The Kindness of Strangers - Cover

The Kindness of Strangers

Copyright© 2009 by Paige Turner

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a rather down beat story. The ninth Tony and Nancy Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"Will you sleep with me tonight?"

"Sure."

She cocked her head and smiled suddenly. "This is the first time I ever came out and asked a guy to sleep with me, just like that."

"Cool. Maybe you ... no, someday, when you want to have pictures taken of yourself, let me know."

"Well, I don't know." She said coyly. "Are you any good?"

"Yeah. Or are you asking if I can lick my eyebrows?"

She giggled. "I was wondering if you were a good photographer?"

"Good enough to make a living at it."

"But are you really good?"

"Yeah, I am." I twisted around on the couch but it was too dark to see the pictures on the wall in the dining room. "Remind me to show you the ones I took in the other room after we get up."

"You know, I thought that there would be more, I don't know. Fireworks or something, the first time I mustered up the nerve to come out and just ask guy to sleep with me. It took a lot of nerve for me to do that, you know. Just come out and say it, that took a lot of nerve for me to do."

"I kind of got that." I was leaning back against the other end of the couch and tipped my foot so that my toes hit her in the side below her breasts. "I am just too drunk to do you much good right now, and I wasn't sure if you meant just sleep, or, you know, like messing around sexually."

"Messing around sexually?" She found my euphemism funny for some reason.

"Well, yeah, it's like water melon. If it's not messy, is it really sex?"

She broke a real laugh, and then nudged me in the hip with her toe. "I mean like us having sex together. I just don't want to be alone tonight."

"We don't have to have sex to sleep together," I said. "We can just, you know, sleep." She smiled at me, one of those mysterious women smiles I wasn't sure about.

"Telling a woman that you can just go to sleep when you climb into bed with her for the first time isn't exactly flattering."

"I'm about to walk into one, aren't I?"

"Maybe." She smiled and shut up.

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight either. But I don't think I would be much good in my present condition."

"Connie said she could just ask you and you were always up for some sex."

"Yeah, well, it's been one of those days," I said, wondering why she had come out and propositioned me like that. I hadn't picked up much interest from her before this, and I wasn't really picking up a lot of lust coming off of her now.

"You mean you don't think you can get it up?"

"No, it's just that I wouldn't be able to put much energy into it."

"If you could, ah, hell." She blew out her breath and shut up and looked over at the fire.

"You sounded like you were going to ask something, then chickened out."

"Yeah, I did." She said with some irritation. "I don't know how to ask for things, sometimes."

"Well, don't chicken out now," I said, "You were doing fine with being brazen a minute ago."

She gave me a flash of smile. "I'd like to go to bed."

"Sure."

We managed to get off the couch, with some laughing and giggling at our inebriated state, then headed up the stairway to Bill and Connie's bedroom. We felt the booze we'd been putting away a lot more on the way up the stairs, and it had taken a few bounces off the wall before we got to the bedroom. We staggered over to the bed and then sat down on it, but it was more of a controlled crash than just sitting down.

"God, I'm plastered." I said.

"Yeah, me, too."

We sat side by side on the bed, thinking whatever thoughts we had in our minds and looking at each other owlishly. She giggled nervously. "I hope you don't think I'm a slut."

"Babe, I have no idea what kind of woman you are, but thinking you're a slut? Nah." I waved my hand while I tried to think of how to put it.

"Thanks." She shivered. "I, well, uh," she stumbled over what she was trying to express. "I don't sleep around; my ex was the one that was the one that strayed. I still can't believe I just asked you to sleep with me."

"Having second thoughts?" She looked at me and I could see that she was having second thoughts. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I just need to hold someone for a while, y'know?" She nodded. Yeah, she knew.

She drew in a breath and sat up a bit and took the zipper on her jumpsuit and looked at me. "You certainly seem different that the way Connie described you."

"Oh?"

She just nodded and then pulled the zipper down. I glanced at her chest automatically and she caught me at it and blushed. "Uh, can you look away for just a second? I'm feeling shy for some reason."

"Sure. I gotta pee anyway." I made a supreme effort and got up to use the bathroom just off the bedroom. I saw Bill's robe on a hook and took off my clothes and put it on after I'd finished and undressed.

She was waiting for me outside the bathroom door when I opened it, still wearing the jumpsuit. I let her past me and staggered over to turn on a bedside table lamp and turned off the overhead light, then slipped under the covers. I was on my side, on the far side of the bed from the bathroom door when she came out and I didn't look at her as she hurriedly scampered under the covers. She kept her hands to herself, but moved over to me and I put my arm automatically around her shoulder and she snuggled in. She whispered something into my chest that I didn't catch.

"What?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For sleeping with me tonight and not making me feel like, you know."

"Like a scarlet woman?" I asked, and she giggled, so I knew she had heard the gentle mocking I was doing. "There's nothing bad about what we're doing." I shifted a little and she pulled back a bit so she could see my face. "Besides, you're cuddly and I really needed someone to be with tonight."

She looked at me seriously, as only someone who is quite drunk can. "Yeah, I needed someone to be with myself. This is the first time I haven't had the kids around the house at this time of year and it's, you know."

