Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

After a little over three years in his current job Charles Rhodes decided it was time to move on. It had been challenging at first but he was getting bored with the same day-to-day drudgery of liasing between directors and management. Only the two senior directors knew about his background and neither was surprised when he said he was resigning. Charlie's expertise had worked wonders in improving communication and the practices he had set up would continue in his absence. In short, he wasn't needed any longer and he knew it as well as they did.

Charlie was thirty eight, a confirmed bachelor with a number of failed relationships behind him. He had met and gone out with several women who claimed to be sexually liberated but only one had shown the potential to live up to his expectations and she had resisted all his attempts to get her into bed. He was fit and well built but no-one had ever, or would ever, call him 'drop-dead-gorgeous. At best he could be called handsome but that would be in a dim light.

He had an on-off relationship with Diane, a woman he met at a friend's wedding. It was currently on but they only saw each other a few times a month. She was boring in bed. For Diane, going to bed naked was almost kinky and any position other than 'missionary' was perverted. Charlie only continued to see her because sex with her was better than his right hand and she made very few demands on him.

Karen, one of the secretaries, was the only person who reacted when the news that he had resigned finally made its way down the grapevine. In her mid thirties, she was attractive but not what most people would call beautiful. She had wavy raven hair, slightly longer than shoulder length, a round face, high cheek bones, a delicate mouth and highly expressive brown eyes. She was slim, almost skinny - some described her figure as 'boyish'. She always dressed on the sexy side of smart, usually in a knee-length or slightly shorter skirt and blouse or jumper. She was very friendly, enjoyed a joke, even a risqué one, and to Charlie and a few of his male colleagues was known to enjoy flirting.

She had done a lot of work for Charlie and they had got to know each other very well. Their frequent conversations had often touched on their private lives and included intimate details of their various relationships. Whenever she had split up from her latest boyfriend he asked her out but they had never gone further than having a friendly drink after work. He felt certain that she was attracted to him just as he was attracted to her but whenever he suggested taking their relationship further she always declined and said she would rather they remain good friends. Charlie found it hard to understand why but she wouldn't elaborate on her reasons.

Their close though purely professional relationship and mutual attraction were the only things that had kept him with the company for the last three months. Finally, with no sign of her changing her mind, Charlie decided that he might as well move on to the next challenge, running his own business.

He wasn't surprised when, on Friday morning, Karen came into his office without being called. For quite a few moments she stood in the doorway, staring at him with her usual warm, sexy smile. "I just heard that you've handed in your notice," she said, leaning against the open door. "Is it true?"

Charlie nodded. "Yes, and I'm sorry but you can't persuade me to stay."

"That's not why I'm here," she said, closing the door. "I'm glad you're leaving."

A hurt expression darkened his face as he said, "So, you'll be glad to see the back of me then?"

"NO! Of course not. Don't be silly, Charlie, I hope to see you again and often. I'm glad because I can finally tell you what I've been wanting to say for ages. There is only one way to say this so I'm just going to tell you straight." She paused for a second then said, "I want you to fuck my brains out. I want to be yours. I want you to do anything you like to me. And just in case you don't believe me after all this time," she said, locking the door, "I'm going to give you something to prove it. Consider this the wrapping for a very personal leaving present from me."

He was still recovering from the shock of her bold statement when she leant back against the door and pulled her knee length skirt up until it was bunched around her waist. She was wearing black tights and, Charlie noticed, little black knickers. He was dumbfounded when she slipped one hand into the waistband of her tights and down into her knickers. Through the material he could see her fingers digging between her legs and into her pussy. Her back arched and her head rested on the door as her fingers moved slowly between her legs.

After a few moments she pulled her hand out and ripped the waistband of her knickers, first on one side and then the other. In one of the most erotic displays Charlie had ever seen, Karen slowly masturbated with the crotch of her knickers, pulling the torn garment up until the material was a narrow band between her labia lips. With one hand in front and one behind, she worked the tight strip back and forth over her clit. Her breathing became laboured as she used the crotch of her knickers to bring herself closer and closer to orgasm. With gasping breath and her eyes closed tight in concentration, Karen brought herself off while Charlie just sat there and watched in amazement, almost unable to believe what he was seeing.

