Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - no sex

They were woken the following morning by the sounds of the young couple at it again. Alan left just after lunch and Gilly decided to go exploring by herself.

"Naked is okay anywhere in the house," said Charlie when Gilly said she wasn't going to wear clothes all day. "But if you go out into the grounds stay away from the guards lodge unless you're fully dressed." He repeated the request that he'd made of Karen and Gilly agreed.

"I'll take a tee-shirt when I go out but I'm not intending to go near them," she said. "I'll go round the other way."

"There's an electric buggy in the garage if you don't want to walk all the way."

"No thanks, I can't drive yet and I feel like walking."

"Okay, enjoy yourself but don't forget to take your phone in case you need us."

While Charlie did some sorting out ready for Monday, Karen decided to give Helen a call. She hadn't been told about their move and there was something she wanted to try with her.

"Hello Helen, it's Karen ... We're fine, how are you and Cyril ... That's great. I called to tell you that we've all moved in to Charlie's place, it's bigger than my house so we've got a lot more space ... No, she's gone out for a walk, I'll tell her to call you when she gets back ... Oh, okay. I'll tell her I've spoken to you anyway. Are you free next Thursday ... No, just you, there's something that I want you to do ... Yes, I think you'll enjoy it, very much in fact ... Fine, I'll pick you up after lunch ... No, we might not be back 'til late, you'd better warn Cyril just in case ... Great, I'll see you then ... Bye."

Monday soon came around, Karen and Gilly started work on the mountain of mail that was waiting for them. Gilly quickly learned how to use the program, if it hadn't been for some very poor writing she would have got through a lot more of the client's details. Since there was nothing much for Karen to do she helped with the inputting. A few applications seemed promising for Helen and Cyril and were kept to one side until she realised she could enter the Stafford's details and let the program do the work.

"I want you to arrange a meeting with Diane," said Karen when Charlie came into the office with another sack of mail. "I've decided how to punish her for what she did but don't ask, I'm not telling."

"Okay, when?"

"Tonight, Gilly's going out with Alan. She's really getting confident now."

"Okay, I'll give her a ring. How are you getting on with this stuff?"

"Great, but it's taking longer than I thought it would, bad writing on a lot of the forms. How come there are so many people wanting to get onto this program?"

"We've advertised it as a free service for the first three months. It's an incentive to get the number of members built up as quickly as we can. We won't make much money for a few months yet. We'll be making a small charge for forwarding letters but even that's at a reduced rate."

"There's been quite a lot of registration forms from what you'd call the ordinary swingers, we've been keeping them to one side. What do you think we should do with them?"

"Write a letter explaining the nature of the service but add that for a small fee their details will be added to our swingers service."

"I thought we weren't going to cater for the swingers."

"If there's enough response we might as well, it's easy enough to modify the program to include them."

"When should I do the first match run?"

"Wait until you've caught up with the inputting, leave it until Monday next week. On a different subject, I want you to consider hiring a cook, housekeeper and maybe an odd-job man."

"That won't be easy considering what might be going on around here. Hold on, there could be people looking for work in all these applications. Perhaps we can find suitable people in them."

"Good idea. We'll draft a letter stating what we're looking for and asking interested people to contact us. Do you want me to help with that?"

"No, I've a good idea what to say. Special duties optional but must not be offended by nudity or explicit sexual acts, that sort of thing. Can I ask for a handyman with a big cock?"

"What's that about a handyman with a big cock," Gilly giggled as she returned with cups of tea.

"Charlie wants me to hire some staff including a handyman. I was just asking if we can have one with a big cock."

"Of course you can. We don't really need any staff at the moment but we'll get them in anyway. If this takes of as well as BJ thinks it will we'll start having parties and we'll need all the help we can get, even of they don't want to join in with these 'special duties'."

"I think me and Gilly could make use of a handyman anytime."

"I'm sure you could," Charlie replied with a laugh, "but I doubt that he'd last more than a month if he started now."

Charlie took his cup and left them to work in peace while he called Diane.


The drive to Diane's was made in silence. Karen wouldn't tell him what she was planning but she did assure him that it wouldn't lead to violence of any kind so he didn't push for the details. Even so, he was still uneasy about it and would have preferred a different approach.

Diane had an evil grin on her face as she saw them pull up at her door. The evil grin became a happy smile before she answered the door.

"Hi Charles, I thought we were going to have a romantic evening, just the two of us." she said as they came in. "Is this your sister?" Turning away from Karen who looked stunned, she pulled Charlie to one side and, in a loud giggling whisper, raised her skirt and said, "Look, darling, I shaved just like you asked me to."

