Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 41

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Now that we were set for entertainment for the women I relaxed into slovenly habits. I gave my three a royal fucking every night and then I rousted them out early in the morning for riding lessons and other treats. Terri also wanted to do some more practicing with her bow and her throwing knives and once Mary saw them she had to have a set. I took them all on another shopping trip to San Antone and we went to Amos' shop where he built Mary a dual-knife holster for behind her neck.

It took a lot of driving around and we looked through a lot of pawnshops before we found suitable knives for her harness, but she was happy with what we found and as soon as we were back to the house she went out and tried them. She wasn't very good at first, but with Terri and me helping her she gained ground quickly.

Kathy settled into horse riding and she quickly came to love it. She claimed simply riding a horse for the fun of it was a lot different than needing to saddle a horse to get her somewhere. Well hell, I could have told her that to start with, but I didn't mention the fact after she voiced her discovery.

"When I saddle up I'm doing it for pleasure and not because I need to get somewhere. It makes a lot of difference," she said, and I think Mary and Terri took up her attitude after a while because before I knew it they were all spending a lot of their time riding. Well, why not? I had bought the best horses I could find for exactly that and I was at least glad they were getting some use out of them.

We had a merry old time for about five weeks until I decided it was time to go on another adventure. Of course all this did was to let me know I had knocked up every woman on the place except Glenda, and I was pretty sure Cowboy Jack had her well along the way there. The best thing was all of them were thrilled to be great with child. It left me to face the music though since I'd have to go to Crossroads on my own if I wanted to have an adventure.

Well, it wasn't exactly on my own though since I'd have the eight Hero Companion young milch cows tagging along. Or at least it was what I intended at first. Cowboy Jack had to burst my bubble and he did it with a question.

"Say, how is it going to help you to take the calves to Chaos? The horses you've taken haven't gained a minute of age. What are you going to do with eight calves that stay calves for years on end?" he asked, and it stumped me right away.

He was right of course, or at least our experiments showed that he was. I didn't get any older while I was in Crossroads or on Chaos. Joe Bob hadn't either and neither had Blacky. As far as we could determine we only aged the fifteen minutes we spent there in Earth time and that was so short a time as to be untrackable as far as our actual physical age went.

I finally decided the calves were a bust and spent a couple of days getting the producing cows trained to behave under halter and also the bull. He would have to do his best to improve the native milch cows until the eight calves were a couple of years old. Of course the two producing cows could go along and increase the milk supply while they were there and thankfully the bull was a young one so he would be more easily handled.

Terri, Mary, and Kathy all gave me a serious goodbye kissing and Kathy told me to say hello to the other Caretakers from her if I ran into any of them. They were good sports about it too and even helped Cowboy Jack and me herd the cows and bull into the portal and through it.

I wasn't sure what to do when I arrived and the cows and bull sure as hell weren't. I shut them up in the entrance hall and walked on into the apartment. I got things straight with the machinery right away by telling it Kathy wasn't here for this trip and it would have to settle for orders from me. At least it fixed and delivered a meal right away. I was sitting at the table eating it when a great looking older woman appeared.

"I'm Hero Greeter JoAnn," she said, and I stood up and swept her into my arms, giving her a sound kiss.

"I'm Hero Jack, JoAnn, greet me," I said, and kissed her again.

"But how did you get a meal without a Caretaker?" she asked.

"I told the machinery that Kathy, my former Caretaker, wasn't able to attend this time and warned it if I didn't get service I'd be working on the machinery myself," I said.

"Oh. I see. You declared an emergency," she said, and seemed satisfied.

"Not in so many words, but I'm sure the machinery thought it would get to be an emergency quickly if I started working on it."

"I see. And you already have a Caretaker?"

"Yes, I've had my first one for quite a while, but she's stuck on Earth currently. Would you like to talk with her?" I asked.

"Yes please. Let me talk to her," she said, so I picked her up into my arms, walked toward the portal, and sent her through it.

I figured she'd be gone for a while so I ordered some strawberry shortcake with plenty of strawberries and plenty of whipped cream and sat down to polish it off.

JoAnn came back within thirty minutes and she seemed none the worse for wear, but she did have a disapproving look on her face,

"You have done a major transgression and I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to The Powers that Be," she said.

"Might as well go straight to the top and speak to Mistress Eva about it," I said, and she looked like she was about to shit after I dropped that name.

"Have you met Mistress Eva?" she asked.

"Of course. Who do you think told me my Caretaker and the Damsels could go to Earth with me. Now, I don't want to be rude, but you need to get to doing your job. I came for an adventure and I need a Caretaker to get started that way. Isn't your job to see that I have a Caretaker?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course, but this is irregular."

"You don't know the half of it, JoAnn. I think you had better call Mistress Eva and have her come straighten you out," I said.

She finally gave in and called for Mistress Eva. I was surprised that she showed up within five minutes, but I wasn't missing my chance this time. I pulled her into my arms as soon as she showed and I found out Cassandra women were basically the same once you had them in your arms. The deeper I kissed her the tighter she held on.

"What seems to be the problem, JoAnn?" Mistress Eva asked, after I turned her loose.

"Well, he already has a Caretaker, but he has her stuck on Earth and she is pregnant," JoAnn said, and she was trying to sound huffy about it.

"You do know what the object of the game is don't you JoAnn?" Mistress Eva asked her.

"Why I certainly do. It is to rebuild the population on Cassandra with the offspring of the Heroes," she said.

"And you did look up his records to make sure he was a Hero, didn't you?"

"Oh yes, and apparently he is a most resourceful Hero at that. In fact he has never failed to return with the Damsel he was sent after and once he even brought back three Damsels at one time," she said.

"If I'm not mistaken he brought back one of the long lost Damsels on his last adventure," Mistress Eva said.

"Oh. It wasn't in his file. Neither was the cattle he brought this time," she said.

"I'll admit Hero Jack takes every leeway with the Hero Companion rule. But, as he recently informed us, the rules are the rules and we tamper with them at our peril. Speaking of which how are we doing on our timetable for acquiring his new Caretaker?"

"Oh, I'm afraid that slipped my mind. We seem to be half an hour past time," JoAnn said.

"I see. I guess we are stuck with the duty until arrangements can be made," Mistress Eva said.

"Oh my. I never expected this to happen," JoAnn said, and then she started disrobing and was joined by Mistress Eva in seconds.

"I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am, Hero Jack, for delaying you on your mission. Why don't you come into the bedroom and let us try and make it up to you," JoAnn said and I followed her magnificent ass as she headed that way. I was following Mistress Eva and her spectacular ass too.

Hell, if this was the reward for delaying tactics I was going to try using them more often. I was neck deep in pussy in minutes and the restoratives were coming hot and heavy for a while there. I took a little break after I did my third tour on Mistress Eva and lay back and let them provide a restorative for me.

"My goodness. I never knew getting behind in my work would lead to someone else getting my behind in the meantime. I'm sure my performance will suffer over this," JoAnn said, and giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.