Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF bi oral mult anal

"In all the excitement last night I forgot to mention something." Gilly said at breakfast. "When I found Leanne's g-spot she started to come. Really come like a man does, she was squirting all over my arm."

"Oh yes, she does that but it isn't like a man." Karen explained. "Now don't get freaked-out about this, it's not something she can help. The bladder is just above the g-spot, if you press hard you put pressure on it and that makes her pee. That's what was coming out of her."

"So she was actually peeing on me."

"Yes but remember it wasn't deliberate, it just happens, she can't stop it."

"It's okay, I don't mind. I think it's sexy actually. Do all women have this g-spot."

"Yes, but it's like everything else about us girls, we don't all react in the same way to the same stimulation. Some women can only come from clitoral stimulation, for others it's penetration that gets them off."

"Will you find my g-spot when my period's finished. I'm hoping it'll do the same for me as it does for Leanne."

"Sure, I'd love to. Have you thought about ringing Bill again?"

"Yes but I'm waiting till my period's finished. I want to fuck him next time we meet."

"Why wait, you said it should be finished today or tomorrow. Why don't you call him now and arrange to meet after work tomorrow."

"I suppose I could but what if he doesn't want to see me again?"

"I don't think that's likely, do you?"

"No, not really, but he might have found someone else."

"All the more reason to ring him now. I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear from you but if he doesn't want to see you again you'll just have to accept it. It'll be his loss anyway, he'll never know what he's missing."

"Okay, but if we're meeting I want you to come along as well."

"Ah, is it that you want me there or that you think you need me with you?"

"Definitely want," Gilly replied, "I'm not bothered about meeting him alone, I could do that now but you share Charlie with me so I'm going to share Bill with you, if you want to that is."

"Okay, if you're sure that's what you want. Bill might not want me as well but we'll deal with that at the time. Go on, call him."

Gilly picked up the phone. "Hi Bill, it's Alice ... I'm fine thanks ... No, you don't need to apologise for him again ... Great, that's what I was calling you for. Are you free tomorrow night ... I'll be at work until eight but I could be ready by nine ... No, somewhere closer to your house ... Just a minute. The Bull, do you know it?" she asked Karen who nodded. "Yes, no problem ... Helen will be with me ... No, definitely not, neither of us want to see him again ... We'll see you there then ... Me too, bye."

"Now that's sorted I want to talk to you about your parents, your dad mainly but your mum as well."

"Oh, okay." Gilly didn't sound enthusiastic.

"I think there's a problem there that I can help with. No, before you ask, I won't tell you what I think it is but do you mind if I try?"

"No, I don't mind but I don't think it'll do any good, you know what dad thinks of you."

"Yes I know but, ten days ago, if I'd asked you if you'd be ringing a guy to arrange a meeting for sex you'd have turned and run," she said with a smile. "I think I know what's wrong and, if I'm right, I know I can help them sort it out. Now, tell me about your mum, work, hobbies, interests, that sort of thing."

"Mum doesn't work, dad won't let her, she has to stay home and look after the house. I told you he's old fashioned, he thinks a wife's place is in the home. She's in the WI and goes to a meeting once a week and helps out with things they do from time to time."

"When do they have their meeting?" Karen interrupted.

"This morning, she does a bit of shopping then goes to the meeting. She's usually out until after lunch. She likes to cook and does a lot of knitting but that's about all. I suppose her life is a bit boring but she seems happy enough."

"Okay, what about your dad?"

"He works, comes home, has his tea and watches the TV or goes into the garden. Would you believe it, he complains that there's too much sex on telly! As far as I know he has only two interests, gardening and his videos. Three if you include him controlling mine and mum's lives."

"Right, will your mum be out by now?"

"Yes," Gilly replied looking at the clock. "She goes about nine."

"Come on, we're going over there, you can pick up anything else that you want."

"Okay, I need to get my work clothes anyway."

The house was spotless, it was more like a show-house than a home. "Mum's very house-proud," Gilly said when Karen commented on it. "Of course dad's probably responsible for that as well."

