Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF het bi oral toys anal SM

They found the door unlocked when they got back to Karen's. Gilly was sitting in the lounge with one of Karen's videos playing. She obviously had something on her mind as she was hardly taking any notice of what was happening on the screen.

"I guess things didn't go too well at home," Karen said, sitting beside Gilly and hugging her. "Come on, tell us what happened."

"Mum had talked to him but it made no difference. We tried to make him see reason and relax his rules but he wouldn't. He said I must live there as he says or leave, he wouldn't even agree to letting me stay out later at night. He said only harlots and whores stay out after eleven o'clock. He got angry at both of us but especially mum, he said she was turning me against him. I got angry then and said it was him who was turning me away, it's all his fault. Mum understands and would be happy for me to do what I want but he won't budge an inch."

"What plans do you have now then?" Charlie asked.

"Karen said I could stay here for as long as I liked, if the offer is still open I will but only until I can find somewhere else."

"Why, I'd love to have you here for as long as you liked. There's no need for you to go elsewhere."

"I'm sorry Karen, it's nothing to do with you or Charlie, I just don't want to live so close to him. I can imagine him coming over and causing trouble again. I don't want that."

"Okay, I see what you mean. We weren't going to mention this yet but I think, under the circumstances, now is a good time. Charlie has asked me to move in with him."

"That's great, you two are so lucky to have each other."

"Hang on, that's not all. We want you to come with us. Charlie's house is big enough so that we can all have a bit of privacy when we need it. We won't be moving for a couple of weeks yet but since Charlie is still going to be working away until then it won't be too cramped here. What do you think?"

"I'd love to," Gilly said, throwing her arms around Karen and then jumping up and hugging Charlie. "You two are the best friends I've ever had. Thank you, thank you so much."

"Are you really upset about leaving your parents?" Charlie asked.

"To be absolutely honest, no, not now that I have you two. I don't look at you as replacements, more like a big brother and sister, I love you both. I'll miss mum a lot but I won't miss living under the strict rules ... I don't think I can tell you how happy you've made me, it's just the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me ... I'll bet I look a right mess, will you do my make-up again Karen, then I'll get changed into something that will make me feel much better. As soon as I can afford to I'm going to burn all these horrible old clothes."

Karen looked at the clock, "Shouldn't you be at work now."

"I should be but I called in sick, I couldn't face going to work tonight."

"Your dad's videos," Karen said while she showed Gilly how to apply her own make-up, "were there any that seemed wrong, out of place, sort of thing?"

Gilly thought for a moment, "Yes, now that you come to mention it. I think there are a couple. I watched only half of one of them, I turned it off because it didn't do anything for me."

"Tell me about it, what made it seem wrong?"

"I think I mentioned it before, the one where a woman puts a dildo in a guy's arse. None of the others show women doing that to men. She was dressed in a shiny black pvc dress and did lots of nasty things to him."

"What sort of nasty things?"

"Well, she had his cock and balls tied up and was making him crawl around on a dog lead. She used a whip on his cock and made him lick her boots. At one point she did a pee all over him. Another man fucked her and she made the man come all over the first guy's face. I turned it off when she got out a dildo and started fucking his arse. At the time I thought it was pretty disgusting but now I'd watch it all if I got the chance."

"Did you say there are two like that?"

"No, I think there are three, maybe four."

"Where does he keep all these videos, surely not in the house."

"No, he's got a shed in the garden that he keeps locked. He's got the key hidden but I found it one day and discovered that it fit the garden shed. Mum isn't interested in gardening so she never goes into it. Would you believe it, he keeps the key in mum's jewellery box, she hardly wears any now so I guess he thinks its very safe. Sort of hidden right under her nose. Why are you asking?"

"No real reason, I just find it very strange. His attitude to you and your mum and a stash of porn locked away, it doesn't make sense."

"I know what you mean but I've never thought about it."

