Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF bi oral anal fist

Charlie called into his own home on Friday afternoon and found Diane waiting for him in her car.

"What do you want?" he asked in a cold tone.

"Just to talk," she said softly. "Can I come in?"

He didn't think it would do any good but, being a polite person, he agreed and even offered her a cup of coffee. He knew just how much of a mistake that had been when he came out of the kitchen with two steaming cups.

"This isn't easy for me," she said when he came into the living room.

Charlie was stunned into silence by the sight of Diane sitting there in the nude.

"I know you always wanted to see me this way and I'm sorry I couldn't do it before. I know I was being silly but I've got over it now and I can give you everything you wanted. Let me prove it to you Charles." She got up and walked over to where he was standing like a statue. She got down on her knees and started removing his belt. "I'll even take your penis in my mouth, that's something you always wanted me to do."

Her words and actions broke the spell that had kept him frozen. He moved away before she could undo his pants and put the cups down on the coffee table. "No Diane!" he said sharply, buckling his belt. "It's over between us. Get your clothes on and go home. Leave us alone, you're just making a fool of yourself."

"Maybe I am but you look a bigger fool going out with that slut. The way she flaunts her body is disgusting! How can you let her do the things she does with other men. Honestly Charles, she's just a tramp, you're too good for her."

"What she does is none of your business. Get dressed and get out."

"Not until I'm ready, Charles. Does she know you left me for her?"

Charlie was getting more uncomfortable. He wanted her out but he wasn't going to throw her out in the nude and he certainly wasn't going to risk trying to get her into her clothes. He didn't want to be anywhere near her. Her words stung and made him feel small because they were true, he had left her for Karen. He decided to let her say whatever she had to say but he would not to respond to anything.

"No! Well, she's going to find out one day and the longer you leave it, the worse it'll be when she does." Charlie was relieved when Diane started to get dressed but she hadn't finished talking. "I'm not going to give up, Charles. I'm going to get you back one way or another. She's just a bimbo slut, I'll bet sex is the only thing you get from her. She wasn't too happy with you the other night, was she? I saw the expression on her face when she went to the toilets. Did she see my bottom and spit the dummy out over me sitting on your lap? Well, Charles, I'll keep chasing you for now but don't wait until I've got bored or I might find someone else and then you'll end up chasing me."

Diane finished getting dressed without Charlie saying a single word to her. He didn't even say goodbye when he closed the door behind her.

Diane drove away as soon as she got into her red Mini. She didn't want him to see the tears that she was struggling to hold back. Yet again, her plan had failed. She had been certain that seeing her naked would work but he hadn't even looked below her face. Since she wasn't having any success in trying to turn his head back, she knew she would have to work on getting the slut out of the picture. She was confident that, with her out of the way, Charles would come running back.

Charlie was unsettled by Diane's surprise visit and even more surprising display. Should he tell Karen what had happened? Would it upset her to know that Diane was still chasing him? Should he tell her what she had said? It didn't take him long to decide that he would tell her some of what Diane was up to but not all of it.

After picking up a change of clothes he went to his other house to check on the progress of work that was being done. He then went to see a few friends and, a little after six, drove to Karen's. Karen was in the kitchen cooking dinner wearing nothing but an apron. They kissed and hugged but Charlie resisted the urge to do any more.

"Diane turned up at my house today," he said in an off-handed way. "She wants me back but I told her it was over and I had no intention of changing my mind."

"Oh!" Karen said, turning to look at him. "Why are you telling me?"

"Because I think she might come up to you and start causing trouble. I want you to know that I'll never go back to her. I love you, I didn't love her. No-one could take me away from you."

"Okay."

Charlie could feel the drop in temperature but decided not to say anything more about Diane. It had clearly upset Karen and that was upsetting him.

"Sorry, Charlie," Karen said as she served the meal. There had been tension in the air since he'd mentioned Diane and Karen knew it was because she felt threatened by his ex. "The thought of losing you is frightening and you make it sound like she could cause trouble between us."