"You go and get whatever you want," Karen said, "I want to have a quick look around." There was nothing to see downstairs so Karen went up. She found Gilly's parent's bedroom, like the rest of the house it was spotless.

"Where's the key," Karen called out. Gilly came in a few moments later and showed Karen the jewellery box.

"Hidden right under her nose," Karen said thoughtfully. Clever but risky, she thought, unless... "Have you got everything you want?" she asked, closing the box.

"Yes, have you finished?"

"Yes, but I want you to leave a note for your mum. Tell her you've collected some more of your things, that you're doing alright and so on. At the end say that I want to talk to her and that I'll be coming over at about two this afternoon. No, make it half past, I'll take you to work first."

"You don't have to, I'll get the bus."

"Okay, leave it at two then but I'll pick you up tonight."


"You're more than just friends with Gilly aren't you." Helen said as they sat in her lounge. "I don't mind if you don't answer that, I'm just glad that she's started making friends at last."

"I didn't come over to talk about Gilly," Karen said, "I came to talk about you, you and Cyril actually but I'm starting with you. I think Cyril's got a ... ahh, a problem is the best way to describe it. I think I can help and that should help Gilly. She won't admit it but I know she's very upset about having to leave home."

"She always hides her feelings, she gets that from her dad. You're right about Cyril but I don't see what you can do to help, it's just the way he is."

"Leaving Cyril aside for now, I think you have a problem as well, in fact I know you have. I can help you, both of you, but you'll have to be very frank with me. I'm not going to repeat anything we say to Gilly, not unless you want me to. Now, do you want me to help?"

"But I don't have any problems with Gilly, I'm happy for her to do whatever she wants."

"I know that, your problem isn't Gilly, it's yourself. I think you know what I'm talking about but you won't admit it, not even to yourself."

"You're talking about sex aren't you?"

"Yes. Now, do you want me to help you like I helped Gilly."

"I thought it might be you that made such a change in her. You've done something that I never could and I'm so very grateful that you have. I'm afraid it might be too late to help me though but if you think you can then go ahead. I'll be as honest as I can be."

"Good, that's an important start but let's deal with you thinking its too late. You're what, forty-three, forty-four?"

"Actually I'm forty-one. I got married young and had Gilly almost right away. I wanted more children but Cyril didn't. He's four years older than me."

"I'm thirty-five, do you think I'm too old for sex?"

"Really, you look so much younger. No, of course you're not."

"How often do you have sex?"

"We don't, not now. Cyril hasn't been interested in sex for years." Karen didn't tell Helen that she was wrong about Cyril, that would come later.

"Before that?"

"Maybe once a month but we used to make love two or three times a week when we first married. Even after Gilly was born we did it six or seven times a month."

"Then Cyril lost interest. Did you try to get him interested again?"

"No, it's not up to the woman to do something like that."

"That sounds like Cyril talking but I'll leave that for now. Didn't you want to have sex then?"

"Yes, I still wanted to make him happy but Cyril wasn't interested so that was it."

"How often have you had an orgasm?"

"I don't think I've ever had one." Helen said, a tinge of regret in her voice. "To be honest I don't know what it feels like so I can't be sure that I haven't."

"That sounded like regret, would you like to know what an orgasm feels like."

"Yes ... No ... I'm not sure. I've thought about it, wondered what it was like. I've heard women talk about it but I thought it was too late to find out."

"You think Gilly and I are more than friends, why is that?"

"It's the way you look at each other, its a bit like you're sharing a secret but more than that. I guess it reminds me of the way Cyril used to look at me if he wanted sex."

"So you think we're having a sexual relationship?"

"Yes."

"I'm not saying you're right or wrong, that doesn't matter. How do you feel about it?"

"Curious, I can't think what two women could do together but as long as Gilly's happy..." Helen didn't finish the sentence, her head went down and she suddenly looked very sad.

"Say it, Helen," Karen said softly. "You won't shock me, I promise. You'll feel better if you tell me."

