Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF cons bi mult Mdom Fdom SM oral anal toys fist ws light

"Gilly, your mum's here!" Karen called up while Helen went into the living room on Tuesday morning.

"I'll be down in a minute."

"How are things with Cyril?" Karen asked as she joined Helen in the living room.

"Just the same as ever," Helen replied. "He's still calling you some nasty names and won't even speak about Gilly. I just hope you can help."

"Hi mum, what's up?" Gilly said cheerfully as she came down.

"Nothing, sweetie. I'm going out for the day, I just wondered if you'd like to come with me."

"Sure, where are you going?"

"Just visiting your Auntie Carol. It's been a while since I saw her."

"Okay, just let me get my coat."

"Don't worry about it," Karen said as Gilly went back up to her room. "We'll get it sorted out."

"Right mum, let's go." Gilly called out, opening the front door.

"We might be back a bit late," Helen said as she got up. "That's not a problem is it?"

"No, Gilly has a key so she can let herself in if I'm out."

Karen put the washing into the machine and started tidying the house. By lunch time she had the dryer running for the last load and had the house looking neat and tidy.

After lunch she got out the box of vintage erotic pictures that BJ had given her and curled up on the settee to look through them. There were a few that she already had but most were new. At the bottom of the box, tucked away under the pictures was a video with the title, 'Victorian Erotica'. Surprised and excited, Karen slipped it into the player and watched a collection of short clips that had obviously been converted to video from the original films. There was a note from BJ inside the case.

I hope you enjoy these clips Karen. If you've got a projector you can have the original films for your collection.

Best wishes,

BJ

She was just about to take the box upstairs when the doorbell rang.

"Karen Jennings?"

"Yes officer, what can I do for you?"

"Perhaps I could come in for a moment?"

"Of course, what's this about?"

"We've had some reports about your behaviour," the constable began solemnly. "A complaint of indecent exposure and lewd conduct has been made against you. What do you have to say?"

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about," Karen responded trying to keep her voice calm but unable to control the flush that coloured her cheeks bright red.

"I think you're lying," he said, taking out his notebook. "On Friday the twenty third of June, you were seen behaving in a lewd manner. It is alleged that you had sexual relations with a man in the car park of The Five Barred Gate restaurant at approximately ten thirty pm and then again with two different youths in the Memorial Park on Leeds road at or around eleven thirty that same night. It is further alleged that on Saturday the twenty fourth of June, you were seen to be indecently dressed outside the sex-shop in Castlefield Way. Do you still claim to know nothing about these incidents?"

As he had been speaking Karen had been thinking hard. There was something not quite right about the situation. A male officer would never be sent alone to speak to a woman about such charges. There should have been a female officer there as well. The only explanation that made any sense was that Charlie had set it up for a bit of fun. She decided to play along.

"Okay. It was me, I'm guilty. Are you going to take me down to the station and charge me?"

"That's one option," he said, a faint smile on his face. "First, I have to search your house."

"Do you have a warrant?"

"No but I don't need one. You've just admitted the offences so I can make a search."

Now Karen was convinced it was a set-up. She knew he needed a warrant for a legal search so she played along while wondering what might happen.

"Then I can't stop you but I will come with you."

Karen wasn't surprised when he went straight to the top drawer of her dresser. He searched through her underwear then made a search of the other drawers, pulling out tops and skirts similar to the ones she'd been wearing on the Friday and Saturday. Then he moved across the room and opened her bedside cabinet. There was another grin on his face as he took out two vibrators and laid them on the bed.

"If you tell me what you're looking for I might be able to save you some time," she said, undoing the top button on her blouse.

"Evidence, Miss Jennings. I don't need your help, thank you."

After going through her wardrobe and finding nothing of interest he went through to the spare room. Here he found the rest of her toys and a huge grin split his face.

"Judging by what I've discovered here and your own admission I would say the charges will stick and will be upheld by the courts. It is clear to me that you are the sort of woman who would do what is listed in the complaints."

"Does that mean you're going to arrest me? Are you going to handcuff me?" Karen didn't even try to hide the eagerness she was feeling.

"Not yet," he said, staring at the half open blouse. "First, I must search you, you may be hiding further evidence."

"Then search me," Karen said, holding her arms out invitingly.

The officer moved closer and ran his hands up her sides and down her arms. Then, leaning close, he ran his hands over her back and down onto her bottom. Karen giggled. She let out a soft sigh as he squatted to check her legs from her ankles up to the hem of her skirt.

"Please spread your legs, Miss," he said, a slight edge to his voice.

Karen did as he asked and wondered how far up his hands would go and how he'd react when he found her bald, naked pussy. She was disappointed when he stopped an inch from her moist slit.

