Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next morning, Terri was amazed when Kathy just called for breakfast and it appeared on the table. She did get me alone after we ate and asked why I was still only doing her back door, and I had to explain about the Damsel and what would happen when she came up pregnant.

"You see, dearest. Kathy is protected against pregnancy, but I'm afraid you aren't. It would cause all sorts of confusion if you got pregnant and had to leave. I wouldn't be able to go with you and they would take you somewhere I couldn't follow. We'll have plenty of time for the real thing after I get you to Earth.

"Oh, isn't this Earth?" she asked.

"No, it isn't. This is Crossroads. It's the only way to get from Earth to Chaos or back again and I have my duty to the Damsel Kitna to finish before we can leave. That duty includes getting her pregnant. I promise you will get the traditional treatment when we get to earth. Just try to enjoy your time here until we leave," I said, and she promised she would.

She had a mischievous streak in her though and I noticed she outdid herself yelling and screaming while I was giving her the treatment. She drastically increased the temperature of both Kitna and Kathy. They worked me hard on into the night and without the restoratives I'd have been toast.

Terri also learned to order restoratives on her own, while I still couldn't. Oh, I could get service when none of them were around, but I had to threaten the machinery every time to do it. Apparently all it took was a female voice though because Kitna, Terri, and of course Kathy could order at will and receive prompt service. Oh well, life had its little ups and downs.

Terri kept up her loud moaning and groaning during sex and it got Kathy and Kitna boiling every time. She seemed to revel in it, and hell, it wasn't hurting my feelings. I did notice that after a session with all three of them Kathy was the most worn out of all, but she lapped it up like cream.

One morning Kathy let it slip about me needing someone on earth to practice my sword work with and before you know it Terri was asking her about it. In no time they were off in one of the practice rooms going at it with fencing foils. They soon graduated to wooden swords and after about a week they had me in there with them, both of them attacking me at once.

It sure as hell was an experience, but I thought it helped and we continued for as long as we stayed.

Of course I could count the days as well as anyone, and when I knew time was drawing near I started making a point of getting up early in the morning and making sure both Terri and I were dressed. I also spent more time with Kitna with cuddling and other romantic stuff. Hell, I wanted her to miss me when I was gone.

She showed up caught on the thirty-fourth day and we had a tearful goodbye just before she announced it. Terri was dressed of course and we had time to give Kathy a hug and a kiss before I made sure Terri had the ring on and launched her out the door with me.

Cowboy Jack was surprised and Glenda was too when Terri arrived with me and Terri was a little bit surprised herself. I introduced them all, and soon enough Glenda was showing Terri how to cook Earth style, as if she'd ever get a chance to with Cowboy Jack around.

Cowboy Jack was more indulgent with Terri than he'd been with the other females though, and he actually let her cook when she wanted to. He did hang around and kibitz while she was at it, but she took it well and she treated Cowboy Jack like an old master who was teaching a young pupil.

She wasn't learning French Cuisine or anything, but he had her on the straight and narrow with cowboy cooking almost right away. She even scratched out a place outside for outdoor cooking and she often cooked there. Hell, Cowboy Jack loved it and he egged her on after a while.

Cooking wasn't all she wanted to learn either. She had me out with the wooden swords almost every day and she was delighted when she realized we could ride the horses out back. She even cosied up to Amos when he came around and got him to make her a saddle just to fit her. Almost before I knew it she was packing one of the plastic fantastic bows off on small hunting trips in the surrounding woodlands. She was very excited the day she came home dragging a travois behind Blacky with two big javalinas on it.

I was afraid I knew what she was working up to, but I didn't mention it. Sure enough the next time I started hinting about going off on an adventure Terri started getting ready to go along.

"Are you sure you want to chance it?" I asked.

"What chance am I taking? I've read the rules for a Hero Companion and it's what I'll be. You need someone to go with you to cook for and take care of you, and besides, when I go this time you can do it to me in the same bed with Mary. I can't even imagine how much fun we'll have with the Damsel after you rescue her," she said, and how could I argue over that.

"You know you can't try to protect me while you're on Chaos don't you?" I asked.

"Of course, but then again, if a Chaos man is slipping around trying to attack you how can I tell for sure he won't attack me too? I'm afraid I'll have to kill them if they come sneaking around and we can let the portal sort things out."

I couldn't argue that point with her either. All I could do was make sure I didn't send her into any danger on purpose and just see what she did. I will admit she had been diligent working with the wooden swords and she was my equal with the plastic fantastic already. The only thing that worried me was her lack of weapons. Oh, I had plenty of bows and carbon fibre arrows still in my bank boxes, so there was no worry there. I didn't have a decent sword for her though and really not even a good knife. We'd have to try to pick up something suitable when we arrived.

To say Kathy was surprised to see her back was an understatement, and Terri egged it on to the max. She pulled Kathy into an embrace when we showed up and she planted a scorching kiss on her, all the while fondling her ass as if I were going to make her stop any second. Not me! I was getting plenty of mileage out of seeing Terri's new aggressive sexuality, and from the way Kathy blushed and panted I knew she was too. We dispensed with the pleasantries and went directly to the bedroom where Terri practically took over.

She had Kathy naked and pinned to the bed almost at once and when she moved her mouth over Kathy's pussy she practically devoured it. I noticed she was giving her rosebud a good sawing with her fingers the whole time. She called out to the ceiling for a lubricant and smeared it between Kathy's buns right away.

"Now, give her a good butt-fucking to get her motor running. I'll take care of the business up front while you do it to her good," Terri said, to me, and who was I to argue.

Kathy was besotted with sexual satiation before long, and all she could do was lie there and pant when Terri climbed aboard for a good Cowgirl Style ride. She even waved her hand around like a rodeo rider and yelled Yee Haw a couple of times when it got really good to her.

Amazingly Terri took over seeing to Kathy and I both. After we had our wind back from the sex she took Kathy into the shower and washed her tenderly, dried her off, and called for a robe for her to wear. She even ordered the food, and she threw me a curve at first.

I don't know where she'd heard the rumor, probably from Cowboy Jack, but I couldn't be sure. At any rate she called for two-dozen oysters on the half shell for me as an appetizer before she coaxed the biggest New York Strip I'd ever seen out of the equipment. She even instructed the Crossroads kitchen to leave it pink on the inside and she told it to make sure it stayed hot during the whole meal.

I ate like a pig and I practically destroyed the large onion rings she ordered as a side for me. I sat there gobbling up onion rings with catsup all over them and stuffing that pink beef down my gullet until I couldn't hold any more. She had that Crossroads kitchen humming and even the little bit of gristle on the piece of meat tasted delicious when I chowed down on it. To me it's how you know you've found a good steak cook - when they can even make the gristle taste good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.