Job Hunt - Cover

Job Hunt

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A newly released disabled Marine looks for a job but finds trouble. He does find a future while demonstrating an ability to act under pressure. He also finds the large love of his life. There may be too much sex for some, so just skip the sex and enjoy the action. The rest of you readers, enjoy all of it.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke about six thirty and went to the bathroom attached to the room. I showered quickly and put on the same clothes as I had on the day before. I would need to get some more clothes and underwear soon. Perhaps I can find a few more things in the big clothing supply room.

I was just about to begin searching for coffee and filters to put in the coffee pot on the counter when Bobby came out, sleepily rubbing her eyes. "Oh brother, another early morning dude that gets up at the crack of dawn. Here, let me get the coffee going. Pay attention so you know where stuff is."

Bobby was still in night dress. For a huge woman, she had found a sheer Nylon or silk gown that didn't quite hide what was underneath. I could make out the shape of her huge breasts, how large the areolae around her nipples were, and it was obvious that she was bottomless when her back was to me, letting me view her broad, beautiful bottom.

When the coffee was started, Bobby turned around and couldn't help but see the bulge in my pants. "You are so neat to be so excited by me. To bad you've already had your bath or you could shower with me," she teased. Bobby gave me another of her fully encompassing, full body hugs and a soft kiss. "You are so sweet to get excited over me. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

She left to shower and dress for the day. I began rummaging in the fridge and found some bacon and a dozen eggs that I got out and put on the counter next to the range. The pots and pans were hung under the cabinets, so I pulled down a medium sized frying pan and started the bacon. While that was going, I found the bread and margarine and got ready to make toast.

Bobby came in just as the bacon was done, so I asked her how she wanted her eggs. She said over easy, so I busted six eggs into the pan and put four pieces of bread into her big toaster. Bobby had pulled out some plates and we were soon at the table having breakfast.

She stated, "You are going to be a good one to have here. You pitch right in, so it won't be any effort at all to keep you. Thanks for being so helpful, I'll try to make your stay fun."

As we ate, she began giving me some background. "About five years ago, my husband was killed in the line of duty. He was young and full of dreams to quickly become a station director for the Marshal's office. An escapee made the decision for him as they were closing in on him. Danny wasn't wearing his vest and the escapee was armed. I became a young widow."

I could see her eyes water while she narrated.

"I was lost and didn't know what to do with myself. All of the people from the office and the service were very supportive, but they can only do so much. Sarah and Howard came up with this job for me. They needed a place, a safe house, to keep people while the service made up new identities or found places to ship them. They needed someone to run it, so they asked me. I said I would try it out and was even involved in buying and remodeling this place. The rest is history. I love the job. I continuously meet new and different people, get a free place to live, free food, and get paid to boot. I'm now a full U.S. Deputy Marshal with all the privileges and benefits that go with it. I got it pretty good, don't you think?"

"You do, Bobby, but you don't get much personal time to meet another man for your life."

"Not true, I know all of the Deputy Marshals, and of course I know you now. Most of the guys are a little put off because I'm either too tall or they don't like my size."

"Boy, are they dumb," I exclaimed. "You're beautiful, Bobby. I'm looking at you sitting here right this instant and can tell you that I'm still fascinated by you. You're just big, big all over, that's all."

"Think you can handle a babe that's six-six and a little over three hundred pounds?"

"I'd like to find out, I can tell you that."

Bobby grinned, getting up to get us some more coffee. "Tell me about yourself and how you came to be here."

The story was long enough that we cleaned the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher, and were on our third cup of coffee by the time I finished.

Bobby said, "Interesting. If you get to stay around here, you should think about the Marshal's service or maybe even the FBI. It's a good living, a little strange, and only sometimes dangerous, but a great group to work with."

The phone rang and Bobby looked at the caller ID before she answered. She said hello and it became obvious that it was Sarah from the office. Bobby blushed, then I heard her say, "No, Sarah, I didn't do that. He is tempting though, isn't he? You should have seen, well maybe not, but I can tell you he was equally interested. Maybe you can come out while he's here. Come this weekend and we'll hang out by the pool. It'll give you chance to show off that neat new bikini you were telling me about."

She listened while frowning. I could see her eyes water when she handed me the phone and said, "Sarah and the boss want to talk to you."

As soon as I took the phone, Bobby left the kitchen.

Sarah said, "I have your extra stuff and the clothes from the hotel. We'll drop it by on our check in out there later. I have to tell you that the station is really busy with the bureau downstairs working this case. It's almost frenzy city in here. I'll let Howard tell you all about it. I'll come out Friday night or early Saturday, depending on what my mom is doing. See you then."

