Job Hunt - Cover

Job Hunt

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Cast of characters

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Cast of characters - A newly released disabled Marine looks for a job but finds trouble. He does find a future while demonstrating an ability to act under pressure. He also finds the large love of his life. There may be too much sex for some, so just skip the sex and enjoy the action. The rest of you readers, enjoy all of it.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

One of my editors, who extremely bashful and doesn't wish to be credited has too much time on his hands has written a compilation of characters

He writes: It was brought to the authors (my) attention there are too many characters to remember who they are and who belongs to whom. I've (the bashful proofer) been a huge fan of the series since I found it. I've been in contact with the author (me) and with his blessing and encouragement; I am working on what I consider to be the definitive index of all the characters within the series.

This list contains the name of nearly every character in the story Job Hunt, from the smallest part, to the main characters. If a name is mentioned, they are listed here unless the name was simply mentioned in passing and they do not actually appear in one of the stories, or their part is one time and not really relevant to be listed here. The list is in the approximate order of appearance, and is not in order of importance.

Charles "Chuck" Johnson -The Main character within the Job Hunt stories. He is medically retired from the Marine Special Forces after losing his right leg just below the knee in Iraq. He becomes a U.S. Deputy Marshal who haa a rapid rise within the ranks to become an overseer of all of the offices. He has been used in countless difficult captures and investigations. He has a part time position with the Secret Service organizing and leading various covert and dangerous law enforcement activities. Chuck is an undiscovered musical talent and a very accomplished pilot. He is also clairvoyant and extremely lucky in most of his ventures and adventures. Finally he becomes a partner with Steve and Dewey in a number of their business investments. He has also acquired a nickname with in the Marshals service, "Wild Bill". This is referencing his shooting ability and the wild west atmosphere of his initial time in the Marshals service.

The Motel/Apartment Manager - Manager of the apartment motel Chuck initially takes up residence in upon his discharge.

Shirley McGiver - A woman resident of the motel Chuck has landed at. She takes in laundry, and eventually cooks for Chuck in exchange for eating meals with him.

Jerry - Loud mouth drunk that comes into Jonah's bar

Jonah - Owner of the bar Shirley takes Chuck to. A side note for all the readers ... This is the same bar mentioned in Vacation. Big Jim has sold out to Jonah.

Millie - Jonah's wife, a real amazon of a woman.

Clerk at the unemployment office - The first clerk to help Chuck who assumes he just wants benefits, but after being questioned sends him to Lorna.

Lorna Williams - A career counselor for military personnel re-entering the work force at the unemployment office who happens to be the girlfriend of the office director and basically never shows up to work.

Metarie White - Supervisor at the employment office who hires Chuck to work in the office.

Julie Preston - A secretary at the unemployment office.

Francine - A window clerk at the unemployment office.

Marsha - A window clerk at the unemployment office.

Betty - A window clerk at the unemployment office.

Mary - A window clerk at the unemployment office.

June - A window clerk at the unemployment office.

Larry - Works at the unemployment office finding prospective employers.

Tiani - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five"

Judy - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five"

Brandy - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five"

Nancy - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five"

Frieda - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five"

The Fab Five - Also known to Chuck as the Fickle Five, Fantastic Five, Funny Five, Fruity Five, and Freaky Five.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.