Job Hunt - Cover

Job Hunt

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A newly released disabled Marine looks for a job but finds trouble. He does find a future while demonstrating an ability to act under pressure. He also finds the large love of his life. There may be too much sex for some, so just skip the sex and enjoy the action. The rest of you readers, enjoy all of it.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I was at the apartment writing a long note to one of my old team now in Afghanistan, when Shirley came in the door, carrying a big covered baking pan.

She had doctored her eye with some makeup and it didn't look as bad, but I knew it probably still hurt like hell. "Oh boy, Shirley, smells good and I'm starved."

"I'm just going to put this on the stove and we can fill our plates from there. How about a beer and some of those rolls we bought to go with this? The gravy is thick and will taste good on bread."

When we were seated and had started eating, Shirley said, "Don't know where the old man is. I told him what time the food was going to be done. I guess he'll eat out at the clubhouse. He's probably feeling guilty. He usually does after he loses it with me. Hope he comes back looking for some loving before he takes off again. I have a feeling he won't stick around long this time."

I nodded and kept stuffing. The pot roast was delicious.

A bike roared up behind the building and Shirley went to the door then out back. Soon Shirley and her guy came in. She fixed him a plate and got him a beer.

He took a bite, "Damn, this is good. I could get used to eating like this. Look here, Chuck, I lost it with Shirley earlier over something personal. I hope you can look the other way over a black eye."

I looked at him and nodded, but figured I needed to say something else, "It's none of my business. Just don't fuck up the cook. I like to eat."

The man began laughing, "You're my kind of guy. You mind your own business but share what ya got. So how was your night out with that bunch of women that picked you up last night?"

"It was a good time. We went to the Hard Rock at the Indian reservation. Got to see AC/DC, we drank, danced, and celebrated in the lounge out there till late. A good time."

He asked, "What were you celebrating?"

"The unemployment agency hired me as the agent who finds jobs for people getting out of the military and for ex-military people that are looking. I have to go out looking for various jobs and employers, plus go to the base and other military facilities to tell people about the service. It should be fun. I like helping people, so this ought to be a good job. Now I'm going to be able to afford to pay rent and eat. I was worried for a while."

The man looked at me, "If you were concerned about money, how come you made the deal with Shirl?"

"Easy, I don't cook very well and I get tired of frozen dinners. Buying food to feed us costs less than a frozen dinner, so I get fed good for less."

"Didn't think about it like that, pretty smart. How did you know to do that?"

"I have a buddy up in Chicago that does the same thing. He and his ole' lady and the couple next door to them cook together and eat better for it. He says they actually save about fifty percent."

"With me eating here too, your theory gets messed up. I'm glad you're feeding me though."

"So far, I'm under budget for what I had planned. I think there's still food for Sunday, after that I have to take Shirley to the grocery store again. I'll make sure we plan on the three of us. We can have some Italian. That's cheap and it goes a long way. I'm hoping to keep getting leftovers for lunches."

He finished chewing his food and offered, "You want to go out to my clubhouse with me this evening? They're having a party and invite prospective members out. Gonna be a bunch of property out there."

"Property?" I asked.

"You know, fluff, babes that wear the "Property of" patches. The prez calls 'em comfort hostesses. Come on out."

"How about I stop in with you and meet your people. I have an appointment later with a friend for some barhopping. Is that okay?"

"Sure, the club will know I'm out soliciting. You haven't worn a patch before have you?"

"No, always been an independent other than being in a pretty exclusive group in the service."

He asked, "What group is that?"

"The Marines, Special Forces or in our group's case, counter intelligence."

"Well, you got your leg fucked up so now you're not a part of that group anymore."

I looked at the guy funny, "Once a Marine, always a Marine, it's till I die. My fellow Marines will always be my group and they feel I will always be in their group. That's the way a Marine is."

