Cade - Cover

Cade

Copyright© 2009 by Jujubees

Chapter 9: A Little Discipline

The house was livable now and they didn't have to work on it all the time, so they had some free time on their hands. Callie wanted sex every night, but Cade still wasn't interested. She became angry about his rejection and in retaliation she stopped doing the housework and cooking. If he was going to be cold and indifferent to her, then she didn't see why she needed to be his slave.

"What's going on Callie?" Cade asked in annoyance. It had been a few days since their meeting with Ashley's teacher and the house was becoming a disaster.

"Nothing," Callie said.

Cade worked hard every day and he didn't enjoy coming home to a filthy house and no dinner. No wonder his stepfather Seth was the way he was. It was much easier to strike out at people than be patient with them. "Where's my supper?"

"I'm not going to cook any," Callie informed him. "I don't see why I should."

Jessica and Harley were running around the house causing a commotion. Cade warned them, "Stop running around!" and both children abruptly stopped.

Cade felt he was losing control of everything. "You kids go out to the garage," he commanded. "I want to talk to your mother alone."

All three children abruptly put their coats on and headed out to the garage. When the children were gone, Callie turned toward Cade, annoyed that he had sent the children away. "Why did you make them leave? Are you going to whip me?" She challenged.

Cade wanted to slap her because of the intense frustration he felt. Things had been building for awhile. "I told you that I expected you to do your part by cooking dinner and cleaning the house," he eyed the kitchen full of dirty dishes and felt his empty stomach rumble.

"I'm sick of this Cade," she quipped.

"And you think I'm not?" He asked in disbelief. "You think I enjoy working my ass off every day and coming home to a dirty house and realizing after all my hard work, we still have nothing?"

Callie lit a cigarette, "I don't know if you're sick of it or not since you never bother to tell me what you're thinking. It seems to me you would as soon shoot me as look at me. You never want sex."

"Poor pitiful you," Cade said bitterly. "It all comes down to you. I won't have sex with you; so you feel sorry for yourself. Well enough is enough. I'm tired of this."

"You probably can't even get it up!" Callie said bitterly, "What kind of man are you? Why should I listen to you?"

Cade was furious at her words. "You've been asking for it and now you're going to get it; bend over the table."

There was no way she was going to bend over the table for another strapping, but Cade wasn't in the mood to argue with her. He grabbed her by the arm, led her to the table, and pushed her over it. "We're done with this discussion; I told you what would happen if you didn't do your part." He stomped over and grabbed the razor strop from the shelf in the pantry.

"No Cade," she pleaded.

"Pull down your pants," he commanded.

She lay bent over the table and realized he was going to punish her. She slowly began to push her pants and panties down. She was fully aware of what he was capable of doing to her and she knew it would only be worse if she didn't comply. "I don't want a whipping," she lamented.

"Then get your shit together," he said and he brought the strap down hard across her bare bottom. THWACK! "I told you what your responsibilities were. If you live here with me, you will do your part and you aren't going to talk to me like that, do you understand?"

As he continued to strap her bottom, Callie sobbed and the wicked red welts began to appear. She was glad in a way that she was crying because she needed the release. By the time he finished strapping her, her backside was covered from top to bottom with red welts. She reached back and felt her burning bottom. Every lick of the strap had stung horribly. He had whipped her at least twenty times. "I'm sick of your bullshit Callie."

The tears wouldn't stop flowing. "I-I hate it when you do this to me!" She screamed loudly.

Cade looked at her bottom and saw how red and swollen it was. He had hit her hard. The razor strop hurt a lot, he could tell. It was much worse than a belt because of how thick it was. He had left deep bruises and welts on her. He put the strap back in the pantry and then walked over and helped her stand up. "I hate whipping you, but I'm tired of you complaining and slacking off on your responsibilities. You're a mother and a wife; so act like it."

The tears streamed down her face as she pulled up her jeans. Her bottom was on fire and she rubbed it vigorously. "You're always whipping me, but you never lay a hand on any of those kids," she sobbed, "something ain't right about that."

He put his arms around her and hugged her. He was able to hold her and hug her much easier now. He had very seldom hugged her before he went away to prison. He had a lot of sex with her back then. But very seldom did he ever hug her. Now he held her often, but didn't have sex with her. "I'm sorry Callie, but you left me no choice. You're going to keep cooking dinner and doing the housework. I want us to make a good life together and I told you what would happen if you didn't do your part. As for the kids, when they deserve a licking I'll give them one, but so far I haven't felt they've needed it."

"Ashley won't do her homework and neither will Harley," Callie sobbed and she felt as though she were telling on them. "I'm sick of this Cade. Why can't we ever do anything fun?" she sobbed.

Cade realized they had been working very hard for a long time without a break and it was no wonder they were so drained. He didn't like hearing that Ashley and Harley weren't doing their schoolwork, especially Ashley. "I'll talk to the kids about doing their homework."

Callie nodded as she clung to him. Finally, he released her and she began moving about the kitchen with her sore bottom, clearing away the dishes so she could make dinner. Callie was not a great cook; but she was improving.

He watched her work. "There's been so much going on that I haven't set up a doctor's appointment for you; but I'm going to do that tomorrow. You need to be on birth control."

"Yeah just in case you ever decide to fuck me again," she said angrily and then she reached up and wiped her tears with the back of her hand and grabbed a cigarette. He grabbed a cigarette too and then he called the kids to come back inside from the garage. They were shivering from the cold.

"Why did you make us go out there?" Jessica demanded in a pouty voice. "It's cold."

Cade smirked, "Because sometimes I need to talk with your mommy alone." Callie had red rimmed eyes and she was sniffing and crying and seemed a lot more docile. The kids noticed these things.

Cade told Jessica to help her mother clean up the kitchen and then he turned and looked at Ashley and Harley, "Go in the living room," he said.

Both kids stiffened and slowly walked inside the living room and sat down on the couch. "Your mother tells me you're not doing your school work."

Harley blushed, "Yes I am." It was a lie, but he couldn't help himself.

Ashley looked down nervously, she had a feeling she was about to find out what a whipping from her father felt like. She knew what a whipping from Seth was like, but she had yet to have her father whip her.

"Go in the kitchen and get the razor strop Harley," Cade said.

Harley stood up and slowly walked into the kitchen and got the strop from the shelf of the pantry. It was one of the longest walks he had ever taken. He was pretty sure his father was about to tan his backside and he doubted he would be able to sit down for a week. He reluctantly handed the strap to his dad. "I did my homework," he said nervously.

"Ashley," Cade said and he looked down into her eyes, "Have you been doing the makeup work your teacher sent home?"

Ashley blushed and her eyes filled with tears. "I-I tried to do it, b-but I c-can't concentrate." She had good intentions of working on the homework her teacher had sent home, but it was no fun, and she had stopped doing it. She had given up.

Cade realized she was not used to doing school work and that was part of the problem. "What about you Harley?" Cade asked. "Your mother says you are not doing your school work either, but you say you are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.