At Karen's suggestion Gilly got dressed in her 'pretty' new clothes rather than a sexy outfit. "We'll take you out for dinner this evening," Karen said as she chose a less revealing outfit than she would have worn if Gilly hadn't been going out with them. "I think you should get used to wearing your new style in public."

"But I don't think I'm ready for that," Gilly protested, nervous at the thought of going out in her new things.

"Take it easy," Karen said soothingly, "I'm not suggesting we go out on the town, just a meal in a quiet little restaurant. You can pretend we're your mum and dad if that would make it easier for you."

"No, but I could pretend you're my brother and sister. Okay, just so long as you don't expect miracles from me. I don't think I could start chatting up guys yet."

"Of course not," Karen said with a giggle, "This is just to get you out in your new clothes. We'll start off with a pretty look and move on slowly to the new sexy you."

Although she was very nervous at first, Gilly soon relaxed when they were seated at their table. She blushed lightly when Karen pointed out that she'd spotted a young man looking at her, "Why don't you try looking over and giving him a smile," she suggested. "Don't worry, I'll handle it if he comes over to speak to you. Go on, don't think, just give it a try."

Gilly took a couple of deep breaths and then turned to look where Karen had told her he was sitting. The man wasn't looking at Gilly at that moment but she waited until he looked her way. He smiled, she smiled back and their eyes held each other's for a second before he turned back to his companion.

"There," Karen whispered, "that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No, it wasn't," Gilly replied with a touch of surprise. "He's kinda cute isn't he."

"Yes he is," Karen said smiling. "A bit too young for me though." Fortunately Gilly didn't see Charlie's raised eyebrow and knowing smile.

As they were leaving, the same young man came up to them. "Hello, I'm Simon," he said to Gilly.

Gilly was still relaxed and wasn't expecting it so replied without thinking. "Hi, I'm Gilly."

"You've got a lovely smile," Simon said, "Do you go out clubbing at all?"

By then Gilly's nervousness had taken over and she was beginning to blush as she tried to answer. Karen came to her rescue, "I'm sorry Gilly, we really must be going."

"I couldn't have planned it better," Karen said as they walked back to the car. "You did very well there."

"But I froze just like I always do, I couldn't talk to him."

"Only after you'd had time to realise what was happening, you told him your name without even thinking."

"I thought you did really well." Charlie said with a smile. "You didn't get really nervous until Simon tried talking to you. If we'd done this last weekend would you have enjoyed it as much?"

"No, I'd have been a nervous wreck. It's working isn't it, I am getting better and it's all thanks to you two."

"It's down to Karen really," Charlie said, "I'm just helping out where I can."

"I've got a new video I'd like you to watch," Karen said when they were home, "It's porn of course, would you mind watching it with us?"

"I'd love to," Gilly replied eagerly, "Can we fuck again afterwards?"

"What do you think Charlie," Karen asked putting the video into the machine. "Can you handle a couple of hot sexy women again?"

"What do you think," he said giving her bottom a playful slap.

Karen giggled, wriggled her tingling arse in response and said, "Course you can and you can do more of that if you like as well." He gave her slim rear another slap and told her to sit down and watch the tape.

By the time the tape finished Gilly had her skirt around her waist and a hand down her knickers. She also had a hand in Karen's knickers and Karen was slowly stroking Charlie's cock.

"What did you think, Gilly?" Karen asked, turning off the TV and video.

"There's something familiar about that woman," she said, "I'm sure I've seen her before ... She must have been in one of dad's films."

"Which woman?" Charlie asked.

"The first one, the one who played with the toys in front of all those guys."

"I've seen a lot of porn films but I don't remember seeing her in any other. Are you sure you don't know her from somewhere else?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I've never met her so I must have seen her in a film." Charlie let it drop, satisfied that Gilly hadn't realised that the woman was actually Karen. It was Karen who decided to own up.

