The Destroyers, Book 3:  Civil War - Cover

The Destroyers, Book 3: Civil War

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 14: USS Oregon

Ted sat there looking at the woman who had just given him a blowjob. His eyes kept wandering to her scantly clad body as she crawled up his body kissing his bare flesh as she went which caused him to moan.

"You are so handsome looking! I just had to come and thank you personally for saving me and my Angel," Augusta said as she licked his nipples.

She straddled his waist, and raised her green eyes to look into Ted's brown ones that were wide, as if he was a deer caught in the lights of a car at night. She felt him harden below her, and kept her eyes locked with his she rose up. Gripping his cock in her small hand, she slid him back and forth through her wetness, and guided him into her.

As she slid down, she winced in pain for some reason, and then slid all the way down with a sigh. Never breaking eye contact with Ted, she slowly rode him as she leaned in and kissed him.

Ted stared at the beautiful woman, slid his hands around her slim waist, and guided her up and down on his cock. With each downward thrust, he pushed more up inside her until he was buried to the hilt and then he rolled them over as they kissed for the first time.

Augusta wrapped her legs around Ted's waist and held on as her orgasm started building and tears came to her eyes as she looked up into the man's face and for the first time saw someone who was looking at her for her and not a whore.

"Oh, God! Don't stop! I am almost there," Augusta panted as Ted started to slow down his thrusting.

"Augusta, I shouldn't be doing this, I am married," Ted said as he tried to pull out, but the woman's legs were wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Fuck me! Damn it, I am yours, from now until the ends of time. Make love to me," Augusta said as she stated thrusting her hips up and her nails dug into his back as she started to have her orgasm.

Ted moaned as she thrust hard on to his cock and felt her clamp down tightly as he erupted deep inside her. Ted collapsed, and his weight settled onto her slim form. He kissed her hard as she continued to have mini-orgasms. Rolling a little to his side, he collapsed by the girl as she cuddled up next to him.

"Wow!" Ted gasped out.

Augusta giggled, looked up at the man and smiled. With a quick kiss to his chin, she cuddled back down on to his shoulder as her fingers played with his chest hair.

"Thank you, Ted, that was fantastic," Augusta said as she sighed.

"I shouldn't have done that, I... " Ted stopped as she placed her fingers on her lips.

"Ted, stop. You didn't force me. If anything, I raped you. For once, I have had sex with a man that I wanted. I have never had that happen before. When I met you, my heart flipped. When I looked into your eyes on the ship that brought us here, I was lost. For five years, I was forced to whore myself. Tonight, I gave myself freely to you. You make my heart race. Even now just lying beside you, I feel safe and secure in your..." placing her hand back on his lips to shush him she continued, "let me finish. Please. You make me feel safe and secure in your arms. I want you to teach me about our new world. I want to be a member of your household. I especially want to meet your wife. I pray she will allow me to stay. Ted, what I am saying, is that I love you. I want you to love me."

Augusta stopped talking and sat up, tears were running down her face, as she looked Ted in the face, her eyes were pleading with him.

Ted pulled her down into his arms and wrapped them around her as he kissed her forehead, "Augusta, I don't know what Jenny will say to this. I swore an oath that I would love honor and cherish her. She is my wife and now I have cheated on her."

"Ted, you're sticking your foot in your mouth again," came Lisa's voice over the com unit.

"Damn it, sis, can't you mind your own business?" Ted said as he yanked the sheets over him and Augusta.

"I am minding my business, and that business is the health and welfare of everyone on this ship. You have not cheated on Jenny. Nowhere in your oath to her did you say you wouldn't bring another wife in to your household, nor her bring a male into it. So grow up! Love Augusta, that's all she wants."

"Thank you, Lisa," Augusta said as she kissed Ted's chest and then followed the crook of his neck up over his chin until she was kissing him passionately, and continued, "can we have some soft music please?"

"Certainty," Lisa replied, and Enya's Caribbean Sea came over the com.

Within minutes both Ted and Augusta were sound asleep as the ship traveled through hyperspace.