"Lonely."

"Yeah." She moved a hand under my arm and put it on my side. We looked at each other for a while, both of us in bed with an almost stranger, both of us having a strong desire to be held and to hold. She smiled wryly.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, Connie and I confided in each other." She moved her hand on me and idly played with my chest hair. Her smile widened. "She said that being in bed with you was pretty exciting. Wonder what she would say if she could see us now?" I shrugged. "I haven't been with anyone since my divorce and that was a year ago. Sometimes I'd fantasize about what it would be like the next time I got into bed with a man." She drew in a breath and I pulled her a bit closer and wormed my lower arm up under her head for a pillow and stroked her back. She searched my face for a moment or two. "Okay if I ask you? You don't have to, of course, but..."

"Sure. What is it?" She gave my face a long look.

"It might sound kinky, so don't go taking it the wrong way, okay?" Her hand stroked my chest in an absentminded way.

"Go ahead and ask. If Connie's been telling you stories, you probably know that I don't embarrass too much, so go ahead."

"Well, I want to talk to you about some stuff, but," she laughed nervously, "I don't feel like I know you well enough. Silly, isn't it?"

"No, not really. You probably know a hell of a lot more about me than I do about you." She nodded. "So. Go ahead and talk."

She eyed me seriously for a moment, checking the vibe to see if it felt okay to proceed.

"Listen, this is really odd, and I don't know how your going to react and I just am going to go ahead and ask, okay?" I nodded. "Okay, here goes. Would you think it too kinky of me if I asked you to just put your penis in me?" She was blushing, but I nodded. "I just used to talk to my ex about sex stuff sometimes when we were making love and I could be honest when we were like that."

"Okay." She relaxed a bit, once I said that. I had gotten half hard when she got into bed and cuddled up to me. "You want to be on top or the bottom?"

"The bottom, please."

"Okay." She slipped her hand down to my dick.

"Oh." She said softly as she felt me. I got harder as she explored my length. "Oh, my."

"Yeah."

"Put it in me, okay?"

"Sure. You ready?"

"Yeah." She rolled over on her back, still holding me and I awkwardly got between her legs and let her position me against her wiry hairs. "Just put it in."

I pressed against her still dry pussy and she stroked my dick up and down against herself a moment and I could feel the moisture and she reached around with her other hand and pulled me against her. I felt the head slip into the sweet folds and she moved her hips around and pulled me some more until the head slipped inside of her. "OH!" she said. "Hold it there a second!" I made an agreement sound and she stoked my dick like she was jacking me off, pulling it around and making herself wetter while I hovered above her. "Ah, that feels nice."

She jacked me off for a few minutes and I could feel her getting wetter and heard her starting to breath a bit more deeply. "Yeah," she murmured to herself. I let her stoke me and she raised her hips up and down as she worked on my dick with her hand. "Yeah," she said again and I moved up a little bit and she got it where it was doing a bit more good. "Oh, yeah," she said again breathily, "Put it all the way in." I moved slightly so I could get a better angle and started to make little thrusts against her warmth, but her hand on my butt clenched and she pulled me deeper into her and it slowly sank deeper in while she bit her lower lip and scrunched up her face in concentration. The dryness of my dick made it hard to penetrate her, but I had an idea of what she wanted and just kept slowly pushing into her until she had me deeply seated inside of her. "Ohh," she moaned. "Connie was right." She opened her eyes as I eased my weight onto her, taking most of it off by the way I had myself braced on my elbows.

"About what?"

"She said you were good." I snorted. She gave me a quick smile, knowing that this wasn't any earthshaking sex we were having here. "Good people, I mean."

"Thanks," I said. She wrapped her hands around my waist.

"You mind if we just stay like this for a while?"

"No, long as you're comfortable."

"It feels good, having a dick inside me again." I nodded. "I miss having someone to cuddle with most." I nodded again. "And this way, I feel like I can talk to you about stuff that I normally wouldn't."

"Well, it's a hell of a way to start a conversation." I grinned, to show her I was kidding. She smiled back with a kind of naughty look on her face.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?" She looked up at me and smiled again. "I wish that all of this sex stuff was this easy."

"Sometimes it is."

She nodded. "That's what Connie said to me, but I never understood it. Up until now, I guess." She idly stroked my back while she was saying that. "She said you were easy to be with."

"All some good looking woman has to do is say, 'you want to sleep with me' and I'm pretty easy." She giggled and I moved a little bit inside of her to punctuate my joke. "I'm one of the easiest lays in Marin." I said, rubbing up tight against the top of her pussy. She moved around on my dick. I was very drunk, but it was still odd, being in bed, being inside this woman who knew my friends and who had her own loneliness to contend with in her life. It briefly crossed my mind that I hadn't even kissed her.

"Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to be easy." She stopped moving under me and I shifted around so that I was a little better balanced on my elbows and more comfortable. "I didn't mess around much before I got married, and I was always a 'good girl', you know?" I nodded. "I kind of feel like I missed out on a lot." She said reflectively. I nodded. "Connie wasn't like that, and she'd tell me stuff you guys did." She looked at me to find out how I was taking being talked about. "She was pretty cool about the adventures you guys had." She giggled.