"I can't tell you, I shouldn't be thinking like this, it's not right."

Helen was almost in tears, Karen moved closer and put an arm around her shoulders to comfort and reassure her. "Would it help if I tell you what I think?" Helen didn't respond but let her head fall down onto Karen's shoulder. "I think you're more than curious. I think you want to know what an orgasm is like. Cyril never gave you an orgasm but you're sure I've given Gilly one. I think you want me to give you an orgasm, is that what you want Helen?"

Helen burst into tears, turning and burying her face in Karen's shoulder.

"I'm so wicked," she sobbed, "I shouldn't be thinking like this. It's terrible. I feel so ashamed."

"There, there," Karen said, stroking Helen's hair and holding her close until the tears stopped flowing.

"Thank you," Helen said, sniffing back the last of her tears. "Thank you for looking after Gilly, for being so understanding, for listening and most of all, for not being offended."

"I'm right, aren't I? Say it Helen, don't just nod."

"Yes Karen, you're right. I love Cyril very much but I'm so ... so ... frustrated! I want to have orgasms like other women, like my daughter. Will you, Karen ... Will you show me how to have an orgasm?"

Karen stood up and took Helen's hand, "Come on," she said softly. Helen took her hand and stood up. Karen led her upstairs and into Gilly's bedroom.

"But this is Gilly's room," Helen protested.

"Would you rather I take you to yours and Cyril's bed?"

"No! No I couldn't do it there. What do you want me to do now?"

"Nothing, I'll do everything, you just try to relax and enjoy it. Don't worry if you don't have an orgasm this time, just try to enjoy what I do to you. Okay?" Helen nodded, letting her arms fall to her sides.

"Yes, okay. Aren't you going to close the curtains?"

"Look," Karen said turning her to face the window and standing close behind her, holding her arms. "Can anyone see us?"

"No, there's nothing but fields out there."

Karen turned Helen around again and kissed her softly on the forehead, then on the cheek and then on the lips. In a daze Helen leaned forward and they kissed again. Karen's tongue licked across Helen's lips and gently tried to slip between them. Helen's hands came up as if to push Karen away but then stopped and simply rested on her arms as her lips slowly parted.

Karen took a great deal of time getting Helen aroused before starting to remove her clothes. She was soon standing in her bra, knickers and tights, the same plain cotton underwear that Gilly had worn. Neither spoke as Karen unhooked the bra and slipped it off, letting Helen's full breasts fall free. They were large and soft with ruby coloured nipples but they had lost their firmness and hung low on her chest. Karen bent down and took the left nipple in her mouth and slowly sucked it until the dark teat swelled and stiffened. Helen whimpered softly as Karen did the same to her right nipple. Switching from one teat to the other, Karen dropped to her knees and slowly peeled the tights down, leaving the knickers in place.

"Would you like to have both nipples kissed at the same time?" Karen asked with a soft smile. Helen just nodded as Karen knew she would. "Hold your breasts together for me then." Helen squeezed them together and Karen managed to capture both nipples between her lips and suck them into her mouth. Her hands reached up to cup Helen's buttocks and hold them as she teased the swollen teats with her lips, teeth and tongue. Helen was starting to breathe more heavily so Karen hooked her thumbs into her knickers and slowly pulled them down.

Still suckling on the nipples, Karen ran a hand up the inside of Helen's thighs and into the thick dark bush of wiry pubic hair. It was like a forest but her finger's quickly found the slot and teased the thick folds apart so it could slip between them. She was already moist and getting damper by the second as Karen's finger explored more freely.

Thick, crinkled inner lips protected the entrance and hid the tiny clitoris but Karen's experienced fingers found the little bud. Helen's sharp cry as Karen's finger touched her clitoris made Karen think it was the first time it had ever been touched. 'She's probably never even touched it herself, ' she thought. Helen's legs began to buckle as Karen's finger stroked the tiny bundle of nerves so she stopped causing Helen to groan in dismay. "Lie down," Karen urged, "and then I'll keep going."