Angel woke up lying on the side of the big dog that was called Rosco. Looking around at the other sleeping children, she yawned and stood up. Her hand covered her groin. Crossing her legs, she looked around.

Winnie Simpson looked up from the book she was reading and saw the little girl standing there. "Do you have to go to the bathroom, Sweetie?"

Angel turned around and nodded her head as she whimpered. "Yes, please."

Setting her book down, Winnie walked over, and took the three year old's hand and led her to the bathroom. Opening the door the go in, and she knelt beside the girl.

"Do you need help with your jumper?"

"Pleeeazzze," Angel replied.

Reaching up she unfastened the little girl's straps, and unzipped the front so she could get the top down.

Angel ran to the toilet holding the front of the suit. She shoved it and her panties down climbing up onto the seat. She sighed as she peed, and then blushed as she farted.

"Scuse me."

"That's okay, Sweetie," Winnie replied as she got some toilet paper for the little girl.

Handing the paper to the girl, she sat there and looked at it in confusion. "What this?"

"It's to wipe yourself. Take the paper and wipe between your legs. I know we used wet cloths to wipe ourselves where we were held, but here we use toilet paper, okay?"

"Okay," Angel said as she scratched her belly and wiped herself.

Winnie helped the girl off the toilet after she wiped herself and then got a whiff of her, "Oh my. When did you have a bath last?"

"Other day," Angel replied.

"Well, let's get you one, now. You smell bad, and pretty girls are supposed to smell nice."

Winnie led the girl into another part of the bathroom and opened the panel to show a hot tub bath. Taking the plastic seat for the children, she adjusted the bottom so she could sit in it and filled the tub. The tub quickly filled as Winnie poured some bubble bath in the tub, too. Turning she helped Angel remove her clothes and froze when she saw her scarred back.

"Oh, Sweetie, who did this to you?"

"Skull heads, and Madam 'itch, as Momma called her," Angel replied, as tears started running down her face.

Winnie pulled the child into her arms and held her as she cried as she talked softly to her.

"Want Momma." Angel cried out.

"Where is your momma?"

"With big man. Momma likes him." Angel replied as she shook from her tears.

"Big man?" Winnie asked confused.

"My brother. Hello, Angel, how are you?" Lisa said as she appeared.

"Hi, Lisa. I want my momma." Angel cried out.

"I know you do, let my best friend Winnie here give you a bath. Then I will take you to them, okay? Tomorrow, we will remove all those scars from your body. I just wish we could remove them from your mind as well instead of just recessing them."

"Okay, Lisa."

Angel scrambled into the tub and soon she was like any typical three year old, especially when the soap dispenser started spitting out little yellow plastic ducks to bob in the water. Angel giggled when she squeezed the duck in her hands and water shot from its mouth hitting Winnie between the eyes.

That was all it took for the games to begin. Winnie and Angel began squirting each other. Finally, Winnie pulled the girl to her and started tickling her causing her to burst into laughter.

"No more," Angel cried out as she was dunked into the water to get her hair wet.

Taking the bottle of strawberry shampoo, Winnie lathered the girl's hair while Lisa sat on the sink laughing.

"You think this is funny? Just you wait. I will get you, too, Lisa."

"Hey, I didn't do anything." Lisa replied as she held up her hands.

"Sure you didn't! You keep telling yourself that! Okay, Angel, now let's rinse your hair."

Grabbing the sprayer, she rinsed the girl off, and pulled the plug for the tub.

Angel stood up in the tub and watched the water drain very quickly from the tub. Soon there were twenty yellow ducks sitting on the bottom of the tub.

Winnie reached in, and picked the girl up and placed her on the floor. Grabbing the towel, she rubbed her dry and then started brushing her golden hair until it shone. Tucking the hair behind her pointed ears, she braided it into a French braid. "You have beautiful golden hair, Angel. You must get it from your father, because your mother is a redhead."

"I don't know. I don't know who my daddy is," Angel replied with a sniffle.

"Well, I can tell you two things about him," Winnie said as she picked up the clean panties and helped the girl into them and then some pajamas.

"What's that?" Angel said as she started to yawn.

