Anonymous Revenge - Cover

Anonymous Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Writer's fantasy about revenge on an abusive reader.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Violence  

Smirking walked into Shooters about noon. It had been a busy morning. He had gone by the Imperial Apartments and found that there was a vacancy on the very same floor as Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous. Smirking signed a six-month lease on the unit and had scheduled the cheap furniture rental company to deliver a couch, TV, and king size bedroom set to the unit tomorrow. He had gone to a local shopping mall and bought some pillows and linens for the bed and some towels for the bathroom.

He had an appointment with Mr. Anonymous' employer later that day. And he had obtained a couple of lines of coke that he hoped to make use of shortly.

Smirking sat down at one of the tables he knew was Susan's. He had only been there for a moment when Susan swung by and put two hands on his neck. She began giving him a neck massage as she said, "Well Hi Big Tipper. What'll it be today?"

Smirking looked up into her eyes and replied, "How about you on a whole wheat bun ... with a little thousand island dressing on the side?"

Susan laughed and returned the look into his eyes. "I go better with honey mustard."

Smirking laughed and said, "Sounds good. Maybe, I'll sample that someday. But today, I guess I'll settle for a Rueben sandwich and beer."

"I'll keep the honey mustard waiting!" Susan said in a suggestive tone. She left to put in his order.

When she came back with his beer she asked, "So whatcha been up to today, Big Tipper?"

"I finally found a place to live and signed a lease this morning." Smirking said in a jovial response.

"Where?"

"At the Imperial Apartments."

"No!"

"Yes, why did you say no?" Smirking asked even though he knew why.

"I live at the Imperial Apartments!" Susan replied.

"No shit?" Smirking said in an incredulous tone.

"Yes. In building one, on the third floor."

"Hell! I just rented in Building one, on the third floor! Apartment 3G." Smirking said.

"Really. Well, hi neighbor. I'm in Apartment 3B." Susan smiled at Smirking.

"Isn't that something? Well. I guess I'll have to have you and the hubby over for drinks once I get settled." Smirking suggested. At the mention of her husband Smirking could see a sadness come over Susan.

She replied with no emotion, "Yeh, that would be great." She left to get his sandwich and when she returned, she just sat the plate down and walked off without any comment.

Smirking ate his sandwich and finally motioned to her that he was ready to leave.

She stopped at his table and said, "I'd invite you over for dinner tonight, but I'll be home a few hours late. I'm making some extra money doing some table dancing for a bachelor party. My husband would be livid if he knew. But hell, we can use the money. We can always use the money."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.