Job Hunt - Cover

Job Hunt

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A newly released disabled Marine looks for a job but finds trouble. He does find a future while demonstrating an ability to act under pressure. He also finds the large love of his life. There may be too much sex for some, so just skip the sex and enjoy the action. The rest of you readers, enjoy all of it.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The two ladies got up and helped me to get out of the tub. I sat on the side, being dried off, as I played with Bobby’s voluminous breasts and Sarah’s pert breasts and pointy nipples.

Bobby picked up my leg and sock and said, “Sarah, get our drinks. I’ll put Chuck to bed. Bobby walked me to the bed. She left me to probably shut the patio door and shut off the lights. I hopped to the bathroom and peed while balancing on one foot. I shook and wiped off real quick, then hopped back to bed to find Sarah standing there, having set the drinks on the nightstand.

I motioned for her to get in bed, but she said, “Bathroom,” and went.

Bobby came in, pulled the spread and top sheet back, and lay down on the king-size bed, patting the spot next to her. I climbed in on my knees and leaned over her to kiss her, leaning down to suck on a nipple while caressing a breast with one hand.

Sarah returned and I smiled at her, pointing to the empty side of the bed. She said, “This is so nasty, but I want it really bad. Bobby, don’t think bad of me, please.”

“You,” Bobby said, “How about me?”

“You’re a young widow; I’m just an old spinster that is enjoying this kid, this young man.”

I leaned over Sarah, kissed her and said, “You’re not old, especially between your ears. If you gave yourself half a chance, there would be suitors breaking down your door. Put an available sign on your face and you won’t have to hold your breath.”

“Oh you, I’m not attractive or voluptuous like Bobby, my boobs are tiny and my nipples stick out obscenely.”

I was shaking my head, “Sarah, there are men that like flat-chested women. There are plenty of men that would think you are beautiful. I’m one of them.”

“But you’re so infatuated with Bobby.”

“Bobby and I have some kind of special attraction for each other, but that doesn’t keep me from being attracted to you. I didn’t have much trouble being excited with our lovemaking.”

That made Sarah shiver. “You did, you did make love to me. You didn’t fuck me, but made love to me. It was so good.”

“There’s more, before morning you’ll know what lovemaking is.”

Bobby pulled me to her and asked, “Promise?” She was tugging on my hard again dick.

“Both of you, lie back and let me enjoy you for a while. Close your eyes and no fair peeking. Let me love you. Let me pleasure you. Let me take you to your limit.”

Both ladies shivered from the words.

I kissed Sarah thoroughly until she was gasping. I had been caressing her face, her breasts, stomach, and her fuzzies, into her slick pussy. It was easy to find her prominent clit while teasing her with my tongue. As I slid down on her, she became more excited until my mouth covered her pussy, with my tongue up her as far as possible. She was coming already, but I kept on until I was sucking her clit, with two fingers so deep in her that I was probably as deep as my dick could get. Sarah gasped and nearly screamed, but froze before relaxing. She was totally inert.

Bobby said, “You killed her.”

I knitted my eyebrows looking at her, as I was on my knees between her legs.

Bobby smiled, “In that case, kill me too, do me like that.”

As Sarah came around, I was kissing Bobby and enjoying her fullness, her large breasts, and wide hips. She came while I was suckling her breasts. She came again while I poked her pussy with my tongue and she came again while I sucked and fingered her. When I began moving up to enter her, she picked me up and settled me between her large thighs. I was so excited, I was drooling all over her.

I was soon balls deep, stroking her at an increasing pace. Bobby was coming continuously now, near screaming. We kept it up until sweat was pouring off me. Bobby finally reached around me, running a finger up my crack. As her finger hit my pucker, she pushed her pussy up at me groaning, coming. I filled her with my essence. We came together, exploding. Fireworks displays were going off behind our closed eyes as we orgasmed and kissed.

As we calmed, with me still between her legs, still buried within her, and still hard as a rock, Sarah said with tears in her eyes, “My God that was beautiful. Oh, I want that too someday.”

I rose up and leaned over Sarah to kiss her softly. “You’ll have this too, Sarah, I promise.”

Bobby rolled us to our sides with us still connected. “Do you believe this horny critter, he’s still hard. Men can’t stay hard like that.”

Sarah giggled, “If he’s still hard after four hours, we have to call a doctor.”

Bobby said, “Perhaps you should give him and it some mouth to mouth resuscitation, or would that be some mouth to penis loving. You might get a late night snack, or he might just crawl up and do you like he did me.”

Bobby rolled off me, and my very wet dick flipped up in the air stiff as I lay back. I said to both ladies, “You two are both so damn exciting, I’ll probably have to go to the emergency room.”

