Living the Dream - Cover

Living the Dream

Copyright© 2009 by Itemreader

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sean Mac Chen came to Phoenix on a scholarship, but found himself on a downward path. Now, he finds himself with new responsibilities. Can he save himself and those who now depend on him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex  

I tended to take cool, nearly cold showers, unless I was sharing, because it helped me to wake up. As the aspirin kicked in and the cold water began to clear my thoughts, I began to wonder what had really happened last night.

I've been so drunk before that I seduced a woman without remembering it, but enough alcohol to blank my memories was also more than enough to keep my dick flabby. My tongue always worked though, and I'd frequently made a good enough impression with my oral sex skills that the lady was willing to wait for morning and recovery before getting her ride on my staff.

Unlike those nights, though, I must have gotten it up last night, because as far as I knew, oral sex wouldn't bind a Craxill to me. That required anal penetration and a dominant manner.

I finished my shower, and dried myself, before returning to my bedroom to dress. I didn't bother concealing myself, they'd both no doubt seen everything last night. Thinking about what I was likely to find when I returned had my cock semi-hard already.

I entered the room to find Tarmant's furry head bobbing over Naltort's lap as she sucked his ovipositor. The sight stirred vague memories of a similar act last night, of a blow-job of epic intensity. I stepped to the side to get a better view as Tarmant ran the individual strands of her tongue over her mate's sex organ.

I grew rock hard as I remembered the sensations I'd felt, as what seemed like a thousand tiny tongues licked me, then surrounded me while lips captured my spending. She'd sucked me off expertly, then licked me until I grew hard again. I remembered pulling her head off of me and pushing her face to the bed as I straddled her.

My memories were interrupted by Naltort's moan as Tarmant broke off her oral stimulation, and moved to straddle her mate. She reached down and guided him into her, then began to rise and fall slowly, stroking him with her passage. Now even more aroused, I moved slowly to the bed, not wanting to interrupt, but unable to remain passive.

I knelt on the bed beside them, and brought my hand up slowly, pressing gently first against Tarmant's back, then sliding it down to her small buttocks, stroking them gently as she moved. I caressed her ass, and began to trace my fingertips up one side of her ass crack and down the other.

While my left hand played with her ass, my right slid between them, and began to stroke and tweak the nipples on Tarmant's lower left belly. She moaned as I touched her; I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain, or if she could even tell the difference at this point. Mindful of my balance, I leaned in and blew a little puff of air at the wrinkled flesh that served as her external ears, then whispered into it.

"Come for me now, my bride, come hard. Bring your mate to the ecstasy that you will share, now that the two of you are one, and now that you are mine."

I suddenly pressed a finger against her anus, while tweaking a nipple with the other hand. She stiffened, then let loose a high-pitched shriek as I felt her muscles spasm beneath my hand. Naltort shrieked as well, in a slightly lower register. They both shook in orgasm, then Tarmant suddenly collapsed onto her mate, turning her head slightly as she fell to stare at him with loving but oddly lifeless eyes.

I caressed both of them, and whispered words of love. I still rather doubted I'd ever touch Naltort sexually, but this type of aftercare came easy to me. I lay down beside the lovers, and put my arm around them, holding them while they recovered. My erection was now rock-hard, pressed against Tarmant's furry belly. The sensations as she breathed were exquisite, and I'd probably have spilled my seed on her before too long.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) she regained awareness before that happened, and she turned to look at me lovingly. (I was now pretty sure I had that expression nailed down.)

"Thank you, lord. Sex with my mate is every bit as intensely pleasurable as I'd hoped, but when you join us, the incredible becomes transcendental."

"I agree, lord," Naltort said, slightly breathless. "Though you did not touch me, I could tell when you touched my mate. I could feel her increased arousal as her passage caressed me, and the sound of your breathing and the scent of you increased my own arousal as well."

Tarmant looked down at my erection, and somewhat tentatively said, "Naltort told me of your desire not to use me while I was still tender. To my regret, I must confess to a slight discomfort, no doubt caused by your repeated use of me last night. May I relieve your need with my tongue instead?"

I stroked her neck and cheek reassuringly (at least I hoped the gesture reassured her) and smiled. "You do not need to do so on my account. If you wish to, I will permit it. If not, there will be plenty of times in the future."

She didn't speak, but merely licked the cheeks of her mate, then pulled slowly off of him, and turned to kiss me in the human fashion before licking my still-bearded cheeks and beginning to work her way down my body to my crotch.

