Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

“So, now that you’re Elves, I’m giving you Elven names. How does that sound, guys?” I informed Enrique and Priya, neither of whom seemed to mind this idea.

“That sounds wonderful. By the way, I love that we got to keep our complexions. Nice and brown. A different look than those Eurocentric Elves one typically sees in fantasy. What are they, these Elvish names?” Priya spoke for her part, much more confident than she used to be.

“My sentiments exactly,” Enrique grinned now at the prospect of a new, Elvish name, though he added, “I can also be Enrique still, right? She can still be Priya as well, right?”

“Very well, then. I choose the name Eruantien for you, which basically means ‘gift from God.’ Priya, you are now called Eruraina, which means ‘God is gracious.’ So, what are your thoughts on those names?” I inquired now, even as the two of them began fucking in full view of me, much to everyone’s delight.

“Works for me, Lord. Sorry, but I just couldn’t myself back. I couldn’t restrain myself anymore. Priya, or should I say, Eruraina, was just too delectable not to fuck right now!” Enrique/Eruantien explained as he kept screwing his newest lover.

“Think nothing of it. You did what comes naturally, what any healthy, sane, red-blooded male of any species would do if not homosexual. You fucked a sexy female. I have plans to fuck her myself, of course. Nothing wrong with that at all. In case you missed it, I’m not Adonai. I don’t have a laundry list of rules and regulations about sex. Quite the opposite, in fact. I plan to do away with such complete hogwash and see to it that humanity, and the Cosmos, is free of prudery forever. It might not happen overnight, but that’s part of my long-term agenda, if you will.

“What do you think, Eruraina, of your new name, my sweet?” I now turned to Priya as I put my divine cock to her lips and she opened her mouth eagerly to receive it.

“Oh, my God ... I worship you! I serve you! I adore you! I love that name! I love you, Ian ... God! Lord!” Priya spoke between licking and sucking my thick dick.

It didn’t take much longer before Enrique came inside Priya and she creamed herself, only to have him pull out of her. I slid right in and began fucking her in earnest myself, not one to let sloppy seconds squick me in the least, certainly not as the Supreme Being. I simply ravished my new Elven slut to the best of my divine ability, which was to say rather impressive, even to me. (Hey, it was still all new to me, so cut me some slack here). I reamed her but good and used my supernatural gifts to make her cream herself almost constantly for a good quarter hour, eager to witness the effects of such a thing. By the time that I spent my divine seed in her luscious, absolutely delightful cunt, she was ready to collapse from exhaustion, so she fell asleep for at least an hour.

Just then, I thought of something else and removed all trauma from the minds of everyone whom I loved, especially Leah’s. Chief among these traumatic events had been when she was raped by Arlen Corbin, her senior high school math teacher, just a week after our eighteenth birthday (we were twins, after all). It had been a pretty brutal rape, even by most standards, but I had comforted and consoled her as well as I could. This led up to when she took my virginity just after graduation. I was honestly stunned by this, because I had thought that sex would be the last thing that she’d have wanted, but she evidently trusted and adored me that much even then. The whiskey hadn’t exactly discouraged on either of our parts, either, come to think of it. It was a wonderful evening, leading up to an incestuous affair that lasted a full month, only stopping when Michael and Eileen caught us.

I had been kicked out of the house, but Leah had been worse off. Michael and Eileen convinced me that she had committed suicide, even forged a note, while they shipped her off to a psychiatric ward. Their goal at that point was to keep us apart forever, something that had failed. Now I that had divine powers, of course, I could reckon with them, with my birth father, Nahum Adler, with Lisa Sexton, Tammy’s birth mother, and with Arlen Corben, the scumbag rapist high school teacher. Even though Leah no longer felt any trauma, I was furious with the son of a bitch still.

I wasn’t too surprised to find him in Purgatory with my mind’s eye, along with Dad. I was a bit more shocked to find some others there. Evidently, Hell had been abolished in favor of Purgatory when Adonai decided that eternal damnation was perhaps a bit too harsh. You suffered for your many sins, whatever Adonai deemed them to be, determined by works more than faith, as it happened (much to Martin Luther’s shock, no doubt). Eventually, you were let into Heaven whenever Adonai thought that you’d suffered enough. It wasn’t all fire and brimstone, either. It was very personalized, customized, just like Heaven. Dad and Mr. Corbin were both getting very rough up the ass and had been ever since their deaths.

It turned out that my adoptive parents, whatever their flaws, had loved both of us, but they hadn’t known how to express that love very well. They were still trapped in Catholic morality and feared for our eternal souls, so they made me live on my own and rough it for about a month or so before offering to take me back into their home. They thought that Leah only acted out because of the rape, at least once they learned of it, so they had committed her and lied about the suicide for now to try to “get her some help” as well as get her away from me. They believed that we were fine separately, but not together.

As to why they hadn’t let Leah out sooner, well, it turned out that they wanted to do so earlier, but that was when Michael, as I now thought of him, had confronted Arlen Corbin for the rape and taken the law into his hands. He was murdered by Arlen before he could undo his terrible mistake of committing Leah. Arlen had also died in the process, and then Eileen swallowed a whole bottle in her grief and despair, rather ironically given the lie that she told about Leah. By then, I had spurned both of their offers to return home, instead staying in a motel for a time and earning my keep as a file clerk in a publishing firm (care to guess which one) with minimal expenses. College was a distant dream by then.

I inherited the house, which was paid off and had about thirty grand in equity, as well as life insurance from Michael, but not Eileen (as a suicide, her policy was voided). I also inherited whatever was in Michael’s Roth IRA and his CDs, as well as his lengthy gun collection and other things. I had to wait until the crime scene was cleared, of course, to move back into the place. I held my own memorial for Leah, thinking that she was dead, while cremating my folks and refusing to even consider a funeral Mass. I was so done with the Catholic Church that it wasn’t even funny by this point of my life (not that Eileen had that option, anyway, as the Church considered her damned to Hell). I chose to keep my house and just renovate it, as it made a decent investment.

Then I sold off much of what Michael owned, though I kept his liquor, and you guessed it, his guns (except the one impounded by the authorities, of course). I sold off most of Eileen’s possessions, too, but I strangely refused to sell anything of Leah’s (or Molly as I thought of her back then). Even now, years later, Leah’s room was untouched, a shrine to her memory. I only entered it to clean it and light a candle on her birthday, nothing else. Now I knew why, of course. In my heart of my hearts, though I logically (thought) that I knew better, some part of me still believed that Leah was still alive. It turned out, of course, that my intuition had been right, but then again, we were twins, weren’t we?

I didn’t meet Desiree until several years later, during which I had a series of flings, affairs, trysts, on-and-off relationships, and had attempted monogamy more than once and failed miserably in each case of it. It was a testament to the depth of my trust and affection for Des that I would make one final effort at monogamy, despite knowing instinctively that it wasn’t for me and would likely end in disaster. I got lucky in a very real sense that it had turned out differently thanks to Becky and Des herself, among others. I was a natural lecher, even then. Becky must have laughed when she learned that I had agreed to be faithful to Des, clearly knowing that it would never work out.

Well, I decided now, it was high time to have it out with Dad, er, Nahum Adler, first. I summoned him with my divine authority from the bowels of Purgatory, where he cut a very pathetic figure in my naked presence, my thick, erect cock visible and staring him in the face. I had no sexual attraction to him, however, and so I had to decide what else I might do with him. He threw himself, terrified and awed by my celestial glory, at my feet and I just ... kicked him ... hard. I kicked him right in the face, causing the head on his temporary body to fall off his neck, only to put it back there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.