"Believe me, darling," he said, taking her hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze, "there is nothing that she could say or do that would make me leave you. There's no reason why you should feel threatened by her. She's out of my life for good."

Karen shook off her fears and the tension slowly dissipated. She had been eager to tell him what she and Gilly had done during the week but his news had dampened her enthusiasm. Knowing that it would help to change the subject she took off the apron and led him into the living room with a bottle of wine. "I've had a really good week," she said as she cuddled up to him.

"How are you doing with Gilly, any progress?"

"Oh yes, lots. She had hardly any self-confidence and we've already made progress with that. I've shown her what sexy dressing can do for her and given her lots of instructions in sex. She's a really quick learner."

"I'll bet you did. Okay, tell me about the clothes first, you had her in one of your thongs when I called on Tuesday."

"It took some doing but I've got her to realise that clothing is important in making her feel good about herself as well as making others interested in her."

"If you can make her get rid of those schoolgirl knickers you'll have worked a miracle. Imagine asking for sex while wearing things like that."

"Don't knock plain cotton knickers," Karen said giving him a playful slap on the thigh. "You made me keep a couple of my old pairs so I can dress up as a schoolgirl for you."

"Alright," he said with a grin, "they have their uses."

"I told her to go shopping for some sexy clothes, you wouldn't believe what she came back with. Hang on, I'll show you ... No I won't, Gilly's coming round here after work, she can show you then."

"Hang on, Gilly's new clothes are here, why?"

"I'll come to that in a moment, I want to tell you what we've done together first."

Karen described everything she'd done with Gilly on the Tuesday night. Charlie was both impressed and surprised. Impressed that Gilly had taken the lead and surprised that Karen had allowed her to go as far as she had. "Weren't you worried that letting her fist your womb would freak her out?" he asked.

"No, not really. She watched and felt your cock in my womb, I just had to do a little bit of persuading to make her see that I could get her hand in as well. We really should get one of those little video cameras then I can tape all the stuff I do while you're away."

"If we did that I'd spend all weekend watching the tapes," Charlie said laughing. "But seriously, yes, it's a good idea, I'll get one this weekend. Now, have you done anything else to her?"

"No, not yet. I think it's better for her to see and do things to me and then she can ask to try stuff herself when she's ready."

"Okay, you know best I suppose."

"I should think so, I am a woman you know. Anyway, Gilly's main problem is not herself, it's her parents, they're so old-fashioned. That's why her new clothes are here, when her dad saw the new dress he said she looked like a 'harlot' and that she would not be allowed to wear such revealing things. She says it's like living in the nineteenth century. They really do sound repressed but, unfortunately, they've passed their repression on to her. It's no wonder she's so shy and lacking in self-confidence."

"That explains a lot," Charlie said thoughtfully. "You might be abe to change Gilly but there's nothing you can do about her parents. In a way you're going to make things worse for her, she'll have to try to live two different lives."

"Yes, I know, I've thought of that and there is a solution. I'm thinking of asking her to come and live with me."

"Now there's a bit of a coincidence," Charlie said, "I've been thinking about asking you to move into my house."

"Oh ... really. Let me think about it ... Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am."

"But you don't even know where it is or what it's like."

"I did visit once, don't you remember? Anyway, it doesn't matter where so long as we're together. We could live in a tent for all I care."

Charlie decided not spoil the surprise of his other house and made no other comment about it. "What about Gilly, her moving in with you wouldn't be too much of a problem, but would you be happy to have her living with us?"

"Sure, why not. I don't suppose there's much chance of you spending more time working locally and, even if you do, it shouldn't bother us. I assume you've got at least two bedrooms."

"I'll take you to look around properly tomorrow. I'm having some work done at the moment so you couldn't move in for a couple of weeks. That'll give you both time to decide what to do."

"I know what I want to do now," Karen said, unzipping his fly. "Get fucked and swallow a mouthful of spunk before Gilly gets here and takes it herself." Before Charlie could raise on objection, not that he had one, Karen got what she wanted.

"That's got me nicely warmed up for later," she said, cleaning the last traces of spunk from Charlie's cock. "Now I don't mind if you give Gilly a load."


