Mail-Order Bride - Cover

Mail-Order Bride

Copyright© 2009 by BoonDock

Chapter 54: Int OPS

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 54: Int OPS - Being lonely is a bitch. Rupert has been divorced for over a year and can't seem to manage the dating scene. His daughter pushes him into investigating a Russian Mail-Order Bride site and to his surprise, he is soon busy arranging for the visit of one of the woman he meets online. The story soon descends into a violent confrontation with the Russian Mafia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The night sounds we're muted by the ear-buds of the tactical radios that Gerrie had devised for us. He had hacked together something for our Android phones from his online connections that was apparently going to be called "Inside Circle" once it went commercial and was based on PGP. All I cared about was his reassurance that it was totally secure and it gave us a way to communicate without any chance of being intercepted. The new Telecommunications Act made it way too easy for officials to tap into normal cell or internet communications, and if officials could do it, it was a small bribe away from criminals getting the same access.

Each of the five of us in the OP were hooked up to each other with secure vii e as well as having access to real-time video feeds from small cameras attached to our helmets. Gerrie and Katie were parked in a Bakkie one street back with a 5ghz Wireless Access Point that connected us all together.

"Topcover, signal test, over," I called, using Daise's callsign.

"Five out of five, mine?" was the reassuring response.

"Fives. Remember you are the cover. Only as a last resort."

"I'll remember that as long as you don't forget to take care. I don't want to lose you!"

"Positive." I knew it was pointless to argue with a woman. If there had been any chance of winning an argument, Daise wouldn't have been on the high point peering through her sights with Alina acting as her spotter.

I focused my attention on the house in front of me, putting thoughts of the two woman into a compartment in my brain labelled "to be dealt with later". I could feel the grin from Johnny at my elbow, without even having to glance at him. He had taken way too much delight in watching my fruitless efforts to dissuade the woman from taking an active part in tonight's activities.

I looked to my left where Sgt Maj Dhlamini was waiting expectantly, and a little impatiently, for the green light. "OK Sgt Major, Go."

All I could see was the shine of white teeth in the darkness as he grinned hugely. "The eyes are red, Major" he told me before rising to a crouch and moving off into the darkness.

I waited for a count of five before following him, giving enough time for his team to get set. As I rounded the corner of the building, I joined the tail end of his team who were stacked up on either side of the door. I barely had time to come to a stop when the stillness of the night was rudely broken by the crack sound of the portable battering-ram breaking open the door, followed immediately by the crack and flash of two stun grenades.

Within a few seconds it was all over. I had selected this house to take as the opening in our campaign against Dimitri and his goons as it was the most vulnerable with the least number of people in it as well as the smallest chance of collateral damage.

As I entered the doorway, avoiding the remains of the broken door, I could see that the Sgt Major's team had taken the three inmates down cleanly. Good Int from the two weeks of watching had allowed us to choose a point in their routine when they were at their most vulnerable, and allowed us to plan their takedown precisely. The element of surprise had meant that they hadn't even managed to get their hands on their weapons, let alone use them.

The three were face down on the floor and had bags pulled over their heads by the time I got there. I gestured for the Sgt Major to remove the two locals and focussed my attention on the remaining Russian.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.