Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 14: The Action Starts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Action Starts - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

First we dropped Linda off at work and then went to get her car and take it back to her. After that I swung by the Lab and talked to Chip Malcolm our IT specialist. I swear he speaks a different language than any other scientist in the building. I finally told him I wanted a five-system computer network with a separate server. Then I told him not to cut corners but I didn't want to pay for the name of the computer and for him to do this on the side and I would pay for it. I added that we also needed a secure line to the Lab from the ranch.

After that Virginia and I took an hour just escaping from the Lab. I ended up taking ten proposals with me for light reading. Right! The rest of the day we spent visiting car dealerships and motorcycle shops. Later after Linda came home from work we took the first test which took about two hours and I swear they asked the same question at least three different ways. Virginia didn't tell us what test it was but I think it had to do with occupations.

Tuesday and Wednesday we took and completed the other two tests. I turned out to be a leader as well as a person to work in the scientific world. Virginia was also deemed a leader but not to the same extent as me. Virginia was to work with people and would make a good manager. Linda was the surprise! She also was a leader at about the same level as Virginia but also showed a need for a strong support system in her personal life. Her occupation field was in the business sales area, which fit her well. I know I have left out the part about our personality traits but let's just say we were all compatible. Overall this gave us a good feeling for the tests and we felt they would be useful as a good indicator in selecting a wife or wives as the case maybe.

Tuesday and again Wednesday night we all talked to Pop and the pipe had been delivered. We asked him to have another telephone line installed and DSL if possible. Thursday we checked back with Pop and he said that the phone company did not offer DSL in our area at this time. We said that we would be back for the weekend and I asked if I could borrow a trailer to pick up some ATVs the following week.

Linda was worried about being gone and not having Internet access so I called a satellite Internet service. It would cost about $600.00 for equipment and installation plus about $80.00 per month to allow the use of our network and receive TV signals. I made arrangements for them to install it on Saturday at the Pop's ranch.

Thursday morning I drove Linda and Virginia down to the GMC dealer and purchased a 2004 Green Pearl Z-71 Sierra. Since it was a demo I got a fantastic price and they had a great sale going on I saved close to $10,000.00. Virginia who had only driven in Pop's old pick-up was very impressed with it and suggested we buy one for him too. I told her we would hurt Pop's feeling if we implied his truck was untrustworthy which would be the only reason to get rid of it.

Shortly before 9 AM Friday we were on the road to Pueblo to check on the house plans then on to the ranch. We were planning to be back in Denver sometime Monday. Linda and Virginia both liked the new truck and were trying to decide what other vehicle we needed to buy.

When I asked do you think it might be better to consult the other wives they just looked at me. Virginia finally said, "Yes, I guess you are right if we only get one or two more this truck or one like it may be a better solution."

About thirty minutes out of Pueblo, Linda called ahead and advised Gary when we would be arriving. Gary met us at the door and led us into a conference room with a large TV at one end. First he showed us a layout of the proposed house which was exactly what we wanted and then some. Next he had put together a small video show on a computer which was connected to the TV. This way we were able to see the outside of the house from different perspectives like the way it was built into the hill side with very little disturbance to the natural outline of the hills and area around it. The biggest distraction would be the road to it and there was little one could do about that.

Virginia asked if Gary if he had done any of the interior yet and Gary said they had but it was incomplete and the décor may not be to our liking since they had just picked one they felt we would like. The tour started at the front door entering the great room. It was love at first sight and my wives agreed and said they loved the furniture too. By the time we were through with viewing, we invited Gary out to lunch before heading to the ranch with a copy of the floor layout and a picture showing the front of the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.