Karen let out a soft groan then opened her eyes to watch him as she drew the torn knickers out from between her legs. She stood there, leaning against the door and dangling the ruined knickers from a finger for a few moments before walking over to his desk. Her skirt was still around her waist and Charlie stared at the dark bush of pubic hair through her tights. Without another word she bent down and gave him a soft, sensual kiss on the lips while stuffing the remnants of her knickers into his shirt pocket.

Standing just inches before him, her skirt around her waist, Karen spoke again, "You have no idea how hard it's been for me to keep turning you down but I think you know that I've always been attracted to you."

Charlie nodded as he said, "So, why did you keep turning me down?"

"I was just coming to that. I had a brief affair with a senior manager at my last job. It was a big mistake and a total disaster which led to all sorts of problems for me. I didn't lose my job but he made it so difficult for me to work that I ended up leaving. I like my job here and wasn't prepared to put it at risk for anyone, not even you. When I came here I swore I'd never get involved with a colleague ever again. That's why I've kept you as a friend when I really wanted you to be my lover."

"Oh, I see. Now it all makes sense."

"I don't know if you're still seeing Diane and, to be honest, I don't care. I can be yours now, if you still want me. I'll do anything your heart desires, anything at all, you can't shock me. I'll be your lover, your slut, your slave or anything you want me to be. You already know some of my tastes, I love to be used, used hard and treated roughly. Hurt me and I love it even more. I'm going home for the rest of the day, here's my address."

Karen took his hand and pressed it to her crotch saying, "It's up to you now." He could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy through her tights as she thrust her jutting pubic mound against his hand. She held it there for almost a minute before pulling it away, raising it to her face, sniffing his fingers and then licking them. Without another word she smoothed her skirt down, turned and left his office.

Charlie's mind was in turmoil as he watched her leave. There was no doubt in his mind about what she was offering but it was all so sudden. Her offer was just too appealing to refuse. Her willingness to satisfy any desire he might have was almost too good to believe but he didn't doubt her sincerity for a second. Often, during their frequent chats, Charlie had got a hard-on as he listened to her talk about her needs and desires. On more than one occasion he had contemplated throwing her on the desk, ripping her clothes off and ravaging her. Even though he knew she would enjoy such treatment, he hadn't done it simply because she had made it quite clear that they were only friends.

It was his last day and he had planned to leave at the usual time but the prospect of what she was offering changed his mind. He cleared his desk within minutes and, after a few hurried goodbyes, left for the last time. The drive to Karen's took a little over thirty minutes during which his mind ran wild with the exciting possibilities of what he would be able to do with her.


Karen lived in a modest semi-detached on a quiet street. Charlie parked in the driveway behind her car and rang the bell. After trying three times and getting no response he walked around the side and down towards the back garden. Over the gate he could see Karen lying face down on a towel on the lawn. She was wearing a red bikini with the top undone so she could tan her back and shoulders without leaving lines. Her slim arse was on display with the thin strap of the thong peeking between her cheeks. Her thighs were spread slightly leaving enough of a gap so he could see the bulge of her pussy filling out the crotch of the suit.

Wanting to surprise her, he tried the gate but it was locked. Karen heard the noise and looked over. She stood up as soon as she saw who was rattling the gate and went over to unlock it, leaving the bikini top lying on the towel. Her tits, two small, firm globes about a B cup in size, sitting high on her chest, were tipped with the largest, darkest nipples he'd ever seen. He saw that her areolae were well over an inch in diameter with the nipples standing out at least half an inch.

Charlie wasn't attracted to big tits, as far as he was concerned anything more than a handful was a waste. What did attracted him to a woman was large nipples that showed well through clothing. Karen had one of the best pairs he had ever seen and she didn't attempt to camouflage them with loose tops. As he looked at them in their semi-erect state he hoped they were as sensitive as they looked.