"It was me," she said proudly, "I was wearing a wig and a mask." Charlie looked concerned that Karen had told Gilly the truth. "Look, if Gilly's going to live with us," she said to him, "we all have to be completely honest and open. I don't mean we have to reveal personal secrets but with something like this it would do more harm than good to keep it to ourselves. What reason could I give in a few months if Gilly discovered it was me all along."

"When you put it like that I have to agree," he said. "But, as you know, there are some things that I won't even tell you."

"If it's something that could hurt one of us it should be brought out in the open," Karen explained. "I know what it is you're thinking of, I don't need to know and not knowing before hand wouldn't hurt me if I found out."

"You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to," Gilly said. "I won't stop loving either of you just because I found out something ... bad or hurtful about you."

"Maybe, maybe not," Karen said, "At least where sex is concerned you should know everything we do."

"So you'll now tell me how I can make you come just with your nipples?" Gilly said with a cheeky grin.

"Yes, if that's what you want to do," Karen said, undoing her blouse. "But I'd better warn you, you'll have to do something you won't like."

Gilly was moving towards Karen's tits when the warning stopped her. "Oh, what's that?" she asked.

"You'll have to hurt them, really hurt them, that's what'll make me come. Do you really want to do that?"

After a few seconds thought Gilly said, "Yes, I can hurt you if I know it's what you want."

"Okay, start off kissing and sucking them, make them big and hard. Then, when you think I'm ready, twist and pinch them as hard as you can. Do anything you want to them but remember, you have to really hurt them to make me come."

Gilly started off as Karen suggested but soon realised that she was ready for more, She grabbed both nipples and held them as tight as she could while twisting them back and forth. Soft moans and groans encouraged Gilly to work harder. With straining arms she pulled hard while twisting and squeezing. It didn't take her very long to see that Karen wanted more but her best efforts just weren't hurting enough. She let go of one nipple and used her free hand to apply greater pressure to the other. This helped but meant only one nipple was being hurt until she took the second into her mouth and started sucking and biting it. Not wanting to risk cutting into the flesh with her sharp front teeth, she let the nipple slip to the side of her mouth and began to grind it between her back teeth. The nipple slipped out a little so Gilly's teeth were working on the tip. Karen's sharp intake of breath made Gilly realise the tips were the most sensitive part and so, swapping mouth and fingers, she tried to apply as much pressure as she could to just the tips of both nipples. Under the concentrated but slightly clumsy assault Karen reached her orgasm, jerking and crying out as the tremors coursed through her.

"Why did it get me excited to hurt you so much?" Gilly asked when Karen had recovered. "I know I get turned on when I make you come but I wasn't thinking of making you come while I was hurting you. I just wanted to hurt your nipples as much as I could."

"Don't worry about it. You may not have been thinking about making me come but you knew subconsciously that pain is what it would take to make it happen."

"You could also have sadistic tendencies," Charlie commented. "Do you know what a sadist is?" Gilly nodded. "Most sadists don't care if their victim enjoys it and the really bad ones only enjoy it if they know the victim doesn't like it. These people should be locked up. But there are a few who will only inflict pain on a willing partner, someone who they know enjoys being hurt, there is nothing wrong with that sort."

"So there's nothing wrong with me enjoying hurting Karen because I know she likes it. Does that mean Karen is a masochist?"

"Let's just say I've got masochistic tendencies," Karen laughed, "A true masochist, female ones are often called pain-sluts, usually only reach an orgasm when they're being hurt. I'm not like that as you know, but I do enjoy pain and I like to be submissive as well. Charlie can be very dominant when he feels like it."

"I thought submissive and masochist were just different terms for the same sort of person."

"There's a great deal of confusion with these names," Charlie explained. "A lot of people think they are the same but it's not so. When dealing with such people you have to be very careful to look beyond the label and find out exactly what it is that the person wants."

"We'll do some experimenting later," said Karen. "We'll try to find out whether me having an orgasm when you hurt me is important for your enjoyment. But first, let's make Charlie come and then you and I can have some fun putting on a bit of a show for him. Would you like that?"

