Anonymous Revenge - Cover

Anonymous Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Writer's fantasy about revenge on an abusive reader.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Violence  

The man used a pen name of Smirking Lurker for the erotic stories that he wrote. He wrote erotic stories just to sharpen his writing skills for some adventure novels he was attempting to complete and hopefully get published.

Smirking Lurker had just seen his latest story added live to the adult stories website. He sighed as he opened the feedback and saw the usual, "This is crap, stop trying to write, or lousy story" comments from anonymous critiques. The majority of the feedbacks were positive and some had good constructive comments for improving future stories. But there was always that group of obviously emotionally challenged people who just hated anyone trying to create anything.

As Smirking lounged in his easy chair reading through the feedbacks he suddenly sat up and smiled. The story website had a glitch! The feedbacks signed as "Anonymous" also had the real email address of the writer shown. Smirking now had real email addresses for several of his most antagonistic readers! He could tell they were the same previous anonymous commenters because of the tone and phrases they used in all of their feedbacks.

Smirking Lurker printed the feedbacks and also copy and pasted the accidentally disclosed email addresses into a file. That he saved for future reference.

He sat back and rubbed his hands together. Okay, I've got their email addresses, now what do I do with them?

His first thought was to send each of these anonymous assholes a private email telling them just what he thought of them. But that would just be a waste of this precious information.

He slept on it for a day and let the plan develop. He would make these jokers the object of a true story that he would tell to the world on the Storiesonline website! They would become center figures in the story.

Smirking contacted a friend he had in law enforcement and called in a favor. He supplied the friend with a list of the email addresses and asked her to find out who owned the email accounts and what their home or company postal addresses were.

It took his contact less than twenty-four hours to return the requested information.

Scanning the list, Smirking saw that two of the anonymous commenters were right in his own city. One lived less than twenty minutes away in a rather ritzy section of the city and other lived in the cheap seats on the other side of town. These would be his initial subjects.

He thumbed through the Yellow Pages for a Private Investigator and picked one that he had heard about from a friend at a party the previous Fourth of July. The friend had used this guy's services to get the evidence on his wife's infidelity.

He phoned the PI and set up an appointment at the PI's office for the next day. He then took his wife to great Italian dinner and, arriving back home, gave her a vigorous workout for dessert. He had found that she loved to read his stories and always wanted to try out some of the more interesting sexual activities he wrote about. That was a welcome bonus from his creative talents of coming up with erotic stories that she liked.

The next day, Smirking Lurker drove to the PI's office and handed him the information on the two local subjects and asked for a detailed biography on each to be developed. The bios were to include all relevant personal data about their jobs, associations, families, and even medical information that could be dug up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.