Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 50

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Our trek to Jacksville was long and boring for most of us. I'm sure it wasn't so boring for the former guards who were used to sitting on their asses most of the day. It was nearly as much work swinging lashes to keep them trotting as the actual trotting itself. The now-captive guards were worn out by the time the procession made it up the lane to the ranch.

It was apparent that not all the captives were done in over the trip since many of them had enough energy left for bitching -- especially about the accommodations.

"Don't worry," said Conroe, "As soon as we have your trials tomorrow and we get your foreheads branded we'll go ahead and get started on your indentured servitude. Why in thirty years you'll all be free men again."

This little announcement didn't cheer them up. Neither did the work they had to do yet. We had them all drive their own tie-down stake deep into the ground and then we let them spread their blankets. We fed them while Conroe sent men to check the stakes and make sure they were all fully secured.

After they'd finished eating we had them all lie on their bedding and then we chained both their hands to their respective stakes. Of course the only pastime left to them was bitching over their fate, but Conroe warned them about making too much noise.

"You can piss and moan all you want to, but make sure you don't make so much noise you disturb the sleep of the decent folk around here. If you do I'll get up, bring a few men, and we'll tie the noisemakers over the stable fencing and start doling out lashes. You will not be amused if we do."

I was proud of Conroe and in actual fact he was helping the captives out. He was letting them know this was a no-bullshit operation. They were fairly caught now and they were going to do as we said or they were going to be beaten, early and often. They'd been allowed to run free up until now, but they had fucked all that up when they went to work for slavers. The next few years, for all of them, would be spent making amends for bad behavior.

I think the captives were all a little surprised the next morning with the early breakfast. They were even more surprised to find this was judgment day.

The word had gone out in town the night before and there were nearly two hundred people who had come to watch the trials and the potential hangings. Things went as expected for the first few anyway.

The inside men, those who had been living inside the house, were all found guilty of slaving and of managing a slaving operation. Six of them got the noose and the others got thirty years and a brand. Since we had so many spectators we stopped the trials then and took care of the hanging and branding.

It was nearly noon by the time those formalities were over and after a quick meal we were down to only ten onlookers for the other trials. Bill was more patient with the remainder and all of them, except for two with smart mouths, got only ten years of indentured servitude and no brand. The two who were mouthy got twenty years for their trouble and instead of a brand on their forehead Bill had it applied to their ass cheeks. It seemed to do their loud mouth ways a world of good.

Of all my time in Chaos I hated the trial days the most. There was no action to it, and even though I realized they were necessary I still hated taking part. At least supper was coming up and my spirits rallied while I was eating.

Terlita and I retired shortly after supper. We had both been tired the night before, but I could tell she had recovered with only the one day of rest. What the hell? She was a Damsel, she had been rescued, and now she was ready for some slap and tickle.

My first move was to throw water on her fire by telling her if she became pregnant she would have to stay on Chaos from now on. Of course she was naked by this time and her fat wobbling titties and womanly hips and buns had me aroused so I did mention the safe way we could engage in sexual congress -- with my dick up her ass.

She didn't seem very enthusiastic at first, but with us both naked and under the covers wiggling and squirming against each other she allowed she might just try it one time to see what it was like.

After getting her as hot as possible with tongue work and titty teasing I slicked up her back door with lard and slid the meat to her as gently as possible. I also made sure to put a hand in her bush to tickle and tease her button while I was pounding against her backside and by the time she blasted off I knew I had a convert on my hands. It turned out Terlita loved a big dick up her backside.

I was actually surprised at how she took to butt-fucking. We stayed around the ranch for a week with me going over things with Bill, Ben, and George. Terlita never complained over the delay. She was sweet as sugar all day long and she was a demon in bed for most of the night, even if she did her best work with her face to the mattress or her mouth around my dick.

With things all settled down and all my talks with Bill, Ben, and Conroe all tidied up I decided I would leave for Crossroads the next morning. I also decided to make a visit to the Hero's Whorehouse that afternoon. After a good lunch I went to the big barn and Ben had my new favorite horse saddled for me.

My whorehouse looked different when I reached it. It was easy to see the carpenters had been busily at work. There was a new wide front porch on the front of the building and I was delighted to see most of the girls out taking the afternoon air. I was even happier to see what they were almost wearing, and it wasn't much. Even the madam, Gloria, was with the skimpy and see through outfit program and I nearly gulped when I saw for real just how big her titties and especially her nipples were.

"It's good to see my girls out taking some air," I said, as I tied Roach to the hitching rail and walked up onto the porch.

When they noticed who it was all the girls, except one, bounced up to greet me. It made their titties shake up a caution and I was quick to notice there wasn't a panty covering a single bush. Gloria called the shy one over and introduced me to Linda, their newest helper.

"Linda is still a little shy and she isn't really working yet. She's a virgin and I've got an auction going on for her first visitor."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.