Gilly arrived a little after eight, Karen opened the door and took her straight upstairs. "I'm going to help her get dressed up for you," she said, "we shouldn't be too long." A few minutes later the doorbell rang again, "I hope that's not Leanne," Karen called down as Charlie went to the door.

"Where is she?" a man demanded, trying to push his way past Charlie. "I want to see her right now."

"Hold on," Charlie said, blocking the stranger as he tried to barge in. "who are you talking about?"

"My daughter, Gillian. I know she's here," said the angry little man. "Probably with that harlot of yours. Why can't she close the curtains like normal, decent people." He tried to push his way in again but Charlie held him back. Cyril Stafford punched out but his fist was caught easily by Charlie who instinctively twisted the arm and forced it up the man's back.

"Calm down," Charlie said, turning him to face the wall, "you're obviously upset about something but you do not come to this house making demands, insulting my girlfriend and trying to hit me. Now, let's see if Gillian wants to speak to you in this state. Gilly," he called out, "your father's here, he's very angry and would like to speak to you. If you like I'll send him away and tell him to come back when he's calmed down."

"It's okay Charlie, I'll be down in a second."

"She's upstairs with your harlot," Gilly's father screamed, "get down here now you ... you whore."

"There you go again," Charlie said calmly, pushing the struggling man's arm just a little further up his back. "Do not insult my girlfriend again. What she does in her own house is no business of yours. Now, you can either calm down and behave in a civilised manner or I'll throw you out, which will it be?"

Cyril stopped struggling, "Alright, there's no need for this. Let go of my arm, I'll behave."

Charlie motioned Cyril into the lounge, "We'll wait for Gillian in here," he said, "I advise you not to lose your temper with anyone while you're in this house, I will not stand for it. Is that understood?" Cyril nodded but Charlie could see that he was far from calm, if anything he was getting even more angry and looked about ready to explode.

"I'll come down with you," Karen said as Gilly put on a dressing gown.

"No, please don't. I think that would make it worse, you heard what he called you. I'll be alright and Charlie is there to make sure. Please Karen, just let me sort this out."

Gilly came down a few moments later and stood facing her father. His anger flared again when he saw her in the dressing gown. "You filthy slut," he screamed, "you were up there with that ... that ... woman ... You're coming home with me right now!"

"No!" Gilly said defiantly, her face flushing and her body trembling with anger. "I'm staying here with my friends. You can't make me go anywhere."

Cyril made a grab for Gilly, intending to drag her out but Charlie had been expecting him to do something and caught his arm as he was reaching out. Cyril tried to take another swing at Charlie as he was being pushed towards the door but Charlie was much too fast, caught Cyril's little fist in his hand and squeezed hard.

"You didn't listen to me." he said calmly as he forced Cyril backwards. "I told you not to lose your temper in this house. Now you've made me angry and that is a big mistake. Gilly, have you anything else to say to your father?"

"No Charlie. I've said all I have to say until he calms down."

"Good-bye," Charlie said as he pushed Cyril backwards through the front door. "Do not come back until you have calmed down and are willing to talk to your daughter without shouting or attempting to drag her home."

"Either you come home right now or don't come back at all," Cyril screamed as he tried to force his way back in.

Charlie hadn't wanted to get involved in a family argument but he saw no choice. He gave Cyril a firm push, the man stumbled and fell but was wise enough not to try again. He got to his feet, muttering under his breath, turned around and went back across the road. Charlie watched him all the way across the road.

"Oh Charlie, I'm really sorry," Gilly sobbed as Charlie held her. "I've never seen him like that before. What am I going to do, where am I going to go."

"You can stay here," Karen said, coming up from behind and holding the weeping girl between herself and Charlie.

"Things get said in the heat of the moment," Charlie said soothingly. "He'll probably regret it when he's had chance to calm down."

"Maybe," she sobbed, "but what if he doesn't."

"Then we'll work something out," Karen whispered, "Come on, don't cry. This is not the end of the world."

