Meadow - Cover

Meadow

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3: New Home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: New Home - William, the Royal Executioner, finds Meadow on the road, beaten and abused. He takes care of her and eventually must decide what to do about her. The Queen helps him decide. This is story six in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Meadow was in my arms in a flash. Both of us and the chair went over with a crash.

“Yes, my Master. Yes,” she whispered, “I will be your wife for ever and ever.” We finally managed to get untangled and get up. I took her in my arms again, and kissed her. Meadow was crying again, from happiness, I was sure.

“Meadow, my Sweet, since we are to be married, you must learn to call me by my name. I am William. Can you call me that, my Sweet?”

“Yes, my ... William. I will call you that,” she whispered.

That afternoon at the party, the Count formally announced the birth of his two children. He and the Countess were still working on the names. He also announced that Meadow and I were to be married in three days. It would have been sooner, but it would take the seamstresses that long to make her a suitable dress.

Some of the men came over to congratulate me. All of the women were over with Meadow. Congratulating her, and giving her advice. She seemed a little bewildered. She already knew what to do to keep me happy.

We were married on the morning of the fourth day. Naturally, it called for another celebration. I paid for this one. Everyone had a good time. A few days later we left for the capital.

The Count had given us a fine mare and side saddle as a wedding present. We took it slow, and stopped often. Meadow wasn’t entirely healed yet, and in any case she wasn’t used to riding.

When we finally arrived in the capital, we were both worn out. My house servants were extremely surprised to see that I had brought home a wife and such a young and pretty one too. It was good to be home, to sleep in my own bed. Luckily, it was a large bed and accommodated the two of us easily.

After resting for a day, I took Meadow shopping. She would need a wardrobe. She needed something especially nice to appear in before the Queen, and also a wedding ring. I had used my own ring for the ceremony, but she needed a proper ring.

It was three days before we were ready to see the Queen. As the Royal Judge and Executioner, I had no trouble gaining entry to the palace. We went to the Queen’s Audience Chamber, and spoke to the chamberlain. He thought it very strange, until I showed him the Queen’s letter. One of Her ladies came out in a few minutes. When she saw me, she just smiled and led us in the back way to the audience chamber. She told us to wait while she spoke to the Queen.

In a few minutes, she returned and led us in. The Queen was seated, listening to some individual run on at great length about some problem. When She saw us, She shushed him and turned towards us.

“My Lord Executioner. It is so good to see you back with us again,” the Queen said. I bowed and advanced to the front of the dais. “Whom have you brought Us, Lord Executioner?” She asked

“Majesty, may I present my wife – Meadow. The young girl that I rescued.”

“My, Lord Executioner, you certainly do work fast. Come, my Dear, we will leave all these men to talk to one another, while we get better acquainted.” So saying, She turned and led Meadow and Her ladies out of the audience chamber. I took a seat. I knew it would be a while. The others looked very upset, tough RHIP.

They were gone for most of an hour. When they returned, the Queen seemed surprised that the others were still there. She called the chamberlain to reschedule them. When they were gone, She turned toward me, and said,

“William, I was not wrong when I addressed you as Lord. In a few days, the King will knight you and issue a Royal Decree appointing you Count. He has a nice little county for you. It is consists mainly of dairy farms and small cattle ranches. The main products of the county are milk, butter, cheese, and beef. It is not too far from the capitol. You will be able to come here to hear cases in the summer. I knew it would be right for you when Count Antwan wrote me about Meadow’s skills with his cows.”

“But your Majesty, how did all of this come about? I knew of no available positions when I left,” I asked in surprise.

“The person who had it before was incompetent and mishandled it badly,” She continued. “He was also a drunkard, and had a thing for LITTLE GIRLS. His Majesty gathered the evidence Himself. He simply hung the fool. He also persuaded your friend Robert to take over temporarily, until a new Lord was appointed. Robert has had no trouble. Of course, people seldom give Robert trouble. Rebeca is a little put out, but she will survive,” the Queen said.

“I don’t know how to thank either of You, your Majesty,” was all I could say.

“William, simply do your best as you have always done. The evidence is in your wife here,” the Queen replied, smiling at Meadow.

In three days, as the Queen had said, King John knighted me, and issued the Decree appointing me Count of the Dairy County. Of course, there had to be a celebration. Luckily the King paid for it. Later, I learned it came out of the taxes I paid.

Of course, neither Meadow nor I had appropriate clothes for either event. Another round of shopping followed: clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup, hairdressers. The list seemed endless. Luckily, I could borrow a coach from a friend for the occasion. Unfortunately, I was still the Royal Judge, and court was in session. Plus I needed to brief my replacement. Luckily, I had worked with him for some time, and there wasn’t much he wasn’t aware of already.

The ceremony was grand. Meadow looked magnificent in her new gown, jewelry, and hairdo. She was a bit overwhelmed by it all, so was I. Afterwards there was a dinner and dancing. Neither of us drank much. Didn’t need a problem there on our first day.

That morning, for we got home very late, Meadow curled up next to me, and held me fiercely. She was crying quietly.

“My Sweetness, what is the matter?” I probed gently.

“My ... William, I have just been learning how to be a wife, and now I am a Countess. I don’t know how to be a Countess. Lady Anna is a Countess, but she was born to it. She also has twins.” Here the tears really let loose as the dam burst.

“Meadow, my Sweet, just be yourself. You are such a nice person, that people will like you just as you are.” Then I stopped for a minute before resuming, “Ah ... that is. Meadow, when you spoke about twins. Ah ... Are you still taking the black bean regularly. You aren’t... ?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.