Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 27

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

I busily went back and forth from Samira to Stefanija this time around, pounding their fine asses, just as I had already done with their pussies, when I noticed that there was sunlight coming in through the windows ... It was dawn and we had literally fucked all night long. It was Sunday, exactly one week to the day that I had begun this journey ... as a regular, if eccentric, middle-class, pencil-pushing, white-collar working staff. Well, somewhat regular ... I already knew the boss, Liam, but not as well as I wished (apparently, he had been watching me from something of a distance). It was precisely seven days since Desiree had opened the door and triggered Becky’s intervention, my group marriage, my advance to fantastic wealth, and ultimately, my accession as King of Heaven. Just one week later, I was Almighty God and I had plenty of people of both sexes in my harem ... and I got to know my birth mother and meet my twin sister again.

“Well, it’s Sunday, folks ... We’ve been screwing all night,” I chuckled as I came all over the girls’ luscious bottoms, “By the way, ladies, I loved fucking the two of you in both holes.”

“Anything to please You, Lord,” Samira assured me, “I must admit that I like that you’re God instead of the Christian or Muslim versions of Him. You’re a lot more fun.”

“What she said. I like religion better when it’s like this ... serves Man and Woman, instead of making us cringe in fear of hellfire and eternal damnation,” Stefanija agreed with her sister while they licked my cum off each other’s ass.

I kissed both of them on the lips and gave them both plenty of tongue, those Bosnian sisters, before I added, “Breakfast time, I think. We don’t require sleep as much, if at all, anymore, but some nourishment would be nice. Spunk splattered over your slick bodies doesn’t count.”

“That’s a pity in a way, because I would love to see someone for a short time live entirely off your cum, but I suppose that they’d miss regular food in time,” Kerry laughed while fondling Radwa’s sweet ass and winking at me.

I kissed both Kerry and Radwa very passionately before jumping into the shower with sweet Des again. We discussed the changes of the past week to our whole way of life. It became much wilder after Tuesday, even more so after yesterday. We had both seen plenty of changes. Here we were, a week later, in a mansion that dwarfed our previous lodgings (and reminded me to do something with them and the other locations).

“Lord ... honey, don’t worry about me. I’m happier than I’ve ever been. Before, I was jealous, miserable, frustrated, and incomplete ... I was dishonest with myself. This is what I was born to do ... to please You, Master. Ian, face it ... You are not getting rid of me. I stuck with You through much harder times, so I will certainly do so in easier. I’m finally what I’ve always wanted to be ... head of Your harem. Deep down, on some level, I always wanted to put You first and make You happy, but I feared to do so.

“Well, whatever my parents do now, they know the truth about us and they can just deal with it ... with You, me, Nina, and the rest of it. They should be proud. Their daughters are Goddesses and one of them is Queen of Heaven, married to Almighty God Himself in Your sight, at least,” Des observed as we fucked hard in the shower and kissed each with plenty of tongue.

“That we are, my dear, and soon it will be legal,” I added as I dried off.

We exited the shower, only to find the news on TV announcing that the Vatican had denounced me as the Antichrist. What a laugh!

“Meanwhile, religious leaders around the world have been asked to comment on these events and have all either condemned the so-called ‘King of Heaven, ‘ who has been identified as thirty-three year old Ian Finnegan of Glendale, Arizona (though there are conflicting reports about his age, at least somewhat due to his having been adopted as an infant ... apparently, he was born Isaac Finkel, to the late Miriam Finkel), or else have declined to comment, ‘pending further study of these events in alignment with Holy Scripture, ‘ to quote the Archbishop of Canterbury.

“Further commentary did come from a Giuseppe and Maureen Santini, who identified themselves as the parents of Mr. Finnegan’s fiancee, Desiree Santini, who with her sister Nina Santini is apparently living with the self-proclaimed ‘God.’ Both Mr. and Mrs. Santini condemned their future son-in-law as a ‘false Messiah and Antichrist, who clearly serves Satan and wishes to drag our family and the whole world down to Hell with him.’

