Job Hunt - Cover

Job Hunt

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A newly released disabled Marine looks for a job but finds trouble. He does find a future while demonstrating an ability to act under pressure. He also finds the large love of his life. There may be too much sex for some, so just skip the sex and enjoy the action. The rest of you readers, enjoy all of it.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Bart and Shirley left so I showered and dressed in some clean clothes with one of the neat dress shirts Shirley had picked out. The outfit looked pretty good for some Goodwill or Thrift Store hand me downs.

At 7:50, a Chrysler Town and Country pulled up next to my pickup and five girls piled out of the van. Seeing me through the screen door, the bunch came storming in.

"Would you look at this, not bad, and clean too for a guy," Frieda said.

Brandy was standing in the doorway to the bedroom, "The bed's made and there are no dirty socks or underwear lying on the floor. Shit, Chuck might be a candidate for Larry after all."

Tiani had the fridge open and said, "He's only got two beers left in here, but there is some left over pot roast that's still warm."

Nancy said, "He's got a half bottle of Jack Daniels here. Anybody wanna drink?

Judy was still standing at the door. "Don't mind them, Chuck. They're typical nosy females. They can't stand the idea that a man can live alone and take care of himself. Since you were a Marine, I would be disappointed if your place wasn't squared away. My dad was a Marine and he's still anal in the way he keeps the house."

They were still comparing notes on the condition of the apartment while I locked the back door, shutting off the lights as I went, and shutting off the TV. When I was standing at the door, I asked, "Ready to take me to the Hard Rock?"

Judy put her arm around mine and said, "Take me, Chuck, take me."

The other four headed for the van, so I locked up and joined them, sitting in the middle seat. We went to the east side of the city to find the place with a giant guitar outside, marking the place.

After parking, we walked into the lobby area and in through the casino. The place was busy with lots of people feeding the machines with cards. No coins, just cards on most of them. They had some table games and a big card playing area that looked to be some kind of poker tournament.

Back in through the lounge, passing by a fancy dining area, we arrived in the main nightclub to hear AC-DC beginning their show. The girls knew one of the men at the door because he hustled us straight to a decent table, midway to the show stage. A waitress was instantly taking our order while the show was cranking.

By the time the group was doing "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap," we were on our second drinks and singing along with the musicians and the rest of the crowd. It was a great show and well worth whatever it cost for us to be in there.

When the show was over, we were served our third drink and the girls decided we needed some snacks. They ordered some mushrooms, some snails, shrimp, oysters, all stuff that really was good eating. I was working on my third Beefeaters and feeling it.

Brandy with the bountiful bosom was on one side of me, and the dark, cute Tiani was on the other. Directly across from me was the mysterious Judy, who was doing a footsie job on my knee, trying to reach to my crotch.

"My, my, but you girls are a handful even when you're out in public, I said with a smile. "I love it."

Nancy, who was on the other side of Tiani, leaned forward and reached under the table, across Tiani to get a handful of my crotch, said, "I think I know what kind of handful I want for this evening."

Tiani slapped Nancy's hand and told her, "Don't be so damned grabby. You might hurt something we want to play with later."

Frieda said, "I definitely know I want to play with it later."

Brandy said, "Let's go into the disco lounge and do some dancing. Come on."

As we left, I saw Brandy and Judy talk to the waitress and she wrote something on a ticket that Brandy signed. The disco area was really busy, but we were able to get a table right next to dance floor anyway.

I had not even attempted dancing since losing the leg, but it looked like my rehab was about to start. As soon as we were in the lounge and had a drink ordered, Brandy grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the dance floor. I tried to tell her I didn't know whether I could do it or not, but she kept going anyway.

Brandy began gyrating in front of me in a sexy showoff dance that had me interested in things other than trying to dance. I just began to try to move around, using the fake leg as a pivot, shuffling along with more of my body dancing than movement. Somehow, while we were dancing, I tried to do a moonwalk and the other four girls at the table went nuts hollering and clapping. I did something right.

When that piece was done, Tiani had my arm, pulling me back to the floor. I did another dance with a moonwalk thrown in, and received some more applause.

Next up was Frieda and a slow number. Thank goodness. We danced with her body molded to mine. If we didn't have clothes on, the undulations of Frieda's hips would have had us fucking standing up. Whew, I had a hardon that wouldn't quit and she felt every millimeter.