"Hi," she said as she opened the gate, closing and locking it behind him. Without another word Karen dropped to her knees at his feet and pressed her face against his groin. Her tongue snaked out to lick the swelling bulge of his prick through his pants before her mouth opened to nibble it gently. Still licking and nibbling, Karen reached up to undo his trousers and then swiftly pulled them down to his ankles, along with his shorts.

Karen looked straight up into his eyes as she licked the length of his naked cock. Smiling sexily, she opened her mouth wide and slowly engulfed his throbbing cock. Tilting her head back she bent forward and slowly, oh so slowly, devoured his cock all the way to the root.

He could feel the delicious pressure of her throat massaging his knob with talented muscles. Her tongue flicked along the underside of his prick as she pulled back before quickly pushing forward, filling her mouth and throat with the hard length of his cock.

Karen face-fucked him ferociously until she could feel the spunk starting to rise in his tightening balls. She quickly plunged a finger deep into her pussy and, pulling it out covered with her glistening juices, reached behind him to plunge it into his arse. It was too much for Charlie to resist and he started to come. Karen held still, her nose pressed into his hairy groin as strong contractions forced the spunk up his shaft to spurt in fierce jets deep into her eagerly swallowing throat. It was the most incredible blow job he'd ever had. The whole time he was pumping spunk into her throat, Karen was moaning and mewing and fingering his arsehole.

That was just the start of an afternoon that neither of them would ever forget.

Charlie didn't know how she managed it without suffocating but Karen kept his cock deep in her throat until it started to shrink. Letting it slip from her mouth, Karen held the softening cock up out of the way so she could bathe his balls with her tongue, stopping occasionally to use her lips to kiss and lick the underside of his half-hard prick. She used her hands to urge him to turn around and then, still playing with his cock and balls, she began to lick all around his arsehole.

Charlie groaned with pleasure when she concentrated her tongue action on his anus. No woman had ever done that to him before and he loved the increased stimulation as her long tongue pushed up into his rectum. She had never mentioned doing it and he wondered if this was the first time she had done it.

He was starting to get hard again and he realised it wasn't just her hands and mouth that turned him on. The pleasure was enhanced by the thought that Karen, the woman he'd fancied for years, was almost naked and on her knees in her own back garden doing kinky things with him. He couldn't help wondering if anyone might be watching them; that thought made his cock twitch in her hand and gave him an idea.

Karen had given him a fantastic blow-job so Charlie decided it was time to give her a little pleasure as well. He pulled her hands off his genitals and stepped forward to dislodge her tongue from his arse. Then, remembering that she liked it rough, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet.

The first thing he noticed was the look of lust in her eyes. Then he looked down and saw her nipples, they were stiffly erect and standing out almost an inch from her pretty little tits. They seemed to be begging for his attention.

A few of Charlie's girlfriends had been submissives who enjoyed being dominated and would allow him to practice bondage and spanking. He had never met a true masochist though he had often wondered how it would feel to hurt someone for pleasure. Karen had said she enjoyed pain, he wanted to see how far he could go with her and how much she could take.

There was a smile on Karen's face as she watched him take off his pants. Her eyes closed and a soft moan escaped her lips as he stepped closer and forced his right leg between hers. She immediately began to grind her crotch against his thigh. His hands came up to her tits and squeezed, another soft moan told him she liked that. He grabbed both nipples and squeezed them between fingers and thumbs. He was gentle at first but as her moans grew louder and her crotch jerked faster he crushed them harder. Seeing and hearing her response he began to roll them between his fingers, twisting them quite hard. "Oh yes, Charlie," she sighed, "that's it, hurt them."

He told her to lean back and her sigh became a gasp of joy, her head falling back as her tits began to stretch. Karen was really loving it. He could feel the pull of her body as she leant back further. Her hips began to jerk against his thigh and, with a sharp cry, she started to come against his leg.

One of Charlie's biggest turn-ons was to see, feel and hear the pleasure of his partner. Karen's amazing orgasm had brought his cock to full attention but his recent orgasm had satisfied his immediate lust so he continued to play with Karen's body, particularly her nipples.