“The Chancellor of Freedom College, the Reverend Ernest Maxwell, openly chastised the government for ‘not cracking down on this menace. We’ve lost six professors, three of them full, tenured professors, as well as the Dean of Men, thanks to this mess. We’ve also lost nine RAs. Worse still, attempts to enforce the Freedom Path have been largely unsuccessful, due to fear of being killed for doing so. We’ve had no choice but to expel sixty-six students for engaging in open, undisguised, shameless acts of sodomy and other abominations in the dorms, classrooms, showers, recreational hall, and even the convocation center!’

“The heads of Brigham Young University and several other private institutions have issued similar denouncements. In fact, we just received a statement from the Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, that is the Salt Lake City branch of Mormonism. ‘We condemn wholeheartedly the actions of this horrible man, who is clearly working for the Devil and we strongly urge any sons of perdition still in league with him to repent, or else face excommunication. This man himself is somehow in league with Lucifer, the rebellious spirit-child of our Heavenly Father, and no one should believe his claims to divinity.’

“We are naturally eager for some answers from the alleged instigator of these events, the man who reportedly smote censors with blindness and sent someone claiming to be the Archangel Raphael to cause wild orgies at Christian and other religious schools. Even rabbinical seminaries and madrasas were affected by this, as some furious rabbis and imams have noted. We will keep you in touch if there are any new developments. We now take you to Gail Hennessy, our religious news correspondent now assigned to Adler Hall in Glendale, Arizona. Gail?” the XVN News anchor, Phạm Lệ Quân, turned to the reporter that her network sent to my new home, while tossing her hair in a subconsciously flirty manner.

“Yes, Pham, I’m currently encamped out the Adler Hall estate just outside the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, We have not seen anyone emerge yet, but we spotted a female donkey wandering around the outside of the mansion, unhitched and showing no signs of trying to escape,” the drop-dead gorgeous, Ivy League-trained, half-Irish, half-African American newswoman told her viewers.

I laughed and then transformed Arlena from a donkey to a woman, rather than a man as she used to be. She was naked, too, and she immediately tried to get inside. She also noticed how dirty she was and this embarrassed her, too. The press was very stunned as it witnessed a direct proof of my divine power, even more so as I prompted Leah to pull her ex-teacher inside and bathe with her. Only the tabloid reporters seemed somewhat unfazed, and my divine mind now realized that this was because the sometimes bored angels and demons had played pranks on humanity to feed such rumor mills.

I grinned as I realized this and caused stone tablets to mysteriously appear in mid-air, with words inscribed. They were the most logical translations of the same commandments in the following languages: American English, UK English, Latin, French, Spanish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, Coptic, Ancient Egyptian, Farsi, Sanskrit, Mandarin, Swahili, Esperanto, Basque, Russian, Polish, and Japanese. These included my earlier commandments, plus others which had occurred to me by now. This would be more verified than the Decalogue attributed to Moses (in all versions) in Exodus.

The First Commandment is that you shall not enslave, buy, sell, or otherwise own your neighbor, except as punishment of evildoers or satisfaction of those who crave it. The Second Commandment is that you shall not oppress your neighbor, nor deny him or her justice, such as denial of wages. Just wages for just work, that is my Divine decree! The Third Commandment is honor the Earth and seek to sustain it, to conserve that which she gives you for posterity! The Fourth Commandment is this: you shall not oppress or harm widows, orphans, fatherless children, the disabled, the elderly, or any other weak or vulnerable folks. The Fifth Commandment is that if you hire a child for work, you must also hire teachers or tutors for them to learn.

The Sixth Commandment is that you shall not deny a stranger room, board, meat, drink, or your own bodies. Hospitality shall be extreme. Every stranger and guest shall be offered food, drink, room, board, and company, sexual or otherwise, though they may decline it. The Seventh Commandment is that you shall keep an open and curious mind, seeking truth rather than simply having faith. The Eighth Commandment is that you shall not despise new knowledge, simply because it is new. The Ninth Commandment is that you shall keep your bodies clean and sanitary, rather than wallow in filth. The Tenth Commandment is that you must provide something for your household, whether means or nurture, rather than neglect their needs.

The Eleventh Commandment is that you shall claim and nourish or nurture all of your own spawn, regardless of wedlock. The Twelfth Commandment is that you shall not neglect your parents or siblings if in need. The Thirteenth Commandment is that you shall not hate, persecute, bully, harass, or despise each other for their sex, race, gender, faith, nationality, ability, age, ethnicity, or sexuality, nor harm any sapient creature. The Fourteenth Commandment is that you shall not slaughter, ravage, or plunder weak, helpless, aged, unarmed, or infirm people, nor pillage or sack cities, towns, or villages. The Fifteenth Commandment is that you shall not invade any nations nor wage any wars of aggression, but may only wage wars in defense of your homeland.