"No, I don't think I'd like that." said Gilly.

"Oh, okay," Karen said taken aback, she hadn't expected Gilly to be against her suggestion.

"I know I'd love it," Gilly said as she turned to Charlie and reached for his cock.

Karen burst out laughing then joined Gilly and together they stripped him completely before taking turns to suck his cock. Gilly watched Karen take it deep in her throat and was amazed by her ability, "I shouldn't be so surprised," she said, "I've seen you do lots of amazing things."

"Who gets my spunk?" Charlie asked as their mouths brought him close to coming.

"Both of us together," Karen said. She pulled Gilly close so their cheeks were touching and, with wide open mouths and a hand each on Charlie's cock, they finished him off all over their faces. When Charlie's balls had been emptied Karen let Gilly suck the final drops from his knob while she licked the thick cream from her face. Gilly then cleaned Karen's face, licking her lips with satisfaction as she swallowed the last drop.

Charlie relaxed on the sofa watching the two women undress each other while they did some sexy slow dancing with lots of touching and kissing. Large, angry red and obviously sensitive nipples pressed against smaller pink ones as two smooth shaven mounds ground together. Charlie felt like joining in but decided not to, they were enjoying each other and didn't need his attention.

Gilly took the initiative after a few minutes, dropping to her knees to bring her mouth down to Karen's pussy. Charlie couldn't be certain but he guessed, from the position of the young woman's hands, that she was fingering Karen's arse. No matter what Gilly's hand were doing, Karen clearly enjoyed it and gently stroked her abused nipples as she started to come. Standing up, Gilly pushed Karen down so she could return the favour. Figuring that Karen did the same to Gilly as had been done to her, Charlie decided that his guess had been right when Karen slowly pushed her middle finger deep into Gilly's arse.

After she'd come Gilly got Karen to lie on the rug and got on top of her in a sixty-nine. Gilly came first but finished Karen off pretty quickly afterwards. Karen rejoined Charlie on the sofa while Gilly remained on the rug, idly stroking her pretty little cunt while sipping wine. "I love seeing you two like that," Gilly said, "you make a perfect couple." Karen had her legs tucked under her, leaning against Charlie and stroking his stiffening cock while he had an arm behind her and was playing with her arse and pussy.

"Hey, I got a new toy today," Karen said to Gilly, sitting up and putting her glass on the table. "Do you fancy trying it out with me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Wait and see, I'll go and get it." She collected the car keys and nipped out through the back door.

"She just doesn't care if anyone sees her does she," Gilly said to Charlie.

"No, of course not. Her body may not be perfect but she's not ashamed of it, she loves showing it off."

Gilly had gone to the toilet when Karen came back, "It's getting quite cold out there," she said shivering. "Where's Gilly?"

"Just gone to the toilet, are you sure she's ready for that?"

"We'll soon find out but I'm not forcing her to take it, she'll decide when she sees it." Karen opened the box containing the new double-ended dildo, "It's long but no thicker than your cock," she said, "I can't see her having any problem with it. Here, will you sort out the pump."

Charlie took the pump out of it's box and read the instructions carefully. "It says here that a mixture of milk and yoghurt is the preferred 'come' of most people. I think we've got some plain yoghurt, I'll go and mix some up."

Karen and Gilly had already started when Charlie returned with the pump.

"Just a minute," he said seeing them on the settee, the dildo already buried in their hungry cunts. "I'll get a towel, this could get very messy." Charlie slid the towel under their asses and then plugged the pipe into the dildo. Karen and Gilly paid hardly any attention as they continued to fuck themselves on the dildo. Charlie gave Karen the little control box for the pump. "It's primed and ready sweetheart," he said, "all you have to is push the button."

"Let me know when you're ready for the cock to come inside you." Karen said to Gilly.

"Anytime you are," the girl panted, "I'm just about to come already."