When she reached my cock, I discovered that my memories from last night didn't capture the full intensity of the experience. Maybe it was the lack of alcohol's deadening influence, or maybe she was just better now that I was her lord, but it seemed I filled her mouth in mere seconds. Very intensely pleasurable seconds, that felt like hours, but seconds none the less.

We'd probably still be there, playing with each other, but my stomach had recovered sufficiently from the night's abuse that it began to growl with hunger. We discussed the relative merits of privacy to discuss our situation as compared to a proper meal for the two of them, since I had only human foodstuffs in the flat, and finally came down on the side of privacy.

I told them to clean up, while I prepared the kitchen for use. It was a bit sloppy, but not nearly as unsanitary as the bathroom, so I had no qualms about preparing food for myself and my new charges. I was in no sense a chef, nor even an inspired cook, but neither was I the incompetent that so many of my peers seemed to be.

My brides claimed to be pleased with my efforts, even as they admitted that it lacked the textures that they preferred. Since they both had biting surfaces (not teeth) hard enough to shatter fresh bone, and jaw muscles to match, there were very few things we'd find mutually palatable on that level. Flavors, on the other hand, had endless possibilities for shared enjoyment. They'd just have to grind mine up like baby food.

After the meal, I cleaned up, allowing Naltort to help but banishing Tarmant to the couch to rest. I'd noticed that despite a warm (to her, scalding to me) shower, she was still a bit stiff. After the food was put away and the washing-up completed, I moved to the couch, pulled Tarmant into my lap, and waved Naltort to a seat.

"Now, since I am an ignorant Earther, tell me what happened last night that shouldn't have, what didn't happen that should have, and what we do about each. I also need to know what we need to do to register ourselves as bonded. We should also figure out what we're going to do about living quarters."

Tarmant snuggled in and sniffed deeply at my neck, then began to speak.

"The most significant violation of custom is Naltort's bonding to me. Non-drones were forbidden to mate or have sex with drones and vice versa. I love him dearly, but in having sexual relations with him, I have caused him to bond with me. Should I die, he would suffer a great loss, possibly too much loss to survive himself.

"In contrast, because I am a drone, I could in theory decide to leave him to pursue another lover. Had he mated with a Beta, they would each be bound to the other, and there would be no risk of abandonment. This lack of mutual dependency is deemed to be unfair and unacceptable, hence the ban."

She turned to Naltort and said, "I speak of theory, but in fact, I can no more imagine leaving you than I can imagine leaving our lord. He is part of me now, and so are you. My body has accepted him as my lord, and my soul has accepted you as my mate."

Naltort spoke next, hesitating slightly while gathering his nerve. I reached to pat his leg in support, and he nodded gratefully before continuing.

"A thing that should have happened last night, but did not, is that I should have impregnated Tarmant. Since puberty, I have been maintaining a fertile egg within my ejaculatory chamber. When I entered Tarmant, and reached orgasm, that egg should have entered her and been fertilized by her sperm." He paused, seeming to be embarrassed.

"Instead," Tarmant said, picking up where he was too uncomfortable to continue, "his first egg went down my throat. We were sitting around discussing sex, and I mentioned that we of Phoenix are trained in sensuality starting a few years before our expected puberty, even though it is generally hoped it will be years before we are able to put that training to use.

"I claimed that despite never having done it before, I would be able to give a 'killer blow-job' to my new lord, when he took me as his, and you challenged me to prove it. Apparently I was successful, because you said to Naltort that he should try it. He began to demur, when you ordered me to do it. We must have already been thinking of you as our lord, because he exposed himself to me, and I began to stimulate him as you had commanded.

"The sight must have stimulated you further, because I soon felt you touching me in my most private places, exploring my openings with your fingers. Before long I was naked and exposed, and you were pressing something into me, something that fulfilled the same purpose as Naltort's native lubricants.

"First your finger took me from the front. You either knew or discovered that you would never be able to introduce your manhood into that passage, so you shifted your attentions to my rear. I concentrated on pleasing Naltort as best I could, and you encouraged me to continue to do so. When I felt you press against my anus, I moaned in pleasure, and Naltort came into my throat."

Naltort was back in control again, "Despite it being against custom, it was most likely the best thing that could have happened. Human semen has the effect of encouraging twining of just-fertilized Craxill eggs, and if I had impregnated Tarmant last night, while her cloaca was full of your sperm and semen, she would most likely be carrying twins, or even quadruplets. And there is no way we could support that many children at this time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.