"How did the two of you get into talking about me?"

"Oh, remember how I was talking about Donnie and Misty and Darlene?" I nodded. "I told her about that, but I didn't tell her about who it was, just that I had walked in on them and what was going on." She looked kind of pensive for a moment.

"That must have been an odd conversation." I remarked.

"Yeah. I ran into her at the bank that day and she could see something was bothering me. We went to a restaurant and had a very interesting conversation. I didn't tell her who it was they were with."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. She's a very cool person to talk to, you know? And I really needed someone to talk to right then."

"So what kind of advice did she give you?"

"Mostly to leave it alone. And make sure and tell them not to have unprotected sex."

"Like we're doing?" She looked startled. "I get checked up every six months or so, so relax. I should have brought some rubbers with me, but I just wasn't planning on something like this happening."

"But I'm not on birth control!"

"I've had a vasectomy." She relaxed under me.

"Shit, now I feel really stupid."

"I had the last check up two weeks ago and I haven't been with anyone but Nancy in that time. And yeah, it is stupid that I didn't think of it either."

She blew out her breath. "Do as I say, not as I do." She mumbled.

"Yeah, that about covers it." I agreed. "You want me to stop?"

"No, but I feel really dumb."

"Yeah. So what happened with Connie?"

"Well, we wound up sitting in her truck with coffee and I told her about what had happened and she gave me some good advice about how to deal with the kids. She told me," and she stopped.

"Don't stop now, it's just getting good."

"Well, you know she fooled around with her brother when she was a kid?"

"Yeah. She and Nancy compared notes one time with me there."

"You ever fool around with your sister?" She asked.

"I was an only child."

"Me, too."

"So the incest thing really bugged you?" I asked neutrally.

"Yeah," she admitted. "I just didn't know what to do about it."

"What did Connie tell you?"

She chuckled. "That they were just 'going through a phase.'"

"Some phase."

"Yeah." She was silent a moment, thinking. "I guess running into Connie was the best thing that I could have had happen to me just then. Otherwise, I think I would have gone home and shot them."

"Well, that's the disadvantage to packing a piece." She gave me an odd look.

"I wouldn't have shot my own kids for Christ sake!"

"I knew someone who got killed like that once."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah, not too good a story."

"You're not kidding, are you?"

"Let's change the subject back for a minute. What happened when you got home?"

"Well, it was more what Connie said that was important. I was totally freaked, as you can imagine."

"Kind of rough, finding out your kids weren't virgins anymore?"

"Kind of. Especially finding out my daughter was bisexual."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that part of it."

"Well, how was I supposed to feel?"

"I don't know." I thought for a second. "Nancy's bisexual. Come to think of it, so's Connie."

She smiled at me. "Yeah, I heard."

"Oh?"

"That's when she started to tell me about some of the things she and Bill were into."

"Oh."

"Yeah." She sighed. "I still find it odd."

"So why did you keep hanging out with her then?"

"Well, she's good people and she makes me laugh at stuff."

"So you forgave her for being a loose woman, eh?"

She pinched me and I ouched. "No, it was because she made a lot of sense that day. I wasn't very experienced in that kind of thing and she kind of put it into a better perspective."

"How so?"

"Well, she told me about how she and Bill were and how she had grown up." I knew Connie's parents had been swingers before they called it swinging. "She made a lot of sense and probably kept me from doing something really stupid with my kids." I nodded and she went on. "They were grown ups sexually, but still kids, you know? I mean, Misty was not even eighteen then, and Donnie was only fifteen when I walked in on them." She sighed.

"So you didn't go home and ground then for life?"

She giggled. "No, and I didn't send Misty to a convent, either."

"So they got off lightly?"

"Well, we had a serious heart to heart talk the next day."

"The next day?"

"Connie had me call them up and tell them we'd talk the next day. She then took me out and got me drunk."

"Ah."

"Bill had to come and pick us up." She was silent a minute, gathering her thoughts. "Then we had a lot of talks after that."

"I see."

She gave me a look I couldn't figure out. "She talked about you and Nancy quiet a bit."

"Good things, I hope."

"Yeah. Very good things." She smiled. "She said she'd set me up with you sometime, if I was interested."

"I'm flattered."

"Yeah. I didn't think it would be like this, though."

"Yeah." I snuggled down on her and rolled us onto our sides. She could lean back further and look at me and I stroked her arm and moved my thumb over her breast. "You comfy?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Thanks for letting me do this with you."

"Odd kind of fuck, isn't it?" She nodded.

"But I can talk to you like this, and I wouldn't have been able to otherwise."

"So you ever get it on with Bill and Connie?"

She shook her head. "I was thinking about it. Bill has a birthday coming up next month and she was trying to talk me into being his birthday present." I smirked. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, just thinking about something that happened a long time ago. Something Nancy did."

"Oh yeah, I heard that story. So that one's true, too?"

"Yeah, it is."

"I can't believe I'm actually hear having this conversation with you." I stroked her nipple a little more with my thumb. "Oh, that feels nice."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.