Job Hunt - Cover

Job Hunt

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A newly released disabled Marine looks for a job but finds trouble. He does find a future while demonstrating an ability to act under pressure. He also finds the large love of his life. There may be too much sex for some, so just skip the sex and enjoy the action. The rest of you readers, enjoy all of it.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When we went out by Sarah's desk, she was still with Dave. I suggested, "When you have him done and sworn in, call Ms. White and have her meet you at this place." I wrote the name of the Mart and the address on a piece of paper. "She'll help you pick out clothes. When you're done there, take the man to Wal-Mart for underwear and socks then take him home to get settled. Tell Howard what you're doing and I'm sure he will agree. Before you go though, check him out a piece like mine so they will fit the jackets right. To get over there with the piece, take one of the linen jackets you have in there for undercover. That way he won't stand out so bad."

I shook hands with Dave. He stood up and walked me away from the desk. "Do you know that Sarah was my first crush? We seriously dated for a long while. When I went into the service, she started going out with some other guy and that's how I met my wife, she was Sarah's friend back then and was until we moved away. Now look what you did. You not only brought me home, you gave me back my first girlfriend and I'm even going to be in her home. Thanks, man."

"Enjoy and enjoy the service. It's a good group. Study the videos and you'll go up fast, I promise."

Bobby and I left. We radioed over to the hotel and the duty guy came out and walked over to get us. We checked every which way as we walked back to the hotel. Upstairs, we had the duty guy there call the imitators and tell them to go over in about an hour.

The duty guy said the penthouse was clean as a pin and even more ready than ever for us. They even put a motion alarm for the patio and roof in the penthouse for me.

We walked in and decided to have lunch sent up. It was decided to have some shrimp scampi, so I went back to the duty guy and asked what he wanted. He said he had already eaten and thanked me anyway. I asked him if he wanted a Coke or anything. He said. "I have a coffee pot, a mini-fridge, and even a small john. This is a neat job now except when the subject starts shooting in the penthouse." We both laughed as I went into the suite.

After lunch, we had a choice; get some sun and swim, take a nap, or study some videos. Bobby stretched and said, "Let's take a nap. We didn't get much sleep last night."

We did take a nap, a short one, after a long bit of exercise.

We worked, or rather studied, till about three and decided to go exercise. I told the duty guy and he called another guy to come up and escort us to the gym. Bobby and I worked out for about an hour and a half and decided we needed a swim. We went up to the roof, stopping for some towels, and checking in with the duty guy. He said he would shut down the cameras up there for us. Bobby said, "If you can stand to see my bod, look all you want. If this guy gets frisky, turn it off."

The guy laughed and told us to enjoy.

We swam, and had fun putting lotion on each other. I noticed the light was off on the camera, but that didn't mean another might be on. We were satisfied so we just enjoyed the sun. About five, we put on our sweats and went back to the penthouse to clean up for another formal dinner.

By six, we had guests drinking in our penthouse. Sarah and Dave, who was in new clothes, came and both of them were smiling in each other's company. Dinner was a good steak and good conversation. The only announcement was welcoming Dave to the service. When dinner was done, Sarah asked if she and Dave could come up with us.

As soon as we were in the penthouse, Bobby winked at me and said, "Make us a bunch of Mai Tais, we'll be right back."

They went into Bobby's room. Dave asked me if I knew what was up. I said, "I'll bet they will be bare-assed naked out in the Jacuzzi in just a few minutes."

"No way!"

I smiled and nodded, working on the Mai Tais. I had just crushed a bunch of ice and had four tall strong drinks made, when Bobby and Sarah came out in robes. Bobby said, "We're on our way to the hot tub. Dave you undress in my room and both of you meet us out there. Bring some towels."

Dave looked at me smiling. He said, "Do you think I'll get lucky?"

"More than lucky, my friend, you're gonna get loved like you wouldn't believe. That woman has been waiting her whole life for you to show up. What a coincidence."