"Hmmm, I know we have a few ex-Marines in the national club and they're pretty tough cookies, but I don't think any ever lost a leg. Come out, I'll introduce you to the other ex-Marines."

"Do yourself a favor. Don't call them ex-Marines, once a Marine, always a Marine. It's in the head, we live the life." I said that firm enough I think he got the idea. "What time you goin'?"

"Soon as I wash up. Maybe Shirley will come along, will you, Shirl?"

She smiled at her man, "Sure, Honey, but I don't want to be anyone but your comfort tonight, please."

He frowned, then smiled, "Okay, you took it when I dished it out. We're even. Don't let it happen again."

He looked at me and said, "Something personal, sorry."

I nodded.

Shirley did the dishes and I went out and wiped down my bike, checked the oil, getting ready to ride. Back inside I called the Fab Five's house to have it answered by Brandy.

"I'm going out riding tonight and am calling to see if any of you guys want to take a ride with me. Going to wander around barhopping."

Brandy said, "I have a date, but our resident lez would probably like to go. She loves bikes and knows all the bars. Let me get her."

Frieda came on the phone, "Sounds good, Chuck. You don't mind if I don't wear a helmet do you. I hate those things. If you listen to me, I'll take you to some neat places. What time you coming by?"

"How about eight, I'm going out to a local bike club for a few minutes to meet some people but will be out of there no later than seven-thirty. If I'm early is that okay?"

Frieda said, "The earlier the better. See ya."

Shirley was gone, so I hopped in the shower to clean up dressing in jeans and a T-shirt. I had a denim jacket if it got chilly, so I stuffed it into my saddle bags. I checked my wallet and decided I only wanted to have a hundred bucks on me, so I hid the rest that I had, and went out the back after locking up. I was pushing the bike around, getting it pointed out when Shirley and her old man came out.

"Follow me, when we get there, they're going to shake you down so if you're packing, you might want to leave it." I shrugged and gave hand signs that I was not packing.

The clubhouse wasn't but about ten minutes from the apartments. The place was back in a neighborhood that looked fairly quiet. The gate guards let us both in but had me wait up while one closed the gate. He had me shut the bike down before patting me down for whatever he was looking for. I didn't have it, so he said, "Park right here in the visitor area. Have your host come with you when you leave."

Shirley's old man was waiting for me and took me to their social area that was a bunch of lawn chairs and some picnic tables. There were a bunch of semi nude girls running around with only some mini skirts and open "Property of" vests. Some guys were wearing vests with "Prospect" written on them, and they were quick to fetch beers for the three of us.

I was introduced to the club prez, then the guy looked around and brought a couple guys over to meet me. They were introduced as ex-Marines. One of the guy's said, "Damn, how many times do I have to tell you there is no such thing as an ex-Marine. Jesus, listen to me."

He turned from him and stuck his hand out saying, "Semper Fi." I said with the same enthusiasm, "Ooorah." The man winked at me and asked what outfit I had been in and how long I had been out. I told him about the Special Forces group and that I had been retired this past Monday.

"How bad you hurt?"

I used my cane to knock on my metal stalk that held me up.

He nodded then slapped me on the back. "Wilson here, was only in a year when he was gut shot in the first Desert Storm. He's still pissed they won't let him back in, but he has to eat funny so they couldn't keep him. Me? I did two tours, one in "A" country and one in Iraq. I'm done. Hate that fucking hot and cold sand. Florida sand is easier to put up with. No human size fleas that bite."

We chatted till it was getting toward seven and I said I had an appointment with some entertainment for the evening. The two guys nodded and noticed my host having a heated conversation with someone and said, "The man never learns. He's such a hot head, he's always arguing with someone. We'll take you to the gate and tell him that you had to leave. Come back, visit with us, and consider becoming a part of us. I'm Bucky, and this here is Wilson. Ask for us, we'll get you in. If you decide you want to be a part of us, Marines don't prospect, they've already prospected. No one fucks with us."