"What the hell are you playing at Diane!" Charlie exploded as Karen quietly turned around and left the house with tears running down her cheeks. Charlie was so angry at Diane's tactics that he didn't see or hear Karen leave.

Diane turned to him with a big smile and said, "It's just you and me now, Charles."

"This is a joke, a sick jo..." said Charlie, stopping instantly when he turned around to look at Karen and saw that she wasn't there. "YOU BITCH," he yelled, turning back and slapping Diane's face before running after Karen.

"You two-timing bastard," Karen screamed when Charlie caught up with her. "You've been fucking her all along. Go on, get back to her. I'll pick up my stuff later."

"Karen! What the hell are you talking about! That was a sick joke. I love you, only you! I haven't fucked her since before we got together."

"Fuck off!"

Stunned by the venom in her words, Charlie stopped dead and watched her walk away. "Jesus!" he said, "Women! They're nothing but trouble." Shaking his head in disbelief at what had just happened he went back to his car.

Diane watched him get in and drive away. That slap hadn't hurt but it was so unexpected that she thought it would be best to leave him alone for while. A smile grew as she realised that she'd won. Charles would be back in her arms within a week.

Charlie drove back to the mansion wondering where it had all gone wrong. At least Diane didn't know about the mansion so she couldn't come there. 'Damn!' he exclaimed, realising that he'd had the town-house number diverted to the mansion. She would still be able to contact him.


Karen cried all the way back to her own home. She wondered how she could have been so stupid to be taken in by him for so long. It wasn't until she was sitting in her living room that the first nagging suspicion of doubt began to creep in. Why did she make a point out of showing him what she'd done in front of her? Why had Diane looked back at her when she was showing him? Why was she wearing that nasty little grin? It was as if she was watching for her reaction. Was Charlie innocent after all? Had Diane put on that display as the last act of a desperate woman? Had she just blown out the man of her dreams because some jealous little tramp had put on a convincing display?

"Oh God!" she cried out as fresh tears ran down her cheeks and dripped onto her skirt.

Ten minutes later, her eyes puffy and red, she picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"Hi BJ, it's Karen, I need your help."

Bursting into tears every few minutes, she told him what had happened.

"Give me your address," said BJ, "I'll be there in half an hour."


"Hi Charlie, Alan got called out to an emergency at work and I'm horny. Any chance of a fuck?"

"Sorry Gilly, not at the moment," Charlie replied without looking up, the full glass of whisky rising to his lips again.

"Okay, I'll ask Karen."

"She's not here."

The despondent tone made Gilly look more closely at Charlie and she saw the hurt expression on his face.

"What's happened? Where is she?"

"We've had a row, a serious row. She told me to fuck off. I don't know where she is."

"OH GOD! Tell me what happened."

"Sit down, it's a long story."

Charlie told the tale from the day he called Diane to say it was over. Gilly listened in silence, nodding her head from time to time and stroking his arm.

"How could Karen be so stupid? Even I can see that the bitch was just trying it on, no doubt to upset Karen and split you two up."

"Well, it was a pretty good performance that Diane put on. I can see why Karen believed it but I can't understand why she wouldn't even listen to me. Anyway, it looks like Diane succeeded. Do you want me to take you home?"

"No way, Charlie. I'm staying here until we've got this mess sorted out. I'll bet Karen's gone home, have you tried ringing her?"

"There's not much point. She made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to see me again."

"Maybe but she'll have to come back to pick up her stuff. I can't believe that you're giving up so easily. Are you really going to let that bitch win?"

"That's not up to me now. I've done nothing wrong and until Karen realises that, I'm not going to even try to change her mind."

"You can't just give up!" Gilly almost screamed at him. "You can't let Karen walk away like this. Do something, Charlie. For fuck sake pick up the phone and call Karen."

"NO!" Charlie shouted, frightening Gilly and making her jump.

"If you won't," Gilly snapped, jumping up, "I will!"


Karen's eyes were still red and puffy from crying when BJ arrived.

"Listen, Karen," he said, pulling her down onto the settee. "I don't know much but I do know that Charlie had nothing to do with that idiot who assaulted you. He's asked me to take care of him. When I asked about the girl he told me he was leaving that up to you."

"That doesn't prove anything. He could have planned the whole thing with her."

"Why, Karen? Just ask yourself why he would do that. What would he get out of it? Why would he ask you to move in with him if he was planning all this?"

"To get back at me for not going out with him sooner."

"That's just about the most stupid thing I've ever heard you say! If he was so keen to go out with you, why would he pull a stunt like that and risk losing you? Do you really believe he's fucked her since you two got together?"

"Yes, I believe he has."

"Well I don't. I've only known you two for a few weeks but I don't see Charlie as the sort to go behind your back."

"He was still going out with her when we got together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.