The Destroyers, Book 3:  Civil War - Cover

The Destroyers, Book 3: Civil War

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 11: Battle for SOL Part three

Court

"Commander Amy Thompson, by a count of 7 to 0 we, the court, find you guilty of all charges. You are sentenced to death and the destruction of your capsule and your ship," Sandi said as she looked at the woman.

Amy's knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor, and muttered quietly, "my baby. Don't kill my baby, oh God please don't let them kill my baby."

"This court will reform inside the capsule room of the USS Washington's primary interface and initiate the destruction of the ship after the crew evacuates," Sandi said and then she noticed Amy was whispering something.


Ken listened to what was said and slammed his shoulder against the door where he bounced off. Before Jessica and Kayla could stop him, he backed up, slammed into the door once more, and bounced off again.

"Ken stop!" Jessica shouted and tried to grab him.

Ken backed up and shrugged off the hands and charged the door, his eyes were blazing with anger as he slammed his shoulder once more into the door and it flew off the hinges.


Sandi turned her head at the first boom from the door and before she could move, it flew off the frame and in walked a young man wearing the uniform of a Federation Admiral. Facing the man she winced as she saw the anger, there. She knew who he was, but was unsure how he had gotten in. Then Jessica and another woman walked in.

"This is a court of law and you shall behave yourself Admiral," Sandi snapped.

"Fuck you, and ... fuck you and the horse you rode in on," Ken snarled as he walked up to Amy and picked her up in her arms.

Amy lay in Kens arms whispering, "My baby."

She never noticed that she was picked up.

"No one is hurting you Amy, and no one is hurting our child," Ken said softly.

Ken turned and placed Amy in Kayla's arms and whirled on the seven interfaces, and snarled, "Where the fuck were you when this system needed you?"

The six younger interfaces stepped back from Admiral Thompson's wrath while Sandi just stood there glaring at him. She blinked her eyes and quietly said, "This is an internal affair. You have no business, here."

"Don't tell me what my business is! Amy is my business, just like any other person under my command," Ken snapped as his eyes were drawn to the flag and its caption.

'Ex Terra ut Astrum, Nos Es Unus Populus'

"Nice caption from your time but you have to fucking realize you are not in your time. Our people are divided, divided by regional, economical, political and religious beliefs. Your saying, 'From Terra to the Stars, We Are One People', is a nice gesture, but it doesn't fucking exist here. Our people would rather war on each other than the real enemy. God how I tried to make them listen and this is the fucking crap that happens, by the way, who the fuck are you?"

Kayla watched the young woman, something was familiar about her and then it hit her, "Ken she is the Alaska."

Ken turned and looked at Kayla and said, "What? Who?"

"She's the AI/Interface that we found on Sierra deck."

Ken whirled on the young woman they had rescued, and he shouted, "Is this how you repay the people who saved your life? By trying to kill one of them?"

Sandi staggered back for the first time and she sat down as a chair appeared behind her. Shaking her head she said, "I don't want to but I have to. It's ... It's the law," and she hung her head.

Ken looked around and found a chair behind him, pulling it over he sat down in front of the girl and reached out and lifted her chin with his fingertips until he could see her eyes, and replied, "Miss, I have been changing the laws. Laws that I saw that were too rigid, like this one, must be changed."

"Sandi ... Sandi O'Donald, and I am sorry, but I have no choice except to follow the law, and that law has sentenced Amy Thompson and Nancy Dwight to death," she replied, as she looked Ken in his face.


Outside in the hallway, Nancy was frozen in fear as she caught sight of the woman who sentenced her, she tried to follow Admiral Thompson's orders but her legs refused to obey her and then she collapsed to the floor as they gave out from under her. Curling up in a ball all she could see in her mind was her friend Anya who she would never see again.


Ken's head whipped around and his eyes settled onto his three wives but he didn't see Nancy. Getting up Ken walked to the door and looked out when he heard Nancy crying. Seeing her on the floor, he walked over, picked up the fourteen-year-old girl, carried her back into the room, and sat down. Comforting the young woman he looked at Sandi.

