Mail-Order Bride - Cover

Mail-Order Bride

Copyright© 2009 by BoonDock

Chapter 21: Alina Comes Around

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Alina Comes Around - Being lonely is a bitch. Rupert has been divorced for over a year and can't seem to manage the dating scene. His daughter pushes him into investigating a Russian Mail-Order Bride site and to his surprise, he is soon busy arranging for the visit of one of the woman he meets online. The story soon descends into a violent confrontation with the Russian Mafia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Sgt Major Dhlamini arrived within five minutes, and was not disappointed to hear that it would be a while before Alina would be ready to talk. He listened to my explanation of what I had deduced and his only response was a grunt before he wandered off to find Nqobile.

After ten minutes or so, he came back into the lounge, where I was sitting and flipping through the satellite channels on my TV, and told me that the sheep spit-braai was ready. He was holding a plate, and obviously ready to eat.

"Typical bloody Sgt Major," I teased him, "always ensure that your stomach is sorted out as a priority."

He laughed at me. "You know your lessons about the most important lessons for soldiers, 'Always eat whenever there is food, because you never know when you will get another meal.'"

"Ok, good point I suppose. Why don't you organise that all the others eat, and you too, and I will wait until Daise and Alina are ready and eat with them?"

"Sounds good. By then I will probably be ready for seconds anyway," he said with a grin.

"Probably thirds or fourths."

"True."

He wandered off and I carried on waiting for the girls, trying to war-game possibilities and options in my head while I channel-surfed.


Almost two hours had passed when I heard the girls coming down the stairs. I turned off the TV and waited for them to appear. They were both dressed casually and I could see that Alina had scrubbed the gunk off her face. Her red eyes betrayed the fact that she had done a lot of crying. I guessed, from my past experiences with women, that this meant that she had poured her heart out to Daise. I was happy about that; there was no way I wanted to deal with a weepy woman again, one had been bad enough.

"Hi Ladies," I greeted them, "before we start would you like something to eat? Alina, we prepared a special meal to welcome you."

"Thank you Rupert. I'm ravenous," Alina replied. Daise just nodded at me.

"Ok, let's help ourselves. Nqobile has put it all out on the counter for us." I picked up plates and handed them to Daise and Alina. We loaded up on salads, and I added mielie-pap and sauce to my plate. Both women looked at it suspiciously and avoided it. I led the way out to the braai area where Sgt Major Dhlamini and Cpl Maseka were standing and talking.

When he saw us coming, Cpl Maseka picked up a carving knife and an over-sized fork and asked the women what they wanted, then cut them slices from the carcass on the spit. I selected my preference and once my plate was loaded so much that it groaned, I pulled up a chair. The rest all joined me, Sgt Major Dhlamini with his umpteenth helping, and there was only the sound of mastication for a while.

Once all the plates had been cleared, I prompted Alina, "Time to tell us your story Alina."

Alina gulped, looked at Daise for reassurance and, apparently satisfied with what she read from her expression, launched into her tale.

"Rupert," she said, "I'm really sorry about the way I acted earlier. I have been so scared. Daise has been telling me about you and your friends and the way that you have treated her since she got here, and I felt a little better about things now."

"No need to apologise Alina," I told her, "just tell us what happened to you please."

"You were right; I was beaten and I did betray you. I was in the departure hall at Schipol and I had just spoken to you and Daise on the new cell-phone I had bought. When I hung up, Dimitri appeared suddenly behind me and grabbed me by the hair. I didn't know exactly who he was at first, but he soon told me." She glanced at the Sgt Major and Corporal, then obviously made up her mind that as they were part of what was happening, that they should hear what she had to say.

"He explained to me," she continued, "that he had been the one behind me during my rape." She placed a particular emphasis on the word 'behind' which I understood to mean that she meant that he had been the one to sodomise her.

"He forced me to go with him. It was two hours before I was supposed to board, so he told me that there was plenty of time for us to 'play a bit'. He had booked a room in the airport hotel, one of the ones that is used by people who have long lay-overs, and he took me up to it. When we got there, he started asking me all sorts of questions about Daise and about you. I didn't want answer his questions. This seemed to make him happy. I realised that it gave him a reason to do what he did next."

"To beat you?" I suggested.

"Yes. He had some oranges lying on the bed. He stuffed 'something' in my mouth..."

"What?"

"My panties."

"Ok. Sorry to embarrass you."

"No. It's OK. I need to tell the story. Anyway, he gagged me and then put the oranges, I think it was four of them, into a pillow-case that he pulled off one of the hotel pillows. He threw me onto the bed and held me down by kneeling on me, then he hit me with the pillow-case. I soon wanted to talk, but he ignored everything I did and just kept beating me; on my legs, my belly; my chest; and even on my face."

I watched as tears rolled down Alina's face while she related this. Daise had scooted her chair closer to Alina's and was holding her hand. When she started crying, she stroked her hair and her back and said something softly. I guessed it was those meaningless phrases that are meant to comfort. Alina seemed to take strength from this support and carried on.

"He stopped after a while and took my panties out of my mouth, then started the questions all over again. He didn't show any emotion; it was as if he didn't care whether I talked or not. I didn't want to take the chance though; the look of pleasure in his eyes when he was hitting me was the scariest thing that I have ever seen. It was obvious from the erection he got while he was hitting me that it was pleasurable for him to hurt me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.