Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 18: Quick Visit in Denver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Quick Visit in Denver - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

When I woke up at 7 AM it was because we had forgotten to close the curtains. I stumbled into the bathroom and took care of business before closing the curtains and returning to bed. The next thing I knew it was 10 AM and Linda had brought me a cup of coffee.

After breakfast the first order of business was for Teresa and me to go get her personal belongings. Linda was going to check in at her office while Virginia went to check on things at the Lab. That meant we were all going different directions so we decided to meet back at the house by 6 PM to decide on what to do about dinner.

Teresa decided the traffic was worse than Catania; I just laughed and said it's what you are use to. It seemed to me to be just as congested but that in Denver everybody drove faster. Forty-five minutes later we pulled into the airfreight office. From there we were directed to a warehouse which held Teresa's goods. It took a while longer to get them cleared through customs because of a few questions regarding their origin. Beings none of it was of great value the Custom Officer signed off without requiring us to open more than two of the six boxes.

We were halfway back to the house with Teresa boxes when Virginia called from the Lab and suggested I drop by for a minute. I asked Teresa if that would be okay and she agreed. Once at the Lab I asked Security to keep an eye on the truck. Virginia was in my office with Bill and Randy so I introduced Teresa to them.

Virginia took Teresa to the cafeteria while Bill and Randy explained that they had a personnel problem between a lead scientist and a project manager. Both men agreed that the project manager was doing a good job but that the lead scientist wanted to run the show. We invited the lead scientist in then I asked Bill and Randy to excuse us.

The scientist will remain anonymous since he has continued to do excellent work for the lab. At first I tried to explain to the lead scientist why we had set the project up the way we did.

When this failed to be communicated because the he did not want to accept the idea that he was not a good manager I asked him. "Okay let's make you the manager. Now how would you handle this situation where a scientist was refusing to work under an assigned supervisor and causing problems?"

After a minute of hesitation the lead scientist stated, "I would talk to him and if he didn't stop I would fire him."

"Then I suggest you would be making a mistake. We hired the scientist because he was the best in his field. By firing him you would be hurting the Lab!" I stated.

Again there was silence and when he did not reply I continued. "Look a project manager is someone who is not only technically proficient but also a manager of people and paperwork. His job is more than 60% clerical with only 10 to 15% being technical. The rest of the time is spent soothing feathers and interfacing with other departments to get materials and support. Do you want to give up your research to run the project?"

"No, but..."

"There are no buts! You are a good scientist but lack the ability at this time to be a good manager. Maybe someday you will develop those skills maybe not but for right now you will work for the project manager! If you cannot I would suggest you turn in your resignation because I will not fire you but you will be doing the work of a lab technician until you see the light! Do you understand the situation?" I queried. Then I thought the hell with it and entered his mind. I made a couple subtle hints that he likes his job and didn't want to lose it.

"Okay, I don't like paperwork anyway!" We shook hands and he left within two more minutes.

Virginia, Teresa, Bill and Randy entered and Virginia asked, "How did it go?"

"Fine! He will work with the others now I think."

"What did you say to him?" asked Bill.

"No too much, just that he wasn't ready to be a project manager and that if he did not behave and work I would give him assignments as a lab technician."

"Damm, with his ego that would be real hard to take!" exclaimed Randy.

"Sometimes firing someone is too easy for them and they feel they can be the martyr; this way they suffer for their decisions." I explained.

We talked for a while longer and Randy said that he had several calls from an investor who wanted to buy into the Lab. I told him I was not going to sell any of my stock so refer them to the Marty Mariston of the holding company.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.