Karen lay down beside her, kissing her neck and face as she eased her legs apart. Helen got the message and spread her legs wide, bending both knees to give Karen easier access. Karen's hand slid down her soft rounded belly and straight into the slippery slit. Her finger found the tiny clit again and stroked it gently until Helen was panting with lust. "I'm going to kiss you now," Karen said moving around. Helen turned her head and opened her eyes but Karen wasn't there. When she looked up she saw Karen getting between her legs and suddenly realised what Karen had meant. With a deeply satisfied groan Helen lay back as Karen's fingers parted the slippery folds of her sex, easing back the thick hood that covered her clitoris. A sharp cry signalled the moment that Karen's tongue lapped across the sensitive tip.

"Oh Karen thank you," Helen whispered after her very first orgasm, "That was the most delicious experience I've ever had. Shouldn't I do something for you now?"

"No, not this time. I want to talk to you some more. Let's go back down, have a cup of coffee and a nice long chat about you and Cyril." Helen asked Karen to get her dressing gown and then went downstairs while Karen went to the bathroom. Before going back down Karen got the key from the jewellery box.

"Cyril was my first real boyfriend," Helen said, "I've never even kissed anyone else until today."

"So, you've only had sex with Cyril and, if I'm right, its just been a case of spread your legs, he gets on top, does what he has to do, kisses you and then says goodnight."

"Pretty much, yes. He's never even seen me naked and I've never seen him naked either.

"What, never?"

"No, never. Not even when we were younger. Cyril's always insisted on getting changed in the bathroom while I get changed in the bedroom. He even asks if I'm ready before he comes in."

"How big do you think his penis is?"

"I've no idea, is that important?"

"It might be, couldn't you guess from holding it."

"I've never even touched it. He always put it in himself."

"Oh well, never mind. When it was in did it feel like it was filling you up."

"No, I wouldn't say so. To be honest I could hardly feel it, especially after Gilly was born."

"Well, that means one of two things, either he's very small or you're very large."

"Or both. I remember the midwife saying something similar, she said I had quite a large birth canal. I do remember it wasn't as painful as everyone says it is. Do you think that's the source of our problems?"

"No, at least that's not all. It does explain why you've never had an orgasm. If both of you hadn't been so..."

"Repressed?"

"I was going to say old-fashioned. Anyway, if you'd both been more adventurous you could have been having a more fulfilling sex life. I don't think Cyril had any problem as far as that's concerned but he hasn't been able to do much for you."

"You mean if he'd touched me like you did I could have been having orgasms for years. Oh what a waste!"

"That's not the end of it. I think Cyril has ... um, different desires."

"No, you don't mean he wants men do you?"

"No, not that. Look, I'm not certain about this but I've got an idea that he wants a woman with a different outlook to sex. I ought to show you something, do you think you can keep an open mind about all this. It could be very shocking for you?"

"Yes, I think I can. We've just made love haven't we?"

"Yes. Now turn that around. How would you feel if it was Cyril that I'd made love to in an attempt to sort out your problems."

"Oh ... Yes, I see what you mean. He'd be livid if he knew what I've just done. He'd probably kick me out as well."

"Okay, now keep that in mind. You know what pornography is don't you?" Helen nodded. "Cyril has some videos of porn, quite a lot actually. I'm going to show you one of them. Are you prepared to watch without judging?"

"Yes, now that I know what's coming."

"Okay, he keeps them in the garden shed, I'll go and get one."

It took Karen a few minutes to find the tape that she wanted but the cover took away any guess work. They watched half an hour of the tape in silence before Karen stopped it and put it back in the shed.

"Gilly must have told you about the tapes but how did she know? He keeps his shed locked."

"She found the key ages ago, it was hidden."

"At least he did that right, tried to keep them out of her way. But she's watched them as well, she must have or you wouldn't have known about them."

"The key was in your jewellery box, right under your nose. That was either very risky, leaving it where you could find it or ... He might have been hoping you'd find it. Not consciously perhaps but it's still possible."