Nancy was next with another slow one that she damn near had me coming in my pants, and Judy finished me off with a dance that went from slow to fast, then slow again. I was ready to drag her off to a dark corner.

When Brandy wanted her turn again, I held up my hand and begged, "Please, let me catch my breath a second and have something to drink and relax. You girls are teasing me wonderfully tonight. It's getting difficult to remain a gentleman out there."

Brandy said, "Who wants you to stay a gentleman? We want the Marine that takes what he wants."

"A Marine is always a gentleman," I said. "You're just making me forget I'm a Marine."

Tiani was looking at me with big round eyes, "You're like a dream come true, Chuck. A big strong hero that will seduce me into bliss."

Nancy laughed, "Tiani, you've been reading too many of those romance paperbacks. Chuck ain't gonna seduce you, he's going to throw you down and do ya."

"Oh, my heart is going pitter pat. Oh please, Chuck, throw me down," Tiani was laughing.

I danced another set with all of them, and we had another drink. All of a sudden, it was one thirty in the morning and the girls said it was probably time to head home. Looking at them, I thought no way, they are all still pretty high.

"How about I buy us some breakfast in the café here before we leave and let some of this liquor get out of our system?"

Nancy said, "It was my idea, so I didn't drink. I'm the designated driver tonight. Come on, we'll take you home with us or deliver you back to your humble abode, your choice."

I looked at the five desirable girls and said, "There's no way I could take care of all of you, so I guess I just have to go home alone. Let's have some of that breakfast, I'll buy. Then clearer heads can make a good decision."

We went to the café and since we were so rowdy coming in, they sat us to the rear where we wouldn't bother other diners with our constant revelry. With some coffee and full bellies, the girls were in full bartering mode. Brandy rose and said, "Think you handle two or three of us tonight?"

I think she must have thought I answered, as she said with a wink, "Yeah, I thought three." She went back to the huddle.

They all rose and Judy said, "It's settled, you get Brandy, Tiani, and Nancy tonight and in the morning you get Frieda and me. You won't be able to walk till Monday, Dude."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked apprehensively.

"Not a chance," said Brandy. "Consider yourself our captive till tomorrow noon."

I worried whether this was a good idea or not, but decided to see how it would go. Worse case scenario would be me calling a taxi from wherever their place was.

The five girls lived in an awesome, huge home in old Carolwood. The place had a big gate in front of the house that worked with a remote. They parked at the front door and let us all in. It was huge and beautiful. Brandy took my arm and was pulling me toward some stairs. She said, "Tiani, Nancy, get us some drinks and hurry up to my room. I have the biggest bed, come on hurry."

The four of us were soon nude, sitting on Brandy's big bed. My fake leg was lying on the floor and there was hardly any curiosity about it at all. I would have thought they would be self-conscious, but they weren't. They were drinking their drinks while Brandy was stroking my hardon. Tiani was reaching over to caress the head of my dick every once in a while and Nancy was licking her lips muttering, "I want a taste, I want a taste."

I finally said, "Okay, let's get some order here. Lie down and line up. I want to play with each of you for a little while. Let me enjoy you three a while and I'll be able to go a lot longer."

That did it. The three were laid out with Brandy on the left, Tiani in the center, and Nancy on the right. I began with Brandy and kissed her while straddling her. I kissed her a good while, leaning over once to kiss Tiani and Nancy. I didn't have to worry about neglecting them as they were kissing each other when I went to them.

I did everything I knew to Brandy. I sucked and nibbled her nipples while caressing and pinching what I wasn't kissing. I licked down her tummy until I met some short trimmed fuzzies and found her liquid center. Bingo, or would that better be described as boom. Brandy went off like a firecracker. She tasted a might tart in the beginning, but soon flowed some tasty nectar that told me she was enjoying my ministrations. When she was at a peak, I moved up and slid into her. What I considered a little above average length but very fat dick, had her groaning quickly. She came and came and then I had to hold still before I asked, "I'm about to come. We should have talked about this before, but where do you want it."

Brandy breathed, "Inside me, please. I pray you're clean, but please spray my insides."

No sooner said than done. I let loose a billion or so squigglies to play within her. We kissed and hugged until she said, "Let me up, I have to go to the bathroom."