I went in and changed clothes, leaving everything except my pistol and the radio behind. I also left my leg on till I was out on the patio. I wrapped a towel around me and put one over my shoulder and walked out. Dave wasn't out yet, so I put the gun and radio within reach and took off the leg. The girls helped me, but Sarah was in a teasing mood and was trying to lift me by my male handle. "Save it for Dave, I think he's going to come just looking at you."

"Oh, I hope so. I'll just suck that stuff right up."

Bobby said, "Damn girl, you are really wild tonight."

Sarah said, "I've wanted this guy all my life. I would have never approached him while he was married, but now he's free. I am too, and I want him. Oh, Chuck, you don't mind if Bobby sleeps with you and Dave and I stay in her room, do you?"

I just smiled. When Dave came out, he was a little embarrassed. He said, "This is the first time I've ever been nude around a lady other than my wife. I will say that I'm looking forward to checking out delicious Sarah, you are definitely my type.

The man dropped his towel and was already hard. Sarah reached for him and pulled him into the tub with her. "Come here, you stud. Let me make us both feel real good."

Sarah didn't wait until they went to bed. In less than five minutes, she had kissed the man into a daze and was impaled on him, slowly going up and down. When she began telling him she was coming, he came out of his stupor, stood up holding her, and used his strength to raise and lower her until they both exploded.

That had the expected effect on Bobby and me. We were shortly standing with me behind her, pounding away. When we had reached our peak and were relaxing in the tub, Dave said, "You two are really sexy together. Watching you has really revved me up. How about you and I go to bed, Sarah, and get reacquainted in comfort?"

"Oh yeah, Dave, take me to bed."

They got up and left. Bobby said, "We can only hope that couple takes. I think Sarah really has waited for that man all her life. I'll bet if she were to think about it, he was the one she has been thinking of all these years."

"How about I take you to bed too?"

"Sounds good, I'll take the glasses in and come help you."

We got me and our stuff inside and used the radio to advise the duty guy that Sarah and Dave were staying over. I told him I was turning on all of the perimeter alarms. He keyed his mike and I checked the video monitors one last time. In bed, Bobby turned on the TV and we drank our untouched Mai Tais.

As we were drinking she said, "I feel more comfortable than I should with you, Chuck."

"Same here, Bobby."

"What do you think about this?"

"What you said last night, Bobby."

"What was that?"

I leaned over hugging the big woman, kissing her and softly in her ear said, "I love you too, Honey."

She sobbed. She didn't quit right away either. She just lay there holding me and sobbed. It took her a long time, almost a half-hour, to finally look up at me with a smile. "God, I love you. Danny just told me to love you with all my heart, to give myself to you as I did him. I'm yours to do what you want, Chuck, whatever you want."

We made love slowly the first time, softly exploring each other again and again. The second time was a little fiercer than the last time; it was pure, total, lust. We both came screaming, really intense.

We fell asleep in each other's arms saying "I love you."

I kept thinking, wow, this has been fast. Can she really love me as much as I've fallen for her? Will this last? Everything I thought was, yes, yes, yes.

Morning came at almost six, but it came peacefully. We woke up, kissed and made love again, quickly but sweetly. We showered together before she went to her room to get her clothes and had to wake up the couple in there.

While everyone got ready, I called for breakfast and was finished dressing by the time the bellhop arrived. The five of us ate, enjoying each other's company. Sarah said to Bobby and me, "We'll stay at my house tonight, thanks for giving us a start."

Dave said, "I think this is my last move. I'm here to stay. Perhaps I'll be here with the Marshal's Service to stay too."

Sarah had a big smile on her face.

Bobby said, "Chuck and I decided, without saying, that we were made for each other too."

The duty guy gasped. "Really, Bobby, is this the guy that we've been hoping you would find?

"Yeah, I feel it. Danny seemed to talk to me, telling me to follow this guy wherever he goes. I'm following."

