Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 11: A New Family Begins

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: A New Family Begins - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The next morning I was holding Virginia but I was getting a very nice blowjob, which didn't make any sense since I was holding Virginia. Boy I thought, "This is a wonderful dream!"

Much to my surprise Linda answered me with "It's not a dream I have been dreaming of doing this for the last two weeks!"

As I immediately shrank then I heard a disappointed comment from Linda, "I knew I should not have said anything!"

To my surprise Virginia burst out laughing and said out loud, "It's okay Linda we can revive him!"

I pushed Linda's head away and turned to Virginia and said; "Did you agree to this?"

"No, but I think it is inevitable. I was going to suggest we talk about it today!"

I turned to Linda and asked, "Would you mind if Virginia and I connect to your mind to see how we feel about each other. This means you will not be able to hold anything back!"

Linda looked a little unsure but nodded her head in acceptance. I looked at Virginia and got a smile and a nod also. I then made the mental connection to each of them. We quit when we all agreed we were exceptionally hungry. To say we were shocked about the passing of the time was an understatement. What we thought was only a couple of minutes turned out to be over three hours and it was now 10:30 AM!

Over breakfast at IHOP, while we knew that Linda was an Investment Counselor, we did not realize that she owned her own business and handled several million dollars for other people. I asked her did that mean that she would not be able to move, and Linda started to tear up then smiled and said, "I don't think so! For the most part most of my business is completed over the phone and as long as I have that and an Internet connection I am fine."

Later as we were finishing our coffee I joking asked, "How many wives do you think I need?"

"We think about two or three more would be best. Large enough to avoid pairing off yet still be small enough to function as a family!" stated Virginia I was very shocked but Linda added, "I agree but I think they should be professionals like us and must complete a session like we had this morning so there is no secrets or deception between us!"

"Okay just how are you going to find my wives", I asked them.

"I guess we will have to advertise for them. Then they can take a series of tests and if they pass we will meet with them," said Virginia.

I could not help i. I suggested, "Wanted: professional bisexual women between the ages of 28 and 36. To join well established professional family of one male and two females."

"George, we are serious about this and I think that is a great advertisement" Linda protested.

I threw my hands up and said, "I can see that, but I reserve the final say! I can not see how this is going to work but I am willing to give it a chance, Okay?"

On the way home I asked, "Why do we want just professional women; why not just any female that is compatible?"

"We need to select them not only for compatibility but also to be on our intellectual level. This will ensure that they do not feel left out and to allow them to be full working members and contributors to the house hold." explained Virginia.

I thought for a minute then said, "I am not sure how this will work out but I would like Virginia to be my first wife and be responsible for the house so to speak. Not to say that any of the others would have less standing but I feel a need to have a single person to go to when something important comes up!"

Again Linda caught me off guard. "I agree, and Lord knows I do not want that position. We will need a first wife to settle small disputes and make sure things run smoothly from day to day. Virginia, it will be just like you were working in the Lab where you handled the day to day needs of the employees, but this time it will be much more personal."

By then we were pulling into the townhouse so I waited until we were inside to connect mentally. Virginia did not like the idea much but then could not help but agree that it was necessary. Linda pointed out without it the marriage was most likely not going to work out between us, let alone when others joined us. Virginia asked Linda how she felt about this and she said, "I already consider myself somewhat submissive to you both. You fill such a void in my life! I look to you for loving and guidance and would be willing to do almost anything to maintain it."

After we separated Virginia and I headed to the Lab while Linda went to work. We were met at the door by Marty Mariston and Richie Thurston and led to the small conference room. Shortly Mr. Simon joined us and we finished going over the paperwork and signing it. I was now in control of the Lab.

My first order of business was to make Virginia my executive assistant or the number two person at the Lab although like me, she would not draw a stated salary. Our salary would be based on a percentage of the net profits of the Lab.

We confirmed Bill Burkes as Head of Personnel. Randy Harris, my choice for Head of Research, was also confirmed. Randy was slightly disappointed when I pointed out that he would not be able to continue his personal research at the Lab but he could assign it to another person or team. His responsibilities included overseeing all projects and shared responsibility for the accounting department with Bill Burke.

We decided that all expenditures not incurred monthly items like payroll, rent and utilities would require the signature of both men. The Head of Accounting, Carol Wilson, was a little upset with this arrangement until Randy and Virginia both pointed out it was basically the same as before except that now instead of getting one signature two were required now. I told her I wanted a presentation to be made to Virginia and myself once a month during out visits. I then informed Bill and Randy of the same requirement. I also told them that I did not want a dog and pony show but a concise report of the affairs of the Lab: accomplishments, status and plans for the future. No report was to take longer than 15 minutes and to be given amongst the five of us which would also included Marty Mariston and Richie Thurston if they were here at that time.

Randy wanted to know what my job was and Marty Mariston said it was to run the Lab. I told them I planned to review how the Lab was doing each month and if I were interested in a particular research item to spend some time reviewing it, Virginia would look at the staffing part and review the financial side with me. By 3:03 the meeting was over and we took a short break.

At 3:30 we had a full staff meeting and made all the necessary announcements to the staff. Several questions were raised about past practices and I said all policy would be reviewed and if anyone felt they had been unjustly treated in the past all or any of us would like to hear about it and would take what steps we felt were appropriate to remedy it.

One of the main contentions about which project was selected was the selection process itself. I said we would discuss it further but I was thinking of having all department heads (three of them), myself and two other scientist selected at random each month sit in on any and all proposals for the month. I also said that all scientists would be required to read all proposals and add any recommendations they felt would improve it. Someone asked: what if they did not like it—could they say so?, and I said no that part of the process was to ensure that all angles of the research was considered to their fullest.

Randy interrupted me to say that instead of the selection process taking only a proposals okay from the Head of Research it would be multi-layered. First a general proposal review by all staff would take place with comments added, then a proposal rewrite if necessary, a panel would then select/recommend a proposal, and the final approval would be made by George. Randy also stated that we may have to prioritize the projects but once approved projects would be reviewed when space, time and monies came available. Only previously approved projects would be considered at this point. Everyone in the room thought this was much fairer than the previous system and I knew we would be saturated with new and old proposals in the near future, Virginia said to remember that each proposal must not only include the reason for the research but a cost analysis and time line. This was met with good-natured groans but I do not feel like anybody expected less. I added that if several projects overlapped they maybe combined to form a single proposal. No one opposed this idea knowing that projects with multiple goals stood a better chance of success.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.