe its time to give the boy a taste of good lovin, so he knows for sure what he is missin." With that parting comment, Harriett left the kitchen for the night.

Drapper sat in his small room in the back of the stables and listened to the sounds of the bailey settling down for the night, he thought back to the years before the Duke had died in a riding accident. The Duke had been a good man, he had loved his family and was deeply grieved when his lovely wife had died in childbirth. Lord, how proud that man had been of his daughter, most men would have curse the fates at not being given a son to carry on his name, but the Duke had taken the babe in his arms and proclaimed her his heir, then spent the next 17 years teaching her what would be expected of her. Drapper smiled to himself remembering the little girl running and tripping on her skirts as she tried to keep up with her fathers long strides as he inspected his holdings. the Duke would laugh and toss the child onto his broad shoulder and the people smiled. The land was good and the Duke generous in his giving, a good life even for the serfs. As the years went on, the daughter grew to be as kind and generous as her father.

Back in the kitchen, Mary washed up and fluffed her hair out, she banked the firepit and smiled as she turned and saw Mathew standing in the door. In a moment they were both grinning as he came into the kitchen, Mathew stood and looked down at Mary. the day had been long and filled with such rage and despair he needed Mary but didn't know how to tell her of such things. Mary touched Mathews face with her hands "Come to me, my fine man, let me wipe away the thoughts of the day." Mathew didn't say a word, just pulled Mary into his arms, crushing her against his chest, Mary grabbed his hand and pulled him into the storage room off the kitchen. The two of them fell to the floor, ripping off clothes in their haste. Rolling on top of Mary, Mathew pushed her thighs apart with his knee's and thrust into her, deep and hard, he groaned and closed his eyes as he felt her hot, wet, womb take his hard cock, Mary wrapped her legs around his waist and arched up her hips, her nails dug into his bare buttocks urging him on. With another groan he started to slam into her over and over again, his hands at her hips pulling her tighter with each thrust of his cock, his mouth suckled her breasts, a thought flashed through his mind, More then a mouth full, and he sucked harder. Mary moaned out Mathew's name and urged him on, her leg tightened around his waist and she matched his thrusting motions, she felt his balls slapping against the cheeks of her bottom and moved faster. Her hands pressed his head against her breasts wanting him to suck even harder, her eye's flew open as she felt Mathew shudder and groan loudly. She wanted to slap at him and yell, "nooooooooo not yet, I'm not done" but she said not a word. With a silly look on his face, Mathew kissed Mary, then collapsed on top of her, Mary held him close and slide her legs from around his hips. "I'm sorry Mary, to be so quick but its the truth I've been wanting yea for so long, I just couldn't wait." Mary giggled at Mathew "We will just have to train that fine fellow of yours, just like your soldiering, thrust and parry, you have to build up endurance for a good tumble." Then with a gentle look she told him, "and its the gods own truth, Mathew, I've been waiting and wanting you for just as long." He laughed, the rage of the day gone for the moment, "well yea's got me now and I won't be letting yea go any time soon, Mary me girl." "Mathew, I saw the most wondrous thing today, I know I shouldn't be saying this, for you more then likely won't be believing me, but I need to say the words out loud. I saw a fairy today and even touched it!." Mathew stared at Mary, wondering if he had heard aright "a fairy, yea say? Now where would yea have been seeing fairies, they be nothing more then silliness and imagination." She looked hurt that he hadn't believed her and grabbed his shoulders "its true, in MiLady's chamber, she had a injured fairy hidden away in her jewel casket. I even tended the poor things broken leg and hurt wing." Mathew made an odd choking noise and suddenly leapt up and ran out of the room trying to pull on his pants, hoping from foot to foot, he fell down and cursed getting his pants on. Mary lay on the floor with a shocked look on her face, her legs still spread wide. Swearing the whole time she got up and dressed, having every intention of letting Mathew know exactly how she felt about such odd behavior, she followed him out of the kitchen, wondering why he was heading for the stables.

Drapper at that moment was sharing a bit of ale with a very old friend. they idly chatted about the weather, the lack of a good crop this season, the taste and quality of the ale they were drinking. It was an old game, the one trying to out wait the other, in saying what was really on their minds. Finally as they both knew would happen, Drapper gave in and told his friend that his help was needed and explained what had been happening of late, in blunt terms he told all. His friend shook his head sadly and with deep regret told Drapper "I would be happy to help you, old friend, but it will be a while before I can give my full attention to it. We have a fairy gone missing, no one can find her, the forest has been searched repeatedly. No trace has been found of her, if an animal had caught her, we would have found something, but it's as if she vanished. she is a young one and hasn't learned yet to use her magic to contact her kin, if she is still alive." With a loud bang, the door to Drapper's room flew open and in rushed Mathew, talking at the same time "a fairy, MiLady has a fairy, Mary saw it with her very own eye's, we can get the fairy to help MiLady. You can convince it to help our Mistress, Drapper" With a startled look the men in the room rose to their feet. Mathew's mouth dropped open as he stared at the little man standing next to Drapper. He blinked his eyes several times as if to clear his sight. Standing before him was an elf, an ancient elf by the look of him, his skin wrinkled, with long laugh lines at the corner of his eyes. He had long gray hair pulled back and tied behind his head, his beard was braided and tied with a green bow. His clothes were the colors of the forest and neat as a pin. For a moment Drapper looked flustered, never had anyone seen his friend before, he collected his wits about him and turned to Mathew "Mathew, I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine, Trink." Trink, chuckled to himself as he watched the one called Mathew, wondering when it would occur to him that his mouth was hanging wide open. Trink, sketched a bow and smiled kindly at the man. This was the one who had asked Drapper to call for help to aid his mistress. Just then Mary came rushing in slamming into Mathew's back, she looked over his shoulder and gasped. "Lordy be, its an elf, Mathew!" she suddenly sat down on her bottom and started to laugh. Elves, fairies, what next a dragon, she said, Drapper and Trink just smiled at each other. Mathew looked at Mary as if she had suddenly become a member of bedlam, he tried to hush her, fearing the elf would become angry and turn her into a wild animal or something. Trink, once again bowed to the lady and walked around Mathew to look at her he offered her his hand to help her up off the floor. Mary with a shaking hand let the elf help her stand up. "Sooo, you've seen a fairy, have you, me purty, would yea mind telling me about it, ol Trink would be mighty interested in hearing about this fairy." he said in a soft sing song soothing voice. Suddenly calm, Mary started to tell Trink about the fairy in MiLady's casket. Mathew looking from one to the other started to step in front of Mary, Drapper looked at Mathew and shook his head, waving him over to the pitcher of ale. Trink listened intently to Mary's tale, nodding his head occasionally encouraging her to go on, when Mary was done, she held out her hands as if pleading, I did the best I could, to fix her up, truly I did. Trink touched her hand and smiled, "I surely do be knownin it child, for this yea and your Lady have the gratitude of all the forest dwellers." He turned to Drapper, "I must go and inform the people of our missing fairies where abouts. I will return on the morrow, we shall speak then." With that the elf was gone, Drapper spoke to Mathew and Mary, "I don't need to warn you, not to mention any of this. I know you will keep it a secret." Mary laughed with a touch of hysteria, as if anyone would believe them. They would be carted away to bedlam should they even hint at such things as fairies and elves being about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.