Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

"I think that we made a mistake, swearing off other partners, babe," Desiree abruptly announced.

Needless to say, this more than jarred me out of my previous thoughts. Gone were any theoretical exercises about whether Lee should have sent Longstreet's corps around Little Round Top at Gettysburg. This was far more relevant to my personal life. My fiancee and live-in girlfriend of two months had suddenly changed her mind about her previous insistence on monogamy.

While I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and risk losing the opportunity, I also found myself curious as to what prompted her change of mind. Des had been quite firm about this issue, and had even promised me that I could have carte blanche in every other sexual matter. All that I had to do was agree to give up my right to sleep with other women. I strongly suspected that she would have said that, anyway, but I couldn't prove it, and it seemed as if she might be sacrificing a little for me, so I reluctantly agreed to this pact.

Little did I realize until now that she had a different one in mind for us. Did that mean that she now wanted equality in the bedroom, or what else could she be up to this time? One hardly knew what to expect with Des. She was always a bit unpredictable, but then, that was usually true in a good way, not a bad one.

"I must admit that I tend to agree, but only for selfish reasons. What are yours, however, if you don't mind my asking?" I asked her, while sipping my Samuel Adams.

"To be honest, I only proposed monogamy because of two issues. The first was that I had to maintain my dignity, I thought, while surrendering to you sexually in every other way. I figured that if I set a condition or two, you might still respect me a little, despite agreeing to be your virtual slave. You have to admit that I pretty much submit willingly to your every last whim, right?" she gave me a pleading face, of the sort that works so well for a plump gal like her.

"Okay, that makes some sense, I suppose, from a feminist point of view. However, I don't think that's all, is it? What else is going on? You hinted at a second motive, after all," I reminded her with a grin on my face.

"Very well. It's simple. I've discovered that both of us have interracial kinks. Don't bothering denying it, Ian. Your tastes in women are even more exotic than mine in men. I pretty much just like black and white cock. Whereas, you, my love, are turned-on by practically every race under the Sun. Or am I wrong? Don't tell me that you watch black lesbian porn to be PC. I don't buy that for a second. I know you too well, in fact, don't I?"

"That sounds like a reason to avoid monogamy to begin with, so why didn't we?"

"Because I was afraid of my own kink, to be honest. I was afraid that I couldn't take dicks that large without hurting myself, and black men enjoy that kind of reputation for a reason. Plus, I was afraid that one of them might knock me up, and that would let the whole world know that I wasn't just sleeping with you. I don't think that I want my parents knowing the details of my sex life, do you? Anyway, misery loves company, so I pushed you to give up your kink as well," she smiled with embarrassment and shame at her apparent selfishness.

"So, what changed?"

"I caught Tammy fucking my boss Bacchus in his office, and I stuck around to watch. They both suggested that I join them, but I told them that I had to get your blessing first. I knew what that meant, of course, and I fully intended to return the favor, in order to get your consent and be fair to you as well. Which is done I am doing now.

"As for the pregnancy issue, that's simple enough. You'll just have to knock me up first, so that it will be too late for anyone else for a while. Well, that and I know that Bacchus and his friend Felix are both bi. They will simply let each other cum in their mouths or asses, I think. That would take care of any seed. Sometimes I might even let Tammy do it for them. That way, I can enjoy both of them without needing protection," Des explained saucily, while now stroking my cock and distracting me from even my beer.

"So, you want Bacchus and his fuckbuddy Felix. What about the risks of HIV and STDs that you pointed out before?" I played devil's advocate, mainly to lay that objection permanently to rest.

"Relax, I'll only fuck three men: you, Bacchus, and Felix. The three of you will be my lovers. Does that make sense? I hope that you will do me the same courtesy when it comes to women. You know, limit yourself to a small, trusted group of girls. Do you think that you can? I've already mentioned a candidate for one of them: Tammy," she remarked.

"Tammy is nice, but isn't she married?" I responded, not that I really objected to the idea. Who could resist a luscious black woman like her?

Des might have been suggested her at least partly out of her hard-nose practicality, knowing that turning that woman down was already tough, anyway.

"Yes, she's married ... to Felix. Didn't you know that? Well, I guess not. You don't work at the Super Store, so you can't keep track of the gossip. She divorced the other guy some time ago. He was just a voyeur, not a swinger. She wanted a guy who would participate more, which Felix does, after all. Anyway, she has threesomes with the guys all of the time, but never fucks anyone else. I think that I can get her to add you, however.

"That leaves two more ladies for you, since I'm not dumb enough to doubt that your sex drive is even bigger than mine. I know you too well. So, who are they, if they'll say yes. If not, we can find other women for you," Desiree winked at me. She was right. She knew me better than I had guessed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.