Then he stood up and looked inside her blouse, pulling the front out to see all the way down to her tummy. She giggled again as he looked from one breast to the other.

"There's somewhere you haven't searched yet," she breathed sexily, thrusting her groin towards him.

One hand came up between her legs, under her skirt and landed on her pussy. "Oh!" she gasped as a finger slipped into the wet slot.

"That's conduct unbecoming an officer of the law, isn't it?" she asked breathlessly as he pushed his finger all the way into her hot, wet cunt.

"Not when dealing with a criminal," he said, pulling his hand out from between her legs. "And you are clearly a criminal, Miss Jennings, I can tell by the fact that you are not wearing any underwear. Now, I can either take you down to the station or..."

"Forget all about it and fuck me!" Karen finished for him.

"Yes," he said, reaching for his handcuffs, "that's an option but I must cuff you first."

Karen turned around and put her hands behind her back. "Ohhh," she sighed as he slipped the cuffs around her wrists. She melted against him as his hands came around and grabbed her breasts, mauling them firmly and rubbing her nipples until they stood out hard and proud.

She gasped in surprise when he ripped open her blouse and roughly pulled it down to her trapped wrists.

Five minutes later she was lying on her bed, naked but for the blouse, and getting fucked with an average sized cock.

"You love this, don't you?" he grunted as he fucked her hard while pushing her knees down to the mattress besides her head.

"God! Yes!" Karen gasped, bucking up to meet his thrusts.

A few minutes later, leaving Karen frustrated, he pulled out and sprayed his come over her face.

"Now, you need to be punished," he said as he came back from the spare room with a whip in his hand.

"Yes," she gasped as he rolled her onto her front. "Criminals must be punished properly."

It was over an hour before he left the house, leaving Karen bound and gagged on her bed. There were tears running down her cheeks and a multitude of welts across her back and buttocks. His last words were still ringing through her head. "If I were you, slut, I'd stay away from the guy who made you do all that stuff or I'll have to come back and teach you another lesson."


"You did what?" Diane screamed when Ben told her what he'd done. "You MORON! I told you to frighten her off him, not have sex with her."

"But she was up for it. She was just about asking for it and she said she needed to be punished."

"Oh God! What else did you do?"

"She had a whip so I used it. She sure didn't object."

"I don't believe this. How could you be so stupid. Get out. Go on, now, get out and don't ever come back."

Diane collapsed on the settee. Everything had gone wrong. She was in trouble and she knew it. The only question now was who would come for her first. If she was lucky it would be the police!


Charlie was delayed by traffic on the motorway, an accident had closed two lanes and led to a ten mile jam. He should have been back by six and it was half past eight by the time he pulled up in the drive. He heard a muffled cry coming from upstairs as soon as he opened the door.

He found Karen exactly as she'd been left and started to chuckle. "It looks like you've been having fun although I'm surprised at how much you've been whipped," he said as he walked over to the bed and sat down. Karen turned to look at him and the expression in her eyes told him that something was wrong.

"Oh Charlie!" she cried when he took the gag out. "Don't send that animal back, please. It was fun until he started whipping me but then he just wouldn't stop."

"What man?" Charlie almost shouted. "I didn't send anyone around!"

Karen told the story while Charlie sat there in silence, his mind already working overtime.

"Oh shit!" he said softly when her tale was finished. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I'd have been on time but for an accident on the motorway."

"It wouldn't have made much difference, it all happened this afternoon. Do you have any idea who he was?"

"No, darling, not a clue," he answered honestly. He didn't know who the man was but he put two and two together and came up with a name. Diane! "I think I might know who was behind it. Please don't ask me to tell you. Let me find out if I'm right first."

"You're asking a lot, Charlie. If you know something you should tell me."

"That's just it though, I don't know. All I have is a hunch and I might be wrong. Please, let me find out first."

Karen took a deep breath then let it out slowly. "Okay, darling. But I want to know the minute you find out for sure."

"You will, sweetheart, I promise. Will you be alright while I get a meal sorted out?"

"Of course I will. Go on, I'm starving! I'll have a shower while you're cooking."

Karen went to the bathroom and Charlie went to the kitchen. Half an hour later they sat down to eat.

"I'm going to cancel your entertainment," he said over their meal. "I'll arrange it for another day."

"You will not!" said Karen vehemently. "I've been looking forward to it. If it includes me getting whipped again tell them to do the front not the back. Otherwise I want it exactly as you had planned."

Charlie was stunned but after a few seconds he nodded and said, "If that's what you want."