We went back to the gate and I fired up and left, heading toward the Fab Five's house. When I pulled up at seven-twenty, Frieda came out the door immediately, carrying a jacket. I put her jacket into a saddle bag, she got on, and we headed toward Jonah's.

There, Jonah and Millie greeted me warmly and were surprised I was with Frieda. Millie asked, "You man enough to change this lezzie's stripes?"

Frieda said, "He's good enough that I think I want to stay in this group a while."

Millie was laughing, "My God, Jonah, she likes dick. I'm gonna miss that ever lovin' mouth of hers, but I'm glad she's learned to go both ways.

Millie almost enclosed me with her big arms and generous body, "What do you have that another doesn't have, Stud?"

While I was trying to find a way to get air, Frieda answered for me. "Millie, he's gentle, he caring, he loves all of you at once, then he's like the energizer bunny, he just don't quit till you're screamin'."

Millie put a lip lock on Jonah and said, "Get me one of these for my birthday, Honey. I want an energizer bunny."

It's hard to keep a straight face around Millie, and now Frieda when they get wound up. Since it was Saturday night, a lot of couples were out riding, bar hopping. Frieda saw some of her friends and we were soon off to another bar. I felt a little out of place at the next place we went to, as I was the only guy except for a rather large, but obviously gay bouncer. As soon as we were inside, Frieda was hollering. "Hey Sam, where's that cunt, Sam, she has to pay up, come on out you cheap dike and buy my guy a beer."

A female, dressed mannish with short hair, came out a door behind the bar. "What are you yelling about and you," she was pointing at me, "you are not welcome in here. Beat it."

Frieda took my arm, "He's mine, Sam, and he's made me a believer. I'll loan him to you for an evening and you'll be begging him to come back."

Sam looked warily at me, "You drugging this lez cunt or what."

"No, Sam, he just loved me up to the point that I want more and more."

"Just the same," Sam said, still unsure. "I think you should have a blood test or at least see a shrink." Sam turned to me and asked, "So you been in this cunt's pants, tell me something about her that's unusual."

I thought for a minute before saying, "Do you mean that cherry birthmark she has on her, ah," I thought of what limb it would be from my perspective, "her left thigh?"

Sam just said to the barmaid, "Give the man a beer then get Joey to throw him out. Damn, even a good lez isn't safe from the clutches of the penis."

Frieda was still having fun, "Did I say I fucked him? The man knows how to eat pussy with the best of them. He licks, he sucks, he bites, and he loves it. He's so good, I dragged him up by his ears to kiss him and that hard thing he carries around popped right in. From there on, I was a goner."

Several of the girls around us were laughing at the contortions Frieda was going through to describe our liaison. Some were up close and personal, trying to get a handful of my butt while I was standing with Frieda. She noticed their getting friendly and said, "Better watch out, you may catch what I did, then you'll never be satisfied with just women again."

Frieda was smiling, "Give 'em all a quick kiss, Chuck, and let's beat feet. I want to show you around some more."

We hit two more places before I felt like I had all the beer I could hold. We were on the way back toward Tampa when Frieda said in my ear, "Take me home, take me to your place. I want to wake next to you in the morning."

Frieda had been fun, so I quietly rolled up to my back door, shutting down while still coasting. I noticed Bart's bike was back and was glad I was being quiet. After quickly chaining up the bike, I unlocked the back door and brought Frieda inside. I rummaged around in my duffel to find her one of the new toothbrushes I had. We brushed our teeth and crawled into bed, with the window open.

I didn't realize how tanked Frieda had been getting, but we had just snuggled when I could tell she was gone. It was nice snuggling with a naked lady anyway. I fell sound asleep.

I woke to noise in the kitchen. I opened an eye and could see into the kitchen where Shirley was getting pans out to cook breakfast. I slid from bed to close the door, but Shirley saw me before I was done. "Hey stud, I see you have company. Do you mind if I get the old man some breakfast. He's a little hung over and needs some food. I'm making pancakes, so I'll make you guys some too."