The Sixteenth Commandment is that you shall not make any weapons of mass destruction, but shall seek to destroy them all. The Seventeenth Commandment is that you shall not condemn any consenting adults for what they do with their own bodies or with each other. The Eighteenth Commandment is that you shall not neglect to pay forward any kindness done to you. The Nineteenth Commandment is that you shall not steal. The Twentieth Commandment is that you shall not rape, murder, or commit any other sort of mayhem against a person’s flesh.

The Twenty-first Commandment is that you shall not defraud, falsely accuse, bear false witness, conceal crimes, frame the innocent, or otherwise deceive to cause harm. The Twenty-second Commandment is that you shall not meekly submit to oppression, but shall resist evil and defend yourself, your own household, your friends and family, your goods, or any innocents harmed or assaulted by others. The Twenty-third Commandment is that you shall not speak falsehoods in my name, nor attribute to me anything which I have not said. I shall not condemn you for anything attributed to Adonai or any other deceased God, but I shall not forgive or pardon any false testimony about me.

The Twenty-fourth Commandment is that you shall not slander, disparage, or libel me nor any of the Gods, angels, creatures, prophets, priests, or any other person appointed by me. The Twenty-fifth Commandment is that you shall honor Hump Day and keep it sacred by humping each other on it. Five days shall you work and do all of your labor, but Hump Day and yet another day of your preference, you shall not work, nor do any labor in it, nor shall anyone require it of you. The Twenty-sixth Commandment is that you shall not abuse or neglect animals, but shall protect and care for them, for I, Ian your God, am a lover of animals and consider any cruelty to them to be unforgivable.

“That should keep them busy for a little bit, deciding what to think, feel, say, and do about my new commandments. If you’ll notice, I gave them two days off, at least partly so that if you still want to pay homage to Adonai in one of his guises or forms, you can. That also permits a person to be both Jewish and Ianist at once, if you will, just for example. I will not necessarily shut all of the other faiths down, just pressure them to accept the new cosmology alongside their own customs, traditions, and practices. Let’s have some breakfast and then you’ll take turns being my spokesman, which will further screw with them. First, Becky, as this is her home ... legally and all that jazz,” I told several of my partners, smiling as Nina sat on my lap and I caressed her lovely bottom.

“My sweet sister-in-law, I look forward to the moment when you can become one of my brides under human law, rather than simply celestial, but know this. You are one of my wives, part of my harem, and always will be. I will not discard you, my adorable Nina,” I told Nina as Radwa and her four sisters worked as a team with Priya, Kalista, Marko, Genevieve, and Andre on making a fantastic breakfast (even if they also played a lot with each other during the process).

I also called upon Raphael and told him, “Keep up the good work, but expand to churches and other actual houses of worship. They can return to their old liturgical practices later, as I noted, but this once, I’d like to see the impact of so much lechery and debauchery inside various places of worship, places where such things are often condemned. Oh, I think that you need some help to go further and not spread yourself too thin, so select a dozen seraphim and a dozen cherubim to assist you and follow your example. Send them to cover more ground at once.”

“If anyone interferes, kill them on the spot, and have your fellow angels do so as well. I want it clear that I am in deadly earnest here. Let the news report it! They will see for themselves that I am done with centuries of oppression by people in My Fucking Name! Meddlers are continuing that oppression by interfering with people’s emancipation and I won’t have it! Am I clear here? I won’t have it! Now, go with My blessing and spread the good news of sexual liberation in My name!”

I laughed as I watched Kerry get stuffed by Leo and Aaron at the breakfast table, both of them filling her hungry mouth with their dicks. This continued for several minutes she opted to have them cram her pussy with their cocks at once. Two pricks buried simultaneously in her twat had a very satisfactory result, stretching her and making her cream herself a dozen times in just half an hour. When she whispered something into Leo’s ear, he pulled out and used some margarine to lube up before easing his cock into her booty to start sodomizing her, while Aaron remained happily inside her angelic snatch. Kerry reacted to that by screaming their names over and over, kissing both of them fiercely as well as the angle permitted, and creaming herself all over again. She was now suspended above their two dicks as they impaled her twice over in both of her holes.