"I'm happy for you, Bobby, we'll miss having you as "Safe One."

I interrupted, "Who said she wasn't going to be Safe One any more?"

The duty guy said, "It's going to be tough doing that, and you working in the service."

I smiled and hugged Bobby to me, "I'll bet we figure it out. Besides what better safe house than with a couple that are both Deputy Marshals."

"I hadn't thought of that. You're right, that might be a good thing, and it sure would confuse anybody looking for someone."

Sarah and Dave left for the office while Bobby and I waited to be summoned. We watched the required module until it was complete. We hurriedly took the test while the information was fresh, then sat back thinking it was getting close to lunch.

The radio crackled, summoning us to call in. Bobby called Sarah who transferred her to Howard. Bobby's face went from a smile to a frown and said, "Okay, we'll be over in a few minutes. How long ago were the decoys over there?"

"Okay, we're on our way."

We checked that we had all our gear, and went out to tell the duty guy we were going to the office. He called downstairs and told us to hold a minute. The three of us were looking at all of the video screens at once, when we saw a bellhop get off the tenth floor, pushing a cart.

We didn't think anything about it until the bellhop came back pushing the cart, only this time the bellhop had his hat on kind of crooked and we noticed the pants were dragging the ground. Bobby said, "The guy's hair changed color." He knew that the elevator wouldn't stop at the penthouse floor, so he went down to the kitchen floor and called the penthouse elevator from there.

As the guy was waiting for the elevator, all three of us pulled our weapons, checking to make sure there was a round in the chamber. We watched as he pushed a button and were surprised that he had pushed the roof button. Our duty guy called down, advising the downstairs people what was up. He said they were sending people to the floor below us to come up to our level. We saw them board an elevator while watching the penthouse elevator passing our floor heading for the roof. The guy in the elevator lifted the cover from the food on the cart and took a piece of the food and sampled it.

Once on the roof, the guy walked straight to the railing over our patio and brought out a small line that he attached to the railing then went over the side. Bobby and I said we were going to wait for the guy inside. Our duty guy said he would have the others come in as soon as they arrived. We didn't even bother closing the door. We just walked to each side of the sliding door to wait. Bobby reached up and flipped the lock off so the guy would find it open. She shrugged her shoulders and mouthed, "Why mess up the new glass."

The guy landed on the patio and was messing with something out there before trying the door. Just as he opened the door, the team from downstairs was coming in the penthouse door. Both had surprised looks on their faces. Our man made a stupid mistake. He went for a gun. Seven handguns went off at the same time propelling the guy backward. When he seemed to be still functioning, the team leader from downstairs and I both fired at the same time putting one, or two in this case, between the guys eyes. Finito!

The duty guy from our floor said, "I saw him do something to the jacuzzi. We better get that tested quickly."

Bobby went back to the video wall and opened it. She scrolled back on the patio tape. We watched the guy land on the patio. He went to the jacuzzi and opened a bottle from his pants pocket, poured the contents into the tub, and put the bottle back into his pocket.

The leader was about to go through the guys pockets and I suggested, "Why don't you get some gloves. This guy is wearing gloves and we don't know what was in that bottle. Let's call the cleaning people and get them rolling. We also need a hazmat (hazardous material) unit to check what that bottle had in it.

I looked at our duty guy and asked, "You can control our elevator right?"

He nodded.

"Can you keep the car from moving or keep a door from opening?"

He nodded again.

I asked then, "Next time, we'll trap whoever is in the car until we can be prepared for whatever someone has planned when we open the door. We might even want to put some kind of gas that can be released in the car to knock someone out. Let's think it all through, have it done, and make some plans."

Bobby asked the team leader, "How come you recognized a problem but didn't stop the guy downstairs?"

"We didn't want to tip our hand down there. We think there is another one down there watching. Now that we have this under control, we'll take that guy and question him." He called on his radio telling the downstairs men to take the man down there. He then sent two of his men to look for the bellhop that had been replaced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.