"So you think he wants to do something like that to a woman and you're going to suggest I let him. I don't know if I could, it looked very painful."

"No, I think he wants to be the man in the video. It might only be a fantasy or I might be totally wrong. I don't know, I'm just guessing here, but all the facts fit."

"Tell me what you know please. Together we may be able to decide."

"There are at least four videos like that one, there are a lot more but it looks like this type is his favourite, all four are at the top of the pile. His attitude towards you, Gilly and me suggest an inferiority complex that he hides by trying to be superior. He exerts strict control because that is how he wants to be treated; 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. He no longer wants to have sex with you, I don't see him as the type to have a mistress so he's getting his pleasure some other way. He also watched me getting changed the other night, for a man who doesn't want to see his own wife naked he spent an awfully long time staring at me."

"I know a bit more," Helen said thinking carefully. "I've heard him muttering in his sleep. I didn't make sense at the time but certain phrases stuck and they fit in with the video and what you suggest. 'May I clean your boots' was one, something about tying up his nuts which I think are his testicles and 'It won't fit in me miss'. I thought I'd misheard the last one but now I'm sure I didn't."

"Well I think that confirms it. That's almost exactly what the man was saying in the video."

"What do you think I should do, confront him?"

"No, that wouldn't work and would only lead to more trouble. Let me think about it for a while. I'll work something out and let you know. What time does he get home?"

"Usually about six but he works late on Thursdays, usually until eight and he gets home at half past. There's plenty of time, I don't suppose you'd..."

"Make you come again? Come is another word for orgasm," Karen explained when Helen didn't understand. "I'd love to but I'm expecting Charlie to call soon so I'll have to get home. Maybe I'll come back later if he rings early enough."

"Okay, tomorrow maybe?"

"Yes, maybe. I can't promise when but we will do it again, just as soon as I can."

"Thanks Karen, thanks for everything, You've given me lots to think about but you've also given me hope for us and Gilly."

"Remember to act normally, you don't want to get him suspicious do you. What do you want me to say to Gilly about this afternoon, she's bound to ask."

"Just tell her we've had a long talk and that you're going to help me with her dad. That's all true so I won't get confused if she asks me. I won't go into any details if she does ask. Please don't tell her what we did though, if you two are lovers that would only upset her even more."

"I had no intention of telling her that bit but I would have suggested the truth as you said. It's just about what I told her this morning."

It was half past five when Karen went home in a thoughtful mood. She couldn't think of anything other than a direct confrontation with Cyril to resolve the problem but would Helen be strong enough to handle it. If there was no other way then she'd just have to hope. One thing was certain, she wouldn't tell Helen what she planned to do until the day it would happen. Giving her time to think about what they were going to do with him would be the worst thing she could do.

Charlie rang a little after six. Karen told him the highlights of her week but not about Gilly's amazing anal ability. "Damn," he said when Karen told him about the triple fisting she'd taken. "I knew I should have got a video camera last weekend."

She told him about Helen and her plan to help get their problems solved. She finished off with Gilly phoning Bill to arrange the date for the following night.

"She wants me to go along as well. She wants to share him with me like we share you."

Karen wanted to know all the details when Charlie told her he was planning some entertainment for her for the following week.

"It's a surprise," he said, "I'm not saying any more about it."

Although it was still early enough to go back across the road, Karen decided not to. She thought Helen needed more time to come to terms with all she'd done and learned.

Gilly returned earlier than expected, just after seven. She looked very upset and had been crying.

"They've sacked me," she cried when Karen asked what was wrong. "Just like that."

"Tell me what happened."

"The manager came in at about six and called me into her office. The assistant manager saw me out with you and Charlie on Saturday night after I'd called in sick. They said that was unacceptable and told me I was fired. What am I going to do Karen, I owe you for all those clothes, I'll never be able to pay you back if I don't get a job."

"First things first. Don't worry about what you owe me, you'll pay me back when you've got the money. Now, do you like being a waitress."

"No, not really, it's just a job."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.