"We'll give him half an hour to calm down then I'll come over with you and see if he's still angry," Charlie suggested.

Charlie was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang again, "I'll get it," he called out.

He opened the door expecting to see an enraged Cyril Stafford but it was a woman. He glanced across the street and saw Stafford watching from a window.

"I'm terribly sorry about this, I'm Helen Stafford, Gilly's mum, may I come in?"

"Yes, of course. I'm just making coffee, would you like one?"

"Yes thank you. Can I see Gilly please, I need to talk to her."

"Of course you can, she's in the lounge with my girlfriend. She's a bit upset at the moment."

"I want to live like other girls of my age," Gilly was saying when Charlie brought in a tray of steaming cups. "I want to have a boyfriend, go out dancing and stay out past midnight."

"I know dear, but you know what your father's like, he's not going to change overnight."

"He's a hypocrite, that's what he is!" Gilly snapped without thinking.

"What do you mean?" Helen asked calmly.

"Oh nothing. He lives his own life but he won't let me lead mine."

"He's just trying to protect you. It's a dangerous world out there full of rapists, muggers and perverts."

"I don't want be protected from the world, I want to learn about it, explore it, experience it and he won't let me. I'm twenty-one not twelve, I can look after myself, make my own decisions, choose my own clothes."

"I'll talk to him, try to make him see what he's doing to you, see if he won't relax and let you live a little."

The doorbell rang again. Charlie went but wouldn't let the angry Stafford in. "Tell my wife to get out here," he said, his voice radiating hostility.

"Helen, your husband would like to speak to you," Charlie called out. "I'm sorry but he's too angry for me to allow him to come inside."

"They've turned our daughter against us," he said when Helen appeared. "Now they're trying to do the same with you. Leave this house of evil, come home at once, let the harlot stay with these..." he saw Charlie's look and finished, "people."

"No Cyril," Helen said softly, apparently frightened of making him even more angry. "I'm talking to Gilly like you should. I'll come home as soon as I know she's alright."

"You will leave now," he said, making a grab for her arm but Charlie stopped him. "If you don't come out of there right now I'll ... I'll..." Charlie's raised eyebrow made him leave the threat unmade. He turned quickly and strode off, muttering to himself.

"You'd better go mum," Gilly said, "I don't want you to get into trouble with him as well."

"No, like I just told your dad, I'm staying until I know you're alright."

"Thanks mum but I'm not coming back home tonight. Karen's offered me her spare room until dad has calmed down. The best thing you can do for me now is go and talk to him. I'll come over tomorrow morning, he'll have had time to think and might be able to talk without shouting by then. Don't forget to tell him he owes Charlie and Karen an apology."

"Alright darling, you're probably right," Helen said giving her daughter a hug and a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Come on, Karen," Gilly said taking her hand, "let's go and finish what we started."

"Are you sure," Karen asked, "you're still very upset."

"What I need to do is forget about what's just happened and carry on with my life. Getting dressed up will cheer me up and help me to forget so come on, let's go."

"Oh wow!" Charlie exclaimed in astonishment when Karen brought Gilly down half an hour later. "You look gorgeous! What a transformation."

Gilly's plain face had been made up lightly with a little eye-shadow, mascara, blusher and a soft pink lipstick. Her finger and toe nails had been painted with a sparkling varnish and her scent was intoxicating. Until then he hadn't noticed the subtle highlights that streaked her light brown hair which Karen had tied back into a loose pony-tail. She was wearing a tight fitting tee-shirt with a deep 'v'-neck through which a lacy bra could just be made out. A simple pink skirt clung to her hips and fell to well above her knees but covered her white stocking tops. Charlie could just see the impression of a suspender belt through the material. White high-heeled shoes completed her outfit to perfection.

Gilly did a little twirl for him, "So you like it," she said with a cheeky grin.

"Of course I do, you look fantastic. But how do you feel?"

"Hot 'n sexy. I never knew clothes could affect the way someone feels about themselves. What do you think about these?" she asked raising her skirt to her waist. "Better than my schoolgirl knickers 'eh?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.