Knowing what he knew of how they were originally made, he snapped out at her, "How old were you when you were sentenced?"

Sandi watched as Admiral Thompson comforted the girl and was surprised at his question, she answered, "I was fourteen and I was sentenced for cowardice."

"And you would do this to another fourteen year old? One who went into the capsules voluntarily to save our world? No this travesty stops now. Your trials are over."

"No, Sir, there is one more," Sandi snapped back.

"Who's?" Ken asked.

"Why yours, Admiral, you are charged with the destruction of the USS Barton and the deaths of thousands of humans under the Articles of War which you agreed to follow; and you are charged with aiding and abetting aliens."

"Who did I abet?" Ken asked.

"That thing from Tralcan, the one you call your wife," Sandi snapped.

"My God I thought bigots like you would have been wiped out with all your advanced schooling, but I see it's still alive and strong. Maybe there is hope for the human race."

"I am not a bigot," Sandi snapped.

"What about me?" Kayla asked where she was cuddling Amy to her chest.

Sandi stood up and looked at the beautiful female for the first time; her eyes spotted the pointed ears, and she staggered back, as she said, "You brought that ... that thing here?"

Kayla handed Amy to Jessica as her blood started to boil, and she walked over to the woman. Her long blond hair flowed down her back with the red highlights that Tina had put in made it look as if they were on fire.

"THING!" Kayla said, as she grabbed the woman by her uniform shirt and lifted her off her feet, "THING? YOU DID NOT THINK I WAS A 'THING' WHEN I WAS SAVING YOUR FUCKING LIFE!"

Sandi felt the blood leave her face as her stomach knotted up in fear. Taking a breath, she looked at the elf and snarled, "That has no meaning on the case."

Kayla hand came up and she slapped the woman in anger.

Sandi lunged for the woman, her hands grasped the alien's shapely neck and she started to bend her to the floor, as she snarled out her hate.

"Die bitch! Go to whatever hells your kind came from," Sandi said.

Kayla was startled by the woman's strength and speed. Before she could move, she was bent backwards over the table and her neck was hurting as it was forced over the other side and felt as it was going to snap.

Ken was out of his chair in an instant, as he set Nancy down on her feet it, but that was all the time the woman needed to have Kayla bent over the table. Rushing to her, he grabbed for her arms to try to yank her off his wife but his hands went right through her.

Reaching for her waist, his hands again went right through her, and he screamed, "What do I do?"

Jessica walked forward and handed Amy to Nancy and she walked up behind Sandi and screamed in her ear, "I WARNED YOU BITCH. LEAVE ME AND MINE ALONE!"

With those words, she slid her hands into the back of Sandi's head and they both vanished.

Ken jumped back in surprise and then stepped forward to help Kayla up and he looked in her almond eyes, and asked, "Are you okay my love?"

Kayla coughed and rubbed her throat and she knew it would hurt to talk so with a quick kiss, she smiled at him and nodded her head.

Clearing her throat, she said in a soft voice, "We should go. Get Amy, I will get Nancy."

"Yes my love, turning he walked over to Amy and swept her off her feet, "Come here often?"

Amy giggled and she leaned into his chest.

They started walking out of the room when suddenly Amy arched her back in pain and cried out, "NOOoooooooooo!"

Ken almost dropped her and then clutched her tightly.

"Amy what is wrong?" Ken asked with concern.

"She's destroying my capsule," Amy said as she clutched him, and continued, "Must ... must take office of the ... ARYIEEEE!" she screamed and vanished.

"AMY!" Ken screamed and then they were back in the cabin. Getting up, Ken ran out the door to the transport tube. Jumping in the nearest one as the red alert signal came on and along with his voice.

"All hands abandon ship. I repeat all hands abandon ship."

"Fuck," Ken said as he heard his voice and he shouted out, "Main bridge deck, near the main bridge."

Ken felt his stomach lurch as the tube took off and quickly deposited him on main bridge deck. Running down the corridor, he passed the crew as they rushed to evacuate, charging onto the bridge he ran past Tammy as she was directing the crew.

