Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 30

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

There was one last, ceremonious announcement for Blanca and Tina, just before Liam’s and Becky’s nuptials, though Gail only recalled at the last second. It was a good thing, too, because I knew that they would be hurt if it wasn’t done right. The last thing that any of us wanted was to hurt Blanca, Tina, or anyone else.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Mrs. and Mrs. Blanca Ruiz!” Gail declared the couple in precisely the way that the note Tina slipped to her told her.

Watching my eldest sister take her vows to her new husband, in a half-demolished adult boutique no less, wasn’t half as shocking as what took place immediately beforehand. Sarai watched her daughter with tears in her eyes as she watched her quite naked, collared ... crowned daughter exchange vows with Liam. I didn’t know if Becky was happiest, Liam was, or Sarai was, come to think of it.

“Do you, Liam, take this woman, Rebecca, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward? To love, cherish, and protect? For better or worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty as in wealth, for as long as you both shall live?” Gail now asked the happy couple.

“Absolutely!” Liam beamed as he agreed to make Becky his bride at last.

“Do you, Rebecca, take this man, Liam, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward? To love, honor, and obey? For better or worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty as in wealth, for as long as you both shall live?”

“Bet your sweet ass I do!” Becky winked at Gail as she said that, making everyone burst into laughter a bit.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Lord God Ian and the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!” Gail announced the union at last.

“At last!” Liam exclaimed as he grabbed Becky and made out with her like it was the fucking prom or something.

“Hot damn, mister! You act like you’ve never been in my pants or even kissed me before!” Becky teased her new bridegroom.

“I have, but they were kinda tight for a chubby hombre like me!” Liam teased her back, making her snicker in response.

“My Irish-Mexican stud!” Becky replied with another steamy French kiss.

“My Jewish-American Princess!” Liam answered with some tongue of his own.

“And both of you Gods now, in case you forgot those Crowns on your heads,” I observed, pulling my sister and brother-in-law closer to make out with both of them.

I could feel Liam’s boner, not surprising as it had been a while since he and I had fucked. I could also feel the dampness of Becky’s sweet snatch, aching to be pronged, fingered, licked, and many other things besides. My sister was very much the delectable sex goddess, quite literally now. I pushed both of them onto their knees from behind and began sodomizing Liam for a good stroke or two before slipping into Becky’s ass instead. The reaction was one of unmistakable delight in both of their cases, pure ecstasy as they both experienced my hard rod up their butts the way that they loved it.

I kept this up for a little bit, but soon I told Becky, “Climb on top of Liam and ride him! I want to fuck your sweet ass while he takes your cunt!”

Becky didn’t have to be told twice, as she proved by mounting her new husband and spreading her cheeks to welcome me into her bottom at once. I buggered my sister harder with every thrust, going deeper into her tush on each stroke while she moaned and rode Liam. She creamed herself more than once as I pounded her booty, leaving no doubt that she was my slut as well as his bride. Then again, he was my bitch boi as well as her groom, so that made perfect sense.

We fucked for a good while longer, switching things up a bit in various ways. We had a train with me inside Becky while Liam buggered me, and then one with me using his ass while he plundered hers. We even let Becky peg both of us with complimentary strap-on dildoes, while first I was in the middle on top of Liam, and then vice versa. Neither Liam nor I came, however, until I was inside her asshole while she screwed his. Nor were we shocked when Becky insisted on cleaning it all up with her lips and tongue, even her dildo.

“Well, that was some consummation!” Gail laughed at us, while Thera sucked with my cock and Stavros’s both at once.

“Oh, that wasn’t the consummation. That was just a good, old-fashioned devil’s threesome between Almighty God and two other Gods!” I chuckled while preparing to give Thera what she clearly wanted from me, “now, announce the happy couple, will ya?”

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Liam Estrada,” Gail blushed as Stavros entered her from behind and started fucking her in earnest with his satyr dick.