I closed the door and crawled back in bed. Frieda had her eyes open and was smiling, "Do you have a maid or is that another girl friend?"

"She's a neighbor that I share food with. I buy, she cooks. It's a good deal and we both get fed."

Frieda snuggled into me and kissed me, "I woke in the middle of the night and wanted to wake you up to ravish you, but you were so peaceful looking I let you sleep. And just think, I was drunk on my ass last night. You could have done anything you wanted to me but you just cuddled up and we slept. Some biker you are."

After a few more kisses, Frieda said, "I need the bathroom bad and I have to get some aspirin out of my belly pack. I tried to drink the bars dry, didn't I?"

Frieda surprised me by getting up naked and walking out of the bedroom to the bathroom. When she was through in the bathroom, she walked into the kitchen where I could hear her talking to Shirley, then I heard Bart's gravely voice. This babe had balls. I quickly got up and slid my jeans on, only to meet Frieda as she came in the bedroom with a cup of coffee for me.

She smiled and said, "Now you have a rep. Shirley's guy is out there with his tongue dragging on the floor. I stood there talking to Shirley and kept scratching my cootchie right in front of him."

"How did you know Shirley's name?" I asked curious.

"I didn't, that was the first thing I asked her. I said to her, 'What's your name, Honey, I need to find out where a glass is so I can get some water for some aspirin.' She told me, so I said 'Shirley get me a cup so I can take Chuck some coffee to get him started.' Her old man was having a cow."

"I guess he knows I'm heterosexual now anyway," I said with a smile. "Put something on so I can think of something I'd rather eat than you. I'm hungry for you and food."

As Frieda pulled on her jeans and T-shirt she said, "Let's get some chow and after that I'll take care of that other hunger."

We ate with Shirley and Bart then I told Shirley to scoot, that Frieda and I would do dishes. They were quickly done and we took a quick shower. Frieda thought it was funny how I had to constantly hop and grab hold of things to keep my balance. I told her to try to do her stuff on one foot and tell me how easy it was.

After drying off, Frieda helped me back to bed snuggling into me with lots of kisses. It wasn't long till we were going after each other in that ancient physical dance that men and women have been doing since time began. It took a while, but when we were finally satisfied, Frieda said, "I wasn't kidding last night to Sam. This is so good. I'm going to have to try out some other guys to find out if it's as good, or what. I like this stuff. I used to go home with Jonah and Millie, but I never would let Jonah touch me. Millie and I would do each other until I was zoned, then Jonah would bang her senseless. I want to try them out again and let Jonah do me that way this time. See, you've made me a new woman."

Soon, we cleaned up and dressed, so I could give Frieda a ride home. No one was at her house, so I kissed her goodbye saying I would see her in the morning. At home, I discovered all of my new shirts had been washed and ironed. I used the rest of the day to clean the bike, the pickup, and gave the apartment a dusting. I noticed when I came in that there was something on low in the oven, so I checked to find Shirley was making lasagna. She came in, pulled the tray from the oven and cranked the oven up. Once it was at the right temperature, she put the tray back in and said, "We'll eat in about forty-five minutes. If you want something to go with that, get it out. You still have some lettuce, do you want a salad?"

I ate a salad, set the table, and was enjoying a beer when Bart and Shirley came in. They teased me about Frieda a little, but mainly ate. Bart was on his good behavior without being confrontational. Shirley was just enjoying having her man around. Bart said, "I heard there is a big job down at Tampa Shipyard. Some big ship is in to get cleaned up. That's right up my alley, so I'm going down early in the morning to see if I can get on. I need to hang around here a little before I lose this lady. I know I have a golden girl, I just don't treat her like it. I'm a tellin' ya straight, I'm gonna try to do this right. At least for a while. Then we'll see."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.