Sarah did what I didn’t expect. She went down on me with enthusiasm, swallowing most of me, but paying attention to the head of my dick. She was intense and she was going to bring me to orgasm quickly. I pulled her off me and laid her back. She spread her legs wide, making it easy to find her center and slide in. She gasped and shook as I slid deep into her.

I fucked, I pounded, I slid in and out. As Sarah came again and again, I was getting ready to explode once more. Bobby leaned over us and said in my ear, “Fill her up, squirt that stuff so far up her that it comes out her nose. Fuck the bitch, fuck the Sergeant, fuck the clerk right on her desk, make her sit in your cum all day, shoot it so full it drools down her leg, do it, cum in her, fill her.”

This was making Sarah cum so hard she couldn’t even scream. She was gasping for breath, with both of her hands holding my hips trying to pull my body inside hers. She arched, bridging her back, holding me in her while shivering and quivering. I came hard, sending what was left into her, coming so hard it almost hurt. Bobby was kissing me again as I released. When Sarah went slack, I rolled off her and Bobby attacked my mouth. She grabbed hold of me and leaned down to suck me clean, as my dick finally lost its rigidity.

Bobby laid me on by back, kissing me, having me kiss Sarah one more time. Sarah smiled big and said, “I’m not a virgin or an unused little girl. I’ve been around, but the excitement of us three doing this together is wonderful. I’m going to find me one of these just for me.” She said this while taking my softened dick from Bobby. “When I get a good one, I’ll share him with you, Bobby, it’ll be only fair.”

All Bobby said was “Mmmmm,” as she kissed me. I sat up, grabbed the sheet and comforter, and pulled them over us. The two girls snuggled to me, my amazon on my right shoulder and Sarah on my left. Both of them began breathing softly, very regular instantly.

My amazon? Where did that come from? I better think about this a little. Wow, my amazon? Could it be? Am I ready for this? Wow, who knows, I guess time will tell.

As I was almost asleep, breathing regularly, Bobby’s lips kissed my neck, then my ear, as she whispered softly, “I love you.”

I woke up suddenly, thinking I had heard something. I listened but didn’t hear anything. I looked behind me to see it was almost five fifteen. Time to get up anyway. I had to pee, so I slid from under the covers and to the end of the bed. My cane was on the chair with my shoulder harness and leg. As I got up, getting a hand on the chair, a shadow appeared at the door of the room. Without even thinking I pulled the Glock from the holster and yelled, “Hey.” A flashlight came on and I could see a face covered with a stocking. I fired three times knocking the guy backward before finally thinking and putting a round in his open mouth. Behind me both girls were coming out of bed, turning on the light. The outside door to the penthouse burst open with the duty guy running in.

I said, “I took care of it. Go back outside a minute. Let me get dressed.”

The guy left the room.

I turned to look for the girls. They both got up from the floor, Sarah had a red face. She said, “I don’t think he saw me under the bed.”

Bobby said, “I don’t care if he saw me or not. Jesus, that scared the shit out of me. How did he get in?”

I had a thought and slipped on the pair of shorts I had gotten out and hobbled out to find the duty guy by the patio door, looking at a hole next to the lock. I said, “Hurry, run up to the roof to see if there’s a helicopter up there. That’s the only way he can get here unless he climbed the building. Shut off the door alarm but hurry. I slipped on my stub sock and strapped on my leg before I went for the elevator, yelling. “Watch that patio door close. I’m going up on the roof. John Scott and a couple of other Marshals rushing toward the penthouse met me in the elevator lobby. None of them were armed. As I got in the elevator, pushing John back, I said loud enough for all to hear, “Go arm yourselves and check on each other. Make sure everyone is okay.”

I pushed “R” and waited for the quick ride to the roof. As soon as the door opened, I could feel the whoosh of rotating blades. I ran toward the motor noise to find a tiny single seat helicopter sitting there. It was really small, with an open cockpit.

I looked for the off switch on the tiny engine and shut it off. The Marshal that had come up the stairs said, “There’s a rope down to your patio. The motion alarm didn’t go off up here. Jesus, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice any activity on the monitor.”

“No harm done. Let me get back downstairs and put some clothes on. This place is going to be crawling with people. I went down in the elevator and met everyone from the floor at the door. They all were talking at once. I said, “Go up and look while I get dressed real quick.” As I went to the room four guys were following me. I just shook my head and had to say as they all bent down to the dead guy, “Don’t touch the crime scene. Go call a clean up crew. Come on, act like Deputy Marshals. You know what to do.”

John Scott was standing at the door, smiling at me. As the four guys left he pulled the door closed, with him out in the sitting room.

I slid off the shorts and found my jeans and T-shirt. I put on my sock from the night before and the other shoe. After putting on my shoulder rig, I brushed my hair back and finally took a leak. When I opened the door, Bobby was in jeans trying to keep the DC peoples’ hands off the patio door.

I looked at John and said, “Haven’t these guys watched any crime scene videos or had any training? They’re like a bunch of kindergarten kids.”