As soon as I rolled off, Nancy's mouth was locked onto my dick, trying to keep it erect. It didn't even waver as she sucked me deliciously. Tiani began kissing me and rose to put one of her small breasts into my mouth. As I teased Tiani's small nipples with my tongue, Nancy rose and straddled me, settling onto me slowly. Tiani suddenly pulled her tit from me and straddled my head, lowering her oozing pussy to my mouth. This was some exciting action for a guy like me. I almost came, but I was able to keep control until Tiani lay over on her side after coming and I could roll Nancy to her back.

Once Nancy was on her back, I pulled from her and kissed, licked, and sucked my way to her pussy. Using my mouth, tongue, and hands, I made Nancy quiver and go into near shock. I rose above her and slid into her again to pound her, making her scream until I loosed a large load into her, making her continue to come.

This time it was Brandy that locked onto me when I pulled free of Nancy. She gave me several deep sucks before moving to Nancy's drooling center. Tiani lay on me and began kissing me softly. Her small dark femininity excited me for some reason, and I could feel myself growing already. I rolled her onto her back and truly made love to the beautiful creature. By the time I was kneeling between her legs sucking her clit, my dick was once again steel hard and drooling. Tiani was really ringing my bell.

When it was time for me to enter Tiani, I was apprehensive that I would hurt her, so I ever so slowly pushed into her. She surprisingly sucked me into her, easier than the larger two girls. Tiani's little hips began rising rapidly; she was fucking me faster than I could have from my superior position. Her moans and groans grew into near screams until she froze, totally wrapped around me, her body completely off the bed. I lay her back down to begin the in and out until I felt my body tingle, alerting me I would once again unload into a warm female receptacle.

Tiani opened her eyes wide with mouth in a perfect "O" then smiled before raising her head to lock her mouth to mine. I jetted into her with all that I had left. As I rolled to the side, Tiani stayed connected to me, rolling with me, holding on tightly. Brandy and Nancy began kissing both of us, telling me how much they had enjoyed our time together. Tiani kept holding me and said, "Sleep, Lover. Put your head on my shoulder and sleep."

I think it was Brandy that pulled the blanket up over us as I drifted off into a sound sleep.

I woke to the sensation of a moist warm mouth sliding up and down my erection. I was hard from sexual hunger, but I had to pee really bad. I reached down to pull Tiani's head from my dick and brought her face up to me. "I have to go to the bathroom really bad, Tiani. Let me up please before I have an accident."

She giggled but helped me crawl over Brandy to get out of bed. I couldn't see my cane even with a very bright night light, so I hopped to the bathroom and immediately sat down, pointed my still stiff dick into the toilet and let myself flow into the bowl. I had to go so bad I was even able to pee with a hardon.

I cleaned my dick with a cloth on the sink and cupped my hands to get some water into my mouth. Hmmm, good. When I had my fill, I hopped back to the bed to find Tiani on her back with her legs spread smiling at me. "Come to me one more time, Chuck. I want to feel you inside me, stretching me, making me yours once more."

That'll get your motor running, no matter how much loving you've had. I crawled up the bed until my face was even with her pussy and reached down to kiss it dragging my tongue from her little crinkle up through her wet lips to her nubbin that I sucked into my mouth.

Tiani pulled my head up and said, "Come up here, I want you inside me, please."

I scooted forward until the head of my dick was spreading her lips. The little girl raised her hips, sliding me into her until I was completely seated within her. There was no way to keep a low moan from escaping my mouth. We began our motion and continued until Tiani froze against me where she held me tight saying, "Don't come, don't come, I want to taste you, wait, please don't come."

I rolled over and lay on my back while she positioned herself over me so she could suck me and watch my face at the same time. She slowly began kissing me, sucking me into her small mouth. I could have sworn there was no way I would fit into her mouth but she surprised me until I could feel the head of my dick actually enter her throat. She brought her mouth back up until she was just teasing the head of my dick paying special attention to the sensitive underside. She continued this while squeezing my balls until I reached down to caress her head, "I'm going to come, Tiani, I'm going to come."

The little girl sucked the essence from my body, making me shiver with the excitement. When my dick was totally limp, the dark beauty came up to lay upon me and kiss me, letting some of my offering slide back into my mouth. "You are the sexiest man I've ever known. You really worked at pleasing all of us making our pleasure more important than your own. You are dangerous, Lover. You could be too much."

