Desert Dream - Cover

Desert Dream

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man lost at sea, then everything changes. He must adapt to new circumstances

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical  

Over the next four months, John and Zithrusa perfected their act. Wong was surprised that John had learned the aristocratic language so well, in fact he spoke it better than some of the Elite. Zithrusa was a treasure, a very high class woman who would fit in among the very highest status wives. John sometimes had to teasingly take her down a notch, when she got too into her role and was too snobbish to the caravaners in a polite and icy way. He grabbed her from behind, and began sullying her hidden treasures under her robe, while threatening to untie her sash.

Her knees got weak, and she pawed ineffectually at his hands, demurring "Oh, please" as her yoni fluttered and juices dripped coating her to her knees. Outwardly she was able to maintain her demure demeanor, but inside she was on fire! Oh what her John did to her. He moved his hands lower after giving her diamonds a final tweak, and sought out her ruby. He found that her keyhole had a thick carved wooden key in it already, and he twirled it back and forth between his fingers, and sawed it gently in and out. Zithrusa gave a ladylike gasp and 'fainted' in his arms, surprising him so he was barely able to keep her upright. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, and carried his plunder off to his den, where she revived and shed her lady like ways, turning into a savage leopardess. The camels were nervous, looking around to make sure the deadly predator they heard wasn't about to attack them. The caravaneers were used to the legendary John by now, and went about their business.

"So when you say she turns into a leopardess, you mean... ?" trailed off the credulous drover. Wong nodded seriously and reminded the man,

"Don't you remember back at that caravanserai right before the pass where we stayed two day, how he had to go and master a leopard? There was a reason they called on him to do it." Wong intimated without precisely stating. The man's eyes grew, and the mystery of Zithrusa grew. She noticed that she received much more respect in her own person, more than what would accrue to her for merely being John's woman, and she wondered a bit, but thought it was because of her new high class manners.

In a small town in the middle of nowhere, as she went to acquire necessaries with only Wong along for protection, she was accosted by an insistent drunkard, a soldier of middle rank who took her for a lady of easy virtue. Her high class mannerisms failed to penetrate his fuddled brain, and he wouldn't leave off. Wong was helpless, as this was no danger to his mistress's life or limb, but Zithrusa was under no such constraints. She whipped out her sword, and kept the stupefied man off of her at risk of impaling himself, and when he even then persisted, perhaps drawn like a moth to the flame of her beauty, she flicked the razor tip of her sword four times, leaving parallel tracks down his cheek. He fainted in pain and surprise, or perhaps he just chose that moment to pass out from over drink.

When he revived, he had no memory of Zithrusa, nor of how he had acquired the 'claw marks' on his face, but the men of the caravan put two and two together and added to the mystery that was Zithrusa. Wong just winked and put a finger alongside his nose, saying more with his mannerisms than he could have with words. Wong, who had a way with tiny devices, added a surprise to each of Zithrusa's fans, and showed her the trick of it. When she pressed a concealed lever, four tiny metal claws sprang forth, and when the lever was pressed again and the fan closed, they were concealed again. Much more discreet than waving a sword about.

John was like two different people, the two sets of mannerisms were so discrete from each other. The change in the way he dressed was accentuated by how he held himself, and if you didn't know him, you might not recognize him as the same man. It was good because they didn't really want anyone recognizing upper crust John as John the procurer. It would hurt their status. John was more aggressive, and put himself forward more, toyed with Zithrusa absently, which she loved, enjoying it in her own demure and coy persona. She was like an accessory, showing John to be a wealthy and powerful man just by how he treated her, so casually. He was so relaxed and proprietary towards this beautiful, dainty refined treasure! Surely he was a man accustomed to wealth and power! They made such a good team.

Wong, with his deferential attitude toward them showed everyone just how rich and important they were also, the respect and honor in every fiber of his subliminal posture. People found themselves bowing to the pair as they passed, just because of the way Wong's posture and attitude screamed out how important these two honored ones were. It was quite fun. They practiced around the caravan, and even people who had known John for months, and knew Zithrusa was a nomadic goatherd, found themselves giving honor to John and his wife, who were working hard to be oblivious to the attention and take it as their due. Not as easy as it sounds, by the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.