I chuckled as I bent Nina over the table and began actively ramming her slit from behind with my prick, boning her good and hard. She came constantly for what seemed like hours while I drove balls deep inside her, my beloved sister-in-law taking my cock while Des winked and bent over for Bacchus right beside us. Bacchus grinned and slid right into her eager ginger snatch, making my redhead bride moan and whimper with delight. I winked back at my chief consort, the Queen of Heaven, while the namesake of the Roman God of Wine (how fitting) long-dicked her from the back. I was almost sorry that Des had showered right after the deed, since part of me wanted to give Bacchus my sloppy seconds and I knew that he would love them.

“Let’s switch back and forth, guys. I want to feel both of you men inside me, and I want both of you guys to feel each of our twats around your cocks!” Des urged each of us to swap, which we gladly did, our cocks slipping in and out of each woman to go back into the other.

I would have to say that Des and Nina never seemed quite so lusty as when they swapped back forth between Bacchus and me. Des’s sweet, slick twat was delightful around my dick, as was Nina’s, and I could tell that Bacchus felt the same way as we Gods played together. It was a damn good thing that we were Gods, as none of us had to worry about going limp anytime soon. We continued with the fucking for quite a while, swapping out every few strokes to enjoy the contrast of fucking side by side in a tag team. This continued until breakfast was served, I spilled my seed inside Nina, while Bacchus did the same inside Des, and both ladies creamed themselves good on our cocks before we pulled out.

I also determined, right then and there, to have it out with my future in-laws, Giuseppe and Maureen Santini. I was done with the whole business of their criticism, judgment, and denunciation of me, who was now family to them whether they wanted this to be so or not. They would accept me as part of their daughters’ lives, and by that I meant all three daughters, or else they would have to face the consequences. I had no more patience for rifts within the family, and I knew that I wasn’t alone about that. I would deal with them, once and for all, before speaking openly to the Fourth Estate.

With that, I summoned the Santinis to appear before me, where they would surely notice that they were as naked as I. They would also see the breakfast laid before them, of which they would be free to partake should they show wisdom in their dealings with me. They would also get to participate in other things, to say the least, but only if they were wise and behaved themselves properly. I wasn’t about to reward viciousness, cruelty, and unfilial coldness, not to mention bigotry, superstition, and malice.

Stunned at the sight of their daughters, naked as they were, with my cum and Bacchus’s leaking down their thighs, while Bacchus and I stood equally nude, the Santinis began to wax indignant before I cut them off rather bluntly. By now, Kerry had one man’s jizz gushing from each of her holes as well, but both men still had their hands all over her flesh, and she winked at Des’s and Nina’s folks, too. Giulia, meanwhile, began servicing my cock orally in tandem with Giovanna, neither Santini woman willing to stop just because their kith and kin were present. That was the whole point, after all.

“You! You’re the Antichrist, the Beast of the Apocalypse! The Man of Sin! The Son of Perdition! You’re the Devil Incarnate, aren’t you? Lucifer! Beelzebub! Satan Himself! To think that we were blind enough to even consider tolerating you as a future son-in-law and adding you to the family, Evil One! Enjoy roasting in Hell for eternity! I only regret that you’re taking our daughters with you! And you, who are you and what do you have to say for yourself?” Giuseppe confronted Bacchus and me in particular, scant seconds before I put the Fear of God in him at last.

Giuseppe fell to his face, truly awed and terrified at last in My Presence, after which Maureen soon followed, as I gave her the same treatment. Furthermore, My Glory shone forth from me, blinding both of them with its radiance, much to their astonishment. I read their minds and caught the precise moment that they realized that I was exactly who I claimed to be, that I was the King of Heaven and Lord God Almighty. They were in the presence of the Supreme Being and they knew it, much to their horror. Here, before them, was the very God in whom they professed to believe and who they claimed to serve, and they had angered Him! They didn’t see Jesus Christ in front of them, as they expected, but Ian Finnegan, the true Lord of all Creation, who just happened to be their son-in-law.