"Your father gave you some beautiful hair, and he was a Tralcan."

Standing up she took her hand and said, "Now let's go find your mother."

Walking into the other room, Angel ran over, picked up the teddy bear she had been given, and then they went to the door. Leaving the room, they turned right and went down the passageway to the transit tube. Stepping in, it took off. A minute later, it deposited them on the command deck.

They walked down the long hallway, passing crewmembers going about their duties. A few wondered who the little girl was with Winnie, but none questioned her because of the orders passed down from Lisa, the ships interface. They came to a stop at the captain's cabin, just as Lisa appeared.

"I will take her from here, Winnie. I will see you in your cabin in a few, to talk."

Looking down at Angel, she smiled at the elfin face.

"Hi, Angel. Now we need to be quiet because your mommy is sleeping with her new husband. Your mommy is on the left side of the bed, so when you go in, go curl against her back. Okay?"

"Okay," Angel answered.

The door opened and they stepped in as Winnie smiled and walked away. Crossing the threshold, Lisa looked down at Angel. She was looking around the huge room and then stared at the man she had seen earlier with another woman. Lisa knelt in front of her.

"Angel, sweetie, look at me."

Angel turned her head and looked at Lisa.

"Yes, Lisa?"

"Angel, you don't know your last name, but now you do have a new one. It's Angel White, you are now the daughter of my brother Ted White. He is the captain of this ship. He is a good man. He will love you forever, as he has fallen in love with your mother. Do you understand me?"

Angel looked at Lisa and then shook her head 'no', as she yawned.

"That's okay, Angel, later we will explain it better. Right now, you are tired, so why don't you go through that door, and go to bed."

"Okay. Night, Lisa."

Hugging her bear, she waved to Lisa, and walked through the door. She saw her mommy curled up in the center of the bed with her arm over the man's chest. Going over she lifted the bed sheet, and crawled into the bed next to her mother and cuddled against her naked back. Slipping her small hand over her mother's belly, she hugged her, and was soon asleep.


Down in medical, nineteen-year-old Hanako Fujimoto lay in the bed groaning as the baby started to come. With a scream, she pushed as Doctor Molly Hinkle checked the girl's dilatation and was getting worried.

Looking over her shoulder she saw her husband come in, and she shouted, "Jonathan, something's wrong."

Doctor Jonathan Hinkle walked over, leaned in, and looked. "How long?"

"She's been pushing for two hours."

"Get a scan on her."

"She refuses to have it on. It terrifies her," Molly replied.

"Then knock her out. You have my permission."

"Thanks, dear."

Stepping back she said, "Bed shield, and knock out gas."

The beds shield came up. The girl screamed out in terror and then the gas hit her and she passed out.

"Scan patient," Molly said.

The bed started scanning and highlighted the problem. The baby was too big for the girl to pass through the birth canal.

Reaching over to the medical bag Molly pulled out an injector, pressed it against the girl's belly numbing the whole area, and then reloaded it with nanobots. Grabbing the laser scalpel, she quickly performed a caesarian section on the girl and within minutes, she had the eleven-pound baby boy out.

Handing the baby to one of the nurses, she went back to work on the girl injecting her with nanobots to heal her, as she placed a nano-bandage over the cut that she'd had to make. Ten minutes later the cut was sealed and she pulled the bandage off. She checked her condition in the scanner and saw the bots were doing their job.

"She should wake up in about thirty minutes. Shut down the field."

As the field shut down, she took the baby. The nurse opened the flap for the girl's breast and they let the baby nurse. The baby took over and started suckling at his mother. Molly pulled a chair over and held the baby there as she sat down. Thirty minutes later, the new mother woke up and looked around in confusion.

"Hello, Hanako. How do you feel? You have a beautiful son."

"Sore," reaching down she touched her son's head, and smiled at him, "He is so big."

"Yes, he is. I am sorry, but we had to do an emergency caesarean on you. He was just too big to pass through your birth canal. Would you like a drink of water?"

"Yes, please, and I understand. I was foolish to not trust you, after you'd saved us. I just had flash backs to the chambers they'd put us in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.