Howard answered the phone with, "How are doing out there. Isn't Bobby the best? She's tops in my book and really looks out for the boarders she has."

I could hear him take a deep breath, "Ah," he paused, then "Ah," again, then finally he said, "Ah, we found Billy's wife and kids. The bastards had probably killed them before they even sent Billy after you. I have to tell you, Chuck, there's probably not a federal agent or Deputy Marshal around that's not hot on this case. DC is sending their best teams down to work here and they've organized a task force all over the nation to clean this up. There's going to be a lot of hard feelings for a while. I'm glad I'm on this side of the law."

"I'm sorry to hear about the family, Howard. You said that it might be that way, what a waste. I wish I were out helping you right now."

"Tell you what," Howard said, "have Bobby take you through the video classes while you're out there and go over department functions and rules. You're already sworn in as a full Deputy Marshal, thanks to Sarah, so you might as well be ready to do whatever a Marshal does. If I can, I'll bring you in to work, but right now your presence is too much of a distraction. It's better that you're considered a non-entity now. Read today's paper, it has a huge story on this whole thing. Get on the internet. Have Bobby show you the service's website and see how big this thing is."

"We caught Poppa last night trying to take off somewhere in a small airplane, so he's back in custody as a flight risk. The federal judge revoked bail indefinitely. His lawyers are going nuts petitioning the courts."

"We have the last two shooters we caught yesterday, and have picked up a dozen or so of Poppa's people. All are in private custody, with special precautions around the whole place. We should not have a repeat of what happened to Billy."

"Anyway, stay safe, stay loose, and let Bobby teach you. She's a great gal, enjoy yourself and relax. We'll get you out as soon as we can. Let me speak to Bobby, okay?"

I called out to Bobby who picked up an extension. As soon as I heard her say hello to Howard, I hung up.

A few minutes later, Bobby came in saying, "I wish I were active in the field. I'd love to be the one to put some holes in those guys that killed Billy's family, God, how horrible." The big woman was choking up, almost sobbing.

I held Bobby in a hug for a few minutes, and led her to the couch in the family room area off the kitchen. We sat and I hugged her while she wept quietly for a while. She finally said, "You know, this job lets me hear some of the most horrible stories that you could ever imagine, but it gives people like you and me a chance to help out in the big scheme of things. Billy and his wife were the ones who helped me over losing my guy. Without them, I would have chewed the end of Danny's Glock. They helped me back then and now you're a great help. Thanks for understanding, Chuck."

Bobby sat up and encompassed me in her mass again, hugging me and giving me a very arousing kiss. She smiled at me, "I'm really glad you are here for me after hearing another terrible story. You make me feel better about myself."

She pulled away and said, "Come on, let's put our swimsuits on and go out to the pool. I'll get my manuals and we'll begin your training after we splash around a little."

"Ah, Bobby, are there swimsuits in the clothing room?"

She smiled, "Hmmm, maybe we should do this without the swimsuits. It might be more fun."

She paused and said, "Yeah, there are several in there. Go get one that's comfortable and that fits."

I found a suit, then used my cane to sort of walk out to the pool without my fake leg. Bobby was in the pool, hanging on the side and cocked her head watching me hobble out there, "You could have worn the thing and taken it off out here."

I nodded and said, "I need to get what they call a sports peg, they strap on and off quick, but those things cost as much as a good prosthesis. I'm going to work on making one myself and save six or seven hundred bucks."

Bobby asked, "You have more than one of those, don't you?"

"No, just this one. I'll get another one soon so I'll have a spare for when the cup and straps wear out. It takes forever for them to repair those things."

I went to the side of the pool, determined that this part of the pool was pretty deep, dropped my cane, and pushed off with my good left foot, diving into the pool.

Swimming is good exercise for an amputee, as you develop good upper body strength and you use your good leg and good thighs, in my case in a scissors motion. I am a good swimmer, but Bobby pushed off and propelled her massive form smoothly right along with me. She had amazingly strong strokes, coupled with her big arms and hands, to give her a speed edge over me.

I wore out after twenty minutes of hard swimming and Bobby was breathing hard as well.

"That was a good one, Chuck. Most people just splash around and call that swimming. You do like I do, you swim. Pretty neat to have a good swim partner, do you like to work out?"