John hollered, “Get away from the door. If your prints are on the damn thing how are we going to match the bad guy’s.”

They looked sheepish and backed away. I asked them, “Why don’t you guys call for a whole bunch of coffee and ask them to bring up about,” I counted heads and figured at least a half dozen more, “breakfast for two dozen ought to do it.”

One of the men said, “We can’t order that.”

Sarah went to the phone and did her thing. Bobby said to me, “Let’s shake this guy down real quick. He’s got gloves on so there aren’t going to be prints. You know you ruined the carpet. Don’t you know how to shoot someone without making it so damned bloody?”

John was laughing at Bobby and said, “I’ll bet he did body shoot him first but found the guy had body armor on. His training says head shot and he did. Good job, Chuck.”

We went through his pockets finding only a hotel key card. I turned and handed it to John and said, “Get this to a team quick and have them tumble the room.”

He left quickly to get this done. Bobby said, “Do you always boss around the U.S. Deputy Marshal in charge of field officers?”

“It needed to be done, so he did it. If he wanted me to do it, he would have said so. He didn’t give it to one of the keystones out there as he knew it needed to be done right away. What do you want to bet he had the duty guy radio downstairs for a team to get a car while he rode down? As soon as John sees the team leave, he’ll be back up.”

Bobby asked, “How do you know that.”

“Training.”

She said then, “Damn good training.”

I said quietly, “The man was obviously Special Forces and not that long ago. He knows how to command and he understands how to work as a unit. When others fuck up, he goes around them and uses those that know how to move.”

Bobby said as she put the guy’s pockets back together, “We should have that type of training.”

“It wouldn’t hurt. Let’s get out of here and shut the door before one of these guys barfs from looking or the smell. Let’s go wash our hands. You go out. I’m going to take a shower so I’m ready for the day. Send Sarah into the shower, then you go. I’ll be out in five.”

I did get a quick shave and shower and dressed in the jeans and T-shirt, but tucked my Glock in my waist. When I went into the sitting room, the food was there and the vultures were quickly eating while keeping an eye on my bedroom door to make sure the dead guy didn’t come out.

John handed me a cup of coffee, holding a radio in his other hand. “I grabbed this from one of the guys in the team heading to the motel. They are supposed to radio me as soon as they get there. Nice wake up, huh?”

I grinned and said, “The damned alarm bled all over the bedroom too.”

We laughed. One of admin types suddenly looked sick and was holding his mouth as he looked around to see where he could puke. I pointed to the patio and yelled, “Do it over the side of the building so I don’t have to smell it.”

John said, “Let me get these guys over to my room.”

He turned to the group and said, “Leave one of those coffee pots and three meals. Now push the carts out of here to my room. All of you, let’s go before another of you gets sick.”

They at least followed directions and pulled three meals from the cart and left a jug of coffee. Sarah came out, got her coffee, and sat down saying, “Damn, this morning excitement makes me hungry.”

Bobby laughed, “Being around Wild Bill here is making us immune to this stuff. How did you wake up anyway?”

“I don’t know; I must have heard something in my sleep. I was waking up and thought I heard something, but I blew it off. I was heading for my cane on the chair when I saw a shadow at the door. I grabbed my gun and yelled. When the guys’ little flashlight came on, I saw his face was covered so I started shooting. I’m surprised he didn’t have one of those Glocks with the light and infrared, or even night vision. The guy was innovative to have that little helicopter. Wait till you see it, it is really tiny.”

As she was eating, Bobby said, “He left his glass cutter on the patio. He was prepared as if he knew the layout in here. His rope just barely comes to the deck out there. He had measurements and everything.”

The cleaning crew arrived. They immediately went to the door I pointed at and they began taking photos outside. When the photographer was back inside the sitting room, he took pictures of the patio door. He came to me and said very softly,” Go pull the spread up over the bed and pillows. No reason to show who was in the bed.”

I smiled as the guy winked and went to pull the spread up over the pillows. I even fluffed all three just to be safe. He came in smiling and took his pictures, put the camera away, and began going over the body.

“Sneaky bastard has surgeon’s gloves,” he said, as he took a glove off and pulled a fingerprint kit from his box of toys.

I left him to do his job as he would be a while. Others were checking all around out on the patio, while two went upstairs.

Howard came in the door. “Christ, can’t we keep you in a protected hotel without you getting into it? Did you kill somebody again?”

John came into the room at that second and said, “He neutralized an attacker. Make sure you use the correct term when you write up your incident report, Chuck. The guy just happened to die while you were neutralizing him.”

Howard laughed, “It’s a damned good thing it’s you up top, John, or my boy here would be shown the door.”

“Yeah, I know,” John said. “The former regime didn’t like dead people. They thought we should capture people while they were shooting at us. Did this guy fire his weapon?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.