Karen pushed the button and started to groan as she felt the artificial spunk erupt inside her. Gilly just screamed, ramming her spasming cunt harder onto the dildo. After a few seconds she calmed down and Charlie saw the pink cream oozing from her hole. Karen pressed the button again and both girls gasped as a fresh load of 'spunk' squirted deep inside their cunts. More pink cream oozed from Gilly and soaked into the towel that had become bunched up between them, nothing was coming out of Karen's cunt but her own thick, milky cream.

Karen held the dildo inside Gilly as she pulled herself off it. The girl was still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm as Karen spun around and buried her face in her crotch. Only then did she ease the dildo out and was almost drowned in the pink cream that literally spurted from Gilly's gash.

"Mmmm, strawberry flavoured spunk," she murmured as she sucked more cream from Gilly's dripping cunt. "Here Charlie, have a taste, it's delicious."

Charlie took over between Gilly's legs and eagerly sucked out the sweet mixture of milk and yoghurt, flavoured with strawberry juice, and cunt cream. While Charlie was cleaning out Gilly's cunt Karen got on top of the girl and let the cream that filled her own cunt trickle down into Gilly's eagerly slurping mouth. While Karen continued to drip-feed her girlfriend Charlie took the dildo and pump into the kitchen to wash them out.

As soon as he returned both girls grabbed him, wrestled him to the floor and proceeded to suck his cock and balls until his erection was pointing at the ceiling. Karen got his cock first while Gilly knelt over his face and mashed her cunt down on his mouth. When Karen had fucked herself to an orgasm she got off, sucked her own juice off him and swapped places with Gilly. Gilly rode him until she had an orgasm, cleaned him up and then swapped back again. While riding Charlie at each end the girls kissed and played with each other's tits and nipples.

Karen came again and, as they swapped ends, Charlie asked who was going to get his spunk. "We don't know," Karen replied as she swung a leg over his face. "It's a bit of a competition, whoever makes you come will get your spunk but then the other will eat it out of her."

When Karen took her next turn on Charlie's cock she was facing his feet. She took one of Gilly's hand and guided it to her arse, "Finger me darling," she said over her shoulder. Gilly slipped a couple of fingers into Karen's arse and twirled them around as Karen's humping made them slide in and out. Gilly got into the same position when she took her turn and Karen fingered her arse, first with just one finger, then with two. Gilly came pretty quickly with the fingers up her arse but, as she was about to get off, Charlie held her down and flooded her cunt with his spunk. Karen got between her legs ready to drink it as soon as Charlie's cock came out. Gilly got a small share when Karen gave her a deep, sloppy kiss.

They went to bed soon after. Gilly went with them and snuggled up between their warm, naked bodies.

Gilly was already up and sitting on the edge of the bed in Karen's bath robe when Karen awoke.

"Good morning lover," she said brightly but when Gilly turned to her she could see tears trickling down her cheeks. "Come on," she said, sitting up and cuddling the girl, "it's alright, your dad'll come round in the end."

"It's not that," Gilly said, "I'm not sad, I'm crying because you've made me so happy. I just can't believe how lucky I've been in meeting both of you. I never thought that anything like this could ever happen to me."

"I know just how you feel," Karen said, still hugging the girl, "I felt just like that when I first woke up next to Charlie. That was only a few weeks ago. Come on, lets go and have a shower together. I'll shave you and then you can shave me, how does that sound?"

With a smile, Gilly took Karen's hand and together, they went to the bathroom.

Over breakfast of coffee and toast, while Charlie was still in bed, Karen said, "If we're all going to live together we must get at least one more guy round. Poor Charlie is getting knackered and that can only get worse. I'm alright, I'll fuck just about anyone, but I don't want you to feel left out or worse, that you have to fuck someone you don't want to just to please us."

"We are making him fuck us quite a lot," Gilly agreed.

"No, we aren't making him fuck us but we are expecting him to."

"Okay, sorry, I know what you mean but you don't need to worry about me. You find another man and, if I like him, I'll fuck him. If I don't I won't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.