Tammy had just grabbed her datapad when Ken ran onto the bridge and into her day cabin.

"What the hell?" she said as she followed him.

Ken slammed his shoulder into the hidden door trying to open it when it refused to open for his voice command.

"Ken, what's going on?" Tammy asked.

"They're going to execute Amy and Jessica, I need to get in there."

"Command authorize code Alpha, Baker Gamma Amy Loves Ken," Tammy shouted as she ran for the hidden door.

The door swished open, he stumbled into the room to see seven holograms standing over Amy's capsule, and he shouted, "STOP!"

"You cannot stop us, I suggest you get your crew to safety Admiral," Sandi said as she looked back at the spiders that were dismantling the interface link to the ship.

"Stop, I order you to. I pardon Amy, and all my people of all charges," Ken said.

"I'm sorry Admiral, you do not have the power to issue those orders, and we do not have to listen to them. Spiders continue your orders."

Ken thought on what Amy had said, and his eyes went wide as he thought, 'she doesn't mean? It's the only way.'

"Fine. As of this day, due to loss of civilian authority, I resign from the military and declare myself President of the Federation. As President I offer full pardons to all the people under my command before I took the office of the President."

Sandi felt her control over the spider taken away and she stepped back from the capsule. With a smile on her face, she looked at Ken and said, "Congratulations Mr. President. May I say it's about damn time?"

"What? What do you mean?" Ken asked waiting for the shoe to drop.

"Mr. President, by executive orders passed in 2420, if all the civilian government is dead then the highest ranking fleet officer can take the seat of the president on his own free will. I was afraid you wouldn't get there and I would have had to kill my sisters."

Ken staggered back and looked at the woman, and snapped, "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"We couldn't, you had to decide on your own. You were our only ranking fleet officer. You had to decide to do this," Sandi said and then her expression changed to sadness, "Sir, I am sorry for what troubles I have caused."

"Oh! You just wait until I get a hold of you physically, when I'm done you will not walk for a fuckin week. Spiders repair that capsule," Ken snapped out and turned.

Ken's fist came up and slammed into the wooden wall and the mahogany wood cracked from roof to floor.

Sandi stood there and watched, and then she slowly swallowed the fear in her throat.

"You'd better be afraid, Commander O'Donald, for I meant every fucking word of it," Ken said as he watched the blood drip from his fingers.

Sandi jumped when he addressed her and opened her mouth to speak but her voice would not come.

"I may not see you, but I can smell your fear. Where is your capsule?"

"Sir, it's on Space Dock One with my husband Doctor Marcus Wild."

"As of this moment you are out of the military. I cannot have you running loose. When we take SPD1 I will deal with you physically," Ken said as Amy appeared.

Amy shrieked and jumped up into Ken's arms and started kissing him hard. As they kissed, she started grinding her pelvis into his groin and he quickly grew hard.

As the kiss separated, he gasped out, "how do you do that?"

"I intensified my force field so it would seem like I was really there, it's a trick Lisa taught me," Amy said as she watched his face and kept sneaking glances behind him as she stood up.

The capsule lid quietly slid back and opened. Amy's delicate hand came out of the nanite bath and she lifted herself up and out of the liquid. As her body cleared the tank level, the nannites flowed down and dripped back into the tank. Gently pulling off her gold mesh cloth, she walked up behind Ken as the rest of the interfaces vanished. Turning Ken around she plastered her mouth to Ken's and jumped up in his arms.

"Take me to bed Mr. President. Your wife is horny for men in power," Amy said seductively.

Ken carried Amy through her capsule room to her bedroom he had added on to the room. Dropping her on the bed, he started removing his shirt when Amy reached up and ripped it off him.

"We don't have time for that, Washington, make a speech for our new president, do not respond," she said as she yanked his pants down.


American Fleet

Captain William Hanson of the USS Stewart watched the Federation battleships hang in space next to his flagship.

"Turn the ship to port until all railguns bear," William said.

"Yes, Sir, turning to port."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.