"It is, darling. The only thing that could make me want to cancel is if you find the person responsible for today. I don't want you to say a word about this to Gilly, she's out visiting her auntie with her mum. She'd get very upset if she knew what happened."

"You'll get no argument from me on that score. Do you think it's a good thing she wasn't here at the time?"

"Yes, I've no idea what she would have done if she had been."

When Gilly got home about an hour later she was very happy, she'd spent a fun day with her mum and aunt and was bubbling with excitement for Karen's forthcoming adventure which she was going to watch with Charlie.

At Karen's request and without the slightest hesitation she agreed to sleep in her own room.


"Have you changed your mind about this?" Charlie asked over breakfast.

"No, I want to go through with it. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for me."

"Your entertainment for today comes in five stages," said Charlie as if he was reading from a script. "You have to complete each stage to move onto the next. You can stop at any time but if you do then that's where the whole thing ends. I don't think I need to tell you that it's all to do with sex and I won't tell you what's involved in any stage. When you're ready we'll set off and I'll tell you what you need to do to get started."

Karen dressed according to Charlie's instructions, she wore a white blouse, short skirt, stockings and knickers. "I think you'll enjoy watching all this," Charlie told Gilly as they waited for Karen to come down. "Some of it might be a bit of a shock for you but you don't have to watch if you don't want to."

"Oh no, I'd love to watch. You'll be with me the whole time, won't you?"

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't ask Karen to do anything dangerous unless I was there to look out for her."

"If it's dangerous, why are you asking her to do it?"

"It's not so much dangerous as going into the unknown. She'll be meeting people that she's never met before and they'll be doing some pretty extreme things with her. That's why I'll be there, just to make sure she knows she's safe."


Charlie drove them into Heywood where he parked the car. "To get things started you're going to meet a man who is waiting for you around the Civic Centre," he said. "You don't know each other so he'll be watching for a signal from you. When he sees the signal he'll come to you and identify himself as a friend of Alfie and BJ. You do what he says and if you satisfy him he'll say, 'Alfie and BJ want you to... ' and tell you what to do next."

"What happens if I don't satisfy him?" Karen asked.

"I'll pick you up to see what the problem is then we'll decide if you should carry on."

"Okay, what's the signal that he's watching for?"

"He's looking out for a woman flashing her tits but not in an obvious manner so don't try taking off your blouse. To make sure you're safe we'll be watching out for you all the time, no matter where you go."

"That makes me feel better about this," Karen said as she got out of the car.

"Have fun," Charlie called out as she walked away.

"I still don't understand why she's going through with this. She doesn't even know what's going to happen!" Gilly said as Karen set off.

"Mainly because she trusts me and wants to please me," said Charlie, watching Karen undo a few buttons on her blouse as she walked into the park. "Of course, she knows she'll have fun as well. You might not think it's fun but Karen will love it."

The forecourt of the Civic Centre was a popular meeting place but it wasn't crowded that morning. After almost ten minutes of sitting on a bench with her loose blouse indecently open, getting nothing more than appreciative looks from men and the occasional scowl from women, Karen began to wonder if something was wrong. She had spotted one guy standing on the corner of the opposite street watching her for the last few minutes. She'd done her best to let him see a nipple but he still hadn't moved. She had just made up her mind to cross the road when a voice behind her said, "Do you make a habit of flashing your tits at people?"

Karen turned around and saw a scruffy young guy, "Who wants to know?" she asked, leaning forward to give him a clear view of her tits.

"I'm Keith, a friend of Alfie and BJ," he said with a wink. "Does that mean anything to you?"

"Yes, what do you want me to do?"

Charlie and Gilly followed Karen who was following Keith across the car park and down the narrow road behind the building. He ducked into a dark passage between two shops and Karen followed. When Gilly followed them in they were already at the far end and she crouched down to watch while Charlie stood guard at the end. Gilly watched Karen squat before Keith, take out his cock and suck him until he shot his spunk all over her face.

"Leave it alone," he told her as she started to scoop it up. "Now take you knickers off and give them to me." Karen did as he said, giving him a good look at her shaved pussy before handing him the damp knickers. "Alfie and BJ want you to go to this address," he said handing her a piece of paper. "Get a taxi but don't touch the way your clothes are now. As you approach the house you'll be watched, make sure they can see that you aren't wearing knickers."

Gilly and Charlie hurried back to the car and followed the taxi that Karen got into. They turned into the street as Karen was getting out of the taxi. The taxi drove off and they saw her check the address, raise the hem of her skirt and walk up the path to the door. Charlie took Gilly around the back.

"I was sent here by Alfie and BJ," Karen said to the young woman who opened the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.