She was still grinding the wet crotch of her bikini against his thigh and he kept a tight grip on her nipples, twisting them fiercely as she continued to gasp and groan. She had her second orgasm a couple of minutes later and, as it subsided, he used her nipples to pull her closer, their mouths met and they kissed passionately, hungrily devouring each other.

"I'm so fucking horny," Karen panted "Take me. Do anything you want to me, anything."

"I will," he replied, taking her hand and leading her out of the garden and onto the drive. "How do you feel about being out here almost naked?"

Karen's response was to push down her bikini bottoms, step out of them and flick them towards the fence before saying, "I think I should be totally naked if that's what pleases you."

They were behind her car, half hidden from the road, so he pulled her to the side where anyone passing who happened to look down the drive would be able to see her.

At a word from Charlie, Karen lay face down over the front of her car. His own car was still a partial block to a casual glance but neither cared. Charlie knelt behind her and pushed her legs apart to gain access to her slippery slit. His thumbs held the hairy lips apart as his tongue travelled up and down but never getting too close to her clit. Her juice was still flowing thickly, it tasted so sweet that he could have kept on licking her for ages but that wasn't part of his plan. He stopped after a few minutes and stood up, leaving Karen moaning in frustration.

"If you want to come again," he told her sternly, "you'll have to play with your pussy." Karen got up, turned to face him, and leant against the side of the car, spreading her legs wide as her fingers came down to her pussy. "If you put on a good show I might hurt your nipples again."

With a brief smile Karen started to rub her clit faster while Charlie crouched down to watch, resting his back against the house. Karen brought her other hand down to her pussy with the intention of sticking a finger or two inside. She realised that would block Charlie's view so she slid her hand under her arse and pushed two fingers into her pussy from behind. Charlie watched her fingers, slick with juice, slip out of her cunt and move back to her arse.

"Stop," he said sharply. With a deep groan of frustration she froze. "You will only do what I tell you to," he said with just a hint of a threat, "If you want to do more to yourself you have to ask me for permission."

"I want to play with my arse," she groaned. "Please Charlie, let me stick a finger up my arse. Please!" He nodded and she immediately stuffed a finger into her arse and started rubbing her clit furiously. Charlie stood up and grabbed her nipples, crushing them flat as she started to come again. He leant against her groin, trapping her hand against her pubic bone as she cried out with sharp little gasps of pleasure.

When she came down from her peak Charlie told her it was time to go inside. She led the way back through the garden and he followed, collecting their clothes on the way.

In the upstairs window of the house across the road, the corner of a net curtain was pulled back into place.

Watching her slender hips sway and her rounded cheeks wobble as she walked made Charlie wonder what it would be like to sink the full length of his rather large cock deep into her guts. He decided that was just one of the many things that he would do to her when they got inside.

As soon as the door closed behind them Charlie took off his jacket, shirt and tie. They kissed passionately for many minutes before he grabbed a handful of her silky hair and forced her to bend down over the kitchen table. As her nipples touched the surface he brought his hand down hard on her buttocks with a resounding 'crack'. Her pale skin quickly turned rosy where his hand had struck. Karen gasped but made no move to get up so he slapped her again.

"If you want me to spank you harder you'll have to beg," he said, stroking her stinging cheeks.

"Please spank me, Charlie," she whispered. "Spank me as hard as you can."

He did as she asked, spanking her reddening cheeks with increasing force. Karen gripped the edge of the table, crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure each time his hand sent her body jerking forward on the table. When he stopped her pretty little arse was bright red and hot to the touch.

Tears of joy were rolling down her cheeks when she stood up, rubbing her smarting cheeks, "Thanks Charlie, that was great. It's been ages since I had a really good spanking. As I told you, my last boyfriend wouldn't do it, he said he didn't want to hurt me. He just couldn't understand how much I love it. You know, if you'd kept on spanking me for a bit longer you'd have made me come."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.