I laughed, "Truthfully, not really, but if you ask, do I work out, the answer is yes. I need to do some dreaded treadmill stuff as close to everyday that I can, and if possible, an equal amount of stationary bike. I also go through a series of weights or weight machines for the rest of my upper body conditioning."

"You are in luck, there is a large room in the back of the garage that has a treadmill, a stationary bike, and a series of machines and free weights that will keep you trim. I'll show you later. We'll work out after lunch."

We climbed out of the pool and dried off. Bobby indicated we would sit out in the sun for a while and picked up a bottle of Coppertone. "Let me slick you up, then you can do me." She took pads from two loungers and laid them on the deck, indicating that I should lay down on one.

The lotion was warm from the sun and felt great as she rubbed it into my back, shoulders, and arms. She did my leg and both thighs pushing her hands up under the leg of the boxer style swimsuit. The suit had a net to hold me instead of a jock, so her fingertips were bouncing against the netting. She told me to turn over putting some lotion on my face and upper body. She had given me a very relaxing massage.

Bobby was wearing a two piece suit that had a fairly skimpy bottom for a lady her size. Her generous top was vicariously held in place by a sort of halter arrangement. When she lay on her stomach, she reached behind herself with both hands and using a single finger from each hand ran them under the outer hem of the suit bottom pulling up while sliding her fingers toward the top of suit. This pulled the material together and buried the suit between her generous butt cheeks giving the impression she had on a G-string suit. That'll take your breath away.

I swallowed a gasp back and spread lotion on her shoulders and back in the same motion she had done on me. I had just started and was trying to avoid getting lotion on her suit when she reached behind herself and pulled the bow loose at her neck and her back. The material fell aside, so I went to work, giving her a massage as good as she had given me. When my finger tips ran down her sides, they encountered her bulging breasts. My swimsuit was becoming confining.

Bobby's total size was fascinating. She is just so big. She is extremely tall for anyone, but she is just big, very big. Her back and arms were firm and muscular. I had watched her swim and she was fit. Since I was now spreading lotion on her legs, I could feel the tight muscles there as well. Spreading lotion on her thighs while staring at her big bottom had me raging, thinking of all sorts of improper things. I knew she expected it, so I massaged lotion into her gorgeously huge butt cheeks, wishing I were kissing them instead.

When I stopped and leaned back looking at all that flesh, she asked, "Want me to turn over?"

Without thinking in almost a whisper I said, "Oh please."

The big woman did a pushup from her knees and rolled over centering herself on the lounger cushion. As she rolled over her halter type top caught on something and simply pulled off. Bobby lay there now with only her suit bottom covering her pubes, but pulled together almost squishing into her pussy.

I just stared at her, then closed both eyes tight and opened them again. I must have exhaled very strongly when Bobby asked, "Gonna do my front?"

Looking her in her eyes, I poured a handful of oil and spread it over her neck and upper chest, above her breasts, working down over her stomach to the top of her suit bottom. Another handful of lotion covered the front of her thighs and legs. I massaged and caressed from her ankles all the way to the apex of her thighs. While still in full eye to eye contact, I poured another handful of lotion. Bobby began smiling really big.

Almost with reverence, I encompassed her left breast that was so big that my two hands could barely cover the lower underside of the massive mammary. I lovingly massaged the huge breast until the big nipple was sticking straight out. Still holding eye contact with the smiling Amazon, I poured another palm full of lotion and gave her other breast the same treatment, tormenting the stiffened nipple until Bobby closed her eyes and shuddered.

The act of putting lotion on Bobby was so exciting that I was worn out. I lay down on the pad next to her and just breathed deeply as if I and just run a hundred yard dash.

"You are so naughty," Bobby whispered huskily.

"Me, hardly, you just nearly gave me a stroke, letting me view and touch you. You are an amazingly beautiful woman."

"Thank you, Chuck, I loved what your hands were doing to me."

I had a thought about Bobby just then that I had to ask, "You wouldn't be related to a lady named Millie, would you? Her husband has a bar named..."

Before I could say the name of the bar, Bobby said, "Jonah's. Millie is my older sister. How do you know her?"

I told Bobby about how Jonah and I had become quick friends, and Millie, of course, had teased me to within a moment of me attacking, or at least trying to attack her.

"The teasing runs in the family," Bobby said with a smile. "She used to tease my Danny until he would drag me off and really pound me. She has that ability. Of course, I used to tease Jonah often as well. Since Dan was killed, we don't visit very much. I think she feels bad somehow that she still has Jonah while I'm alone."