“That will be changed to Finnegan in time, but we haven’t had time to make that official, so technically, I’m Mrs. Estrada for now. In case any of you wondered,” Becky told us all.

“What she said,” Liam smiled, before kneeling to me for his collar ... and yes, it had a leash attached to it. By now, he had long since dropped his Grim Reaper outfit.

“He’s ... he’s ... wearing a collar with a leash, too! Collared to a man! And nothing else!” the Mayor noted, while Jessica began sucking his dick in front of us all.

“That he is! He seems happy to do it, don’t you think?” I mused while collaring Liam and several others in turn.

“Now for Sarai Stoltz to wed Jessica Nunez, don’t you think?” I insisted, returning my attentions to Thera as I humped her slick, silky snatch, convinced that it was indeed time for Becky to get a new stepmother.

I knew that it would mean all the world to Becky to attend her own mother’s wedding. We all watched and cameras clicked as Gail officiated yet a second lesbian wedding since she kicked things off earlier. The family belonged together, after all. Becky looked at me for a moment, as did Liam, and they both gave me knowing looks. Becky even mouthed, “thank you” with genuine adoration and gratitude.

“Do you, Sarai, take this woman, Jessica, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward? To love, cherish, and protect? For better or worse, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, so long as you both shall live?” Gail asked Sarai while Stavros still fucked her standing up, making her cream herself even as she spoke.

“Gladly and with all my heart!” Sarai answered, looking happily into Jessica’s eyes.

“Do you, Jessica, take this woman, Sarai, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward? To love, honor, and obey? For better or worse, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, so long as you both shall live?” Gail turned to Jessica while Stavros pumped his satyr seed into her snatch at last.

“From the bottom of my heart, I do!” Jessica replied, tearing up now with joy.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Lord God Ian and the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you woman and wife. You may each kiss the bride!” Gail smiled as she repeated her words from before with Blanca and Tina, both of whom were quite tickled to hear that again.

Naturally, Sarai took over the kiss, dominating Jessica lovingly with the power of her passion, her affections showing as she danced her tongue around her lover’s ... her wife’s now. They made no secret that they were deeply in love and everyone again felt touched at their genuine affection for each other. They got a rousing hand of applause, which I naturally instigated while I came inside a very satisfied Thera at last.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... , “ Gail stopped to await the right names from the brides’ mouths, and Sarai was glad to oblige, “Mrs. and Mrs. Sarai Stoltz.”

We all breathed a sigh of relief, even as Becky and several others signed the license as witnesses ... and the two lovely brides signed it as well. The deed was done. Becky had two mommies, as it were, though she really considered herself to have at least three, counting Mom. I could sense that from her mind, heart, and soul ... she had come to terms with her stepmother and already fallen in love with Miriam in her own way, just as she already started to do with Jessica.

Since there wasn’t a dry eye in the house, as it were, I decided that it couldn’t get much mushier, so it wouldn’t hurt to proceed with more weddings. I coughed and pointed out Bacchus and Nina.

“You, two ... get hitched! I mean it!” I commanded while I took Des from behind, fucking her with a vengeance to officially consummate my marriage to her.

I wasn’t kidding, either. They had agreed to marry and I had given my blessing. I wasn’t going back on my word.

Gail looked at the bride and bridegroom and gave me a definite thumbs up, before whispering briefly, “I love it ... I know that it’s poly and we all will share, but I still love that you are openly welcoming Bacchus as a formal member of the family ... that you’re openly rejecting the kind of fears and myths about African-American men that turn them into either fetishes or foes. The fact that it’s poly doesn’t detract from this ... it strengthens it, because you are welcoming him fully into a family that will literally receive him with open arms ... and legs. By blessing this union ... encouraging it, even, you’re saying that Bacchus is worthy to be part of God’s own family ... that Felix isn’t a fluke ... and that you don’t resent or begrudge Bacchus his wedding night with your mutual wife ... your very own sister-in-law.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.