“Now, who were you calling Antichrist and Satan again? Because I assure you that I’m not amused by your blasphemy! It is one of a number of sins that you committed against me and against your fellow man, is it not? Nevertheless, to show that I am a merciful God, I shall now heal you of your gout, Giuseppe Giacomo Salvatore Santini, and you of the breast cancer that you didn’t know that you had yet, Maureen Kirkpatrick Santini! You really should have gotten more regular exams, mother-in-law. That funny little lump was malignant, as much as you pretended that it wasn’t. Don’t get all jealous on me, Joe. I’m not groping your wife’s tits, just saving them and the rest of her,” I instructed the Santinis, both of whom showed genuine shock as well as remorse, learning that they were wrong all of this time.

“Lord, I thank You and beseech You for mercy! Whatever You wish, I will do, both for our sakes and those of our daughters! Please be good to them, to sweet Desiree and Nina, my beloved daughters! I know that they are ... Yours now, but please be kind to them! I was wrong, Lord, so wrong, and I confess it to You, seeking forgiveness and absolution at Your Hand. What must I do, to atone for my past transgressions, whatever they might be in Your sight?” Maureen now wept openly as she admitted that everything that she previously believed about me and much else had been so incorrect.

“That’s ... some prayer there! Very good! I’m impressed! The first thing that you must do to atone is to do your utmost to bring your husband around to welcoming me into the family, and Bacchus as well. The next thing must be to restore the father-daughter bond between not only your husband and your daughters by him, but also his daughter by Giovanna, namely Giulia, as well as joining the harem, as must your husband. You are both in the harem if you only consent to it and now. This will mean having sexual congress with everyone in the harem, too, from Desiree to Nina to Giulia to Giovanna, on both of your parts, and also being intimate with your other son-in-law, whom you must bless, namely Bacchus here! Do you consent to this? Do you give your blessing, Maureen Guinevere, and yes, I know your original middle name, because I am God, after all!

“You must apologize to Giovanna and Giulia for meddling in your husband’s forbidden romance with his sister, Giovanna and depriving Giulia of years of the love and comfort of her own father’s arms, in both an innocent sense and a more adult one now that she’s of age! You must also publicly acknowledge me as God and claim your new status as cherubim and seraphim! As you are Boston Irish, I would think that being a seraph fits you better. All fire and heat, nice and crimson, just like flames! Perfect! Do you consent?” I demanded of Maureen, who smiled through tears and nodded.

“Yes, Lord! Yes! Whatever Giuseppe does, I am truly sorry and I truly repent of my viciousness, jealousy, and cruelty. Giovanna, Giulia, I deeply apologize for what I’ve done to harm you and I trust that my husband will as well. Bacchus, if you will welcome me into your family, I am more than happy to welcome you into the bosom of mine, quite literally, in fact. Giuseppe, I urge you to come around and join us, to become one with us, to seek forgiveness for doing what I encouraged you to do, and apologize for the same to them. And to accept whatever offer the Almighty makes to you! Please, husband! I want to spend eternity with you, not be separate from you for however long that might be! Please surrender to the Lord God Ian and accept His terms!” Maureen begged her husband while embracing Des, Nina, and Bacchus, and feeling the transformation as her wings sprouted in front of all of us.

“And be sure to thank Becky, who inherited this estate, but has shown nothing but loyalty, kindness, and generosity at every juncture,” I noted, making Becky smile as she kissed me and I came all over Giulia’s and Giovanna’s lips.

“Yes, of course, thank you, Becky!” Maureen consented, even as Giuseppe repeated the words, in shock that his gout was actually gone.

“Lord, Maureen, Des, Nina, Bacchus, I agree to this with a full heart! I happily submit to this whole business and will accept whatever role you give me in this affair. Please, Giovanna, forgive me for being weak and casting aside my sister who was also my lover. Please, Giulia, forgive me for being too afraid to be a good father to my daughter who is also my niece. I gladly join this harem and will do whatever it takes to prove it! Smite me, change me, whatever it is you wish to atone for this! I am Yours, Lord!” Giuseppe sincerely spoke in Italian, but we all understood him as he took Giulia and Giovanna into his arms and didn’t object to the snowball kisses from either of them.

“You’re forgiven, Papa!” Giulia wept as she took him into her arms and I gave some of My grace to Giuseppe Santini, altering him into a cherub.