"With all the guys in the service here, and that have been through here, I'm surprised that you haven't been scooped up by one of them and carried off into the sunset."

The big woman repositioned herself on the cushions on her side, holding her head up with her hand. "Most men are afraid of me, Chuck. I don't think any that I've met since I've been single would have even attempted to put lotion on me. That says something about you, you know. You dove in with both hands." The big lady actually giggled when she said that.

"Sarah told me you were the perfect gentleman, and you are. You did exactly as you were supposed to and didn't take one inch of liberty with me that you shouldn't, whether you wanted to or not. Wait till I tell Sarah what we did, she'll be so jealous. How come you didn't do more with her when she came to the hotel? She told me all about the great dinner you got for her and how sweet you were to her."

I thought for a second and answered, "Sarah told me right after we first met that she felt she was too old for me. That doesn't keep us from being good friends. I couldn't start something with a lady that feels she's too old for me. It wouldn't be right."

"You know, I'm a lot younger than Sarah is, and the little bit I may be older than you, sure isn't important to me. I love the way you react to me too. You know, you're laying there with your eyes closed, but you're still as hard as a rock."

With that, she reached over and held my very stiff dick over my swimsuit. "You know what that commercial says, 'if you experience an erection that last over four hours, you should call your physician."

"I'll be damned if I'll call for help. I want to experience four hours with you any day."

I heard Bobby moving around on the lounger pad just before she said, "Come over here and let's start on those four hours."

I opened my eyes and looked across at her. Bobby was lying on her back, bottomless with her legs spread, and her right hand was still holding me but now pulling me toward her a little.

My excitement level was so piqued that I shivered almost violently from just looking at her. We locked eyes as I began moving toward her. Bobby rose slightly, and with her two strong hands, stripped my suit from me, and actually picked me up and lay me onto her body.

The skin to skin contact was mind blowing. Amazingly, our parts matched, or was it almost a blending? I suddenly found myself buried deeply in her as her insides slowly massaged me. I began the ancient rhythm that has populated the planet since its inception.

With each five or six strokes, Bobby would shudder and shake, hugging me to her. We kissed, I suckled her breasts, she held my butt in her large hands, I thrust deeply into her. As I felt my insides begin to quake, I whispered, "Tell me your safe, I'm going to come so much we'll float into the pool."

"Do me, come in me, then come in me some more. I want to feel a man come in me, please fill me, make me a woman."

I hoped she was saying she was safe as at that second I began firing shot after shot as deeply into her as I could put them. Bobby's huge legs wrapped around me and kept pushing me into her as I continued the rhythm.

Luckily, my youth won out and I didn't even begin to soften but kept right on plugging until Bobby was gasping and shaking, holding me as tight as she could, "Don't move, not even an inch, please don't move."

I rose to look at her pleasure filled face and leaned down to kiss her. We kissed and she breathed into my mouth. "Oh Chuck, that is so good. Now do me some more. I began to slowly slide completely into her and pull back out until I was almost free of her before I repeated sliding completely into her again. As we did this over and over again, Bobby began to breathe faster and faster until she groaned loudly, very loud, pulling my head to hers, kissing me and squeezing me inside her until my balls exploded again, sending a torrent of juice deep into her. She quivered and shook, holding me still once again, squeezing tight so I couldn't move.

"Oh Chuck, we have to stop a while or I'm going to have a heart attack. Lay still, stay in me, let me hold you in me as we relax, please go soft. I don't think I can take any more right now."

It took fifteen minutes before Bobby's breathing began to become regular. She finally opened her eyes and said, "I thought I told you to go soft. What's that doing still hard inside me?"

We both laughed at her unusual admonishment. She smiled at me and said, "Slowly, very slowly, pull from me. When you do there's going to be a gusher, I can feel it. A lot of you has leaked out of me already, even with your plug in there."

I slowly pulled from her and looked down to see a river of thick milky white fluid flow from between her legs. Once up on my knees, I moved to the other pad to take my weight off her.

Bobby was funny as she sat up and bent over, looking at the flow from her center. "Good one, Chuck, you really did fill that thing up. If I were able, you would have definitely knocked me up. Damn, that was good. Come on, roll into the pool so we can clean up a little."

We did just that, I crawled to the pool while Bobby just rolled across my pad, the deck, and into the pool. She didn't let me get far, as she wrapped me up in her arms, holding me face to face with her. We kissed softly, touching each other, enjoying the feel of each other. When she wrapped her legs around me, she discovered I was still hard as I slid into her warm gooey center.

"Damn that thing still wants more?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.