She pulled the covers over us as she remained on top of me and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the sensation of a heavy weight on me. It couldn't be Tiani as she is so small. I opened my eyes to look into Judy's. "Good morning, Chuck. Would you like to use the bathroom before Frieda and I bathe you then totally physically destroy you?"

I smiled at her, reached up, and cupped her large breasts, paying special attention to her hard nipples. I brought her down to me to suck them into my mouth, causing her to shake from excitement. I rolled her over onto her back and began kissing her, moving to her ears, her throat, and back to her full breasts. While she was groaning from excitement, I dragged my tongue down her tummy until it brushed through a thick forest to find a very wet slippery pussy. A few tongue licks and I was excited beyond belief from the taste of this excited, and exciting, woman. When I came back up from her pucker to her clit, I had a mouth full of her juices, but I latched onto her clit while sliding a finger into her pussy to see if I could find that magic area.

Her entire pelvis leaped into the air. I must have found the button as Judy let out a scream and began trying to push me off her. "Please, please stop, no more please, I can't take it, God how much do you want me to come, stop please."

I did stop but went to her face to kiss her as my dick found her flowering target and began to slowly sink into her. "Oh that's so good. You're stretching me so nicely. Whew, this is so good. I don't think you can make me come anymore than you already have though. I didn't know I could come so hard. Oh, oh, whew, that's good, I'm going to come again, oh no, oh no." Then she began screaming until I finally stopped after emptying myself into her.

We lay there with me still on top of her, as she was totally limp. I held my weight from her with my elbows until her eyes opened. "You can do that to me any time you want. That was soooo good."

Frieda was sitting on the bed watching us and said, "Perhaps you might want a bath now, Chuck. I think I came as much as Juicy Judy just did from watching. I didn't even have to touch myself and I've been coming non-stop. And to think, I once said that I didn't like men and I couldn't ever imagine letting one do to me what you just did to Judy. Anything that good, I want. Come on, take a bath, relax a little. Rest up for me."

Frieda and Judy led me to another room, drew a bath, and let me slide into the warm water. Judy had me sit up and she slid into the tub behind me, and Frieda got in, in front of me. She said, "That was quite a show you put on last night and again just now. I didn't think a guy could do it three times but you seemed to be doing fine right through Tiani."

In my ear from behind, Judy said, "You were supposed to let me bathe you before we played with you. You surprised me and had me turned inside out before I knew what was happening. You are a devil. I'll want to do that again you know. I don't think this is going to be a one night stand."

Frieda said, "We heard you were hired to become the military employment advocate. Nice job. You'll be one of the managers in the bureau. Why did they hire you, did you do to Ms. White what you've done to every one but me?"

I frowned but offered, "I guess I was at the right place at the right time."

Judy said, "Julie told all of us that you were some kind of super fast worker and that you completely caught up two weeks worth of work in two days and was looking for more."

"Julie exaggerates," I laughed.

Frieda was washing me gently now with a wash cloth and soap. Judy was holding my now limp dick as I lay back against her. Frieda was really heavy chested. So much so she sagged heavily. Her skin gave me the impression she might have been very heavy but had lost a lot of weight. I was drooling to play with those giant gazongas of hers. While she washed me, I reached up and cupped and began fondling and caressing her big tits. I held one big breast up at a time feeling its weight and softness. Frieda would shiver each time I captured a nipple between my fingers and lightly pinched.

Judy said, "The water is cooling. Let's get out and get into a nice warm bed for a few minutes. I want to make you hard again. Let me suck you while you play with Frieda."

We got out of the tub and the two girls dried me off before drying each other off. We lay down on the freshly made bed with Frieda and me on our sides facing each other. Judy was at my center, gently fondling my dick and balls.

As soon as Frieda began kissing me, my dick was on the rise. Soon, Judy was sliding her mouth up and down my dick. Tiani was better. I made love to Frieda over the next thirty to forty minutes, finishing after she had screamed loud enough for neighbors to call the cops. Perhaps not that loud, but loud enough that I had five women in bed with me making sure I had not injured one of them.

Brandy said, "You've done your duty. You've loved each of us and made us very happy. I vote that you come back and do this some more. What do you think, Nancy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.