The Absent Hero
Chapter 4: Rachel

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rachel - A different type of hero story with ladies, water and a very reluctant hero.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humor  

"Well it's good to be home finally isn't it?" I asked my mom Carol.

"Sure is! It's going to feel so wonderful to sleep in my own bed" she replied. "That hospital bed was so hard and I didn't get a good night's sleep the whole two weeks I was in there".

"It's good to see you a bit chipper finally" I said.

I got out of the car and ran over to help her out. She still moved pretty slowly two weeks after the crash so I grabbed her around her shoulders and walked her to the door. I got the door opened and moved her to the couch in the living room.

"How's this for now mom?" I asked as I lowered her down.

"That should be good for now" she said. "Maybe you can get me some tea later?"

"Sure thing mom, I'll put the kettle on now" I replied.

I slipped into the kitchen and plugged the kettle after filling it up. I got the big teapot out so we could both have some as well as the cups, sugar and the creamer. While I was waiting I checked the mail and the answering machine but it was mostly bills and ads. My mom and I lived alone since my Dad died a few years ago from cancer. We've had our ups and downs but now that I've started University we've become pretty close. I poured the boiling water into the teapot and carried it into the living room.

"Here we go" I said cheerfully. "We just have to wait for it to steep. "Can I get you anything to eat?"

"Maybe a few cookies would be nice" she replied.

"Ok, you stay there and relax. Here's the remote" I told her.

"Thanks darling. You take good care of me" she said as she lied back.

I went back in and got a mix of cookies and put them on a plate. I carried it back, nibbling on one and placed it on the coffee table near her. I sat on the loveseat across from her and curled my feet underneath me.

"So how are things at school?" mom asked.

"Well we are just getting back into it now. It was kind of slow the first few days after March break but the teachers are starting to pile on the homework again" I told her. "Everyone made a big deal about the accident but it's died down now".

"Good. I should be able to get back after the weekend, but I will be moving pretty slow for a bit" she said. "Any word on the guy who helped us out yet?"

"Not a thing. It's like he disappeared off the face of the earth" I stated. "The paper ran articles and even ran a sketch that Vanessa worked on with the police, but no one's come forward yet".

"That is so odd. You would think he would want some of the recognition that comes from saving all of us!" she said.

"Well I guess, not everybody likes the limelight" I replied. "I wonder if he is still mad at me. I had to say a few mean things to him to get him going". I don't know how he did some of the things he did that night".

"Yea, from what you told me earlier he seemed pretty amazing" she said. "I'm surprised he wasn't in the hospital along with us".

"Me too. I talked to the policeman that was moving some cars out of the way and he said he didn't remember anyone looking all beat up but then I remembered that he was cleaning himself off just before all the emergency vehicles got there. He must have looked normal enough in the low light to not get noticed" I stated. He did say that no one matching his description was seen at any of the local hospitals or clinics.

"Well that good to hear that he wasn't hurt too badly. I for one would certainly like to see him and thank him for saving all of us" mom said.

"So would I, So would I" I agreed, sighing.

"Hmmm does someone have a little crush on our hero?" she teased.

"As if, mother! He's probably old enough to be my Dad" I retorted.

"I think the lady doth protest too much" she joked back. "You've been talking non-stop about him since I woke up last week in the hospital. "You should have seen him carry you up the ditch. You should have seen him lift that side rail. He was so awesome" she teased.

"Yeah right mom. Here, I better make you a cup of tea. You must be dehydrated — you're getting delusional" I rebutted.

She giggled at me and kept quiet as I poured her a cup. She looked at me for a bit and sighed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.