It wasn’t much longer before Giuseppe was pushed onto the floor and thrown around like a ragdoll by mother and daughter alike, Giovanna showing her forgiveness by using her brother for pleasure. She mounted him and kept fucking him for several strokes, her breasts swinging into his face with every motion, and then she would let her daughter take over. Giulia had a number of good, hard thrusts from her father, but she also made it plain that she was in charge of the lovemaking for now. She might be his daughter, but she was also a Goddess, after all, one of the Ten Crowned Gods other than the Queen of Heaven and myself.

As for me, well, I took Maureen and bent her over, parting her pussy lips as I slid right into her already wet cunt. She had been aroused once it was clear that she would get fucked by all of us! Even more to the point, Maureen Santini, my future mother-in-law, was excited by the idea of being fucked by Almighty God Himself, and I was more than ready to oblige her now. I shoved my hard cock deep in and out of her juicy gash, stretching her to the brink and enjoying the proof that her aging was indeed reversed. She was much younger now than she was before her alternation, her metamorphosis, and she was now fertile to boot. I smiled to myself as I decided something very important now.

I began actively humping Maureen while her daughters watched us together, both of them rubbing my ass and their mother’s as we fucked. I screwed Maureen with abandon, taking that ginger to the heights of sexual bliss and beyond them. That cougar would know what it meant to be fucked now, as I pounded her sweet, slippery snatch harder on every stroke, every turn. She pushed back gladly at me, even as the whole world watched me take my mother-in-law and fuck her into next year. She screamed her ecstasy as I banged her but good, filling her up as she creamed herself on me and watched her husband get it on with his sister and daughter/niece.

At last, however, it was too much, especially once Maureen realized that she was being watched and overheard Giulia and Giovanna cum on Giuseppe’s dick. She then heard him grunt as he pumped out the seed and bred them both (I made sure of that, just as I did of the next bit of fun). She exploded on my cock and I erupted in her slick pussy, filling her up with my spawn. I then indicated to Bacchus that he should go next and claim that sweet ginger bush for himself. He was only too happy to do just that, a God breeding an angel who just happened to be a redhead and his mother-in-law.

“Des, Nina, don’t give your father any rest. He’s a cherub now. He doesn’t need it. Climb aboard him and have your way with your old man. He’s a good man at heart, it seems, just misguided in the past. No more is that true and you should take full advantage of this fact by having your way with him. Incest is best, is it not?” I egged my sweet ladies on, even as I slid inside Giovanna and Giulia, in turns, to get some more of what I had before ... and what Giuseppe just enjoyed.

Bacchus chuckled as Felix prepared to enjoy Maureen’s mouth and she made no protest, even gladly tasting Michelle, Lisa, Carmen, and Tammy both on his cock. He had been fucking, here or there, quite a bit, but his own wife was the most recent beneficiary of his lust, quite happy that she was now pregnant to him as well as me and a number of others. I made a note of ensuring that the food didn’t get cold while we screwed, not wishing to ruin a fine Middle Eastern breakfast that was truly rare in my experience. I did this the entire time that I fucked Giovanna and Giulia alike, not missing a beat while I ensured that the food stayed warm and still bottomed out inside them.

By the time that we finished fucking, yet again, and actually got around to eating the breakfast, it was already eight o’clock in the morning. It took us another forty-five minutes to an hour before we rose from the breakfast table, pleased at the delicious meal that we consumed, and we prepared to confront the world at last. Now, at least, we had the Santinis available, ready to comment and disavow their previous remarks. Giuseppe’s cock smelled of about a dozen cunts and Maureen’s of two dozen loads of cum inside her, dripping out of her snatch. The world would have much to discuss with us, wouldn’t it?

By now, Becky was ready, albeit naked except for her Heavenly Crown, her jewelry, her purse, her high heels, her makeup, her many tattoos, her microphone, her butt-plug, and a collar with a leash attached in her hand that she told me telepathically that she hoped that I would place around her neck ... a wedding band that she kept on a necklace for now ... The clear message was that once I formally wed Desiree, she would soon like to be an official wife and plaything as well as sister of the King of Heaven. She had tattoos on her ass, her lower back (classic tramp stamp), upper back, legs, arms, breasts, belly, thighs, and mons Veneris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.